It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here is a de-classified document that agrees. Its from "The Office of the Secretary of Defence and Joint Staff Reading Room" site. And it shows that you are right and that oil is of the upmost extreme importance.
www.dod.mil...

I suggest you read other de-classified doc from "The Office of the Secretary of Defence and Joint Staff Reading Room" site. Just go here to the reading room documents and check it out for yourselves.

www.dod.mil...

That is de-classified so imagine what they have as classified!?!

Take Care.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

You're absolutely right EvolvedMinistry. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I will take your advice. Thanks again.

No problem, if nothing else, I find this to be a very interesting thread with many people posting their thoughts who are waking up to the agendas of the wealthy. Stop Loss's thread has been very beneficial.

Do you really think the wealthy have some sinister agenda?

Do you mean other than staying wealthy? There does not have to be a conspiracy with that, its just the natural order and flow of things. This has been going on since the inception of trade and currency, therefore, to consider it sinister would be over complicating the design. The rich stay rich by subjugating the poor. That's about all the more sinister that it gets. And you???

That's just my opinion.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butch67
Here is a de-classified document that agrees. Its from "The Office of the Secretary of Defence and Joint Staff Reading Room" site. And it shows that you are right and that oil is of the upmost extreme importance.
www.dod.mil...

I suggest you read other de-classified doc from "The Office of the Secretary of Defence and Joint Staff Reading Room" site. Just go here to the reading room documents and check it out for yourselves.

www.dod.mil...

Take Care.

Did you somehow not know that oil was important to our national interests? We can't drill for our own oil, mostly due to liberals since the 1970's blocking those efforts. We haven't been allowed to build a new oil refinery since the 1970's for the same reasons. So consequently, we have a nation that is energy dependent on other nations for our energy needs because of the the short-sightedness and policies of reactionary liberals in Congress. Additionally, then Conservatives were weak on the issue and didn't fight this battle as they should have. Much of the energy crisis we have now stems from 35 years of bad energy policy, lead by liberal environmentalists.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by johnny2127]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

www.dod.mil...

www.dod.mil...

Take Care.

Well done. Very interesting information. It seems par for the course, but, to see it in print makes things much easier.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

www.dod.mil...

www.dod.mil...

Take Care.

Did you somehow not know that oil was important to our national interests? We can't drill for our own oil, mostly due to liberals since the 1970's blocking those efforts. We haven't been allowed to build a new oil refinery since the 1970's for the same reasons. So consequently, we have a nation that is energy dependent on other nations for our energy needs because of the the short-sightedness and policies of reactionary liberals in Congress. Additionally, then Conservatives were weak on the issue and didn't fight this battle as they should have. Much of the energy crisis we have now stems from 35 years of bad energy policy, lead by liberal environmentalists.

I don't think he provided the information to challenge anyone. Its excellent that someone went out of their way to find hard facts for what many on this particular thread have been arguing. So, I just add it to the pile that this thread has accumulated.

I'm pretty sure he already knew that oil was very important to our national interests which is the reason why he provided the link in the first place.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

You're absolutely right EvolvedMinistry. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I will take your advice. Thanks again.

No problem, if nothing else, I find this to be a very interesting thread with many people posting their thoughts who are waking up to the agendas of the wealthy. Stop Loss's thread has been very beneficial.

Do you really think the wealthy have some sinister agenda?

Do you mean other than staying wealthy? There does not have to be a conspiracy with that, its just the natural order and flow of things. This has been going on since the inception of trade and currency, therefore, to consider it sinister would be over complicating the design. The rich stay rich by subjugating the poor. That's about all the more sinister that it gets. And you???

That's just my opinion.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

I think most wealthy have no agenda and no desire to subjugate and use the poor. But I also think that some are very power hungry and greedy. I know many many wealthy people, most of which are exceptionally giving and humble. Some are not, and are jerks. The most reckless wealthy are usually those that are 2+ generations removed from the original creation of the wealth. But these people usually just destroy the wealth, and not anything sinister.

From my experience, the most dangerous and hateful people are those that are unhappy with their plight in life and/or how their life has turned out, and cannot bring themselves to be accountable for where they are. So they seek to blame everything on one person, or group, or socio-economic class. These have been the people that usually are the ones creating social unrest, crime, and misery. They rile up the ignorant to their ideals and beliefs and create an army of ignorance out for blood.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Did you notice how much they are paying for it? They are stealing from them. Not only that but from what I understand they are taking it off the cost of there services rendered, repairing what they destroy. Or "we" i guess.

$25 a barrel?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
For all of you conspiracy people saying we control and own the oil in Iraq:

Those who claim that the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003 to get control of the country's giant oil reserves will be left scratching their heads by the results of last weekend's auction of Iraqi oil contracts: Not a single U.S. company secured a deal in the auction of contracts that will shape the Iraqi oil industry for the next couple of decades. Two of the most lucrative of the multi-billion-dollar oil contracts went to two countries which bitterly opposed the U.S. invasion — Russia and China — while even Total Oil of France, which led the charge to deny international approval for the war at the U.N. Security Council in 2003, won a bigger stake than the Americans in the most recent auction. "[The distribution of oil contracts] certainly answers the theory that the war was for the benefit of big U.S. oil interests," says Alex Munton, Middle East oil analyst for the energy consultancy Wood Mackenzie, whose clients include major U.S. companies.

