It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just to be fair to those who had a beef with this thread and apparently others of similar input ... when i note the nearly 200 flags and official 20 pages (initiated with this post) and who knows how many stars... i can see now in retrospect why so many people have surfaced in anger/envy/jealously.

It takes a lot of hard work, time and dedication to receive such accolades for just a fraction of the effort you have put into this one thread.

SL, I admire your service, contribution to ATS and commitment to the truth in the face of a fabricated war which you sit on the front-lines of... but just the same, to be 'fair and balance' (not in the Faux News misleading meaning)... i must recognize my fellow ATSers feelings of injustice with regard to the amount of effort/energy/time they have sacrificed for getting their voices heard and yet seems unheard when compared to yours.

This post has been a huge success but shouldn't in anyway steal the thunder from others... but unfortunately this is either real or a imagined reality. Please do NOT take this as a red light to your level of input here at ATS. All i wanted to do was give a shout-out to those who felt slighted by the over-whelming popularity of this thread... which in many respects is well deserved. ...though shouldn't in any way make others feel as if they are less valued by our community.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye

Your right Blind eye. I am sorry if I get anyone's feelings hurt in this and other threads as well. I try not to make fun of others even when they stare at me with green eyes. I am not a good writer due to my lack of education and im pretty sure most people here on ATS are smarter then me but I at least try to put the truth out there with the risk of my safety and career. This thread wasn't about competition but more like the truth on why we are still here in Iraq and why we will be here for a very long time before peace in the middle east can be restored
. $tar for you Blind eye for keeping it real.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Cheers SL, you have just reconfirmed that you are not only a true patriot but also a true friend to all of us here on ATS. Bless you (as much as an agnostic can) and please play it safe out there during what i hope will be your last tour of duty. I think it's safe for me to say, that we all... of every shade and color... even green lol, wish to see you back home safe and sound asap.

...but whatever you do, don't forget the pictures

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Thanks friend. I had almost forgot to post more pics about Iraq but I wont be able to until things calm down again as far as work. My new thread will be about the people of Iraq and what can be done to help them of their suffering.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Looking back at all the replies and the negativity that came with them I can see why people hate me. Its not my fault that I am here in Iraq and have some experiences that no one except fellow soldiers and other contractors etc would otherwise have. To Chillpill and that other lady eventhough you were mean to me I forgive you and hope that you dont have any
towards my actions. All is forgiven.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Stop-Loss!, you have taken a very brave step in up-holding truth.

I tried the links but by now they are dead-ends.

However, Iraq is not just about Oil, it's about a huge petro-chemical industry, the military industrial complex, big business, and Nations that do not have enough resources of their own and also have a shortage of morals, it's about GREED!

Also remember we live in an age where people can do anything for money and power.

That you have posted to a conspiracy site will certainly diminish credibility from anything seen here, hence conspiracy site, and hence you will be seen as a conspiracy-nut.

Many people have tried to stop wars but it is just not possible. Remember the Vietnam war demonstrators, did they achieve anything? Gloria Emerson - the reporter, Peter Arnett, Neil Sheehan (of Bright Shining Lie), all of their efforts were in vain. Remember agent orange? Gulf War syndrome? Did the buddhist monk who immplated himself stop the Vietnam War (photo was taken by Malcolm Browne)? It all amounted to jack. That's what we are.

We live in an age of tyranny, and rampant deceipt, denials, and cover-ups.

What about the recent war deserters, did they accomplish anything or have they just ruined their lives?

America today is just as Spain was some 600 years ago. All those tons of silver and gold looted from the Americas, and what of the tobacco and cotton industry, and slavery, some 200 years ago. What about the natives of the Americas, where are they and in what condition are they, who speaks for them, are they forgotten souls?

Could anyone have stopped the dropping of the atom and hydrogen bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Could anyone have prevented or intervened in the Genocides in Rwanda, and Serbia?

Does anyone care, or are people just in it for ther own gain and well being (GREED)?

Remember Ralph Nader who took on General Motors and wrote unsafe at any speed?

Go well my friend and be careful!

[edit on 4/2/10 by aSEEKER]

[edit on 4/2/10 by aSEEKER]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well... There was a cover-up in Iraq, but not what most of you say in your posts, WMD were there, but moved…and the cover up is that we (Bush) missed them!

First, Iraqi "yellow cake" transferred:
www.usatoday.com...

Quote: "The nearly 2 tons of low-enriched uranium and approximately 1,000 highly radioactive items transferred from Iraq to the United States…”

Now that was in 2004, more in 2008:
afp.google.com... ...and
news.yahoo.com...

Quote, July 7, 2008: "At Iraq's request, the US military this year transferred hundreds of metric tons of yellowcake uranium from Iraq to Canada in a secret, weeks-long operation, a Pentagon spokesman said Monday…”

more…" Iraqi Chemical Stash Uncovered",
www.washingtonpost.com...

