It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+150 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its time that I shed some light into what's really going on here in Iraq once and for all! The pics you are about to see were taken by me years ago in Iraq and the ones with no dates were taken a few months ago from my platoons camera. In my past deployments to Iraq I always wondered why we were here and what was our purpose to come to a 3rd world country. Well the answer didn't come to me until this happened on my second deployment.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dec74fec5630.jpg[/atsimg]

The oil fields of northern Iraq are vast and lighty guarded. however I wondered why would they want us to protect the oil pipelines if it wasn't our oil? Then it hit me. The oil is actually owned by the U.S since they wanted us to protect it instead of the local nationals.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce9947be84d2.jpg[/atsimg]

The Iraqis would cut holes in the pipelines, take as much oil as they can carry and burn the rest so that it would be useless for us to take. The fire took multiple dozers and tons of sand to extinguish the fire. After most of the fires were halted, new security emplacements were installed, although we never knew after the incident who was really guarding the oil.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be7340ec8ee9.jpg[/atsimg]

Our tax dollars converted to dinari(Hadji money) so that multiple projects can be built for new goverment buildings for the leaders of Iraq and for other high government officials.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cbda5e7af4e.jpg[/atsimg]

We usually hire the lowest bidder to start the projects, however these projects can vary in cost from $100,000 to up to a million or more! Its no wonder Iraqis want to help rebuild real fast when they got money coming their way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a0a5d91a09f.jpg[/atsimg]

The inside of some counsel meeting buildings are astounding. They have marble floors, nice light fixtures and other neat stuff that I wish I had at home, but when your rolling in tax payer dough anything is possible.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dee7ee53f91.jpg[/atsimg]

VIP's are always coming to Iraq to look at the projects and see how the progress is going. Could they be working for TPTB? I dont know for sure but they always seem to go out the wire at any cost more then us! I have more pictures that I wish to show to yall, but ill post more later. Now that I have shown you what is happening here in the middle east, do you still believe that we are here to restore order or bring peace to the middle east or to simply make corporate interests? Well if this doesn't open your eyes then I don't know what will. Im pretty much risking my A$$ showing all this to everyone but its a risk im willing to take to end this war of aggression so please continue with the anti-war movement and bring us home NOW!! I would like to thank Zazzafrazz for inspiring me to write the truth about Iraq and Omego Logos for helping me deny ignorance with a vengence. I hope I did not risk my career in vain for I have faith that you guys will someday fight for what is right and bring peace to the world. Well good night and if I ever stop coming to ATS, then im most likely dead or in jail so no worries.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Very interesting...

Thank you very much OP for posting/risking this.

Would be very interested in seeing more photos

Very much appreciated, again.

SnF

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Of course the reason we are there is "Oil", sad that our soldiers are dying over there so we can drive cars.

Thanks for sharing what you finally found out and we have known for years.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I felt compelled to write 'no # sherlock' but thats my problem, you see I woke up about 5 years ago and since then I have been waiting for others to do so. However. as time goes by I read threads and its apparent that the OP have, are just waking up to what I call 'real life' and I become impatient.

The truth is, the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was for not just the oil, but the artifacts,archeology and of course the opium.

You are not fighting for our freedom, you are protecting TPTB oil stake and their power. It is refreshing to see that there are soldiers out there who sit up and do take notice. Maybe I am wrong, its never to late to see and find the truth.

Don't be a sheep, think for yourself, stand up and be counted, leave the army behind you. You think different than the rest of them thats the reason your on this site now, posting these pictures.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
thank you for the pics!
its one thing to know these things and another thing to see the proof. :/

very sad.
i can't believe most americans find this acceptable. it makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well done man!
You should give the pictures to the owner of this site so they can send them to a TV station ( not to the FOX, cos the FOX is sneaky ), or you could send them your self, anonymously.

It would be interesting if they really show it on a big TV station there in the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Be safe brother, God Speed.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Given that by 2012, Iraq is predicted to make up around 50% of OPEC output, then I would guess that anyone could conclude that US involvement in Iraq is not about democracy.

