It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[hoax] Cop gets busted by ALIEN? Zapped! [TV SHOW CLIP]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
I'm sorry I didn’t read all the posts but if you notice the smoke coming off of the cop while he's laying there repeats the same pattern four times while getting dimmer and dimmer. Its funny they put all that effort into making the vid but couldn’t put more time into the smoke.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by TheMadHatter]

How on EARTH did you only get one star for that! SPOT ON.

A looping smoke effect.

You have a tentative flag!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I would agree this is fake for the following reasons:

1) They were careful to hide all identifying information. You can't see the license plate number, the date, or any other identifying info that would make it verifiable. So, from the video, you can't tell anything to verify it... no date, no state, no license, no nothing... standard movie-making practice to hide any "real" identifying info.

2) Cop does not have his hand on his gun, which is pretty standard. He has no idea what he is approaching, and being ready with his firearm is just standard police training.

3) The cop is right handed most likely, because he is holding the flashlight with his right hand. If you look carefully, you will see that he doesn't have a gun attached to his right side. No gun present. Obviously that is why he doesn't have his hand on it.

These reasons seem sufficient to show that this is a fake. It is very easy to add that kind of "blooming" of light using Final Cut Studio and After Effects. This video would be very easy to make.

link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
I'm sorry I didn’t read all the posts but if you notice the smoke coming off of the cop while he's laying there repeats the same pattern four times while getting dimmer and dimmer. Its funny they put all that effort into making the vid but couldn’t put more time into the smoke.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by TheMadHatter]

most definitely.
pretty cool, but not good enough to even be questionable. lol

star for you dude.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Ahmose]

link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Observe the smoke at the end, coming off of the clothes. It's the same exact puffs four times. It's CGI or other added effects.

No cops were hurt in the making of this video, I'm sure.

Darn, so this cannot be cross posted to the "People who hate cops" thread then..

Jinkies..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Totally fake. You can clearly seen the person getting shot at before the light special effect occurrence.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hm.. Weird. The shadow of the pile looks kind of weird imo.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Yeah, because everything after is just pointless and redundant.

Lets kill all the people after page 2.

Edit, make that page 5. Gosh, 2 extra pages, discussion if such an ugly word on ATS once things are resolved.

Right off to kill myself masters. Sorry for participating in a thread.

[edit on 1/12/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Lord have mercy

did you guys read what Mclaneinc..wrote..IT'S A SCENE FROM THE 4400 TV SERIES!!!!

not only that, do you REALLY believe this would happen other than in hollywood...

if so..i have cookies and milk and please pull out your nap rugs..

We'll make our macaroni necklaces for you to take home to mums.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I'm incredibly sceptical about this, I'm just going to point out. Some random video on metacafe proves nothing.

If you can find the same advertisement elsewhere, it would definitely credit this theory.

Whatever the case, I'm calling 99percent fake. Very well done though.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Has nobody noticed that there is no licence plate number on the Taurus? I know light obscures it mostly, but you'd still see SOMETHING there....

The Para.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I can't watch the video due to youtube blocking at work. However, it sounds like one I have seen before. It is more than likely not real, but still a funny thing to see, I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is what this site has become?

Endless rows of "smart people" debating if this "obviously staged" clip is real or not?

Wow...hum dinger!

I see why people laugh at us.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Dah, that's the first time I've ever seen a cop approach a car without saying anything, not a word.

Hoax or movie

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

This video is total fake.

1. Overexposed light that seems to come from either top or behind the cop.
2. Special effect sound added when the cop got zapped.

However, this clip is perfect for any upcoming alien movie.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Its fake! If he was a real cop he would have been a long time ago. Cops are trained to always touch the back of the car to leave finger prints. The way that the cop aproached the car left little protection for himself he put himself out in the open, cop are trained to stay close to the car as it allows for control, and protection not putting yourself out in the open. And how do I know it fake, look at the guys belt anything missing? Look at this posture? Anything missing? Ya a buch of stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Are we seriously embracing ignorance enough to even discuss this fake video?

Uh.. Yeah, Cus it's really Fun to see a Cop get vaporized by an Alien! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dce6905f8d0.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
LOL half of you are actually discussing this, its good too watch but come on.... you guys are smart right?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why hasn't this been relabeled as (Hoax) or (Identified) or something else fitting as it was CLEARLY proven to be from the television show 4400 on page 5.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This looks like typical CGI to me, looks like they used something like After Effects. Usually if you want something in the scene to disappear and something else to replace it but without showing the transition, you would have to use something to hide or obscure that area, in this case with the use of a glowing white light (which looks like a typical glow effect). And theres the other reasons which other people have mentioned. If you want to see some examples of what you can do with After Effects go here:

www.videocopilot.net...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
It only got posted on youtube today, so maybe the MIB or whoever has not had time to react yet. If the video goes away then we know something is up.

That doesn't make much sense. It's a suppose police dash-cam with footage of the supposed murder of a police officer. If you really think there are MiBs or a UFO cover-up, wouldn't you think they would have already known about this video? There would have to be too many people involved for them to not know about it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join