It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I agree that the video maker had the guts and the stamina to not only harrass the president but also keep his camera steady while doing so. I also agree that the secret service and the president appeared to be very calm while this occured so I am a bit dubious about the true spontaneity of it all. I admit that the pizza owner is quite a Bush fan so whether this publicity will get him more customers or not is yet to be seen. Most likely, it will be a great publicity stunt for Fuzzy's pizza. I liked the second video which showed the faces of the victims of the war. That was a worthwhile effort to make to this group who are tuning into this episode of Life of President George H.W. Bush in Texas...very funny episode for someone who was elected to the highest office in the land...wonder what he had to say about it after it was over?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I somehow couldn't imagine presidents going for lunch at small restaurants like that...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
How is bush senior any different to nazi war criminals , yet the american government still offers him secret service protection!

war criminals like these guys have been hunted down since WW2 , yet american war criminals are free to walk around and eat at resturaunts and have bodygaurds should any of the sheep act up !

sickening

Very well said! With the limp-wristed comments by some in this thread saying they felt the guy was impolite to this fascist pig Prez, one wonders what their response would be on confronting Adolph Hitler. They probably would play kissy-face with 'ol Adolph and wish him a happy day. There is a time for anger. We have long passed that day in which we can afford to ignore such beasts as George HW Bush.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I personally I'm proud of the guy for saying this. I wonder if their will be more fallout in the future?
[edit on 11-1-2010 by kleverone]

I noticed there were at least three men guarding Bush at our expense, each man say makes probably about 40-50 thousand a year (anyone out there know what a "security FBI Body Guard" makes? Heck that is probably right around 100,000 to 150,000 a year at OUR (The tax payer's) expense

The guy verbally attacking Bush could have had a son, a daughter, the kid that use to shovel his snow, blown away in Iraq.

Normally I don't go in for verbally attacking (or any kind of attacking) someone, but IMO - GWB abused his power and wealth, the Bush's if you really take the time to research, are nasty pieces of work, the whole lot of them.

With wealth and power comes responsibility.

You are either a service to self or service to others type of person and George W Bush left this country like he left several of the companies his father bought him in shambles.

The guy had guts, but those secret service men, if you look at them close, gave me chills - they looked like mean mfs.

I would have kept quiet, probably just left. I also notice that Bush stayed far back and let his soldiers protect him and then when there was a thick glass protecting him gave the guy the finger and said "f you".......what a nasty spineless wuss, no class just a arrogant rich thug and we are still footing his bill, fighting his battles.

Interesting post. Excellent video.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Freedom of speech Right, as stated in the 1st and 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, to express information, ideas, and opinions free of government restrictions based on content.

A modern legal test of the legitimacy of proposed restrictions on freedom of speech was stated in the opinion by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. in Schenk v. U.S. (1919): a restriction is legitimate only if the speech in question poses a "clear and present danger" — i.e., a risk or threat to safety or to other public interests that is serious and imminent.

Many cases involving freedom of speech and of the press also have concerned defamation, obscenity, and prior restraint (see Pentagon Papers). See also censorship.

Legal doctrine has not always translated into public understanding or freedom in fact, but here the result of a large number of Supreme Court cases protecting even harmful and offensive speech in the public forum, and narrowing to virtual disappearance the legal definition of "obscenity," has created an environment in which the presence of unpleasant speech is tak- en for granted by most of the public, whether they agree with that state of affairs or not. There will, of course, continue to be disputes about the actual boundaries of this very broad principle, but the legacy of the Jehovah's Witnesses, of the civil rights movement, and of the Vietnam protesters is one that is unlikely to be very much narrowed, in large part because the legacy of the red scare of 1919 and the McCarthy era of the late 1940s and early 1950s is one whose avoidance also influences current understanding.

In the isolated bubble that politicians live (the very rich ones) I suspect they will not hear criticism to their faces in that bubble. Hence to hear it at such close distance I suspect it must have an effect on them. Hear it often enough it will stick in your mind. Lets remember that once you stick something in that mind it is not all that easy to erase it.

Still, it took courage to say those things in that community as I am sure that most think twice before doing something like that unless you have nothing to lose. So something tells me that that guy felt saying those things was worth it no matter what others thought. That is called courage, by others probable crazy.

