It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Oh, you SAID it

Great post !

The guy has fire and steel in his spine

We'd all like to BELIEVE we'd do what he did, say what he said .. but few of us would, even if provided the opportunity. Because we're too polite, too scared of what others might think, too afraid to speak from emotion in public, too afraid Bush's body guards would beat us and our families to pulp or burn down our houses, or lose us our jobs, etc.

And THAT is why slugs like the Bush family get away with it ! Because they know we've been turned into obedient little citizens and taught to salute the flag and 'powerful and important' people !

But THIS guy had what it takes to cast off his conditioning, the 'celebrity worship' that shackles so many of us without our even realising it

He spoke TRUE

He spoke THE TRUTH .. the CLEAR TRUTH .. which is something we all recognised and knew how to do when we were about four years old but were trained NOT to do from that age onwards

HOW he knew how to walk up and SPEAK TRUTH as an adult, in public, to the FACE of the MONSTER is something only the guy himself could explain

But yes, this guy HAS overthrown his programming .. he's a FREE MAN !

What an example

He's showing us we could ALL be like this if we had what ... balls ? intelligence? good genes ?

who knows what it would take for even every second person to be this way ?

Once thing is for sure (and Bush senior more than anyone seems fully aware of this) is that if 20% of us were like the man in the video .. then we'd have far more careful administrations, worldwide

and wouldn't that be a good thing ? You bet. Because until ALL of us are able to stand up and SPEAK TRUE like the man in the video, we're going to be raped by these thugs on hourly basis .. and so are our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, all teh way down the line

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

If this is the kind of worthless activity you endorse...well, maybe that's why so many people have second thoughts when they think about joining you.

Talk about believing in fairy tales.

Joining who? I did not know there was a group here to "join"?

Are you implying that anyone who asks questions or criticizes murder and deception as a "group"? Because this is entirely inaccurate.

Most of the people who ask questions or criticize things do so on a purely naive isolated basis, simply because their logic or conscious tells them subconsciously to do so. Basic human nature.

Your comments are pretty inaccurate overall though, because you fail to realize there is no such thing as the "conspiracy theorist group", it never existed.

The reality is that MORE AND MORE people will be waking up to reality, and asking HARD questions and criticizing the murder bluntly.

And soon it will become so commonplace and widespread you can no longer try to convince anyone it was simply a "fad" or "group", but rather a simple fact of reality that the Truth reveals itself to everyone and only the blind ignore it.

Your comments prove that you are blind to the truth, because you are inadvertently taking a stance to protect the criminals.

This is not a political movement or a agenda driven group. Asking questions or criticizing tyrants is HUMAN nature and will always exist.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yeah, pretty cool I guess. I'm sure Bush sleeps well at night knowing he'll never be prosecuted for executing some of the 21st centuries greatest scams.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah, people who attack an argument because the speaker used a cuss word is absurd.

Attack the argument on it's own merits. Stop being so emotional and think with your brain for a minute.

So if i said "Gravity is real" you would believe me?

But if i said "Gravity is so F'n real" you would now consider my point invalid?

Come on now, you just CANNOT use the "well since he cussed his point is invalid" argument. IT is a Fallacy!!

Well that is unless you like being really wrong all the time? Then your fine to use it all you want...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Ballsy, I guess.

But EXTREMELY immature behavior

Normally I'd agree, but don't you think Bush deserves it?

Despite my opinions, I don't believe that non-productive, petulant heckling will accomplish anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I agree, I could have done without the swearing but I believe Bush needs to hear this everywhere he goes.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Don't let it get to you. Certain people (old Bush supporters who play politics with the same level of intelligence they root for baseball teams?) are no doubt attempting to derail and divert

Just enjoy the moment
Bush was publicly called out by an American Hero

And least surprised of all that it took THIS LONG, would be old Bush himself

It would be well to bear in mind the language used by the Bush and Clinton families with regard to the American public, lol. Words that would make a crow blush ? Certainly NOT for the oh-so-sensitive ears of those in this thread who're trying to make this issue about 'language', lol

Old Bush knew decades ago that he had it coming. He SAID so ! HE said that if the American people knew what his family had done to the US, the Bush clan would be chased down the street by people brandishing guns !

HE SAID THAT, lol. Then he and his clan continued, all the while confident that Americans would wave little flags and bow in the presence of this ruthless, disgusting 'family'

But not the guy in the video, lol
He spoke for all those who still own their own brains !

So don't let it get to you. Enjoy the moment

Because I'm confident that the Bush family would have FAR more respect for the guy in the video than for Bush supporters, lol

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think he did pretty good considering how nervous he probably was. I'm surprised he didn't get arrested.

But hey... Bush deserved to hear how people feel about him. We paid (and continue to pay) his salary. This guy got to say what he wanted face to face.. much more effective than letters etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
EIGHT FLAGS !!

and only half way down Page 2 !

