It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Boothead

Well, consider that perhaps the original denial could be the truth, that it was not a missile test. Then, after some consideration, Russia decided what the heck, lets take credit for it, and flex our defense e-peens a bit and scare the rest of the world into thinking Russia is some newfangled superweapons kinda place.

Of course, their history shows they are embarrassed by failures, and have a tendency to respond in exactly this manner.

But, if the originator of this event suspected they would fall in line with this history of behaviour, then what better way to blame it on the Russians, fully expecting them to flex over it, when the Russians even know they didn't do anything...

So, people wanted conspiracies!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

That explains the phenomenon quite well what is very interesting though is the fact that this missile system is having so many problems in boost phase seeing as its a third or fourth generation missile system, I would not be surprised if the Buluva is being used a weapons testing by Russians and NATO. (of obviously different systems)

[edit on 10-12-2009 by mrlondon]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but the thread has been closed, so I will post it here too. It is a translation of an article in the Norwegian newspaper "VG". (I apologize in advance if it has already been posted. The thread is very long now, and I may have missed some posts.)

"Silence about Russian rocket accident

While all of Norway was wondering about what the light phenomena over Northern Norway could be, both the Norwegian and Russian military defence had the answer.

But out of fear of revealing details about what Norway knows about the military activity on the Russian side, the leaders of defence kept their mouth shut yesterday.

It was probably a failed launch of an intercontinental rocket from Kvitsjøen by Arkhangelsk which created the light phenomena.

- We can not confirm that it was a rocket. But the phenomena in the sky is consistant with the previously announced activity in the area, says John Espen Lien, senior spokesman from the defence operative head quarter in Bodø.

Lien confirms that for strategical reasons, the defence will not give the Norwegian people further details about the reason for the spectacular light phenomena, which excited all of Northern Norway yesterday.

- The reason is in the nature of the issue. We have sensors and methods with capacities we do not want to be known to the public, says Lien.

The Russian marine denied yesterday that something like this have happened, despite the fact that the maritime alert system Navtex warns against rocket launches in the Southern area of Kvitsjøen until December 15.

But yesterday TV2 reported that sources in the Russian military confirms that a launch had been made at the time, and that it had failed."
www.vg.no...

[edit on 10/12/09 by ziggystar60]

link   
reply to post by bartolas

Same thought went through my mind "Blue Beam" audition or something.

link   

Originally posted by De-ja-vu
Ok I earlier took the gullible pill and just believed it was missile failure... twat.
When they release a video of a missile firing first... then maybe I'l believe it.

I bet so many new age spiritual folks lost in hype-land like GFOL and Ashtar groups would love to believe this is a portal. But if its blue beam we know what it is all about we dont have to keep wondering wtf.

So I still shout HOLOGRAM. Its the only thing that makes sense to me.

Have you seen the hologram technology 'they show us' lately? if they show us this kinda stuff now... imagine how advanced they must really be?

kate moss hologram

Diesel 'Liquid Space' Holographic Fashion Show - Part 1

Diesel 'Liquid Space' Holographic Fashion Show - Part 2

holographic monster

The point is that it has been said that the ruling elite have a plan to create such holograms world wide in order to confuse and scare people in to crying out for help, how is that so difficult to believe after seeing things like these videos, we all know that technology we see in the public is nothing compared to what is available out there, so we just don't know what they can project in to the sky, and what its real purpose is. I just think this may be a test of such a project to confuse, and my god how its worked.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
I am beginning to wonder who owns this site, it seems there are a lot of the same old faces telling the "facts" here. I was under the impression that ATS was to see these things and try to give an alternative explanations as to what is going on, not to jump on the band wagon of the MSM. Since when did anyone believe what the MSM say anyway, or is it that most of the names that keep coming up do believe and are working for the MSM, seems that way to me.

Well since some of us were here saying rocket long before any news media was claiming rocket I would have to disagree with you. I know when I was claiming rocket, the news media was still claiming unknown occurance

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mrlondon

Yea your are correct. The rail gun project started off as a replacement for the current naval cannons (due to the lack of recoil in a rail gun) but soon got expanded to include an AA role. Shooting down high altitude aircraft is one of the aims at the moment and I believe it would be capable of shooting down ICBMs as you rightly said.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
One more time for those who have missed this photo posted several pages back. Here is a photo clearly showing a rocket vapor trail. It is circled in red.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b585cac795da.jpg[/atsimg]

Now it may be some new technology being tested but it is still a rocket.

what troubles me with this one is : when you look at the red squared vapor trail.... now it desintegrates after a while in atmosphere right...

well according to that photo something was coming down from sky....

see how the trail is getting wider on top and getting densed toward low part of the picture... if something was rocketed up shouldnt it be other way around?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Mystery solved? Then I can make a simulation of a black hole, post it on Youtube, and also solve the mystery.