Here in Europe Berlusconi "heard" how one of his citizens felt about him. Being Italian he took the emotional approach. NOW now, I know "He was crazy" was what was said. But maybe the guy lost his business, job, family member thanks to Berlusconi, who knows, and went crazy seeing this clown. Consequently perhaps he found that the best way to let Mr. Berlusconii know that all was not like in the tabloids with naked high paid women naked on a beach was to hit him with something. Sounds like emotions took complete control of him.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Whatever happens, immorality will always be dragged down by people like this very guy. It's common in my country for this to happen to politicians, moreover they usually get slapped more than not. IMO, the guy just stood for what he thought was right, so a good act it was. Immature? Not at all. But heartfelt, surely.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by johnny2127

Research, as you call it, is in the eyes of the beholder. Anyone can copy and paste words from another site. This doesn't represent the type research I do. I have determined that based on the life of Prescott Bush, George HW Bush and his retard son that they are elitist pigs intent on a one world government (United Nations control) and the elemination of all nationalism. It's a free choice. One is welcome to burry their head in the sand and accept the BS puked forth by the elitists, if one wishes. Have a nice evening!

Research as I call it? Me telling you to actually read or watch the actual speech is bad advice? So the proper research, instead of actually getting the meaning of the phrase as it was said, is just to come up with you own meaning for what his top secret meaning really was. Wow, talk about willful ignorance.

Obviously you don't know much about Prescott Bush. You keep calling him a Nazi because one of his businesses did some business with the Nazi's early on. So are all the owners and people that worked for these businesses Nazi also: J.P. Morgan Bank, Guaranty Trust, Chase Manhattan Bank, at least three Wall Street houses (Dillon, Read; Harris, Forbes; and, National City Company for sure), Standard Oil (Exxon), Du Pont, Dow Chemical, General Motors, Ford Motors, General Electric (GE.), Westinghouse, Gillette, Goodrich, Singer, Eastman Kodak, Coca-Cola, IBM, and ITT. Yes these all did business with the Nazi's. Prescott Bush did not know Hitler, or support him in anyway whatsoever. Prescott Bush was a devote Christian and denounced the actions of Nazi Germany repeatedly. But I know how people like you are. You have drank the cool-aid and you will not listen to anything, no matter how factual that does not support what you have chosen to believe. Your mind is completely closed. You admit you don't research thoroughly and instead make up your own mind with your own 'research' which is not fact based. It always amuses me that many of the most out there conspiracy theorists pride themselves on being open minded, but in fact are the most closed minded people out there. You see sinister intentions and evil everywhere. You are told by other paranoid tinfoilers that the Bush's are Nazi's and you believe it. Its doesn't matter to you that there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary. It fits your world view so you disavow anything that doesn't fit what you want to believe. Your level of disconnect to reality really is a mental disease, and I feel for you. I hope you get help, but given the willful state of your disconnection, it seems doubtful you would ever admit you need help. Its all sad, very sad.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Obama continues the horror. He should stop the horror.

The horror.

The horror.

The horror.

And if anyone is pro NWO it is Barrack Obama. Copenhagen, interpol etc.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by A52FWY]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
When it happens to Obama after his presidency is up, it'll be attributed to racism. So, I guess the double standard will continue. This jackass should have payed for President Bush's meal, since he chose to disrupt it.

How the hell can you draw the comparison of Bush Snr and Obama?!?!

Despite the fact that Obama wants mroe healthcare for citizens, more suport for war veterans and to END the wars the US is engaged with (wars a Bush got us all into), how the HELL can this be made about Obama, let alone the "When"!?!?!?

Get a perspective, please people. Obama's been there like, what - five minutes?!?! Judge him after a full (hell, even HALF) term, rather than hating him for actions that are still being implemented JUST because they happen to conflict with your pro-war ideals.

The Bush family was meddling in the Whitehouse and in congress, lining their pockets for YEARS before any of them got the presidency, so how are you POSSIBLY going to make this about Obama!?

Just get off it - and completely until we know what Obama's about.

Great video, very gutsy, I bet you wished you would have planned yoru rant though (can't blame you for your outburst though).

