It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I have spent considerable effort trying to fathom what in all of creation could have infested your comments with words such as "nutjob, "so crazy", "immature". How can you agree with the allegations presented here and then say he should have talk to him about ECONOMICS? WHAT?! These 'talking-points' are dualistic and purposefully polarized loops of debate and dialoge. You know this. There IS nothing to talk about. I think this man did the only thing there was to do. Protest in anyway he could. Please save your cowardice and subservience for cnn.com

Seriously

Austin

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I do not advocate murder but when it comes to this evil man the planet will be better off without him. Excellent video and a well deserved flag !

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I f we (and/or the USA) go to Yemen, I'll resign from this website.

It won't happen - neither nation can afford it, politically, or monetarily.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Video no longer available.

Line 2.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
reply to post by jibeho

I f we (and/or the USA) go to Yemen, I'll resign from this website.

It won't happen - neither nation can afford it, politically, or monetarily.

What is your logic behind that statement? What does this website have to do with the US going into Yemen or not?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
These elitists live in a box and pay little attention to us personally so shouting new world order obsenities at them is an effective way of letting them know and to put a face to the people who oppose them. There should be herds of irrational people shouting at them wherever they go. They revel in being loved and it will hurt their spirit not to be like they hurt ours. They know full well what new world order means to them and it is not crazy.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by werall1
OK ALL, I NEVER POST ONLY READ BUT THIS HAS TO BE POSTED, THIS GUY HAS MADE ANOTHER VIDEO.

www.youtube.com...

VISITED AT HIS HOUSE BY SECRET SERVICE, SPREAD AND KEEP AN EYE ON THIS,

ONE LOVE AND FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL.

Nice catch...man, this guy is seriously nervous! Good idea with the taping, though, and I hope the resolution is posted as well. Youtube makes us all witnesses, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by werall1
OK ALL, I NEVER POST ONLY READ BUT THIS HAS TO BE POSTED, THIS GUY HAS MADE ANOTHER VIDEO.

www.youtube.com...

VISITED AT HIS HOUSE BY SECRET SERVICE, SPREAD AND KEEP AN EYE ON THIS,

ONE LOVE AND FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL.

Nice catch...man, this guy is seriously nervous! Good idea with the taping, though, and I hope the resolution is posted as well. Youtube makes us all witnesses, doesn't it?

I believe its called paranoid schizophrenia and delusions or grandeur.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Firstly I couldn't really see that it was bush in this vid, it could be or it may not be...

Secondly I wouldn't like to be in bushes shoes, if he does have any shred of conscience then he will be feeling pretty bad about the blood on his hands...

Though if i'm right I would say that he doesn't give a damn and would care more about getting his Cheese Burger than a few million lives..

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
reply to post by kleverone

Firstly I couldn't really see that it was bush in this vid, it could be or it may not be...

Secondly I wouldn't like to be in bushes shoes, if he does have any shred of conscience then he will be feeling pretty bad about the blood on his hands...

Though if i'm right I would say that he doesn't give a damn and would care more about getting his Cheese Burger than a few million lives..

All the best,

Korg.

Purely out of curiosity, how many deaths do you feel Obama is responsible for?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
Purely out of curiosity, how many deaths do you feel Obama is responsible for?

Any president that makes decisions that affect lives will ultimately be responsible for if those lives proper or perish...

My personal view of Obama and for that matter bush is irrelevant. I certainly wouldn't want to be in a position where what I did meant people would live or die.

That said, inaction under the right conditions is the same as negative action when it comes to presidential decision making and saving lives.

The fact that the President of the Great U S of A, whomever they shall be will have to make decisions that are global in reach, millions of lives will perish on the word however indirect of this position of power... Where does the buck stop??

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I believe its called paranoid schizophrenia and delusions or grandeur.

No, not at all. Poor judgement, questionable manners...but how often does one get a chance to say their piece?

Up here? We'd have pied him.

Mind you...Da Little Guy From Shawinigan had cojones too...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I do not mind at all that this guy spoke his mind. What I am talking about is his state of mind, which seems to be anything but stable. He's obviously has paranoia and anger problems. He obviously thinks that he needs to video and document his life. He is sending updates, and additional videos, and what not, all feeling he is now somehow important or a leader of some sort. Delusions of grandeur, text book.

I do wonder what your opinion is, on what if someone said and did the same thing to Obama at a town hall or campaign event? Is that ok also?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Delusions of grandeur, text book.

I do wonder what your opinion is, on what if someone said and did the same thing to Obama at a town hall or campaign event? Is that ok also?

Naw...he poked at the bear...the bear is poking back and the guy's scared. As to Obama? It's going on anyway...and kudos to the Secret Service for discerning the difference between static and assassination. Tough call...

Bear in mind...Americans have an alarming tendency to resolve their political differences with firearms. I'm sure Obama thinks about that, too.

Pies are funnier.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

There you go, going off about Obama again. Have you researched The Business Plot yet? Still clinging to the idea that Prescott Bush was a Christian philanthropist who had good intentions for the United States? Still think that history is best left in the history books? There's plenty of Obama related threads that you would be much happier spouting off in. Why don't you make haste.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
As much as I applaud this guy's initiative and guts, I do not envy him now with the heat being applied by the secret service.

We need to keep tabs on this guy's welfare. I am sure they want to make an example of him to intimidate anyone else from following his lead.

Not sure how we can support him. We should continue to monitor the situation at the very least.

Anyone else creeped out by the smiles and uber politeness of the guys asking for a visit?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Up here? We'd have pied him.

Thank you so much for making my day much brighter!!

That was just so funny, I love that clip, I especially like the high ranking military official at the podium stating "err it shouldn't have happened"!!

Hahaha Just brilliant!!

Korg.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thenothingorchid
reply to post by johnny2127

There you go, going off about Obama again. Have you researched The Business Plot yet? Still clinging to the idea that Prescott Bush was a Christian philanthropist who had good intentions for the United States? Still think that history is best left in the history books? There's plenty of Obama related threads that you would be much happier spouting off in. Why don't you make haste.

I am actually still reading and researching about it. Don't worry, I will get around to giving you my take on it.

Also, I in no way was going off on Obama at all with that post. I was just more interested in the balance to someone's reaction to another person's actions. I was just wondering if the actions that many find acceptable would also be acceptable if Obama or anyone else was the target. I wasn't going off on Obama, or liberals or Democrats. Just asking a question because I was honestly curious what this other member's answer would be. Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
That was just so funny, I love that clip, I especially like the high ranking military official at the podium stating "err it shouldn't have happened"!!
Hahaha Just brilliant!!

Korg.

That was, in fact, a Staff Sergeant of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police...or as we like to call them...The Queen's Cowboys!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Honestly while I don't agree with Bush Sr. I feel that approaching him/his family just to curse at him is rather stupid.

It reduces us, Americans, to performing the antics of the typical 3rd Worlder. Next we'll have Molotov cocktails.

Additionally how weak is it to attack a president who hasn't been in office in 18-19 years. Wow. Lets go find Jimmy Carter and curse at him.

I'll presume the maker of the video is in Houston- I only wish I could get a picture of him/them so I could laugh at them when/if I should ever see them.

Regardless of how you may feel about a former leader unless you're willing to take arms against them, shouting and yelling will do nothing except make you look like a jackass. There is such a thing as 'tact'- something I realize the tinfoil hat wearers here completely lack.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join