It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

How true.............youtube has it's pros and cons. I know personally I wouldn't appreciate actions like this while we were eating out.

Then don't run for Prez and murder innocent citizens and call for the enslavement of the common people by a NWO.

Personally, I think the guy showed a lot of control. This A-Hole (Bush, Sr)
and his retarded son are the scum of the Earth. Practicing good manners shouldn't be wasted on such evil. God will execute the final judgement on this pathetic excuse of a man...Till that time he should be confronted with truth by every patriotic freedom loving American.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by romanmel]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

And I relied on what falacy? Red hearings.....nope I think acting uncivil in public such as this is improper. If this behavior is acceptable, or the norm for you, yup, I'm glad we have seperate beliefs. As far as the count, the mods can pull all of them for this thread as far as I'm concerned. Funny whats acceptable based upon which side of th aisle you are on. If he had done this in front of your mom, would you be so approving?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Crap like him makes it harder for people like you, who have a little self control (maybe) and may want to do good by raising public awareness of issues. All he did was make himself look like a child, and at least there he did a good job.

If this is the kind of worthless activity you endorse...well, maybe that's why so many people have second thoughts when they think about joining you.

you'd do better to concentrate on his truthful remarks than criticise the way he delivered them. the day will come when people like the bush's and their zionist confederates will be hunted down and wiped out by masses of people who have been pushed beyond the edge.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im pretty sure this ex-president will have more run-ins with these type of enlightened people. We know the truth behind his diabolical agenda!! He is very lucky the guy heckling him didnt return with an active movement yielding pitchforcks & torches!!!

May you all do the same if you come in contact with anybody in the Bush family!!! Someday they will realize not everybody in America has their head up their a####!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

How true.............youtube has it's pros and cons. I know personally I wouldn't appreciate actions like this while we were eating out.

Then don't run for Prez and murder innocent citizens and call for the enslavement of the common people by a NWO.

Personally, I think the guy showed a lot of control. This A-Hole (Bush, Sr)
and his retarded son are the scum of the Earth. Practicing good manners shouldn't be wasted on such evil. God will execute the final judgement on this pathetic excuse of a man...Till that time he should be confronted with truth by every patriotic freedom loving American.

You want to point out where he called for the enslaved of people under a NWO? Or are you just another person that took those three words out of that speech to Congress and inferred the meaning? Again, here is the area of the speech:

The consequences of the conflict in the Gulf reach far beyond the confines of the Middle East. Twice before in this century, an entire world was convulsed by war.

Twice this century, out of the horrors of war hope emerged for enduring peace. Twice before, those hopes proved to be a distant dream, beyond the grasp of man.

Until now, the world we’ve known has been a world divided – a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations.

Wow, viewed not just as a three word sound bite, and within the context of the actual speech it carries a much different meaning than you inferred doesn't it? Interesting, that it talks about the freedom of the weak against the powerful and of all individual nations huh? All when people like you say he is talking about a one world govt in this speech. NWO conspiracy theorists rely on people like you not doing the research and just blindly believing that he gave a speech calling for a NWO and one world govt. Willful ignorance is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

And I relied on what falacy? Red hearings.....nope I think acting uncivil in public such as this is improper.

Here is a simple definition of a red herring:

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue.

So what highly irrelevant topic/person did you introduce to this topic? Obama, obama followers, racism, etc.

If this behavior is acceptable, or the norm for you, yup, I'm glad we have seperate beliefs.

You obviously lack critical reading skills. Where have I implied the behavior was the norm for myself? Acceptable? Given the circumstances it was absolutely acceptable.

As far as the count, the mods can pull all of them for this thread as far as I'm concerned.

That one obviously flew over your head.

Funny whats acceptable based upon which side of th aisle you are on.

Indeed, but you can't release your bias and look at things objectively, however I've said I don't like ANY of the presidents and have looked at this objectively. Now what is your excuse?

If he had done this in front of your mom, would you be so approving

Yes I would. My mother has heard far worse than this man has uttered and her ears aren't golden or the ears of God that she can't hear foul language.

Given the circumstances the man did what he had to do, now focus on why he did it. Many of you feel he did it because he was uncivil, ignorant, etc but fail to comprehend he was speaking fact and that Bush was not going to have tea and crumpets with the guy. Now if you want to talk "a lack of civility, common sense, and manners" why don't we talk about your blatent willingness to bottle-spin and implement word jugglery to avoid the questions you were asked?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

He didn't have to do anything. So if he felt like killing someone, it's o.k., he did what he had to do? It's been nice talking about this with you, however, perhaps you should take a look in the mirror. Have a nice night.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
LOL, ROFLMAO. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA. Im sorry I know were supposed to put up a reply that matters, but Im sorry that was funny as hell.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

So you think the New World Order he called for is just a "social club"? It's a buzz word for control by the elitist class which he considers himself. He shares the same belief system as his Nazi father, Prescott Bush...read his history and you'll discover the true political agenda this man has.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

MURDERING someone is ILLEGAL. Speaking your peace of mind in the fashion he did is LEGAL.

