It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, I couldn't find it.

I personally I'm proud of the guy for saying this. I wonder if their will be more fallout in the future?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by kleverone]

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well done to him!

George Bush IMO is just a monster and deserves what he gets

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
While what the guy is saying is true he comes off as a conspiracy nutjob. Why not talk about the economy, and specifics like misleading the public on the wars etc. To sit there and scream NWO just makes him look like a whackjob. I would have talked about the stimulus, the wars, the unemployment, wallstreet and things that are much more tangible.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
lol that was great, good for him.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
While what the guy is saying is true he comes off as a conspiracy nutjob. Why not talk about the economy, and specifics like misleading the public on the wars etc. To sit there and scream NWO just makes him look like a whackjob. I would have talked about the stimulus, the wars, the unemployment, wallstreet and things that are much more tangible.

When you are confronting someone like Bush, your not going to get

the chance to have a cup of tea and Chat. I'll bet as soon as the guy said his

first word, those Secret Service guys were reaching in their Vest Pockets.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

He is the reason why the rest of us look like fruitcakes, Like an poster said earlier it would have been more eaiser to rant and rave about the economy or the wars.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ballsy, I guess.

But EXTREMELY immature behavior

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Ballsy, I guess.

But EXTREMELY immature behavior

Normally I'd agree, but don't you think Bush deserves it?

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Original video which is longer and has more footage in it.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
When it happens to Obama after his presidency is up, it'll be attributed to racism. So, I guess the double standard will continue. This jackass should have payed for President Bush's meal, since he chose to disrupt it.

+41 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What would YOU .. all those criticising this man .. have said in the SAME situation ?

Would you have had your opinion already there, politically correct and ready ?

Doubt it

You would have said whatever was uppermost on your mind in those few seconds

All very well to sit back in armchair judgement in a forum

but I'll bet MOST people would have turned to WATER

and would have been INTIMIDATED

even SUCKED UP to Bush, perhaps, when confronted by 'da President' and his entourage

The guy did well, VERY well. When challenged, he replied, 'This man is responsible for MILLIONS of deaths ' ---- and that is TRUE. And THIS guy, in the video, is the one who said it, out loud. He had the presence of mind to SAY that

I've seen people stumble and make NO sense at all in this and other fora, when provided ALL DAY to come up with an even half-intelligent post

So hats off to this man

He did WELL in my opinion

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Typical foul mouth whacko liberal filled with hate.

His choice of language exposes his low IQ.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
that was awesome. bush deserves no less than to be heckled everywhere he goes and scruples be damned.

most people wouldnt even have the gumption to open their mouths with secret service around, much less give the bastard a thorough verbal thrashing.

just imagine if more people had the balls to call out those responsible for innocent people being bombed. justice might actually be served.

foul mouthed or not, sometimes getting angry is the first step. many people curse, it is not a sign of low intelligence.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by BlesUTP]

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I was posting when you posted this

If I could give you ten stars I would

and I'd give the guy who made this video a million dollars if I had it

Bravo to this man !

Guts and conviction !

America should be PROUD .. PROUD of him !

There are many who're aware that Bush senior stated words to the effect:

' If Americans knew what we'd done to them, they'd chase us down the road with guns ' .. it was something along those lines

The LEAST surprised of anyone in that restaurant would have been Bush senior. HE would have inwardly nodded in agreement at the guy's comments

GREAT !

Only thing that irritates me is the fact this disgusting blot on humanity should STILL be being provided full-time security at American taxpayers' expense !

And I hope that people decide to boycot that restaurant, based on what I personally consider to be its management's utter lack of sensitivity and principles re: the millions who've died at the old slug's hands

Good on you and the OP for posting these videos

Shows Americans still have what it takes

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Good on him. How many of you would have had the huge balls to call out the President of The United States like that Face to Face!!!!

If EVERYONE were to call these guys out wherever they go it would make their lives a living hell. Psychologically it would wear them down eventually.
It is one thing to commit crimes and quite another to get away with it scott free. This is why I had no problem with OJ not getting convicted. I knew that wherever he went for the rest of his life people would make his life a living hell and he would wish he had been convicted.

Same goes here. If this A-hole has the nutz to show his face in public then he should get an earfull everytime he steps his slimy reptillian azz out the door.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Typical foul mouth whacko liberal filled with hate.

His choice of language exposes his low IQ.

Like that famous lefty Dick Cheney:

Dick Cheney had some advice during the U.S. Senate’s annual photo session for Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, who has been relentless in his criticism of the no-bid contracts awarded to the vice president’s alma mater, Halliburton. A search of the Nexis newspaper database showed only one U.S. daily newspaper — the Washington Post— quoted the vice president’s wish for Leahy’s self-sufficiency: “# yourself.” www.laweekly.com...#-yourself-dick-cheney/

Well, looky there...ATS couldn't repeat it.

Nice try, though...like Republicans don't cuss''''

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well if it is appropriate to invade other nations, make profits off the deaths, lie to YOUR OWN PUBLIC daily, and then laugh it up.

Than it was equally appropriate for this man to say what he said.

If only this happened to the globalists EVERYWHERE they went. Maybe they would stop being so smug about things?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
People act like that, and then they wonder why conspiracy theorists or people who question administrations are ignored and laughed at.

Crap like him makes it harder for people like you, who have a little self control (maybe) and may want to do good by raising public awareness of issues. All he did was make himself look like a child, and at least there he did a good job.

If this is the kind of worthless activity you endorse...well, maybe that's why so many people have second thoughts when they think about joining you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I really don't think I would have heckled Bush. While I think he was an incredibly incompetent president, he is a private citizen now. For the most part, unlike Cheney, he has been trying to stay out of the public spotlight. I really think I would have just left the restaurant.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

People like this are the reason we have not been totally conquered by our own gov't YET! and it is people like this that pussywhipped, effemenant, no testosterone havin', little dingleberries who don't like 'cussin', will turn to and beg for help when TSHTF!!!!!! I'd make friends with people like this if I were you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join