It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You keep saying islam is a religion of hate filled with terrorists but you never give any solutions to the problem.

So which solution from the lists above me and muckster stated would you chose?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SorensDespair

I missed this one earlier.

And, historically, Islam has lived in peace with other religions far more successfully than Christianity.

This statement is a complete and total lie, and only someone who intends to misrepresent history, or is completely ignorant of history would make such a claim.

If Islam was such a religion of peace they would not have conquered Israel in the first place. It was the mis treatment of Christians on Jerusalem the launched the crusades in the first place, where a bunch of freemen and peasants defeated the Muslim armies and took back the holy land for a couple of centuries.

If Islam is a nation of peace, then why did they conquer the land of Israel, Spain, Serbia, Persia, India, the list of Muslim conquest goes on and on. When the the Muslims failed to conquer their neighbors, they would continue to make raids into their neighbors territories to grab slaves. A practice they still carried out to this day, mainly in secret.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

You are hate filled

You are bigoted

You are a xenophobe

You have not spent any great length of time outside of your own ethnic/religious group

You watch too much Fox news

Sorry, I don't watch FOX news.

I suggest you tell your friends that every time I see a woman wearing a burqa I am insulted, as it stands for everything that opposes Western beliefs.

Still, I come here and try to have a dialogue with you, even though you come off as being hate filled morons who have no respect for my beliefs.

If I feel insulted by the Burqa, and hijab, and all those Imans preaching hate against the west, and talking about how they will conquer us through the womb, you can imagine how the people who would never bother to have a conversation with you people must feel.

It is clear that you must de-humanize me because my beliefs are so different than yours. You do this by ignoring what I write, because if you were to actually read what I have written, you might begin to understand why I feel the way I feel.

Trying to understand my perspective would require you to set aside your arrogance, but you are far too absorbed with arrogance to set aside this vice in order to have a reasonable conversation. Instead, you must insist that your experiences, and your interpretation of your experiences, are superior to all others.

I have already presented what I think would be reasonable solutions to greatly ease the growing hostility between the Muslim world, and the rest of the world. Apparently you couldn't be bothered to read what I offered.

Here are the solutions I offered up earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ban the Burqa and the hijab because they are tools used by radicals to control their women. They must control their women because they plan conquest through the womb. In other words they plan on taking us over by out breeding us, and there have been plenty of links where these radical Muslim organizations explain this. Banning the Burqa and the hijab would be an extremely effective method of destroying this plan.

The burqa and hijab should be banned for the same reason communities have made gang style clothing illegal.

Ban the organizations who claim sovereignty over the community, whose intentions are to set up a community in complete isolation to the host nation and rule with Sharia law. This should have been long ago to put a stop to these cults.

Throw anyone in jail who calls for the enslavement of others, or to have others put to death, or harass others for not wearing particular items of clothing like a hijab.

Immigrants who call for the conquest of our nation in order to remake it the image of the nation where they came from should not be allowed to live in our country.

No organization that considers the testimony of a woman to be half as reliable as a man should be allowed to insert itself into a divorce case, in any form, shape, or manner.

These laws should be applied to all religions, or any organization that threatens the general population.

Pray to what ever god you want, I don't care.

If start calling for violence in the name of your god, you should go to jail before you are given the opportunity to carry out that threat. This is just good sense.

Maybe you are simply a fool, or maybe you are not who you pretend to be, I don't know, but clearly you have no respect for me, even though you don't have a clue who I am, and have no desire to try to see my things from my perspective.

What I do know is that I certainly am not going to stand idly by while Muslim radicals work to implement their plans to take away my liberties.

You want to hate me for that, go ahead, I don't care.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SorensDespair

I don' t know what your obsession with pork is, but I would guess that it is due to how you were conditioned in your upbringing.

You don't have to condition anyone to like pork, children take to bacon, ham and sausage as quickly as they take to sweets, french fries, pizza, and all other tasty foods.