Time Article

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is no rich without poor. The whole capitalist thing is wrong I think. I believe we put up with it in hopes that some day we might be rich too. But the design is to keep the poor were they are and the rich richer. And of course, eradicate the middle class. If they aren't struggling they won't bend for just any ol' thing.
I found these to video's sum it up well.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

There is no rich without poor. The whole capitalist thing is wrong I think. I believe we put up with it in hopes that some day we might be rich too. But the design is to keep the poor were they are and the rich richer. And of course, eradicate the middle class. If they aren't struggling they won't bend for just any ol' thing.
I found these to video's sum it up well.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Take responsibility for your own lot in life and stop blaming it on others. Rich aren't keeping anyone down. In American anyone can be anything, there are no excuses. If you are in another country and it isn't that way, change your govt. Either way, stop blaming others for how your life turned out. No one is out to get you or keep you down. You've done that on your own.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
US military is a tool for the world elite! The president is a puppet! The world elite is the puppet master. Watch the two videos in my last post and see what you think then. k.
I like that Washington quote.

Take care of each other ya'all.
Have to tend to my daughter. TTYL.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

US military is a tool for the world elite! The president is a puppet! The world elite is the puppet master. Watch the two videos in my last post and see what you think then. k.
I like that Washington quote.

Take care of each other ya'all.
Have to tend to my daughter. TTYL.

I have seen them and their equivalents. Nothing new. I appreciate you having a dialog with me, but YouTube videos put together by some paranoid schizo who pieces together unrelated things, expands on them based on their own paranoid delusions, and then posts them on YouTube isn't proof. Its barely even media. Honestly, its more like fiction that is based on some true facts and many made up. Its like the movie Inglorious Bastards if you have seen it. I won't give it away in case you haven't but its set in WWII but they change history and facts for the movie. Same as with those YouTube videos.

As far as Zeitgeist goes, that has nothing to do with most wealthy or corporations. If anything its closer to militant liberalism

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hmm. You seem very angry. If you watched it and don't think it is true about how the money system is. Then what is money? Where dose money get it's value from? Why doesn't our government control the money produced in our country when it has the right and power to do so? Who owns the federal reserve?
It is not about anyone's religious beliefs, it is about the sane use of our natural recourses. Showing the need (for a lack of a better word. It's actually a must!) for us to gather peacefully and force change.
You need to watch both.
At one time we where on the right track. We need to get back on it.
If you watch "money is debt II" with an open mind you would see I'm not against the american dream. I'm against the bankers stealing from the public. It's not the "RICH". that are being discussed. it is the world elite. Soon there will be no USA. It will be the north american union.

Anyways. Take care.
Butch67

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now I have seen almost every point of view possible on Iraq in this thread, but I just want to point out that the reason why there are different points of view is because of the different sources we get information from. A lot of the information we get is propaganda, EvolvedMinistry touched on this earlier. This is a quote from Reporting Iraq, a book on the IRaq war which is a compilation of a bunch of interviews done with journalists who covered the Iraq War:
"I'm talking about the press in general, all sorts of stuff that's been done, whether it's been power plants that have been redone, water plants that have been rebuilt. Of course, after a while the Americans didn't want you to go see stuff they'd rebuilt because if it gets publicized, it's more likely to get blown up sooner."

So what I want you to get from this quote is that a lot of the information we get on Iraqis filtered, and not the raw truth. If you search on google for facts on the Iraq War, chances are only a certain set of facts will be found so that you will be swayed towards one viewpoints.

Now everything that Stop Loss has shown us is the raw truth, seen with his own eyes, taken with his own camera, reported by his own mouth. Honestly, this is the most valuable information I've ever seen on the Iraq War, thank you Stop Loss.

In the entire book Reporting Iraq there is not a single mention of America's oil interests in Iraq. If all of the prominent journalists in Iraq didn't have any evidence that the Iraq War was on oil, I don't see how we could have any evidence... and I am speaking for myself here, this is the first time I got legitimate confirmation that the Iraq War is at least partly fought because of oil.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be7340ec8ee9.jpg[/atsimg]

Exchange Rate Iraqi Dinar

If you convert 1.00 US Dollar into Iraqi Dinar you'll end up with a total of 1,169.00 Iraqi Dinar's

www.iraqidinar.org...

Alright so what have we got on this table than, about twenty seven dollars?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well.. You can wait and see what the future brings and just go with the flow. But I myself... I want to do my part at keeping it honest. Everyone should work and have the right to work. When technology makes the work easier and shorter doesn't mean we should starve. We should all have the right to the necessities of life. Food, shelter and education. We shouldn't build things that are meant to break down in order to keep the money and jobs flowing. That is a careless use of resources and bad for the environment. There is a beter way. Greed is not only vain but destructive.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
$27??
What a waste of paper. LOL!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

there is a picture of a stack of dinars. Your point is?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

Well, I read your post about how the pictures and stuff like that were real evidence for you. I got to wondering what the exchange rate was. I realized that there really wasn't alot of money there. I don't know, just still scratching my head about this whole thing. Sorry to have bothered you. I'll try to steer clear of this thread from here on out. I am still wondering what was exposed is all. Later.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I sent the wrong link. lol I ment to send this one.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join