It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by kleverone

He is the reason why the rest of us look like fruitcakes, Like an poster said earlier it would have been more eaiser to rant and rave about the economy or the wars.

Yeah? Because he's never heard anyone moan and groan about the economy before?

Naw, the guy did the right thing; called a spade a spade. Bravo!

I know that it's terrible for me, as a human being, to ever say this about another person, but I hope he and his son don't die a peaceful death. I almost feel bad saying that ... but not really.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this video makes me fell good to be a American and to see a Nazi like George Bush being confronted

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufowatcher87
this video makes me fell good to be a American and to see a Nazi like George Bush being confronted

You have no idea what you're talking about. Go learn what a Nazi REALLY is, pup.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great find...

Not everyone would have taking the time to go get the camera and give him a piece of his mind.

Thanks for posting that video, keep them coming.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is exactly why we will never learn from OUR mistakes. Because we blame the person who "WE" do all the stupid things for.

Why dont we just stop doing the stupid things they tell us to do? Instead of blaming them for the stupidity we do for them.

Its not entirely the presidents fault. We are inn on this up to our ears as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, I couldn't find it.[yvid]

I personally I'm proud of the guy for saying this. I wonder if their will be more fallout in the future?
[edit on 11-1-2010 by kleverone]

I'm sorry but speaking soley for myself I think this fellow was an incredibly poor representation of the "waking" movement. Its not that the guys wrong but that is not the kind of attention any serious movement against the "NWO" needs.

People like that are the reason people shake their heads and laugh when anyone serious tries to offer an alternative opinion.

If there is one thing I've learned over the years it's that fould mouthed rants won't get anyone anywhere.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I don't really know what I would have done if I were in this man position. That got me to thinking ... what would I like to say?

I would like to have turned to the people in the restaurant and ask them: If they knew that if they gave an "ok" on something it would result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, some of which will be innocent men, women and children, could they make that decision? This will mean thousands of parent-less children and thousands of children-less parents, could they do it? If they did decide to give the "ok", how do you they think they would feel about it today knowing that they ultimately were responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and probably more wounded for life? How about if they were multi millionaire and the money you would use to execute this mass killing would be funded by those of us sitting here in this restaurant? And the bill would be billions.

How about if how you got into the position to make that "ok" decision was to tell the people who paid for the mass killing that you will do everything you can to make their lives better and you have lived your whole life trying to make our country stronger? Then when you got into that position of great power as a multi millionaire, you had access to billions of dollars and you didn't choose to try to feed our starving children in this country. These were Mr Bush's decisions. And Mr. Bush chose to spend billions of our money to move forward with the mass killing plan. He once told us all that he wanted to take care of the working people of this country and make the country a better place to live, and as a mulit millionaire how does he show his gratitude, Mr Bush didn't even offer to buy any of those citizens lunch. I could afford to do that, and I have no where near the kind of money Mr. "Public Service is My Life" has.

I would have like to have said something like that, but instead I would have probably just been quiet and perhaps try to make eye contact, and I f I was able to, just give a smirk or shake my head or something. I wouldn't be comfortable in that setting drawing attention to myself. And besides, what can you say to a guy who is responsible for the things he has done, that would even affect him. Call him a murderer? He already knows that and he is obviously fine with it. He probably slept just fine the night before, and was acting just like one of us (besides the bodyguards) by just going into a restaurant for a slice. After all things things he could have done for all of us and chose not to, all the parents who's sons and daughter now dead, and he is completely comfortable just walking into a regular old pizza place. The guy stinks of death and corruption, I'm pretty sure name calling isn't going to bother him.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
There are many who're aware that Bush senior stated words to the effect:

' If Americans knew what we'd done to them, they'd chase us down the road with guns ' .. it was something along those lines

Close. Actually, to his secretary he said:

"If the American people knew what we've done they would drag us into streets and lynch us."

