It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired U.S. General Promises An Airliner Will Be Downed Within 100 Days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As for the retired General's comments...
I am a white male from Michigan, should I be searched before renting a U-Haul?

Why don't we have security cameras and bomb detectors in all U-Haul trucks?

Profiling does not work. I believe Israel tried to do extra searching of young Palestinian males at the borders only to discover that females, youth, elderly, pale and dark people can blow themselves up for a cause as well.

The MSM and government are all about these new x-ray(ish) scanners now that the dumb underwear bomber failed his objective... so who profits from this? Who makes these scanners? Who runs these companies?

How many American civilians have been killed on American soil since the War on Terror began? How many middle-eastern civilians have been killed on their home soil by American bombs and bullets in the same time?

If you want these people to not want to kill you, maybe we should not provoke them so much? In other words, we must ask WHY do these people want innocent Westerners dead? Is it because we are white? No. Is it because we are not Muslim? No. Is it because our foreign policy threatens them and their families within their own borders, on their soil and in their homes? Yes.

MOTIVE. Eliminate MOTIVE and you eliminate the problem. Nobody on Earth will ever be truly "safe" from everyone and everything, but reduce MOTIVE and you reduce the problem.

Instead we spin our wheels trying to eliminate opportunity which does not work unless you want to surrender all of your liberties and be isolated in a bubble for the rest of your life.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh I also heard about this from a thread somewhere on here, but there are now white muslim extremists in the middle east now.

So whites will be profiled soon too....

TO HELL WITH IT! Everyone bendover for your required cavity search before boarding..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, I just wont get on a plane then.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

If you want these people to not want to kill you, maybe we should not provoke them so much? In other words, we must ask WHY do these people want innocent Westerners dead? Is it because we are white? No. Is it because we are not Muslim? No. Is it because our foreign policy threatens them and their families within their own borders, on their soil and in their homes? Yes.

You are wrong as to the motives of those who plan, finance and recruit those who carry out these attacks. It has everything to do with not being Muslim. My God, it's not as if they have not spelled out their motives for us.

The end game is the establishment of an Islamic Caliphate. Look it up.

Now, do our foreign policy decisions provide them with rich fodder for recruitment purposes? Absolutely. Don't mistake this for the motivation behind terrorist acts. The extremists preach that true Muslims have not only a right, but an obligation to kill infidels. Who are the infidels?

Non Muslims.

Don't be swayed by those who bend over backwards to excuse cold blooded murder. These acts are committed in the name of Allah and a misguided belief on the part of the extremists that it is their destiny to rule the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Excellent post. Some actually do want to kill us just for being westerners.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

The MSM and government are all about these new x-ray(ish) scanners now that the dumb underwear bomber failed his objective... so who profits from this? Who makes these scanners? Who runs these companies?

Last week the US Transportation Security Administration ordered $165m-worth of scanners, using both millimetre and X-ray technology, from L-3 Communications.

www.independent.co.uk...

This is L-3's website

www.l-3com.com...

There's a list of directors and top people within the company in their 'About L-3' section

Perhaps those with a finger on the US political, security, and military pulse might glean some info out of there.

I'm from the UK so have no idea who's who there.

EDIT to add ... from a quick cursory look on my part, it appears to be a main player in the military-industrial field.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by Dagar]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I Keep telling you a plane will go down with full psychological effect like real slow over a city blowing smoke and (USA) people jumping out.. but a passport will land in the hands of one of the police(interpol) rushing to the scene so by the time the plane crashes they will already have the Muslim they did MK ultra on while n Guantanamo identified.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
I Keep telling you a plane will go down with full psychological effect like real slow over a city blowing smoke and (USA) people jumping out.. but a passport will land in the hands of one of the police(interpol) rushing to the scene so by the time the plane crashes they will already have the Muslim they did MK ultra on while n Guantanamo identified.

What are your sources for this information? You can repeat something as often as you like, it doesn't make it any more valid.

Anyone can make predictions.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That one no source just that t seems every Intel traveled around is where all the terror attacks are coming from. I am a dead man you know I will never make my way out of this. Just so you know ahlberg only had murder for me.. so this one no source the rest dont you get it??? All of it first hand.. all of it !
OK the Guantanamo thing and the rendition mk ultra just seems to easy eices of a puzzle.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

oops

[edit on 7-1-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

well to deabte 9/11 as a inside job i dunno man the 7th building burned allday i live in new york and then the fire dept said they new it was comprimised and announed they made a descion to allow the building to nurn cause they had no water pressure most of the dya and the building had burned to a point where it was no longer safe for fire fighters to go inside. Yeah one can draw connections about possible motives of profit in iraq for oil but i can create any what if i want doesnt mean its so. The angle cuts on the beams are very often seen when metal heats and then shears from a cooler point my freinds worked at ground zero and even immediately after the event said that many of the pictures i showd them of the beams were done by them the iron workers local who were looking and clearing for survivors. most of the pics are from weeks after and are clearly cut but hand torch.
I know it would be cool to catch the government in a lie but it doesnt add up.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I truly do not believe in the Al Qaeda we've been led to fear. Do I think there are no religious nuts in this world? No. Do I think that there are not people out there who hate America and its freedoms? No. Do I think we have nothing to fear in the form of terrorist attacks? No.

