It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dupe

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

link   
Dupe

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Commodore VIC-20 acting up on you? You may want to upgrade to the 64.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by EMPIRE

The 64 is an 8 bit machine correct? Yeah I need to upgrade.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

reply to post by EMPIRE

Yes, and a whopping 64kb of RAM.

Just a joke man!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

reply to post by EMPIRE

Yes, and a whopping 64kb of RAM.

Just a joke man!

I took it as such and actually gave you a star.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thenothingorchid

By the way, johnny2127, there's a major difference between "doing business" with an evil dictator, and funneling money to them. Major difference.

People like you, the half-wit pseudo-intellectual morons, are nothing more than a time killer. You don't bother looking at the whole picture. You cherry pick history, while accusing others of doing the same. I wish rational people like Empire wouldn't waste more than one response on you, because it's not worth anyone's time. I sure won't. Here's why. I've given you bone hard fact. Prescott Bush tried to overthrow our government and instill a fascist dictatorship. Prescott Bush FUNNELED money to the Nazi Party, which is COMPLETELY different than "doing business" with them. George H.W. Bush has stated COUNTLESS times about his desire to turn the U.N. into a working, powerful body that can rule the earth from pole to pole. But you don't seem to get it through your head. You like to argue. So do I. But I win my arguments with facts. All you have is cherrypicked history to support some delusional and ultimately retarded ideology about how history should be left in the books, that what's done is done, and the only thing we should care about is the fact that Obama is incompetent.

Bone hard fact huh? So factual that there are no links or documents to back it up. I am sure you can find some links from conspiracy sites that say the same thing. But Prescott Bush never tried to overthrow the US govt. I cannot believe that people like you believe this drivel. If anything, Prescott was a libertarian, which you would know if you did open-minded research. And George HW Bush never once stated the the UN should control the world. The fact that you even believe this, or state it as fact us ridiculous. His view was that the UN should be shifter to humanitarian purposes. All you point to in conjecture and rumor. You view history without a historical lens. You say I cherry pick, while you and your ilk pick 3 words out of a 20min speech from Bush and call that proof. You presume to know about Prescott and say you have read about what he really thought, but then willfully ignore what he spent his time and money supporting and doing. What was that? The last 20+ years were spent doing Christian charitable work and donating money and time to the poor. He wasn't sitting in smokey back rooms, making deals with global elites to exploit the poor and help the Nazi's. You have chosen to ignore that one the Nazi's showed themselves for what they truly were, his company ceased business with them immediately. Sadly you are just another angry person that has drank the cool-aid, put the blinders on, and found the family and group of people you can blame all the world's problems on. Go ahead, continue ranting and pointing to BS as fact... all you do is hang yourself with your own words.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
You presume to know about Prescott ... He wasn't sitting in smokey back rooms, making deals with global elites to exploit the poor and help the Nazi's. You have chosen to ignore that one the Nazi's showed themselves for what they truly were, his company ceased business with them immediately.

Not sure that's a slam-dunk, there Johnny. The Guardian presents a pretty good case saying that things...while still murky...by no means exonerate Prescott from Nazi dealings.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. www.guardian.co.uk...

It is worth a read...because it is not cherry picking, nor is it wild-eyed conspiratorial bumph. (Not that there's anything wrong with that :lol

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join