It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

The future holds an increase in Islamic terrorism that we need to be prepared for. 2010-2013 are times of aggression that many won't understand.

I'm afraid I may be one of them - please explain

It's important to educate as many Americans so we don't run into infighting within our borders in the time of and emergency.

infighting within our borders...

so when the time comes - and it is apparently coming - you would not hesitate to take on your own countrymen if they interfere with your plans?

All hands will be needed and those schmucks who are lagging will be a serious burden to First Responders and others who know what they are doing.

I see :-)

the First Responders - and those who know what they're doing

interesting - so - you are organized then?

good to know

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Looks like JJ is suggesting that it is ok to organize a large group of individuals to attack those who threaten their values and way of life. Some say militia, others say terrorist faction. I'm curious to see the distinction.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SorensDespair

Remember? Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breath free.

hurts to hear these words

I come from a family of immigrants - all four grandparents from a different place - all coming here to make a better life and leave behind something less than good – but those were only circumstances

they were leaving their homes and their people behind because of those circumstances

I wonder if people realize what it means to leave all that you knew and all that you are behind

why do people emigrate?

interesting that people now see immigrants as people leaving their own homes and uprooting their entire lives to dedicate themselves to a cause: infiltrate, dominate and conquer

any attempt to remain the people they were is seen as being resistant to assimilation – and so, obviously evidence of some nefarious agenda

but of course these people can’t become the same as the people where they now make their home – not completely – and never to the host countries satisfaction

catch 22

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh boys... you do need to catch up dontcha?
Infraguard has already collected all able bodied weapon carrying first responders and organized the group. Since Katrina alot of things changed, it was a good lesson in emergency response. Then add the Islamic threats of hijacking ambulences and driving them into emergency rooms for the psych value as well as destruction and the preparation was apparent.

The main thing now is the education of the American public. After 3 weeks when PTS sets in there will be martial law and it wont' be pretty. Especially when yahoos who aren't versed in Islam will be lost intellectually more than physically. I suggest you hit the books (internet) and explore while there's still time.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

We don't have a muslim problem in the US, not like GB and other parts of Europe. The muslims who immigrate here seem to be harmless. They know better than to pull any of that Sharia law crap here though.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

:-)

sounds like you've been well educated

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

Remember? Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breath free.

hurts to hear these words

I come from a family of immigrants - all four grandparents from a different place - all coming here to make a better life and leave behind something less than good – but those were only circumstances

they were leaving their homes and their people behind because of those circumstances

I wonder if people realize what it means to leave all that you knew all that you are behind

why do people emigrate?

interesting that people now see immigrants as people leaving their own homes and uprooting their entire lives to dedicate themselves to a cause: infiltrate, dominate and conquer

any attempt to remain the people they were is seen as being resistant to assimilation – and so, obviously evidence of some nefarious agenda

but of course these people can’t become the same as the people where they now make their home – not completely – and never to the host countries satisfaction

catch 22

Oh monkeyman, you are not in Kansas anymore. Things have changed while you were sleeping.

Reason for immigration is simple, 3, population density, gender imbalance and resource depletion. In immigration it's the path that is destroyed in the exodus. So if you live along the path it's probably a good idea to move or reinforce now before the influx.

Remember the pictures of NYC on 911. People were walking home. Then a few years later there were powergrid failures (hmmm) that locked down NYC and people became friendly and slept on the streets until they could move again. Since that was only 2 days of inconvenience they recovered but since then the population of the city has dropped. Point is, it's not easy to mobilize a million people. Read up on China's million migrants who move around their country every day, an interesting lesson too.

Assimilation isn't working with muslims. Sharia Law is too strong in their minds. Plan B in effect.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

We don't have a muslim problem in the US, not like GB and other parts of Europe. The muslims who immigrate here seem to be harmless. They know better than to pull any of that Sharia law crap here though.

Well except for the Beltway snippers, the kid who drove and SUV into other students, various honor killings, cabbies in Minneapolis who refuse to carry non-muslim intoxicated, The Buffalo cell, the recent cells in Denver, Boston and Brooklyn, and that 911 thing.
There are also various companies who have laborers insisting on holidays for Ramadan and prayer time. Head scarf wearers refusing to remove their hijabs for drivers license photos and other incidents that prove that Sharia Law has indeed seeped into the US.
Hell, the UK has Sharia courts in place. So I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

that post you are responding to - you see it as something worthy of attack?

you can't be respectful?

it tells me everything I need to know about you

when you come back with a civilized response - then we'll talk

until then you show yourself to be nothing more than just another thug

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

:-)

sounds like you've been well educated

Here's some basic sites that are must sees.
www.mapsofwar.com (look at the map of Islam or religion iirc, see the tiny speck of Israel)
www.thereligionofpeace.com (see list of 14000 acts of Islamic terrorism post 911)
www.jihadwatch.com (I know Robert, he's a scholar and a brave man... a little obsessed with Pamela Geller but that's ok, she's cute. heh.)
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org (see publications, analysis from one of the best experts on Islam in the world)