I think there is a threat but of the sort that we have had since the Cuban hijackings took place in the 1970s. It is not a serious enough threat to justify increased tightening of security measures. In fact I think security measures should be rolled back to pre 9/11 standards with a couple of possible exceptions related to airline security.

Why do I think we can do that at this point? In a word, Iraq. People with enough brains to create a serious terrorist organisation are not going to risk another Iraq.

However, people who are interested in creating false flag attacks to further policy initiatives are, to my mind, very, very worrisome. Without a shred of evidence to support it, I am of the view that they may be behind the relative success of the "underwear bomber", as possible talent spotters and facilitators. You might call them "accessories of the third kind", i.e., hidden official government string pullers.

I see the increase in security represented by ethnic or religious profiling and by the full body scanning machines as a pre-emptive downloading of responsibility for possibly the next big false flag attack and also another step in the "boil the frog slowly" path we are on to a totalitarian security state.

Mainstream America is nice and comfy in the hot-tub right now, except for all this terror talk. But heightened security is very reassuring. "It's a good thing," as Martha Stewart used to say. R.i..i..i.ght.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I am sorry, but last time i checked, steel and iron don't burn. And the jet fuel would burn way to fast to cause any severe damage to steel or iron.

They designed the towers to take planes. It is clearly a demolition and the facts are sitting right infront of you.

If the Towers were to go down by plane, the towers would damage other buildings nearby, not just collapse straight to the ground. They would fall over and land on another building if planes were really the cause.

A plane never hit WTC 7, only some flamming debris hit the building, there was only a small amount fire, but once again steel takes alot of heat for it to melt, it was just stright up demolished.

The profits off the insurance of the buildings is absurd, which is plenty of motivation for the owners of the buildings, which also gives another excuse to invade a foreign country.

Here is a vid showing controled demo's

www.youtube.com...

and here is a another vid of the WTC 7 Notice the crimp in one part of the building where the building leans in on itself. Its the left side incase you dont see it.

www.youtube.com...

The evidence of 9/11 being an inside job is staring you in the face, just actually try and look.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

how divided is america now?
look at the news after obama came to power
mouth of mainstream news "these stupid conservatives", "they are lying liberals", "left-wing nuts","right-wing militias", republicans, dems, bla bla bla.

how divided has this country become?

I like what you said there. It coincides with a thought that I had the other day, while watching a series of youtube videos. There are so many conspiracy theories swimming around out there, that I no longer know which one to believe. And trust me, I do give credence to a certain amount of CT's.
I have to wonder if this is the intended purpose of the PTB. We will soon be so confused that we won't believe anything, and when the alarm is sounded, we will not believe that either. Good plan, hey?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

I am sorry, but last time i checked, steel and iron don't burn. And the jet fuel would burn way to fast to cause any severe damage to steel or iron.

They designed the towers to take planes. It is clearly a demolition and the facts are sitting right infront of you.

If the Towers were to go down by plane, the towers would damage other buildings nearby, not just collapse straight to the ground. They would fall over and land on another building if planes were really the cause.

A plane never hit WTC 7, only some flamming debris hit the building, there was only a small amount fire, but once again steel takes alot of heat for it to melt, it was just stright up demolished.

Seriously, don't we have enough threads here were you can post this nonsense? I personally know someone who lived in my town who was aboard one of those planes. Enough of this silly fairy tale bull# that is being foisted upon a group desperate people by a bunch of charlatans who take you for useful idiots. A role some of you play with pride.

There is extensive scientific evidence that clearly explains how and why the towers collapsed. You ignore it of course because of a band of people who have made a living out of throwing out unsubstantiated drivel, knowing fully well that there is a willing audience who will swallow any conspiracy theory hook, line and sinker.

Wake up and open your eyes. You are being used, all the while accusing others who disagree with your silly theories of being the ones who are blind.

Ironic, I'd say.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

And yet you continue to fuel the thread about 9/11 even when you said there are plenty of other places to post my "drivel."

Then why even respond to my "drivel?"

You can continue to trust the free mason government, you can trust the muslim "terrorists" did 9/11, but the evidence still speaks for itself.

If you want to U2U me some evidence that shows the governments innocents then go for it, but most of it is lies. We also have yet to see what hit the pentagon and there are video cameras there without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If you want to U2U me some evidence that shows the governments innocents then go for it, but most of it is lies. We also have yet to see what hit the pentagon and there are video cameras there without a doubt.

Once again, I never said I believed the official story in its entirety. Why do you people always assume there are only two options? Just another example of the narrow mindedness that I see constantly.

I'd love to respond to your other request but I dont know what this even means:

If you want to U2U me some evidence that shows the governments innocents then go for it

What do you mean by "government innocents?"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well then why even argue with me about the off topic of 9/11?

It seems to me you can't make up your mind about what your arguing about, and i kind of lost sight of your point....

You know proof of the government not having anything to do with 9/11. I am sure there are more videos that haven't been released by the government, why would some innocent corporation have something to hide?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You know proof of the government not having anything to do with 9/11. I am sure there are more videos that haven't been released by the government, why would some innocent corporation have something to hide?

This thread is not about 9/11. There are many threads that are focused on that. This is about the possibility of future attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join