Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Here's something to think about.What could they be covering up that's so big it makes a failed Russian ICBM launch over Norway no big deal?I wonder if Norway thinks it's no big deal?They are laughing about it on the news reports.

They are laughing cause we still stand here and cant do shiz..

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It should be pointed out that the launch was not over Norway. The launch was over the White Sea.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread.

If you are looking up at the sky and happen to see a spiral, what will it mean to you?

Will there be anything that you can do?
What will you tell your friends and neighbors to do or to think about it?

If I see one, what should I tell my friends or family? Should I instruct everyone to ignore it and not to look at it? Or do we prepare to leave the area and flee or what?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

The location of the spiral can be far away. Consider that the Russians launch over the White Sea, but the failure of the 3rd stage was visible from Norway. Take a look at a map and see that they are very far away. So if you see something in the sky and enjoy it. It might be an event few people will have the pleasure of enjoying.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok, I didn't read everything, and I was thinking that maybe this was going to be part of project blue beam or part of a deception of some sort. So you don't think there is a chance of this or of anyone in the U.S seeing something like this?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I didn't say that of course. Seeing a failure of a Russian ICBM is unlikely in the US. They tend to do their launches where they can carefully observe the launch and make it difficult for land based observations to take place. But other places have had launch failures. China had a launch failure with a spiral result. Personally, with the cost of these systems I'd rather see that the launches be successful.

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join