It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

See, there you go again making unsupported claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, yet you expect people to just take your nonsense at face value, and ask no questions. If questions are asked then you resort to childish behavior.

You say that you have visited with alien species, well give proof. If they really want this message out then I am sure they would have no problem providing the evidence that would leave your mental stability out of the question.

You say that if someone is skeptical of your outlandish claims that they didn't understand, but that is just you spewing egotistical mouth sewer to make yourself feel special. The fact is I understood quite well what you were saying, but I disagree. I asked for you to substantiate your claims, but as you say, you are not interested in that. What you want is a bunch of blind sheep following your drivel as if it had the smallest iota of merit.

You have said over and over that you don't want to be a Messiah, or start a group, but I say that is exactly what you want. You feel so insignificant in this big big universe that you will say anything to get people to put faith in your words, it makes you feel like you have some sort of purpose even if that purpose is only imagined in your self deluded mind.

Skeptics are primitive people? No, skeptics are what founded this awesome site, and skeptics are what keep it from being completely overrun by useless gibberish. This site believes in things like seeking the truth, and denying ignorance, not clinging to the unenlightened ramblings of every nutjob who comes here looking for a ego boost.

I am glad that you have found an audience of nice fluffy sheep to hang on your every far fetched statement, but rest assured whether you want to refuse a reply or not there will be people here to keep showing that your words are hollow, and without merit.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

hello unleashed, I read your explanation regarding your tactics for handling hecklers, each to their own I guess

I have been thinking about the endgame scenario you described, There is some good that could materialize from these circumstance.

As even Ronald Regan pointed out, a common threat from non human beings would actually bring out the best in humanity. It would bring us together as a species. I would love to believe that there is hope for humanity, and that this event could be a catalyst, that would draw humanity into crystal focus as to who we are, and how dependent we are on each other for our survival.

I would prefer to think of your vision as just one outcome for the future of mankind, and that if we unite to defeat the common threat that we would permanently change our ways for the better.

I could imagine that the spiritual nature of all physical entities are all part of our common ancestries.

I could imagine a plan being hatched that feigns an attack upon our species, where many will pass into the spirit world to be welcomed and applauded for their part in the great realization.

A plan that our own ancestors have played a part in to help make the Earth the perfect place for our ethereal selves to experience, learn and grow.

It is quite obvious that other physical life forms have developed to a higher level than humanity, and it would also stand to reason that they also would have gone through a similar crisis in their own development. They seem to have survived long enough to develop advanced technology that allows them to travel great distances.

I am proposing, that what you where shown was not the destruction of mankind as a physical race but perhaps the events that lead to the awakening.

It seems it would be such a waste of a perfectly good, well designed chromosome to just bin it.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by kennyb72]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
jesus look what a electron microscope found

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

You are a joke. I could care less to impress you personally anymore than I would a wingnut like Charles Manson. Keep flappin your gums, good exercize for a lazy mind.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

I am only playing with the hecklers in this thread, I never responded to these tactics in other threads. I do appreciate your view that maybe the visions were symbolic and that maybe humanity will not face these consequences, but it is the one who provided the visions I believe 100% without any reasonable doubt, was correct in providing them for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

We've seen posters like you many times before and you all follow the exact same MO when pressed for facts. You all think you're saying something original. You all feed off those who stroke you're ego, while manifesting false bravado to those who don't. You're forced laughter is also a dead giveaway. Every action serves to feed your own narcissism otherwise it would be pointless. You all have 'secret sources' for your 'information' for the times when you're painted into a corner (plausible denial.. but it wasn't me who said that) and you're all self consumed. You provide no empirical data... only opinion, and you back up unfalsifiable proclamations with more unfalsifiable proclamations.

One needs only a cursory glance at your profile to see how self consumed you are. From all the nice people that have offered you a hand of friendship, you have not offered one in return.

There is a level of insecurity and arrogance in this. The people pandering to you here should take note that your actions do not befit your words. Any psychologist will tell you that the reason you don't return friendships is because it would deplete your own sense of self importance. You would, in essence be giving a little bit of your energy away, and as many of us here know, your ego is far to fragile for that. You want to be seen as important or elite, not one of 'them'.