You have not damaged your career, because you have not uncovered anything new or stated anything which is not available in the mainstream media.

The Department of Treasury frequently bring hard cash into Iraq - there's very little which exists by way of financial infrastructure.

Before you slate me, stating I have no experience of Iraq and know nothing...then think again. I know the country and the political situation there very well, and I have robust experience of it, since 1990. I now am involved in reconstruction, microfinance and the empowerment of women.

The US is not keeping Iraq afloat and funding their 'palaces' of power. The US is investing in its own fossil future. The US will see return on that investment.

Iraq needs investment. These people have one of the highest rates of TB in the world, a disgusting set of figures for under 5 mortality...some medical statistics have parallels in sub-saharan africa.

If this were really about democracy, then the US would have walked into Zimbabwe by now, also.

Iraq needs western involvement...it needs expertise and money. It's how that expertise and money is being applied that's the issue.

Don't worry...your career is safe.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Thank you for the photos, OP. They only confirm what others who were there have told me, million dollar deals, the CIA drug running operation, and the guarding of oil wells that we apparently own, but have not paid for the war, as GWB said it would, and we here at home are still paying through the nose for gas. I head one story about a truck loaded with treasures looted from Iraq being loaded onto am American ship, and I heard one story about electronic mind control being used there, and of depleted uranium being used in ammo spent there. When enough soldiers come back and tell the tale, perhaps then we will all know what goes on there every day at taxpayer expense.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Alot of people are going to make fun of you, for just now coming to this realization.
True, it's what a good number of people speculate, but it's good that you have info to back it up, and hey....maybe alot of people will see this thread who didnt know this.

Flag for you. Tell as many fellow soldiers/friends/family members as you can.

Maybe we can make a change happen if more people knew what is going on.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey OP, what does a price of a gallon of gas go for there?

Is it true we are funding medical care for all Iraqis?

Cool picks, keep your head down and on a 360.

One nephew is there on guard duty for the captured. Have you been involved with any of that?

If there is anything you cannot answer do not of course. God Bless and be safe.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hey Stop-Loss,

I can't thank you enough for risking your own safety and career by coming forth with this information...

It's people like you that help to make a difference in this world for the better, by exposing the truth about what most people can only speculate over.

You are what the real definition of a patriot is...and I commend you for recognizing when the actions of our military fail to uphold the responsibilities to the people they are SUPPOSED to be serving.

Thanks again, and I'll be interested to see/hear any further photos or information you have to share.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by bigdaddy7ftr]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just an opinion on the interior building shot, the "marble" floor might well be Travertine, which is cheaper than marble but more hard wearing than limestone. It' also notable that the fitters didn't manage to install the curtain railing cover centrally and those chandeliers can be picked up pretty damn cheap in a market in China.

Wherever the money is being wasted certainly not much is going into those council meeting halls.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Fuel for us is always free and yes Iraqis get free medicare, though it is not high quality but still better then nothing I guess. I have done that before, but instead of guarding we capture those Hadji's that try to blow us up, and that was happening in my last deployment. Now its all about getting that money to project workers.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I do wonder if most Americans agree and I don't believe they do. What I do belive is that there views and beliefs are tainted by there environment remember they where lead by fear after 9/11 can you really blame someone if there actions are controlled by fear espicially if they think they and theres are at risk.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I would like to thank Zazzafrazz for inspiring me to write the truth about Iraq

EEEEEeeeeee But I didnt want you to risk yourself!

Pls be careful, and thank you for posting.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
`Thank you for the pictures i look foward to seeing more. your a far braver man than me thats for sure. keep safe

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
YOU are my new best friend!

We were never there for WMD's.

We were never there for the people of Iraq.

WE WERE THERE FOR OIL, AND TO PUMP BILLIONS AND BILLIONS into the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!

S&F. thank you for posting this. you are a hero just for being there, your more of a hero for posting these. PLEASE return home safe! you have my best wishes!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thanks Ugie. When I wake up in the morning ill see if I can post more pics on a new thread. Until then stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Im willing to risk anything if it means that we are closer to world peace. no price is too high to help others where it counts but thanks again for your help. peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join