[edit on 12/1/2010 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
This A-Hole (Bush, Sr) and his retarded son are the scum of the Earth. Practicing good manners shouldn't be wasted on such evil.

Well...we are known for our manners, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

End the Wars!! Dude have you been under a rock for the past year? Obama has no intention of ending anything. If anything, he is leaving the door open to more potential theaters of war. Yemen comes to mind recently. And when the heat is on in Yemen, the terrorists will just move and set up shop in Somalia. Just a quick trip across the Gulf of Adan. Thereby opening yet another door.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I really don't like replying to anything on ATS....I'm content on being a lurker the majority of the time. But after reading so many dimwitted replies to this video, I'm compelled to add my two cents, and a bit of factual history.

It has been said that Prescott Bush hated the Nazis. That he didn't support their cause, and that he publicly denounced Hitler and his final solution. Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the SAME Prescott Bush involved in the failed military coup against the United States? You know, the one where he, and a handful of wealthy bankers and businessmen planned to overthrow our government and establish a dictatorship? The same Prescott Bush that had his assets momentarily seized by OUR government under President Franklin for aiding and abetting an enemy of the state? Don't bother responding. It's rhetorical.

By the way, johnny2127, there's a major difference between "doing business" with an evil dictator, and funneling money to them. Major difference.

People like you, the half-wit pseudo-intellectual morons, are nothing more than a time killer. You don't bother looking at the whole picture. You cherry pick history, while accusing others of doing the same. I wish rational people like Empire wouldn't waste more than one response on you, because it's not worth anyone's time. I sure won't. Here's why. I've given you bone hard fact. Prescott Bush tried to overthrow our government and instill a fascist dictatorship. Prescott Bush FUNNELED money to the Nazi Party, which is COMPLETELY different than "doing business" with them. George H.W. Bush has stated COUNTLESS times about his desire to turn the U.N. into a working, powerful body that can rule the earth from pole to pole. But you don't seem to get it through your head. You like to argue. So do I. But I win my arguments with facts. All you have is cherrypicked history to support some delusional and ultimately retarded ideology about how history should be left in the books, that what's done is done, and the only thing we should care about is the fact that Obama is incompetent.

The man in the video did exactly what I would do, because i've seen what happens when people try bringing real questions to the table with people who don't want to give answers. You get tased, pushed around, or ultimately silenced, unless you're there to kiss ass. Good for him. If everyone took a page from his book, these people wouldn't be able to walk down the street without a throng of people following them saying the exact same thing....And when that day comes, it will be beautiful.

Like I said....I don't reply to things often. You won't see my name pop up in this thread again. I've said my piece, and presented facts as well. Denounce me, or retaliate, or "be too busy." Whatever you want, buddies. I don't care. I am so incredibly above bickering back and forth on an online forum that I probably won't even be checking for replies. But look up the military coup thing, if you don't know about it already. Might change your ideas about the Bush dynasty.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This video should be entitled ...

"How to get yourself on a Secret Service "Watch List" in 60 seconds or less"

For those that didn't actually watch the video ...this is President Bush SENIOR.

For what it is worth I have more respect for SR. than JR.

Despite my strong liberal leanings I can't help but think heckler was an idiot. I am a fan of respecting the office if not the man...we the people elected him.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why do people hate the Bushs the most?

If all the presidents are new world order puppets, why are the Bush's singled out, and the most vilified.

Just asking.

And I wonder now if there really is such a thing as a derangement syndrome, look at Palin, people hate her because the internet trolls and MSM told you to.

I am not sure that to many people actually form their own opinions,

I think the majority are easily swayed by the propaganda machine.

[edit on 113131p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
lol you really achieved ...Squat

do you really think he gives a toss what some local thinks about him? err no so what was the point in swearing at him??

you cant fight evil with hate...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Why are the poor Bush's being singled out here ?

Let me begin by saying that ....

I feel that this use of profanity doesn't best convey the best representation or example of those who don't necessarily follow the lead and direction of the masses, better known as the sheeple.

But on the other hand,
His words might just reflect and convey his level of disdain with the our current state of affairs currently in the United States of America of which partial blame, and the subject of his disdain at hand in this video and thread, one George H. W. Bush.