These sites are dubbed hate sites but they are not. They are informative and a great place to learn things that you won't hear in MSM.
CAIR does their best to shun these sites but they can kiss my azz.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

that post you are responding to - you see it as something worthy of attack?

you can't be respectful?

it tells me everything I need to know about you

when you come back with a civilized response - then we'll talk

until then you show yourself to be nothing more than just another thug

What are you talking about. Your silverback ape avatar shows a submissive pose, very nice. But my post was not an attack in any form.
Anyway, most of us migrated here with different ancestry. Unfortunately as Rodney King suggests, we can't all get along. Things changed on 911.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Unfortunately as Rodney King suggests, we can't all get along.

is that what he suggested? :-)

did he also suggest that we shouldn't try?

Things changed on 911.

yes - and no

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Bottom line is that Islam is not compatible with any other religion or structure of society, and more importantly it has NO INTENT to be compatible.

Islam is an abrahamic religion just like judaism and christianity.

All 3 are the same, how can they not be compatible when they are identical?

Clones of each other with different rethoric

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by expat2368
Bottom line is that Islam is not compatible with any other religion or structure of society, and more importantly it has NO INTENT to be compatible.

Islam is an abrahamic religion just like judaism and christianity.

All 3 are the same, how can they not be compatible when they are identical?

Clones of each other with different rethoric

Maybe in a religious origin context but the government of 57 OIC countries follow Islamic Sharia Law which is way (way) different that democracies and developed nations.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Maybe in a religious origin context but the government of 57 OIC countries follow Islamic Sharia Law which is way (way) different that democracies and developed nations.

What does that have to do with religion?
You are speaking more of religious politics more than anything imo

A religion is based on it's holy book not by it's followers or alleged followers.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by JJay55

What does that have to do with religion?
You are speaking more of religious politics more than anything imo

A religion is based on it's holy book not by it's followers or alleged followers.

Islam is religious politics.
Hopefully you can grasp that.
Good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

There are very strong reasons why your ancestors immigrated here to the U.S. as opposed to say Saudi Arabia or S. America.

Don't you think there might be important reasons to defend a culture that the world sees as the promise land?

Most nations are hostile to immigrants. The U.S. has typically welcomed immigrants, but there are limitations to everything.

It is foolish to welcome people who are openly hostile to our culture and seek to conquer us and replace our culture with their own.

I think you too would be foolish to embrace those who seek to destroy the culture that your ancestors worked so hard to immerse themselves.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

There are very strong reasons why your ancestors immigrated here to the U.S. as opposed to say Saudi Arabia or S. America.

of course - why state the obvious?

It is foolish to welcome people who are openly hostile to our culture and seek to conquer us and replace our culture with their own.

well - no reason to get into this one - we may as well just re-post every post up to this point - your position won't change - neither will mine

and we both know this is true poet1b :-)

so for the record - and since we are at an impasse...

you believe the only reason Muslims immigrate into the west is to conquer it from within?

also - we should not allow Muslims to immigrate to the U.S.?

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

you believe the only reason Muslims immigrate into the west is to conquer it from within?

Steve Emerson's book Infiltrated clearly defines how we have been penetrated. Yes, there was an effort that actually started in the early 80's and continued up to 911 of even recruiting Americans as "missionaries" for Islam within the Americas. Then in '93 the Santa Clause blind Sheik attempted WTC. So this is nothing new.

Our government, military, resources, infrastructure have all been infiltrated. Even an intern of Chaney walked away with classified documents. Ft Hood was an example of a base infiltration. Our colleges and universities (especially Harvard) have all been affected too.

Unexplained power grid failures, water resource errors, nuclear power plant operation glitches, air traffic control incidents, cargo hanger breaches, trucking hijacking and train failures don't make it to mainstream media. Even small break ins at city blueprint vaults aren't connected because this enemy knows our system of law enforcement and how we operate. It's pretty scary from the inside where the public doesn't see.

The topic Islamic Conspiracy isn't a conspiracy. It's a well planned 7 phase set of events that will lead to a reasonable conclusion (according to Islam). We are in defense of this plan but the players are formidable.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

This Steven Emerson? And you want us to take him, and you, seriously?

It seems you've found someone with the same views as you, and latched on to them as if they are telling the truth. You've not actually employed any critical thinking to get there.

He's demonstrated himself to be biased, and not to mention a plagiariser. If you want to trust his words, then fine - just don't expect anyone else to take you seriously.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join