It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired U.S. General Promises An Airliner Will Be Downed Within 100 Days

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I know, you missed some of my previous posts stating, that we wouldn't have terrorist problems if the U.S. Corporate Military wasn't in a foriegn country killing locals for our "protection."

Then a guy brought up 9/11 and I gave him some vids of WTC 7 falling down due to fires, which i find complete rubbish.

Steel is really hard to burn...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
If ATS existed in 1933

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Out of curiosity, how many Jews in Germany do you think are team players. More specifically, which team?

Were the Jews in Germany in 1933 blowing things up?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

I know, you missed some of my previous posts stating, that we wouldn't have terrorist problems if the U.S. Corporate Military wasn't in a foriegn country killing locals for our "protection."

Islamic Caliphate. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you learn.

Our presence in the Middle East is simply a useful recruiting tool for Muslim extremists. It is NOT the motivation for terrorist attacks.

We need to wake up people.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Islamic Caliphate. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you learn.

Our presence in the Middle East is simply a useful recruiting tool for Muslim extremists. It is NOT the motivation for terrorist attacks.

We need to wake up people.

So killing innocent people and invading foreign countries is only being done to recruit more Muslim Extremists...

Muslim Extremists are the same as terrorists, just different labels, in the U.S. Corporates eyes, they don't care what you label yourself as..

I think there might be more to being in foregin countries then spuring up more recruits for the "enemy"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So killing innocent people and invading foreign countries is only being done to recruit more Muslim Extremists...

You have serious reading comprehension problems, friend. There is no point in trying to educate those who refuse to learn.

Good luck in the future.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well it is what you practically said, I am sorry i missread your previous post, but usually words mean what they say..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well it is what you practically said, I am sorry i missread your previous post, but usually words mean what they say..

Ok let me try this again. The motivation behind the terrorist attacks is based on what the Islamic Extremists believe is an obligation to convert the world to Islam.

Our presence in the Middle East happens to provide the Extremists with both a convenient excuse for murdering victims as well as a very attractive recruiting tool to attract the foot soldiers who actually carry out the attacks.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Ok I agree, so why not leave the the foreign countries alone and see what happens?

I just find it sad that the U.S. troops have to suffer through a continuance of a war for over a decade.

I don't see any reason to fight in someone elses country for so long.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ok I agree, so why not leave the the foreign countries alone and see what happens?

I just find it sad that the U.S. troops have to suffer through a continuance of a war for over a decade.

I don't see any reason to fight in someone elses country for so long.

Sadly, interventionism is a reality and if the US doesn't do it, other countries will. Thus has it been since the dawn of time.

That said, I disagreed with the Iraqi War as I view it as unnecessary and counter productive to the US best interests. There will be times when troop deployments are going to be necessary. I just wish we were much more discerning in choosing those instances.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The people don't really have a voice anymore, which is the problem.

What happened to "the army doesn't belong to us, it belongs to the people." The U.S. is a corporation and they kill people for profit.

There is construction and destruction, pretty obvious. Sad that people don't work together to build a better world.

And Obama is sending 30,000 more to Afghan, do a quick google and you can find it.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

This is seriously so not the case i was there i have freinds that were there beginning to end long before this we blew up our own buildings Hoopla. building seven burned all day i remember very clearly when the firefighters evacuated there plaenty of news sources NOT YOU TUBE real sources to show this just google it. My favorite bs story is the holigram theory i mean seriously my brother felt the impact from his office he saw the second plane completely go to peices as well as thousands of others. iron and steel shear at the point where the heat has alterd the molecules in the metal. and if you remember watching the news didnt you see them cutting in the area right by where these supposed pics are of explosive charges. Do you remember the chilling video from the lobby you can hear the building coming down from the top. thats not how demolition works You need to watch and or read what real scientists and witnesses are explaining not some dale gribble type ATSer. To say it was blown up is so ignorant it really doesnt even deserve discussion and i am sorry for even trying to discuss this matter like you told the other poster ive been baited into a off topic discussion about a fabricated theory.
Just casue big government is evil doesnt validate any theory like this it just doesnt make any sense what you beleive.
Look to real science not You tube for proof its you tube for gods sake where anyone and obviously anyone can post there nonsense
Remember Niburu shock So many atsers got caught in that lie that it totally discredited the entire planet x theory.
science, facts, witnesses

you tube?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Well then i guess video proof isn't enough for you.

Last i checked fire doesn't cut through steel diagnally...

Maybe you should do more research on steel temperatures and how much they can withstand.

The WTC buildings were designed to withstand fire, plain and simple.

Here is a brand spankin new link about fire and skyscrappers.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

MY freind i own a motorcycle reapir and fabrication shop i know metal very well too well in most cases
Your wrong our machinist is a phd and former machine shop teacher of thirty years the center core got super heated the biulding fell metal does a lot of things you may not understand under different temperatures it doesnt just behave in one single way? It depnds on load & temp. SO THE PEOPLE RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS FROM RIGHT BELOW WHERE THE PLANE HIT WERE IMMUNE TO THESE EXPLOSIONS OR DEMOLITION seriuosly??
FACTS FACTS FACTS
NOT YOU TUBE SCIENCE

[edit on 8-1-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

........you didn't even look at the recent Link i posted did you?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You been duped happens to me all the time metal can shear at any agle depends how the heat is applied and to what metal alloy. They all break down different. If you dont beleive me try experimenting your self its all available at Home depot or a hardware store. asc. torch and cheap steel will give you new insite

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Still didn't look at the link i posted....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

do you know how hot jet fuel gets ?? I saw your post link info wars isnt that a tabloid like fringe source. I like encyclopidias and trained individual testimony not third party what ifs?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

....yet you still didn't look at my link.

Okay there was a 44 story building in Bejing that burnt from 1st floor to the 44th.

The steel structure is still intact and the rest is gone. Jet fuel may burn very hot, that is true, but i highly doubt it burns hot enough to melt steel.

Try looking at the link i posted. The WTC buildings weren't exposed to as much heat over time as the Bejing building was.

Please wake up..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

thats excatly how hot it burns i read the whole article not even clost to the same scenario. just another building fire and totally different structure. AND what about the poor people lucky enough to be right under where the plane hit they saw no detonation not even one single witness in NYC to support this theory.
MY own brother saw it my cousin was on the film in the lobby as an EMT he died when the building fell from the top down your science is off my freind this battle is just a ruse. You seem to smart to support it
any who peace man im getting to enrgetic in this topic bad for blood pressure hope to see you here on ats soon

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Here is another website giving more proof about how the steel was melted.

www.rense.com...

You still can't explain why WTC 7 fell, it had nothing to do with jet fuel, there was no jet that hit WTC 7.

The last link i posted had a Bejing skyscrapper burnt to the core and leaning to one side cause of long term fire damage, but is still standing.

WTC 7 didn't have enough time to even burn up, it just collapsed, and you can see it on youtube videos and news videos everywhere.

website i pulled the below from

911review.com...

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800º to 1500ºF, not hot enough to melt steel (2750ºF). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength--and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join