It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Lord, please stay relevant. I never said I disagreed. I'm still thinking about everything. Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
BTW, what's up with all of the hostility? Do people honestly have nothing else to do than participating in something they don't believe in?

I am not gay so I don't participate in a gay lifestyle. i DON'T FREQUENT GAY BARS AND MOCK AND RIDICULE GAY PEOPLE. I don't attend gay pride parades and get all pissed off at all of the gay people. I don't go into gay chatrooms and tell them all how much I disagree with their lifestyle and how I would never be gay. I don't follow them to work and trash them in front of their fellow emplyees or their boss for being soooo gay. Somehow I am able to just live my life and follow my own path and feel no need to engage in something that I don't believe in.

make sense?

If you don't believe in what the op is saying why not STFU and move on?
You are making harder for those of us who do want to hear what the op has to say. I think we all get it now ok?? You think the op is nutz and you don't agree with ANYTHING he is saying. GOT IT!! THANKS!! BUHHH BYE!!!

Lol - i dont go to gay bars and ask them to validate their way of life, but here on the net, where i am supposed to believe this crap? i am asking, not to mention many others are asking him to delve further into his "well explained" ideology.

It's a shame that some are so easily fooled

Im going to add before i go to bed that, as i stated, he only responds quick smart to ass lickers - ignoring people who question the validity of his epic statement. We too want to know the truth, though it's obvious this guy "unleashed" knows absolutely nothing about anything. aside from plagiarism.

lol Unleashed, nice work with the Monkey and Bananas thing - it's the smartest thing you have said this entire time.

lol

Peace

You are calling other posters here "ass lickers" now, see ya.

9) You may feel at times, that there are many members who are collectively uniting to attack your post, but, this is a conspiracy board, so it would only make sense to believe this possibility exists. We have inside information validating this.

Sound familiar Unleashed? no im not calling them ass lickers, i did not refer to any one in particular, just that you obviously jump on people and shower them with praise when they are so easily swayed by nothing other than science fiction.

Respond to earlier posts by people (like me) who actually wanted to believe this idea?

Though its going to be pretty hard now considering you can't respond to questions...

sucks for you.

Show us something that shows you have a deeper knowledge of this PLEASE - in fact if you can, ill never ever even doubt you again. EVER.

Bet's on.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok??? So once again you have stated that you dis agree with the op and do not thin he is legit, RIGHT?

So move TF ON!!!!! WE'VE GOT IT ALREADY!!! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!! How many times do you feel the need to say the SAME F ing THING??????????

Until he answers our legit questions. It's that simple.

What do you really think he is going to offer you further to the copy n pate he has already?

Nothing, that's what. He's got no idea, but certainly has you wrapped around his little finger.

It's amazing how easily you are swayed. He has not progressed his thread even when we were asking him to. He's ignoring it.

He has nothing else to add aside from "thanks" to those who pay a slight compliment.

I suppose you'll just have to wait and see though.

It's dangerous to invest actual time and energy into people like him, he'll lead you astray and before you know it you'll be drinking the cool aid too.

Exercise some freaking caution and logic when you read posts - they werent initially attacking him, though he managed to turn that around pretty quickly. if you don't believe me, read his posts for yourself and see how many times he has edited them.

Don't play into jokes. Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
South Park had it right all along. Don't you know that Earth is actually a reality show produced by the Joozians from the planet Fognl? You see, they take species from each planet and put them all on one planet, Earth. It's hilarious! The universal formula is one species per planet. There's a planet of deer, Asians, Hispanics, ducks, Jews, bears...you get the idea. I guess we're going to be cancelled soon...I love how the OP is so patronizing. He really gets his point across by calling people "small-minded one." Until you can substantiate your claims with intrinsic evidence, I'm not buying what you've got to sell. Call me uninformed, call me ignorant (and apparently redundant), but it all seems like a load of plain ol' jibba-jabba or mumbo jumbo (whichever is funnier).

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

You have serious problems and they are shining yet again, and yah i know your former handle banana boy lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Okay, I have a question.

There are two things that exist, reality (fact) and fantasy.

Being gay is a reality, it is one's sexual preference.

If you state that something awesome is going to happen, but provide no proof whatsoever, that becomes fantasy.

I want to believe you, but I always hear that some big event is going to take place but nobody knows where, when, how, why, or what. Without one shred of evidence, this becomes a persons belief. It is neither reality nor fantasy. It is the perception of the believer.

So my question to you is, do you have one piece, one scrap, one smidge of evidence, that can be reviewed and substantiated that you can produce to back up any claim that you made?

Produce it, and I'll listen, if you can't, then you become nothing more than a soothsayer and deserve whatever ridicule you get. And everyone should move on.

