It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye

Exactly! It seems like I have enemies on everyside that would rather troll on me then stay on topic. The constant ranting of these haters make me want to give them a firm but then again they are just angry because they see what their tax dollars are going to. So get us out of here now if you want continue to B**ch, other then that just let me do my time and ill be out of Iraq and the army in no time. Stay on topic alright!

Edit: $tar for you.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I've read all the posts about how you are such a hero for posting pictures of some pretty mundane stuff. You have not exposed any real truth here. What gives?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

If I would have posted this years ago, then yall would agree whats going on. If only I would have learned about ATS a long time ago things would have been different.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I still fail to see how it would make posting pictures and giving your opinion would make this thread such a heroic feat, possibly endangering you. I just don't get it. I've read and re read it. Then I read and re read the replies. I just don't get it. Call me ignorant if you will, but I do not see how or what it is that you have supposedly exposed.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I think you nailed it on the head SL.
How does the saying go again... "Don't kill the messenger" ...?

None the less, it's an interesting phenomenon to witness and i think has everything to do with the topic at hand, in that willful ignorance and displaced anger allows these crimes to continue.

We are a very peculiar type of monkey:

Thank you SL for being the exception, by lending us your eyes, ears and mouth on a reality that we should be reminded of, on a daily basis. Then maybe we could all get on the same page on why our country is in such dire straights... we need to look no further then the collective works of the MIC.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye

very funny. It's like everyone here wants to go
$**t about what's going on in Iraq that they fail to realize the true messege that I bring. Im gonna add you as a friend if you don't mind?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by johnny2127

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Lois

we don't need the oil in Iraq...we have plenty here

Someone pointed out once, that it may be about controlling who gets the oil, not about needing it ourselves...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

Oh we need the oil for sure. Not because the US doesn't have oil, but because liberals in congress have prevented anyone from drill new oil fields or building a new refinery since the 70's. Sure, we could handle most of our own oil needs, but the liberal environmentalists have blocked that route. We have no choice but to seek oil from outside sources.

You would be shocked about how many of those "liberal environmentalists" are shaking hands with the conservatives and helping to fulfill conservative agendas. Believe me when I say, if the conservatives REALLY WANTED TO DRILL, there wouldn't be much stopping it from happening. They're playing a political game with the minds of the taxpayers...that's all.

Oh in no way is it just liberals fault. Conservatives didn't try hard enough to win the public debate on this issue, and ended up letting the liberals win on this issue. But this has been going on since the 70's and it has been liberals at the lead in this effort. Not democrats, but liberals, and there is a difference. Regardless of blame, the US has the natural resources to be energy independent, but due to gross mismanagement by Congress, we cannot use those resources, and have forces us to be dependent on others for our energy needs. Very frustrating indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

they fail to realize the true messege that I bring

What message would that be? If you don't mind me asking. Is your message actually your opinion? Or is it something that you actually exposed like the opening post suggests?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I want people to realize that us being here is doing the u.s no good. As long as we stay here things will always be the same and also get worse with the economy. I knew I would get laughed at and other junk but if it helps people wake up and actually do something to bring us troops home then its worth it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
thank you for the pics!
its one thing to know these things and another thing to see the proof. :/

very sad.
i can't believe most americans find this acceptable. it makes me sick.

That's not it. Most American's don't find this acceptable.

But, if you ask those same Americans what they're going to do about it, most likely you'll get a shrug and it's all over with. They're done thinking about it because all of a sudden, it becomes a part of their lives. And we all know that most Americans are much to busy to be bothered by right or wrong.

Americans are some of the most lethargic and complacent people on the ENTIRE PLANET. Lazy and careless.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

they fail to realize the true messege that I bring

What message would that be? If you don't mind me asking. Is your message actually your opinion? Or is it something that you actually exposed like the opening post suggests?

It has been pointed out many times that he hasn't exposed anything. Its public knowledge and has been for years the the US guards Iraqi oil pipelines (as they should) and pay Iraqi's in the nation's currency (duh). He draws bogus conclusions that can be shown to be factually incorrect with 2 min of research. But the OP and angry paranoids like him would prefer not to do that. Their fragile egos can't handle admitting they were wrong, or that they are not heroic for posting public knowledge. Like I said, if this guy exposed anything that was secret, he would be in military jail right now, not posting on the internet.

That leaves a couple options:

1) He hasn't exposed anything
2) He isn't even in the military

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I was going insane for a moment. I was reading how people thought that he put himself in danger for exposing this and that. Anyway, thank you johnny2127.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I've read all the posts about how you are such a hero for posting pictures of some pretty mundane stuff. You have not exposed any real truth here. What gives?