The opposite is true, you have to condition children to not like pork.

Clearly you understand nothing about conditioning, but I suspect you have spent a great deal of time on the receiving end of the practice.

The fact that you must distort what I have posted here into your own twisted perspective demonstrates that you incapable of respecting anyone's opinion but your own.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by traumst_du

And sir, some people who are born to it and have been living in the middle east all or most of their lives don't know any better.

Exactly! And thus there is no "choice". Many children in Afghanistan are born into opium and addicted to stay. It's not likely that most African nation muslims would ever have the opportunity to leave either. Indonesia the same. Pakistan... ditto. Further, the strictness of patriarchial society keeps many of the population paralized. So choices are limited and that is what hegemony is all about.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

If Islam was such a religion of peace they would not have conquered Israel in the first place. It was the mis treatment of Christians on Jerusalem the launched the crusades in the first place, where a bunch of freemen and peasants defeated the Muslim armies and took back the holy land for a couple of centuries.

Well that is completely wrong. Your bias is affecting your judgment. I suggest you look up the rein of the Ottoman empire (and their scientific inventions) and those Muslim Nations in Africa before the christians showed up. IMO The crusades where used to jump start European culture, it had stagnated horribly until them. While Europe was in the dark ages, the rest of the world was doing good. Read the history of the Ottomans

Oh yea that African king that devalued gold as he traveled to Mecca is an interesting story, seeing as he is Muslim

If Islam is a nation of peace, then why did they conquer the land of Israel, Spain, Serbia, Persia, India, the list of Muslim conquest goes on and on. When the the Muslims failed to conquer their neighbors, they would continue to make raids into their neighbors territories to grab slaves. A practice they still carried out to this day, mainly in secret.

For the same reasons the the Christians conquered central south and north america, invaded china, and the same reason why they tried to conquer Africa.

I

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Heh. So I guess in a historical sense when the Ottoman empire is leveled by nukes then we will refer to it as part of natural progress of mankind. Nice.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Solutions

Arrest them all on the charge of Terrorism?

Kick all Muslims out of western countries?

Pack them into trains destined for labour camps?

1)Ban islam and muslims coming to the West and i guess the muslims would expect the same in their countries.i.e getting rid of foreign forces,contracters, free trade of weapons and nuclear asenal, no border controls, no sanctions, no political interference.

2)Commit genocide like the russians did in chechnya and bosnia on muslims living in the West.

3)Drop a nuke on every islamic nation.

The way you present things about islam i think some of these points might solve the problems.

So which solution would you chose?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Oh yea that African king that devalued gold as he traveled to Mecca is an interesting story, seeing as he is Muslim

Ok puppie, and others, please go to this link and tell me how peaceful Islam is. Seriously.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Africa was Christian for several centuries before Mohammad ever made up his religion. There was also a great deal of mysticism there as well. Zoroastrianism still prospered in Persia.

Catholicism, another patriarchal Abrahamic religion did succeed i stagnating Europe for several centuries, jsut as Islam has stagnated the middle east now for several centuries. What technology existed in the Middle East before Islam came along quickly died away after Islam took over.

The Turkish Ottoman empire was one of conquest and nothing more. They failed to conquer Europe, and succeeded in awakening an enemy that then conquered them.

Spain conquered S America, tried to take over Britain, also waking an enemy that they could not match, who then conquered them. Britain then took over N. America. If they hadn't, Spain would have.

None of this makes any difference, the fact remains, Islam has never been a religion of peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

please explain this:

Heh. So I guess in a historical sense when the Ottoman empire is leveled by nukes then we will refer to it as part of natural progress of mankind. Nice.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Ok puppie, and others, please go to this link and tell me how peaceful Islam is. Seriously.

Ok we know how peaceful islam is.