There are a lot of people here that are counting on you. Don't let them down.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by interestingfx

And what proof would you require to substantiate your belief that the post is accurate? And how would you like me to distribute the proof to you? I am waiting, alot of us are counting on you, otherwise you will be just another criticizer.............

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Good thread! Clearly explained.
Keep in mind that the thoughts of the masses have been carefully molded overtime to ensure a particular outcome.
The masses accepting something as a definite truth can be steered in any direction.

For example the coming of a "saviour". Do we know the saviour is coming, or were we teached / told that? Big difference.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
After reading your Post here , I have been Awed by that Vision . Thank You .........

" The Story of Love is Hello and Goodbye , Until we Meet Again "

.........James Marshall Hendrix

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster

Good thread! Clearly explained.
Keep in mind that the thoughts of the masses have been carefully molded overtime to ensure a particular outcome.
The masses accepting something as a definite truth can be steered in any direction.

For example the coming of a "saviour". Do we know the saviour is coming, or were we teached / told that? Big difference.

Taught or told to believe or do we know? I agree that the cause still produces an effect in the process of natural order, either way, so your analogy is very accurate, thanks for using common sense to help explain your reply, it makes good sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
After reading your Post here , I have been Awed by that Vision . Thank You .........

" The Story of Love is Hello and Goodbye , Until we Meet Again "

.........James Marshall Hendrix

More than welcome.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

Originally posted by Unleashed68

You are just a sad sour individual who believes in nothing but your own BS and is happy too make fun of others belief systems

I share the sentiments, and I am sure many others do as well. Maybe one day he learn that constructive criticism as opposed to arrogance is a humble way to achieve a valid point of disagreemnt. Anyways, I am off for the night.

I think I've actually read all of your threads over the past two weeks. Even spent time away from the computer screen mulling them over. The original messages about origins, ends, gods, science, and beliefs were very well-connected, and to a certain degree, plausible.

I felt a sadness after seeing you respond angrily, sometimes with personal attacks, to those who challenged some or all of your statements. The OP and those responses don't mesh, in my opinion. But of course it goes beyond that; in my mind, your responses show a callousness and complete disconnection regarding how your threads could possibly be received by the ATS masses.

You must know that by putting forth a truth in not one, but a long series of threads, you are inviting responses by people who don't agree. Surely, the wisdom you received will have reoriented your ability to relate to other individuals, and instead of snapping back at these folks, you should better understand them.

The truth you have put forth is simple enough where a person need not know anything about the human understanding of science, physics, astronomy, history, sociology, philosophy, and the like. Possibly, like you said, these are all part of the grand illusion; this may be this.

Possibly, the grand illusion conveniently explains away these devices so that your believers can better accept your truth. I weigh these sides, and more.

Where last week, some of your words possibly resonated with the "spirit" in my body, its ringing has stopped. If the truth of your words hits me, then I'm special. If not, oh well.

Dropping out.

I agree with these words also - I have found the threads created by Unleashed really interesting, well written and very thought provoking but the passed 5 pages of bickering don't feel like they are written by the same person?

Can you please take a deep breath and go back to the interesting points raised in the OP and perhaps pick up on some of the genuine questions raised in this thread and the other threads that built up to this one before it all fades sadly away.

Genuine thanks for your efforts so far (bickering hooha aside)

Berth

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Give me a time line of things that have come to pass that is/are leading up to this great event.

If you can produce it, you'll make me a believer and I don't care what anyone else has to say.

Oh, and BTW, I wasn't rude with you, just asking for some facts, so check the sarcasm at the door.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I really hope im not inprisioned here for much longer. i want to go home...
Dude i couldnt have said it much better myself. Good stuff

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by interestingfx

This was asked over the first three pages, alot of people had a variety of specific questions which I replied to within the first 5 pages, from there on, it has been merely entertainment of an old game of attack the OP to get some attention as the great skeptic who proved otherwise. Never ends. See this tactic in every board, every day of the year.

For those who read the post, it states in the first paragraph that argumentative replies are a waste of time, but some did not read that lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Without reading any replies so ATS trolls don't ruin it for me... I want to say this was a GREAT READ!~ Thank you!~

s+f

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's dangerous to invest actual time and energy into people like him.

Are you listening to yourself? Take your own advice PLEASE!!! You have invested the most amount of time in him. I think we all get your point. Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.Buhh bye.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed

Without reading any replies so ATS trolls don't ruin it for me... I want to say this was a GREAT READ!~ Thank you!~

s+f

Your more than welcome, glad it was positive for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's dangerous to invest actual time and energy into people like him.

Are you listening to yourself? Take your own advice PLEASE!!! You have invested the most amount of time in him. I think we all get your point. Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.Buhh bye.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

Your response was incredible, you put it into pure perspective about him being the very one wasting all his time and had me roaring, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join