In short sir, you are a fraud. No amount of false bravado or forced laughter can change that.

As they say, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

So please, feel free to give us more of what I have outlined above!

IRM

[edit on 12/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I will be reading this thread, but I have initial questions. Does the invisible cell/soul will two people to make a baby? Or does the soul pick a person to inhabit sometime after/during conception? This is interesting to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

If you are really interested in proof, begin a consistent regimen of dedicated meditation. Still your mind and bring your attention to your heart center.

You will begin to have insights into the true nature of reality and understand what he is talking about.

If you are really interested...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Mate you have made a decent thread into a pissing contest you don't like what you've read then f*%$ off and find another thread you can attack people on.
It seems to me your just scared of death and as soon as someone offers a perfectly good story you feel the need to justify your exsistence but in reality your just a waste of good oxygen.
As for those of you needing some kind of proof what proof do christans need to believe in god?
You either believe or you don't pretty darn simple and if you don't believe and feel the need to make yourself look good by making snide remarks i truly feel sorry for you because all your doing is providing us with a comical view of humanity.

As I recall this is not a 2012 thread the OP stated in earlier threads the event would occur around 2014-15 so don't lump this in with the 2012 mayan prophicies.
Just a quick one for you unleashed what came first in the creators mind the thought or the words behind the thought??? lol

I do not apologise for demonstrating that this OP was based on science fiction rather than fact. By all means, believe what you want, i did not turn this into a "pissing contest" i highlihgted definitive and prejudiced arguments and flawed information that the above OP posted himself, posing them as FACT.

If you fail to see this, it's a shame - you should invest substantial time in discovering facts, and syphoning out ludicrous rubbish that clouds the minds of weak minded and willed individuals.

My views on death do not differ too much to what this OP was posting.

Read my original posts. I said that it was well written and eloquent. However i then saw attacks on several other beliefs systems and thought it worthy that anyone wanting to support this, wa merely supporting a personal prejudice - which i might add, was plagiarised from a plethora of other well known and read sources.

I even said that it was an interesting interpretation of what has already been explored at length by many more well informed and trust wrothy sources.

When i was in School, learning English, we were told to always be critical of what we read, as there is always a purpose behind an authors comments, some of these purposes would prove illusive and some would be plain as day seen.

The person that turned this into a sh1t fight, was the guy that posted this, then refused flat out and shouted down anyone who chose to question certain (many) indescrepancies that they saw in the post.

Had the author of the OP not attacked others INITIALLY, my thoughts of it (him/she/Androginous) would be very differrent. However, i call it like i see it. If you never learned to be skeptical, that's at your own peril as you will be lead down a path of gullibility that will lead you to much heartache.

I am well at peace with the knowledge that we could all die at any moment, i dont need some retro pseudo mystic bullsh1t to push me on and give me hope. The knowledge that i have given more to the people around me and my life as a whole, gives me much happiness. I might add, i didnt need to lie or plagiarise anything to do this - i merely instituted teachyings that make a hell of a lot of sense when it comes to dealing with people.

If you have not noticed, i have no problem explainin my actions or being called to front for them.

What i say to you, and anyone who will believe this, is that this thread is tied in with 2012, it's in the header - if you seriously think that 2012 is going to be some grand magnificent event where human kind transcend to another existence as a whole.. you are going to be disapointed. Honestly, come back and read this in 2 years time (if you havnt forgotten about it by then) try and laugh at yourself, as self critisicm and subsequent realisation leads to growth.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

We've seen posters like you many times before and you all follow the exact same MO when pressed for facts. You all think you're saying something original. You all feed off those who stroke you're ego, while manifesting false bravado to those who don't. You're forced laughter is also a dead giveaway. Every action serves to feed your own narcissism otherwise it would be pointless. You all have 'secret sources' for your 'information' for the times when you're painted into a corner (plausible denial.. but it wasn't me who said that) and you're all self consumed. You provide no empirical data... only opinion, and you back up unfalsifiable proclamations with more unfalsifiable proclamations.