Quote: "BAGHDAD, Aug. 13 -- U.S. troops raiding a warehouse in the northern city of Mosul uncovered a suspected chemical weapons factory containing 1,500 gallons of chemicals believed destined for attacks on U.S. and Iraqi forces and civilians, military officials said Saturday…”

…more evidence, Chemical weapon antidotes found in Iraqi base:
technology.newscientist.com...

Quote: "US Marines say they have discovered drugs used by soldiers to counter chemical weapons and 3000 chemical protection suits at a hospital used by Iraqi forces in the town of An Nasariyah. The discovery has added to fears that Iraq might use chemical weapons against invading British and US troops…”

This reminds me of a blunt phrase: "you don't put a condom on unless you are going to screw, do you?"

...Same thing here, Saddam forces did not have anti-chemical agent drugs unless they expected chemical weapons (again WMDs) to be used! ...and the United States does NOT use WMDs, it is a matter of national policy, as were Saddam HAD... against Iran, and its own people, the Kurds!

..and more evidence, UK Troops Say They Find More Iraqi Chemical Suits
english.people.com.cn...

Quote: "British troops have found a stash of Iraqi equipment designed to protect soldiers from chemical attack, including protective suits, training materials and nerve gas antidote...”

...my blunt phrase: "you don't put a condom on unless you are going to screw, do you?"

...more, evidence a CNN report in 2003... "Nuke program parts unearthed in Baghdad back yard"
www.cnn.com...

Quote: "(CNN) -- The CIA has in its hands the critical parts of a key piece of Iraqi nuclear technology -- parts needed to develop a bomb program -- that were dug up in a back yard in Baghdad, CNN has learned…”

Then there are reports that as we prepared for our final assault Saddam decided to send the WMD stockpile in a hurry to his Baath Party pals in Syria.

"Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says"
www.nysun.com...

Quote: "The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed…"

…more, satellite picture of trucks leaving weapons depot for Syria: photo @ (3.bp.blogspot.com...)

This is what happened, Saddam knew we were coming, he knew that not in a million years was it possible for him and his forces to stop us, and that he was going to loose badly, so instead of been caught "red handed" with WMDs he decided to pull the oldest trick in the book...pass the weapons to a "stasher" for safe keeping…Syria!

the cover-up was... that Bush missed them!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by aSEEKER

You are right Seeker. Throughout history we've tried to stop TPTB and ultimately failed. However their rule can't last forever as every kings empire or ruler has their day and they all of a sudden expire. Iraq will someday be free from tyranny but not any time soon. $tar for sharing your thoughts with me.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ltpuig

$tar for the great links. I was in Mosul in my last deployment but only briefly since we were from Q-west but lots of strange and dangerous things happen in northern Iraq. I wish I had my other harddrive at home so I could show some of the stuff ive seen from there.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks, people, for trying to give us the real story. It is obvious the media spews lies. I know a Marine in Afghanistan and he just told me some children were trying to steal his MREs (food). Imagine how hungry you would have to be to steal from a fully armed marine. I hate the fact that my tax dollars are creating such misery.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Our tax dollar do more then just create misery, they creat the rich folks that want to control us so that they can become more rich.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Had difficulty editing this post, have re-posted below.

[edit on 5/2/10 by aSEEKER]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
For those who are interested I recommend reading Naomi Klein's: The Shock Doctrine (The Rise of Disaster Capitalism); Noam Chomsky's: Thought Control in Democratic Societies & Manufacturing Consent. Both of Chomsky's books are also available as a Documentary; Jared Diamond's: Gun's, Germs, and Steel (either the book or the documentary). Robert Sobel's: The Pursuit of Wealth: The Incredible Story of Money throughout the Ages - the book closes with the following words: "So it has been in the past. So it will be in the future."

Watch the following movies: The Hades Factor; The Hunting Party; The Corporation - The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power (by the pathological individuals who run the companies, and call the shots - as a corporation on its own can do nothing) - (documentary film based on the book by Balkan) written by Joel Balkan, and directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott.

My own life has been messed up by the powers that be for speaking the truth.

We live in a cruel and blind world where it's simply about personal gain and trying to get ahead of the other.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by aSEEKER

I sometimes feel like im being watches as well. There is hardly any privacy here in Iraq since everything is pretty much open.:shk:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Dude those photos don't prove anything you've claimed. Though i accept america when to Iraq for the oil, the photos don't do that justice. Wow photos of money.......means nothing

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0031b42f4789.jpg[/atsimg] dead body in fallujah

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gouzze

Hey, that truck above reminds me of how we use to roll on the streets before we were given humvee's with armor. $tar for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

yea a got a buddy that uploaded his photos on my pc of his time their.... I can share a few if you want but they are pretty graphic...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gouzze

Your right. I don't want you to get banned over some BS but I have many graphic pics as well but I wont share them with ATS because they are faint of heart and butt-hurt over some realism. Was your friend in 1st ID because I was with them back in 04.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join