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
it looked like he was reacting to his own mirror.

and are people who study his life and judge his choices to act the same way to him when he goes out for lunch?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
GWB Jr is the puppet relations manager for America's most historic terrors, but at the same time he is also America's most prestigious comedian. This is just my opinion. He definitely had no power in winning an election, but those who did and placed hime there were the ones who enforced the mission against the World Trade Centres and wars in the East, as well as being the people who told GWB Jr what to say before the media. Even in small groups and organizations, the real controllers of the group call the decisions and make every one else carry them out on their behalf while they play the good guy in the public.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I knew a guy in Spain who was in a prison in Turkey for spying fro America. This George Bush I was told GOT HIM OUT!!! It would be great if the people n power or who have power and might would show a kinder side. I have not seen it but it would make them a little more human if there where more stories like the one I just said. Anyone who knows MY POSTS will know my treatment has been anything but nice. So if I say that he rescued a CIA agent from Turkey prison years ago... that s a pretty unusual and COOL story.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That video is simply amazing. The cameraman doesn't get much more educated in terms of conspiracy theories than this guy. I bet the innocent bystanders didn't even know half of the terminology he was throwing out there.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That guy was an idiot! He didn't help our cause he just helped bury it. He not only made a jerk of himself he made a jerk out of all of us and stuck his personal brand on all our foreheads and you know what that brand reads? "LIBERAL".
I'm not a fan of any president since Abe Lincoln and the Bushes IMO have a special place reserved in Hell for them but the crap that guy was spouting was exactly what we read about here all the time- CONSPIRACY THEORY not PROVEN CONSPIRACY. For all his rhetoric that SOB may as well have been wearing an "I love OBAMA" shirt or something. He doesn't represent me. I have manners and know how to conduct myself in the face of an adversary or in this case, a political opposite. Jerkwad there had no clue how to compose himself and just flew off the handle hoping to get some youtube views.
I'm sorry, as ballsy as that was I refuse to be lumped into his crowd. YOu would all be better off NOT supporting this guy. He does not impress me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
That guy is an idiot. It was extremely immature of him to handle that situation the way he did, he came off as a complete 'looney'.

I didn't support Bush either, but I would never disrespect him like that.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
They should have tossed a gun his way then put one in the head and two in the chest. The pizza would taste a whole lot better.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The only "so called" Men in the video are the former President, and his security staff. Stalking a former President, is like killing a lion at a Zoo. Not much of a challenge (with a gun), but when confronted (without) you still will run.

This type of affair only cheapens speech, and awards appalling manors, or lack thereof. If I was there that wimp would have gotten out two sentences, before I corrected his poor manors.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What this guy did takes some serious balls. He could get into lots of trouble with the Secret Service (Yeah, it's SS for short).

GHWB is a mass murderer who killed millions and your government is protecting him along with other murderers: Clinton, Bush W., the CIA and many others who's attrocities cover not only their hands in blood but their whole existence.

These are not the kind of people we should talk soft to or suck up!!!!

If he had talked any softer to this murderer then he would be considered a lobbyist, which wouldn't be much better than GHWB!!!

We are not lobbyists, we are human beings and we need to show our emotions, it is the only way to let the bankers know that we worked out their evil system and we are working to bring it down.

Enough said, this guy has major balls, and more like him are needed, all over the world. Imagine if YouTube was filled with thousands of videos like this, not just one! More people would awaken, more people would see that they shouldn't trust politicians and their decisions.

The only true politician left in the US today: Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This guy sure has the cahones! I am actually quite surprised that he got away with it. I am very encouraged that at least one person is speaking up. Maybe the next one, encouraged by this guy will be a bit more eloquent; but then again it might be a bit insane to think that the atrocities this man committed could be talked about calmly.

Unfortunately Bush Sr. has done his foul deeds and probably doesn't give a damn what any lowly citizen thinks of him at this stage.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i think it's really sweet this guy did this, but for someone who knows so muhc about bush, you'd think he'd have thrown way more crap bush's way, and really scared people. and also the cussing was stupid.

i know exactly what i'm gonna say to him when i meet and shake his hand however.

anyway, you catch more flies with honey, honey! when push comes to shuv though, a reaction like this makes more sense. and a lot of people living in their bleating honey dripping world need to be shuvved around by reality, and be able to look these icy lizards in the eyes, point at them, and call them out to your peers with great authority.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
How is bush senior any different to nazi war criminals , yet the american government still offers him secret service protection!

war criminals like these guys have been hunted down since WW2 , yet american war criminals are free to walk around and eat at resturaunts and have bodygaurds should any of the sheep act up !

sickening

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join