One needs only a cursory glance at your profile to see how self consumed you are. From all the nice people that have offered you a hand of friendship, you have not offered one in return.

There is a level of insecurity and arrogance in this. The people pandering to you here should take note that your actions do not befit your words. Any psychologist will tell you that the reason you don't return friendships is because it would deplete your own sense of self importance. You would, in essence be giving a little bit of your energy away, and as many of us here know, your ego is far to fragile for that. You want to be seen as important or elite, not one of 'them'.

In short sir, you are a fraud. No amount of false bravado or forced laughter can change that.

As they say, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

So please, feel free to give us more of what I have outlined above!

IRM

[edit on 12/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

Perfect! i await to see the obvious response that will no doubt come back shortly. Well done - At least some people here, who do have an open mind, close it to rubbish that as you stated - is not new, nor is it groundbreaking.

Well done

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by Majiq

You are a joke. I could care less to impress you personally anymore than I would a wingnut like Charles Manson. Keep flappin your gums, good exercize for a lazy mind.

I'm a joke
Nice try at projecting your own flaws on someone else. You have proven yourself to be nothing more than an insignificant spec in a sea of BS, so what do you do? You come here and post literary flatulence in hopes that maybe someone will see you as being more than you are. Also your story is mildly entertaining, but nowhere near the big leagues, I have seen many better ones right here on ATS, you should dig through the aliens boards to get a feel for some pretty good sci-fi before you start you next project.

As far as you impressing me, it is good that you don't care because there is nothing that you could do to accomplish that. A weak mind... Maybe, but it has enough juice left to see through your babble.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by Majiq

I'm a joke
Nice try at projecting your own flaws on someone else. You have proven yourself to be nothing more than an insignificant spec in a sea of BS, so what do you do? You come here and post literary flatulence in hopes that maybe someone will see you as being more than you are. Also your story is mildly entertaining, but nowhere near the big leagues, I have seen many better ones right here on ATS, you should dig through the aliens boards to get a feel for some pretty good sci-fi before you start you next project.

As far as you impressing me, it is good that you don't care because there is nothing that you could do to accomplish that. A weak mind... Maybe, but it has enough juice left to see through your babble.

Lol - like the wy he called you weak minded - Kinda makes me think of some one who believes anything off face value.. *cough*

lol

Ur not weak minded Mate, your inquisitive and striving for TRUTH. What more could one want in the form of a strong minded individual.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I will tell you something that is hapenning right now: The New shape of the Solar System. It doesn't matter how many rules, laws, physic or religion we are in. 2010 is the beginning of the changes in the Solar System. Something never seen is hapenning right now. Nibiru and its tribe are on its way to encounter our Solar System. As hapenned many times before, Nibiru and its tribe formed by several moons and asteroid belts planet sized are going to reshape one more time "our" Solar System. Nibiru will penetrate our planetary system somewhere between the inner planets (Mercury, Mars, Earth, Venus) and Jupiter. The effects of this encounter has already begin: from October 2009 to this date, sixteen meteorites had crash against the Earth atmosphere and the Earth Protective Shield. One asteroid planet sized already crash with Jupiter. An asteroid crash against the Sun on Jan 04. The effect of Nibiru will be of fourteen month of encounters between titanic forces. One moon will crash against Mercury and this planet will explode against The Sun. Another moon will crash against Mars and its debris will form a new asteroid belt. Nibiru itself will affect the Earth orbit pushing it several degrees out of it actual orbit. Two new planets jupiter size will remain orbitting the Sun and Venus will become a satellite of one of this planets. A huge solar activity never seen before will reach the deepest limits of the Solar System, burning and transforming everything on its path. The Earth will survive but will be burn to the grounds, leaving only the seeds for The New race. Probably none of us will survive to see half of this but we will witness one of the most beautiful events on The Universe: The rebirth of a Planetary System.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Is2012TheDate
2010 is the beginning of the changes in the Solar System. Something never seen is hapenning right now. Nibiru and its tribe are on its way to encounter our Solar System.

Never seen before? Yet....

