It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Exploded in third phase and apparently caused the black hole enveloping the ice particles that were causing the visual ripple effect.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

WOW, Really??? U really belive the media? So im supposed to believe that this "rocket" malfunctioned in the "third Stage" and that the "second stage" of this "rocket" Leaves a blue "contrail" When this other site said that it was a "leak" I think u are being a good follower of a story! And that pic sucks it looks like a picture from digital blasphemy or an art gallery or something

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Sure, if you want one.

Anti-missile technology.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Anyways, what's the significance of them not uploading anything in the past 2 days?

There is no significance. The images are available. Just more nonsense.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Wikipedia

Commonly in an argument from personal incredulity or argument from ignorance, the speaker considers or asserts that something is false, implausible, or not obvious to them personally and attempts to use this gap in knowledge as "evidence" in favor of an alternative view of his or her choice. Examples of these fallacies are often found in statements of opinion which begin: "It is hard to see how...," "I cannot understand how...," or "it is obvious that..." (if "obvious" is being used to introduce a conclusion rather than specific evidence in support of a particular view).

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Don't bother responding to me Phage, I can't see your post, I rage every time I look at your avatar.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

Aren't you believing the media when this news story first broke... Your contradicting your self...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So the rocket trail is evidence enough to prove that it was a rocket, but what the hell is a Beluga rocket? I Googled it and all I really found was that Beluga missiles are used in a video game called Terran Conflict.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I see. Thanks. I can't comment on that. I wouldn't know how an explosion would effect the spiral either way. I'm sure someone else could, of course.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So the title says proof of nasa cover up. Am i missing something? This is all just speculation real facts are not disputeable thats why its a fact. Ya know?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Also, when was that video taken? According to wiki, there's only one 3rd stage failure of the Bulava in 2006.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

it didn't said anything about the rocket, what I see is computer simulaiton, please, I want the real one that show the same thing that we saw recently.

link   
reply to post by nunya13

There is no indication that the missile exploded. A failed test means that the missile would not have delivered its payload to its target(s). We don't know what the failure mode was.

link   
Here's another good one.

Why are all the spirals at the same altitude?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................. And that's ALOT of spirals.

link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

UMMM...NO I never saw the news story! Im going off of word of mouth and footage that normal people recorded and i make my own conclusions!

link   
reply to post by smarteye

It was a bulava missile...
Bulava Missile

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I got to say it is a missile or rocket or whatever you want to call it. Case settled. The pictures posted a few posts back shows blue contrails so this case is closed.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Mock? It's not like I said your mom wants you to come up out of the basement and throw away the trash....I have laugh at this otherwise I will get sick, the ideas some of you have. Obama called Putin and said, “Hey bud, tell everyone you launched a missile and it went crazy...because man I don't know what this was bro. It may be the devil coming to eat us and every one would be bummed if I told them that, ... So do me a solid and say it was your missile, help a brother out” Yea I believe that…and I own the moon and it is made of cheese.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here is a video that I found, has the same kind of light happened in Norway. Please if anyone kind find more videos of the China light post it! I found one yesterday on youtube, but now its gone....

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11pm12 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here's absolute proof someone is lying, try and debunk me:

authority sources state that the first contrail at the bottom right is the 1st stage, the middle blue "beam" is the control from the 2nd stage, and the twilight zone like spiral is the failed 3rd stage. Only question is, if only the 3rd stage failed then why is the blue beam in the middle (the one that looks like it's coming out of the 'spiral') also spiral shaped? The spiral would NOT be spiraling in the 2nd stage if it failed only after that point.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join