George H. W. Bush, Who while basking in unfathomable wealth, while many Americans, as potentially represented by our Heckler, are wondering where their jobs and/or 401K have gone or how they'll feed or maintain a roof over their families heads?

People whom are not misinformed and have actually read the true unmitigated history of our Nation as well as the Bush family's contributions to our history, are why they, the Bushes are being singled out.

Its much bigger than simply George Sr and Jr. are concerned and one merely has to begin to READ, I REPEAT READ, about about the Business Plot of 1933.

This is historical fact and NOT conspiracy theory, I might add.

The Business Plot in summary, was about the attempted overthrow of President Theodore Roosevelt with a fascist regime (in support of Hitler & Mussolini) whom the elitists ( read Heads of Corporate America) feared Roosevelt would subjugate their massive distribution of wealth, allowing the poor to pull themselves out of the grips of the great depression with Jobs, Jobs created by Roosevelt's NEW DEAL. Roosevelt's NEW DEAL which intended to provide jobs to ALL AMERICANS, to rebuild AMERICA, brick by brick, rivet by rivet, regardless of ethnicity.

Fortunately, they, the conspirators, of which one was Prescott Bush, father of one George H.W. Bush, our subject here, attempted to entrust a military hero and true AMERICAN patriot to lead their coup.

A true AMERICAN patriot who had fought shoulder to should with the common man and not those shoulders of the elitists or their bethren, who do not partake in the wars in which they profit.

A true AMERICAN patriot, Major General, Smedly Butler, a twice decorated medal of Honor recipient IMA, who spoke out and who testified to congress about this treasonous attempt of the overthrow of our Nation entitled, The Business Plot, and as they say, .... "the rest is history".

THIS is why BUSH is singled out.

For this goes way beyond this puppet named Obama, who as with Clinton, is only a well compensated CFR patsy for the powers that be to promote their global agenda.

On a side note, in relevence to the business plot and the Nazis.

What is really funny is that W purchased another ranch, yes another ranch, a 98,842-acre farm in northern Paraguay, between Brazil and Bolivia. , in of all places but Paraguay you might ask ?

Well, google Paraguay, it borders on Argentina. Which is where Adolph and his fellow Nazi's spent their last days.

Paraguay - a favored escape route for convicted Nazi war criminals following WWII.

My Grandfather fought for Nazism in Russia, not by choice, but the consequences for not fighting, were, may I say , deadly.
He spent time in a POW camp eating grass to survive as a consequence. Almost dying of starvation.

My grandmother even made German military Iron Crosses, which all of the Nazi's proudly donned as being heroes of the Third Reich.

READ people, for IT is the only means in which you'll absorb a semblance of the truth.

For the Truth Shall Set You Free.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
George Bush is out of office! It's time for us all to get over him and move onto problems that currently exist! I don't care what happens to an ex-president. I care what my current president is doing.

What is it about Bush that everyone is so intrigued by? Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well I usually dont like to comment on political related B.S. but I do have to say this:

I agree with most if not all of the man's criticism of Bush. The thing is at the same time I also believe that however despicable and underhanded his activity has been in all that oil, death, money, and the so called NWO you gotta understand that the man clearly believed in what he was doing.

For those who share Bush's point of view and others who may have similar opinions it seems that to see and experience that type of erratic, offensive behavior from us "little people" may in turn only cause his fellow power holding elite types to push further along the road toward realizing their ultimate plans for "world domination" or whatever you call it.

It makes us thinking, aware people look worse and worse. If I was in Bush's position, those types of experiences would only drive me to sink my teeth deeper and deeper into the money, power, and well...power that pushes us apparent "psychos" to act like this.

I'd be sitting there thinking about how we better hurry up and activate that "world virus" or get that next deadly "terror attack" in motion before these crazies start acting on their delusions.

You guys know what I mean. Yeah the guy's an A-hole. So is his son. So is their whole mass of ugly reptilian followers. Oops there I go...another subversive psycho running my mouth off about "the man".

Next time maybe you oughtta make nice, take a picture with the man and then post it online later with a photo-shopped "phallus" coming out of his forehead. That'll show em!

ehh just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

What are you talking about? How is anything you're saying remotely related to this thread? Please stay on topic.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dupe

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join