It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To the claims of show you one video of exactly the same thing. I think you can find numerous videos at the begining a middle of this thread that shows similarities to this event, but no not exactly the same.

On that logic the Challenger blowing up was something else because I can not show you a video of exactly the same thing with a shuttle blowing up and booster rockets flying off in different directions, but I can show you videos of similar explosions of rockets.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Instead of waiting for the facts, everyone speculates...

Answer = failed Russian rocket

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Don't miss this interpretation -- it clears up a LOT of the confusion still rife here.

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Originally posted by Zaphod58

First off, there is no such thing as a "nuclear missile test range". They are INTERCONTINENTAL missiles.

I am sorry dude but...

The Kura test range is an intercontinental ballistic missile impact area located in northern Kamchatka.

So why not fire their hardware in that direction? Or does the trajectory of an intercontinental ballistic missile ask for a launch in a different direction then were your target is? I have no idea of what trajectory such a missile would take..

They DID fire it in precisely that direction, from the SW tip of the White Sea. To the EAST. AWAY from Norway.

The norwegians were seeing it DEPARTING, not ARRIVING.

They were looking up the skirts of the thrusting rocket moving AWAY from them.

The whole thing is translucent so you can see THROUGH the clouds from BEHIND.

Once you realize that's the true geometry, the 3-D structure of it, a lot becomes clearer.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Instead of waiting for the facts, everyone speculates...

Answer = failed Russian rocket

www.foxnews.com...

No the facts have been there the whole time -- Like an hour or so after it happened way back before all these pages of speculation were written.

Dare to dream ats! Flutter by butterfly!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If it is the rocket , I wonder if it really failed or if the rocket performed exactly as intended and that is why they do not wish to release any more info on it . We have no idea what they were really testing out there

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! We will probably never know what really caused this. People claiming this was a failed rocket are grasping at straws and buying in to the official cover up. If this was caused by a rocket then why have we never seen anything like this throughout the history of rocket launches? Hmmmm? We have no clue what this was.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Finally, an official announcement in moscow:

They didn't take any footage or imagery?

Rum....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Russians should sell those faulty rockets as fireworks. I for one would come out to watch a sight like that. The way government are wasting money I'd rather see it spent on rockets going up in smoke anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
If this was caused by a rocket then why have we never seen anything like this throughout the history of rocket launches? Hmmmm? We have no clue what this was.

To the claims of show you one video of exactly the same thing. I think you can find numerous videos at the begining a middle of this thread that shows similarities to this event, but no not exactly the same.

On that logic the Challenger blowing up was something else because I can not show you a video of exactly the same thing with a shuttle blowing up and booster rockets flying off in different directions, but I can show you videos of similar explosions of rockets.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by cavscout11cav]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
The Russians should sell those faulty rockets as fireworks. I for one would come out to watch a sight like that. The way government are wasting money I'd rather see it spent on rockets going up in smoke anyway.

ya but what rubbish is left behind? More than a bit of firework poop

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just saw this on RT, Russia Today.
Rockets do make puffy trails.
Malfunctioning UFOs might also cause strange un natural 'natural' phenomena.
The news lies no matter what country.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrlondon
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Something like this camera might be able to capture footage of a rail gun projectile: www.photron.com...

A photographer friend was using something similar for a project a few years ago, it was really cool for getting amazing fast shutter shots of paint getting thrown around the studio, it was also very expensive just for the hire cost.

Perhaps... What I'm getting at is that the camera would have to be extremely light sensitive, since I don't think the amount of plasma produced would be very large (again I could be wrong - just speculating on limited knowledge of todays rail-gun/hyper-velocity tech.)... It claims to be a unsurpassed light sensitivity, but there are few details about how sensitive it really is (not even how fast the lens is, which is probably the single most important aspect).

Generally high speed cameras like these are not *that* light sensitive. Perhaps combined with image amplifiers (light intensifiers) cameras like this might be sensitive enough. I'm doubtful though.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well Fox news has spoken so back to work everyone there is nothing to see here.......

The Russians report it was a failure in the third stage rocket engine.

Why does the blue trial seem to start near the ground?

The third stage on a rocket would not ignite until very high into the atmosphere?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
apnaview.com...

was this video postet already?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For what it's worth I have talked to several smarty pant scientist friends about this and they are all in agreement that this is not natural, man made or normal. So yea it's very interesting, and should be watched and discussed. However, with that being said it could be anything, and I mean anything.

But now Russia has revealed that its latest test-firing of its new intercontinental missile ended in failure — at the same time observers witnessed the early morning light show.

Like I said, some say this was no missle test-firing!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
But what did the fisherman see falling into the ocean? ( see my post a page or two back) if the rocket was heading away from norway?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

The third stage on a rocket would not ignite until very high into the atmosphere?

Indeed!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle
But what did the fisherman see falling into the ocean? ( see my post a page or two back) if the rocket was heading away from norway?

What ever he was paid to 'see' ....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Indeed!

on spacewether.com they say it could be leaked fuel... maybe the cause for the failure of stage 3. anyways its a failiure before stage 3 starts true.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by chriskeptik]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Gromle

What ever he was paid to 'see' ....

And who would bother to pay him to see something?

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join