As hapenned many times before, Nibiru and its tribe formed by several moons and asteroid belts planet sized are going to reshape one more time "our" Solar System.

OMG! It's happening again!

Nibiru will penetrate our planetary system somewhere between the inner planets (Mercury, Mars, Earth, Venus) and Jupiter. The effects of this encounter has already begin:

Umm... you mean 'begun'... right?

BTW... its Mercury, Venus, Earth & Mars. Not unless their order has also been shuffled by the awesome gravitational power that is "NIBIRU". OMG... OMG!

from October 2009 to this date, sixteen meteorites had crash against the Earth atmosphere and the Earth Protective Shield.

I can't confirm your count but these little ones happen regularly. No biggie!

One moon will crash against Mercury and this planet will explode against The Sun.

That's very theatrical! ""BOOM"!

Another moon will crash against Mars and its debris will form a new asteroid belt.

Sounds like we're getting 'mooned'. ( Y )

A huge solar activity never seen before will reach the deepest limits of the Solar System, burning and transforming everything on its path. The Earth will survive but will be burn to the grounds, leaving only the seeds for The New race.

The old fire and brimstone ehh!

Probably none of us will survive to see half of this but we will witness one of the most beautiful events on The Universe: The rebirth of a Planetary System.

So we probably won't .... but we will! Fascinating stuff! You seem to have all the 'good oil'!

IRM

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

Hey, can I have all of your stuff? I mean seeing as you believe the end of the world is coming you won't be needing it so why not send it all to a blind ATSer who just can't see the end coming?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Probably none of us will survive to see half of this but we will witness one of the most beautiful events on The Universe: The rebirth of a Planetary System.

So we probably won't .... but we will! Fascinating stuff! You seem to have all the 'good oil'!

IRM

We will survive. We have Bruce Willis, Macgyver and Chuck Norris. If Planet X comes anywhere near us Bruce is going to steal the Virgin Atlantic Space Cruiser, MacGyver will Shot Chuck out of a sling shot made from his undies, a can of Dr. Peppers and Bruce Willis' hair piece. Chuck is going to round house kick planet X whilst whistling the theme tune to Walker:Texas Ranger.
Crisis Over.
Now that folkes, will be the greatest show on Earth ever produced.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

lol!

Isn't it funny how the nibiru conspiratists so vehemently believe that it's coming... when, if an object this size was on it's way - it would be viewable by the entire southern hemisphere and would be easily visible in broad daylight... not to mention anyone with a telescope..

Some people just cannot face facts.

Sometimes, i wish that i lived in a fantasy world.. where i can shoot fireballs from my hands and cast spells and enchants on my mighty sword of this and that.. but i prefer to live in the real world and occasionally venture into a fantasy based RPG.

Hopefully majority of these colourful Nibiru'ists will come to see the stupidity of their claims when they see and come to understand that Nibiru was a misinterpretation. It was foreseen as a God, not a planet that came and destroyed life here there and everywhere..

Buw DW about the admittance that the author if this made the entire thing up as Fiction to sell books. Interestingly Nostradamus' publisher admited to rearranging some of his dates in his books to make it more applicable to the current times they were living in.

Money, money money.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You kid with your tacky childish avatar are the fraud, the flags tell a story and I would rather listen to the masses than some kid with a tacky cartoon avatar. Even when the vast majority are happry, there will always be a few sh*t disturbers trying to jump in on the thread for some attention, too bad you are not intelligent enough to catch on that the vast majority will never see your silly lil reply that offers nothing of benefit.

I wrote this for the masses, not a few silly kids who want to pretend to matter somehow. I care less what you think or your opinion of me, I don' know you nor do I care to, unless I am being paid to babysit you.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Here's something for people to look forward to(remember, the more you wish for something, the greater the chances for it to manifest, or at least I hope so).

www.youtube.com...

January 15th is indeed the new moon. Let's see what happens.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
I will be reading this thread, but I have initial questions. Does the invisible cell/soul will two people to make a baby? Or does the soul pick a person to inhabit sometime after/during conception? This is interesting to me.

The soul picks a person to inhabit sometime after and during conception

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join