It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
After seeing the video of the simulation, I can see how a rocket would have caused the spiral. However, just because such a theory is plausible doesn't make it true.

I remain on the fence.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

Originally posted by swinggal
Well the footage has made mainstream news headlines here in Australia both on TV and in the newspapers. It is bizarre indeed and to see that it has happened before is interesting.

"Its the messiah coming to remove Anna Bligh and free us all."

"At last ! The Klingons have arrived to annihilate us !"

"its Santa testing the new nitro burners on the sleigh"

"Can't you guys read the writing on the blue beam ???!!! - "We're here to pick up Tom Cruise""

"Ground control to Major Tom!! Turn off your disco lights."
www.news.com.au...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by bkaust]

I actually found those comments hilarious. You do understand satire, right?

Infact the only reason I visit news.com.au is to read the comments.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Even if a failed rocket could produce a near perfect spiral, that still wouldnt explain what that blackness was that swallowed up everything at the end of the one video.
Imo, that was even stranger than the spiraling effect.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
if the fuel is empty the spiral continues to grow showing as a black dot in the middle. if was said some pages ago.

they tell people to put back the fill nozzle at the gas station really quick to not pollute the environment while releasing millions of gallons fuel in tests of weapons they will propably never use.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What if the Russian rocket did not fail, but was instead destroyed by HAARP or EISCAT? This would not only make the Russians think their mighty new BULAVA rocket has failed on its 13th try... but they also have to admit it to the rest of the world?

This video has poor quality at the end... but the clips of the event are the best I have seen.

Way to GO to our own Mr. Oberg!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by yankeerose]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Here's an explanation from the highly questionable site "zeta talk"

"The display over the skies of Norway are not noctilucient clouds, which are ice crystals in the clouds catching the light, nor are they earthquake lights. They are also not the smoking and curling light towers caused by methane gas released during Earth movements, suddenly catching fire while aloft in the sky. The Norway display is akin to the neon clouds seen on occasion since Planet X arrived in the inner solar system in 2003 and the grease in the tail of Planet X has polluted the Earth's atmosphere. The neon appearance is caused by a chemical reaction, akin to man's familiar light sticks. Up until recently, such neon displays required a light source in order to be seen, lit in the dawn or dust by sunlight or the lights from a city. What has occurred over Norway, and recently in China, is a neon cloud, a grease cloud, lit by the electrical charge from the tail of Planet X. Why the great swirl in the clouds around the swirling neon display? An electrical charge in the sky is not a static matter, as the path of lightning shows. Lightning is an accumulation between moving air masses that suddenly builds to the point where a torrent of electrons is on the move. But what if the charge does not accumulate in one place, but is constantly present over a broad area? As with all swirls that develop in nature, they start with a small movement in one place that creates a vacuum pulling matter behind it, and thus builds. Galaxies swirl. Water going down a drain swirls. And these large charged atmospheric swirls are chasing after some part of the tail waft that is more or less charged than the surrounding atmosphere. What occurs at the center of such a charged swirl is more electrical charge than the surrounding swirl, thus the center becomes a neon cloud that can be seen even at night, and wants to discharge, ground, in the Earth."

beats me I'm no scientist...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
Wormhole?

Blue Beam Project?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Picollo30]

Wow. It sounds like it took a lot of reading to come to that conclusion.

Check through some of the pages... no "blue beam" here.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
www.interfax.com...

Dec 9 Bulava missile launch failed – Defense Ministry
MOSCOW. Dec 10 (Interfax-AVN) - Another launch of the Bulava ballistic missile from the Dmitry Donskoy nuclear power submarine failed on December 9, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.

"It has been determined in analyzing the launch that the missile's first two stages performed as planned, but there was a technical malfunction at the next, the third, phase of the trajectory," the ministry said in a statement on Thursday.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
To all the loons who say this spiral was caused by a rocket...I say this to you..

PROVE IT

Show me 3 examples of rockets doing the SPIRAL. You would think you can find 3 videos of "rocket spirals" that match up to the Norway spiral, right?

So many times I hear the counter-argument "prove it", so now i tell you debunkers..

PROVE IT. Prove to me and everyone it was caused by a rocket. Show me 3 videos of rockets causing the same phenomena. What, you can't? Why not? You would think with all the rockets in the world that 3 of them went out of control and did this right? With all the cameras in the world you would think that on 3 different occasions it was recorded right?

You debunkers FAIL until you can provide 3 examples of the perfect rocket spiral.

Night

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Finally... the truth comes out. Is it a wormhole.... NO... it's what I have been saying all along.

People come in here and say... "Well, what about the dark hole?"... It's called the night sky...

And, here quite a few people called me a disinfo agent for telling it like it is. I would like to see a ufo. But, in this case it's just a failed missile launch.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by bkaust

Originally posted by swinggal
Well the footage has made mainstream news headlines here in Australia both on TV and in the newspapers. It is bizarre indeed and to see that it has happened before is interesting.

"Its the messiah coming to remove Anna Bligh and free us all."

"At last ! The Klingons have arrived to annihilate us !"

"its Santa testing the new nitro burners on the sleigh"

"Can't you guys read the writing on the blue beam ???!!! - "We're here to pick up Tom Cruise""

"Ground control to Major Tom!! Turn off your disco lights."
www.news.com.au...

I actually found those comments hilarious. You do understand satire, right?

Infact the only reason I visit news.com.au is to read the comments.

hahaha yes, yes i do, but if you read these same comments about Anna Bligh to every article then they talk about tom cruise and zenu in every UFO-ish article it makes it harder for people to take you seriously and they just assume your a nutjob! (which is an ever-increasing possibility! ;p)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Russia said it didn't fire any rockets whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

That's not how the burden of proof works. We *know* missile tests go wrong, creating spirals and explosions in the sky. We know that for a fact. We don't know that wormholes/UFOs/stargates/etc. are real, so anyone saying they are needs to prove it.

There is perfectly enough evidence for rational people to accept this as a failed Russian missile test, and get on with their lives. Those left trying to show it to be anything else are not being rational.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I find this a very interesting subject. What if everything we think we know is just flat out wrong.

Man once thought the earth was flat and people died for those beliefs.

I say keep an open mind cause something might just happen tomorrow that will throw our present beliefs out the window.

Thought the similarities in these photos was pretty cool.

www.doomdaily.com...

peas

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryCat

What makes you think Russia would want to admit to failing to launch a domestically-produced rocket? Nations lie about this all the time, especially when the nation in question is desperately trying to boost its image and ego.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

It's the most plausible explanation available. It doesn't rely on any new phenomena or entire new facets of science. To not accept it as the the most likely explanation, in the absence of any new evidence, is irrational.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
When I first saw this spectacular video on the 'Today' show today I quickly got on ATS and saw this. I searched through the pictures and videos and I am questioning, could this be the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy made by the Hopi? Could this be the 'Blue Star Kachina'? Please give reasonable input.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Failed Rocket? UFO? Wormhole? Blue Beam Project? HARP?

None of these!

It's so obvious!

It's Santa Claus!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The question remains why Russia would choose to test their hardware in the direction it did!!

Out of earlier tests with numerous failures why was this the only one seen over Scandanavia?

Riddle me this..

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Okay, get ready to shoot me down with logic, sarcasm or wit... whatever floats your boat... but... haven't members here been saying for the last year or so that the the atom smasher that has just been restarted would cause a black hole or something?
Is it possible that the spiralling light disappearing into a black center is in fact a black hole created by the large hadron collider?

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join