Go to bed, son.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wasn't that Dick Cheney who came to the window as the Agent was closing the door with his " * -you" and finger waving?

On a more serious note though it seems more people are waking up and realizing what is going on.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Wasn't that Dick Cheney who came to the window as the Agent was closing the door with his " * -you" and finger waving?

On a more serious note though it seems more people are waking up and realizing what is going on.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by mikelee]

Could be.
You know what they say about birds of a feather...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

So you think the New World Order he called for is just a "social club"? It's a buzz word for control by the elitist class which he considers himself. He shares the same belief system as his Nazi father, Prescott Bush...read his history and you'll discover the true political agenda this man has.

Buddy, he wasn't calling for any NWO in that speech. Go watch or read the whole thing. If anything its a speech about peace and freedom for all nations and people. I like how you say its a buzz word as a signal to other world leaders. Ya, you know, this was in the 1990's and they actually had telephones, fax machines, airplanes, email, encrypted computers and any other method you could pick to communicate with other world leaders. Like he needs to hide his intent in a speech to get through to his supposed cronies.

I know the history of Prescott Bush, and he wasn't a Nazi. His business did business with some of them. As did hundreds of US businesses. For you to somehow make the leap to what Prescott's beliefs were and then what his son's are based on a 3 word phrase in a speech, is at best a reckless stretch.

See this is the sort of logic that is why people can't take this conspiracy and people like you seriously when you say this stuff. You offer 3 words from a speech, taken completely out of context as your BIG PROOF. Then piece together your logic based on assumptions of what you figure someone must have thought and then what their son must think. You ignore the fact that this guy, who apparently is pulling all the strings behind closed doors, couldn't even get elected to a second term as President and was widely ignored by most foreign leaders at that time as Reagan-lite. Shocking little power and impact for someone you and other people of your 'mentality' attribute to someone that is at the head of leading the world towards a one world govt. And you wonder why people can't take you seriously and your groups are relegated to the fringes of culture. Its because you need to do 2min of research to completely debunk your big pieces or 'proof'.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You know, he could have been a lot more respectful. That was rather rude and uncalled for.

He could have said everything topical that he wanted to say with out all the expletives and gotten his point across much better.

I had the opportunity to meet George Bush Sr. at the American Embassy in London in 97, if this guy would have acted a little friendlier, Bush would probably have been happy to talk with him about what he was trying to say.

There is no need to use such foul language when addressing anyone. That is rude and disrespectful.

Now I am not saying that what he was trying to say was incorrect, it's just he could have said it a lot better.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Aaaahh, c'mon, leave the ole guy alone. The old man is alright, the son is a rag. You're being too harsh and not using any humor to get your point across.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Research, as you call it, is in the eyes of the beholder. Anyone can copy and paste words from another site. This doesn't represent the type research I do. I have determined that based on the life of Prescott Bush, George HW Bush and his retard son that they are elitist pigs intent on a one world government (United Nations control) and the elemination of all nationalism. It's a free choice. One is welcome to burry their head in the sand and accept the BS puked forth by the elitists, if one wishes. Have a nice evening!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That heckler was a Nut Job. He paints everyone who has a bone to pick with TPTB as a Nut Job with a hand on a weapon in his pocket.

GH Bush was a good guy and one of the more competent presidents as far as presidents go. Some of the posters can't tell the difference between H and W.

Why not heckle the current PTB? Like Obama (Incompetent), Pelosi (Incompetent), Reid (Incompetent), Geitner (Incompetent), etc?

Not only are the current PTB totally inexperienced and blatantly incompetent, they're completely screwing up the country as if a National enemy had taken control of our country, intent on as much internal damage as possible over the next four years. TPTB are highly damaging and every second they're in power makes it worse for all of us.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Dbriefed]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That camera man made me laugh when he said bush killed millions of people lol... If it was me I would have turned on my digital audio recorder and tried talking to him about stuff. Someone really smart could have been friendly and all smiles and tried getting some good "off the record" info from the guy... If there was anything good revealed you would have the audio of it. After a few minutes of pleasantries you could compliment him and say "Hey that was real cool how you used your own security agency to go in 2 weeks before 911 and get those thermite charges set up without anyone knowing" and see what kind of reaction you would get..The only way to really beat a James Bond is to be one yourself.. I have no idea if any of that would have results, but it would have been a smarter plan than just cussing out an ex president. Imagine all the secrets that Bush Sr. knows, but alas, they will all probably go to the grave with him..

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The proper way to have handled this would be to request a few questions.

example

Hey, President Bush. Could I ask you a question? I want the answer from the horses mouth.

Ask an intelligent question.

This guy did nothing but likely get a visit from the secret service and made us all look like ass's.

Freakin Idiot. As much as I disliked Clinton, I'd still sit down and have a beer with him and shoot the crap about politics.

Use your opportunities wisely.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

It's no wonder some people resort to personal attacks on here. Not taking the bait, it just shows how rude some people are on here. I guess it explains your acceptance of this behavior in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join