Vote is IN !

People, worldwide, LIKE what this man said

The public has roared and the sound is GOOD for humanity

BAD for political scum

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I would have thought about a hundred different things than to bring up the stupid "NWO" tagline. And it wasn't simply Bush that was responsible for millions of deaths. It's EVERYONE including Bush. The soldiers pulling the triggers and pushing the buttons. But would this guy have yelled at the troops? Probably not. So he yells at one man. The fight is bigger than one man. Bush wasn't over there pulling the trigger and pushing the buttons to drop the bombs. In fact ALL OF US are responsible..........even those of us who didn't vote Bush into office because maybe we didn't do enough to keep him out of office.............that guy included.

Hell I would have brought up the Franklin Scandal and his daddy way before I would have lobbed the tired old NWO cliche.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
he should have thrown a shoe at him hahahahahahahahhaa

now THAT would have been hilarious

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

LOL...........no the guy would have probably gone to jail for the rest of his life. Don't you know people in other countries have more freedom than we do in the USA.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

Good point

Maybe that will be the next phase, once the Sheeple start to think for themselves instead of following party-loyalties

And there's something very satisfying, don't you think, when the shoe-throwers let loose ? The old shoe whizzing past the scums' heads just feels right an conveys something quite deep even though on the surface it's comical

Good post

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The other thing is this, Do you think that Bush Senior just ate his Pizza and went on with his day as if nothing happened? NO!!!

That would have been the case if the man had lathered his swampy azz with all sorts of Kudos and slobbered all over him like an obediant dog/slave. But no, He probably went home and talked to Martha,Cheney, Hell maybe even Satan Himself about the Guy in the Pizza shop who cussed him out.

"I tell ya Martha, It's getting to where I can't leave the house anymore without one of the commoners cussing me out in public. When did the slaves stop respecting their masters anyway"?

"Hey Cheney, get this, I stopped off to get a slice of Pizza today........."

This man has made an impression on the Psyche of a VERY IMPORTANT figure in U.S. history more so than a Bush groupie ever wold have.

Remember that!!

You don't make an impression by being one of the herd. You make an impression by rocking the boat. If you don't rock the boat from time to time how can you ever expect to make waves?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you want to be stalked by the US Secret Service for the rest of your life, you can heckle him to.

Think before you act. remember Joe the plumber? Cindy Shehan (sp?)?

Nope, I'll pass. I don't want to meet Bush or Obama or any of them. I like my privacy. What little we all have left.

Sure it's funny if your not a fan of Bush (or any former President that has been heckled), but would you really want every 1040 you submit from now until death to be gone over by the IRS with a fine tooth comb?

Soon, somebody is going to wish they thought that out before they inserted their foot into their own mouth.

Again, remember what happened to Joe the plumber? And all he did was ask a question.

Two birds of a different feather,
regret together.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ah I see the hate that people garner towards George W. Bush clouds their ability to even watch the video and understand it was George H.W. Bush being heckled......

Then again, I am not surprised because most people just comment on title threads and nothing within the actual post.

Note to those: Reading the title of a book doesn't mean you read the book. Use some brain power and either watch the video and get your people correct or don't post.

Shouldn't all the posts pertaining GWB be considered off-topic as GWB is not the topic of the post?

Probably not, its a dissension post and ATS just loves these.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

It is that mentality RIGHT THERE that is the reason we are all slaves. Just keep your head down and go along, to get along. BULLSNOT!!!!!
Thank GOD for people like this. If everyone had your mentality we'd all be speaking with a Friggin' British accent right now!! God Damn how can people be such PANSIES?????

Yes, your are correct, there are consequenses for speaking up, speaking out, acting out and letting your voice be heard. I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT THESE CONSEQUENCES as are many others apparently. So while people with this mentality are shaking under their covers and keeping their heads down and noses clean, REAL MEN like the one in this video will one day be fighting for YOUR freedom to be a coward!

How do people with this attitude look themselves in the mirror in the morning

[edit due to language]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
The other thing is this, Do you think that Bush Senior just ate his Pizza and went on with his day as if nothing happened?

Absolutely. Other than the laughing about that guy for the rest of the day.

Do you really think stuff like this has any impact at all on people like the Bushs? Anyone who's ever held the office of President has had so many insults, opinions, and cusses thrown at them that I doubt they even hear them anymore.

Besides, for words to make an impact, you have to have some regard for the speaker.

I think the guy sounded like a stunod, myself, but I'd bet it felt great to get the opportunity to voice his displeasure directly to the man's face.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
D'oh! Double click!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by subject x]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Original video which is longer and has more footage in it.

-m0r

Very nice indeed.
This is just the beginning.
Those guys like Bush will be remembered in the future like the Nazis.
...peace of #!

Loved it!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join