Whats your solution to the islamic problem?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by JJay55

please explain this:

Ok, so another cherry picker comes along and says... blah blah blah history says that Christianity killed more people than any other religion blah blah blah... same ol' garbage. So I said that history will also show that the former Ottoman empire will have nuclear dust on their hands. That was for all the history buffs who aren't living in the present.

Meanwhile if you would like a glimpse of the present go look here... it's kinda gross with the guys bloody head and clear photos of violence. But you will get a sense of what is happening TODAY in this day in HISTORY.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Are you saying we should do these things, before they do them to us?

Arrest all of us on the charge of heresy?

Turn us into slaves?

Pack us into trains destined for labor camps?

1)Ban all western concepts of liberty.

2)Commit genocide like the Arabs are doing in Somalia.

3)Drop a nuke on every Israel at the very first opportunity.

Isn't this your plan for the west?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

no thank you - for the link - no need

but thank you for the explanation

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by merkava

Are you saying we should do these things, before they do them to us?

No i am not saying it, that's what you're tryna say hiding under your 'burqa'.

I am a straight forward person and musical chairs ain't my style.

You have been constantly repeating the same thing for past few pages.

For Examples: 'burqa is opressive, islam is oppressive but i am not talking about all the muslims,ehmm no what i mean is all muslims are radicals but i am still confused about how radical each one of them is, ehhhhmm i don't know what's hapenning but i can't be wrong because of my ego, ehhmmm well you see that's the experience i have had with muslims'.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by merkava]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ok, for those Westerners who are still in disbelief, here is a part of what Zawahiri is telling you:
www.haaretz.com...

"Al-Qaida's deputy leader on Monday accused President Barack Obama of deceiving the Arab world and failing to advance Middle East peace talks, and said the militants' struggle against the United States and its allies is "a war between Muslims and infidels."

So is this racist? By saying that all Muslims are against the infidels? Oh wait, a muslim said the N word so it's ok. Yeah, whatever. Anyway, it's kinda funny that Zawahiri would jump on the Nobel Peace Prize train and shoot an accusation at Obami.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

"Dragging a rather misunderstood religion through the mud" you say?

Can we just stop this nonsense? Muslims are taught to destroy non-muslims, PERIOD, end of report. What other belief systems aims to destroy/"annialate" (watch the video) all Americans and Jews, "down to the very last one" ???

Please, I beg of you, get off of this bandwagon. Ok, so you know a few "decent" muslims who live in the USA. Sure they may be pleasant to you in casual settings, but in their heart they would destroy you if they could. There are a few who are riding the fence and like the freedom and opportunity of America, but push them once too many and their true self will come out, like the scumbag who shot up a military base recently.

Watch the video (I could post hundreds that say the same thing) then let's talk again. Let's discuss what a true muslim believes. Religion of peace my ---.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Which solution would say would be best for muslims outa these:

Solutions

-Arrest them all on the charge of Terrorism?

-Kick all Muslims out of western countries?

-Pack them into trains destined for labour camps?

-Ban islam and muslims coming to the West and i guess the muslims would expect the same in their countries.i.e getting rid of foreign forces,contracters, free trade of weapons and nuclear asenal, no border controls, no sanctions, no political interference.

-Commit genocide like the russians did in chechnya and bosnia on muslims living in the West.

-Drop a nuke on every islamic nation.

So which solution would you chose?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

The subject was not what I want to do with muslims, I was responding to a bogus claim that muslims are misunderstood, that they really like us and have no agenda for us in mind.

They are taught from the time they are born to destroy the infidel. Infidel is anyone who is not a muslim.

I personally don't want to do anything with them. As I said, most of them here in the USA are riding the fence; they are too lured by the freedom and opportunity of our country to risk screwing it up by blowing us up, of course there have been some exceptions to that and I fear that in the near future there will be more frequent attacks on American soil by some who are innocently making change in a convenience store today, or making submarine sandwiches somewhere, or training to be pilots.

Religion of peace my ***.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Bombeni]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join