Well, I guess you could consider discovering the fact that we are yet in another fictitious war to be mundane. Believe it or not...many Americans still believe that thier country is doing the RIGHT THING. Or, you could consider that another soldier who is sick of being used to advance the agendas of the rich to be mundane. You could also consider the information that Stop Loss has posted to be mundane...

However, it seems that he has a pretty popular thread here and that many members, you included, stopped to read the information and and then commented with their opinions. I would consider that to be ANYTHING but mundane.

Just an observation...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I still fail to see how it would make posting pictures and giving your opinion would make this thread such a heroic feat, possibly endangering you. I just don't get it. I've read and re read it. Then I read and re read the replies. I just don't get it. Call me ignorant if you will, but I do not see how or what it is that you have supposedly exposed.

I'm not sure that Stop Loss was the one claiming to be a hero. How can you penalize him for the words that others have used to describe him??? If you want to put his reputation in question, then why don't you ask the many people who have posted on this thread why THEY think that his actions have equated him with greatness??? Seems to be the more logical course of action...don't you think???

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

You're absolutely right EvolvedMinistry. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I will take your advice. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey Bro, you are definetly a gifted person. Obviously gifted with the a sense of duty a patriotism enough to expose the lies and evil of our own commanding government. God bless, and the Lords protection through all you may encounter, that your word and the critical message may be a testimony to others that they may also become "Whistleblowers" as some may call them, to exposing the truth. I will pray for your safety and your continued progress in revealing what only You Can. See any Ancient Ruins or Babylonian Artifacts?
This again is another reason we are in iraq. is to quench our leaders insatiable hunger for occultic and pagan Items symbols, inscriptions, and artifacts, treasure, ... and perhaps more

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Lois

we don't need the oil in Iraq...we have plenty here

Someone pointed out once, that it may be about controlling who gets the oil, not about needing it ourselves...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

Oh we need the oil for sure. Not because the US doesn't have oil, but because liberals in congress have prevented anyone from drill new oil fields or building a new refinery since the 70's. Sure, we could handle most of our own oil needs, but the liberal environmentalists have blocked that route. We have no choice but to seek oil from outside sources.

You would be shocked about how many of those "liberal environmentalists" are shaking hands with the conservatives and helping to fulfill conservative agendas. Believe me when I say, if the conservatives REALLY WANTED TO DRILL, there wouldn't be much stopping it from happening. They're playing a political game with the minds of the taxpayers...that's all.

Oh in no way is it just liberals fault. Conservatives didn't try hard enough to win the public debate on this issue, and ended up letting the liberals win on this issue. But this has been going on since the 70's and it has been liberals at the lead in this effort. Not democrats, but liberals, and there is a difference. Regardless of blame, the US has the natural resources to be energy independent, but due to gross mismanagement by Congress, we cannot use those resources, and have forces us to be dependent on others for our energy needs. Very frustrating indeed.

I do find that I have much in common with the way that you think. There's just a few differences, but, I think we're on the same pattern. Now personally, I am intrigued by Stop-Loss's thread, and regardless of whether the information is new, he created a topic that has promoted thought and discussion. And, I think that it comes at a time where it is more beneficial than when the war was rushing in full gear.

Now, as far as Repubs/conservatives and Dems/liberals, I no longer have trust for a single agenda that any of them champion. There's always something hidden in the wood works of how they operate and why. If the entire world had any intellect whatsoever, we would gather up our world leaders, put them in a coliseum and hand them out some really nasty, rusted, and jagged weapons. Then we tell them, last man standing controls the world.

Now...here's my logic for that. If we were to do such a thing, most of our world leaders who are soft and used to luxuries would have a peace plan drawn up in 5 minutes flat that would stick for eternity without a drop of bloodshed... as it were, they don't like to do the fighting, they just like to send the poor to perform their bidding; and, as long as we continue to let them do this, this design will last millenniums from now. The only world leader that I would fear that would do otherwise would be Vladamir Putin. He'd probably kill them all in roughly 10 minutes and then go for a swim in a freezing lake just to reduce the beads of sweat forming on his forehead. So, Vladamir is not allowed to participate.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KilluminatisRex

In my last deployment to the north close to Mosul, there is a temple of Hatra that supposedly had been around since Jesus times or older. I wouldn't doubt if most of the artifacts have been taken from both local nationals and us forces.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You're absolutely right EvolvedMinistry. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I will take your advice. Thanks again.

No problem, if nothing else, I find this to be a very interesting thread with many people posting their thoughts who are waking up to the agendas of the wealthy. Stop Loss's thread has been very beneficial.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No problem, if nothing else, I find this to be a very interesting thread with many people posting their thoughts who are waking up to the agendas of the wealthy. Stop Loss's thread has been very beneficial.

Do you really think the wealthy have some sinister agenda?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join