It's just a theory.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde

Designing a tracking and targeting system for that must be a bitch, are the Buluva missiles capable of adjusting trajectory in boost phase?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

THANK YOU C.H.U.D.

I know this is a conspiracy site and I understand speculation is healthy, but IGNORANCE is rife on this thread.

So many people who are just typing without thinking!

If the blue trail is getting further away as it apporaches the centre of the spiral, so if remained the same diameter it would appear to get smaller, but it doesn't it appears to get larger.... "like a beam". It get's larger cause the higher up it get the less atmosphere there is allowing the trail to spread.
I also theorise the blue trail is made of the same stuff as the nice big regular spiral, it's just reflecting light differently at the lower angle. As stated earlier, the regular spiral only happens cause at that stage there is NO ATMOSPHERE (a.k.a SPACE)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... No more worm holes, Portals and HAARP type explinations..... yes there may be a HAARP style facility near that mountain in the picture but the rocket trail is HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of miles away.... Which also explains why there is no sound.
How silly!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok, I have a problem with the project blue beam theory.

If they were projecting displays in the sky, why would they leave a design that lasted for so long afterwards (the blue tails, white exhaust)?

If I was trying to get away with creating something in the sky with lasers, I would do it and shut it down before anyone flying over/ nearby sees that I'm shining a bunch of lasers into the sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72

Originally posted by Erasurehead

what troubles me with this one is : when you look at the red squared vapor trail.... now it desintegrates after a while in atmosphere right...

well according to that photo something was coming down from sky....

see how the trail is getting wider on top and getting densed toward low part of the picture... if something was rocketed up shouldnt it be other way around?

Not neccessarily...

The Spiralling of the object could have started off in small circular motions which got wider as the object reached higher altitude....

Anyway i thought this thread would have stopped by now with all the proof of what lies in those surrounding areas.... it's now 75 pages long!!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SciFiSi

What fuel is used in the missile it might help clear up why the sunlight was reflecting a blue tint? All I can find is that it is a 3 stage solid propellant motor on the Buluva.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Maybe they would want people to see it?

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
From Wikipedia on Ammonium perchlorate composite propellant - the most likely candidate for the solid fuel used in the Russian Buluva system.

"The exhaust from APCP solid rocket motors contain mostly water, carbon dioxide, hydrogen chloride, and a metal oxide (typically aluminium oxide)."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here's what stands out to me. In the video on vgtv.no its shows the "blue ray" for lack of better terms focusing an aperture or orifice on the larger white spiral that appears perpendicular to it . Link

Further it blows my mind to think that people are buying this missile story...

Look at the video, the blue trail is fully established when it " focus's the aperture" I wish i had a better way to describe it. Whats needed here to eliminate the missile theory is this
1- Gather all the videos taken of the event or at least 10 or 12 with similar time codes.
2- Evaluate the videos looking specifically at the blue ray protruding to the white spiral and measuring the width of the blue ray at a "control point".
3- This would prove that the blue ray aimed at the circular white thing is not a missile trail/contrail whatever people have been saying if it stays uniform and doesn't dissipate immediately.

******Important******** Only people that have a basic understanding of em waves would look at that and realize this so everyone study up here is the layman's version of what your seeing

When a person sees light in the shape of an isosceles triangle to that magnitude it indicates something immediately; its probably a very strong focused magnetic field
what appears as a triangle in actuality a 2d representation of a 3d spiral wave form or a cone

Imagine a CROSS SECTION of a CONE what you see is an isosceles triangle hence my point...

Now ... if i were using Occam's razor.. i would say that a focused magnetic feild was nudging whatever the white stuff in the sky was into that shape the perfect concentric spiral.

Opinions and views folks give em to me

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but do we have any videos of a rocket failure in history that had this same effect? I have seen rocket failures and they were all much more sporadic or random in there effects, this seems so nice n neat?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but do we have any videos of a rocket failure in history that had this same effect? I have seen rocket failures and they were all much more sporadic or random in there effects, this seems so nice n neat?

Exactly, i thought yesterday it may of been missile, until i watched today and i would not think thats a missile.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Most definitely a failed Russian rocket test:

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

UPDATE: From Doctor Atlantis I heard of this video which simulates particles being spewed out from a spinning rocket booster. Look familiar?

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join