It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[hoax] Cop gets busted by ALIEN? Zapped! [TV SHOW CLIP]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Lol..two thing I have to battle my mind here:

1) It have to be a fake because number one, Alien would never do that IN FRONT OF THE POLICE CAMERA! Also, where is the report of the police burn to ash in any new reports or "most shocking" video on Tv shows?

2) If is not a fake, then the aliens knew about the police camera (strangly, didn't damage the camera to avoid the secret coming out) and do it anyway because people will called it a fake because of CGI......

so..what's my pick? number 1 or number 2.....tricky

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

It was only uploaded 6 hours ago, when i found it was 40 mins old. I have looked to see if there were anymore but did not find any

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by IceDash

It was only uploaded 6 hours ago, when i found it was 40 mins old. I have looked to see if there were anymore but did not find any
well, it's my opinon, I hope it doesn't bother you, but my opinon is this: it's a fake because one thing for sure, If I was a alien, why would I kill a police for?
also, even I killed the police, I would go out and break apart the camera to hide the truth..

easy...this one very sloppy, I bet some galatic federation is unhappy with one of their's own gone rogue lol..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What I have noticed in the video......
1. the cop lights stays within its pattern through the whole video
2.If you noticed the time . it starts from 01:32:40 something odd secounds and if you keep on counting the seconds once it starts at 01:32:50, the time or video frame doesnt change at all, and if you keep on counting you notice it hit the 1:33:10 mark then by the end of the video, you see it hitting the 20 second mark
3.When you see the cop walking up to the car, look at the his leg shadow and his feet, the leg shadow stays until it becomes bright with that light but also if you noticed how he standing and his feet position and after the zap, I just cant make out where's his shoes is at, maybe someone else could see it?
4. at the 15: second mark on the video clip ( 01:32:50 the dashcam) all the way to 20: (01:33:00) you notice the cop has a natural reaction of gettin hit with something in his midsection of his body gettin jerked back then when the light get bright you see still see his mid body moving back then forward but then you noticed something is off, like if its a CGI thing, his standing position changes from his left leg back of the right leg then the right leg slowly moving back then his left leg becomes the first leg you see ( if CGI then that means when thats happening, the cop is just simply walkin back to his car)
5: the audio is in-syc with the distortion but when he being zapped, just sounds like it was added and mixed in with the back noises plus when he goes "sir. sss sir" that " oooooooo" sounds kind of added, doesnt match the cop voice, in my opinion
6: when he being zapped, there's nothing that shows anything coming out of the car, no kind of distortion (for example: a really hot sunny day and you could see distortion of the heat in the air)
7: when he being zapped, the lighting and shadowing seems to look legit, within the car itside, outside and all

and thats all for me at the moment,i'm gettin tired, If there's anything else that is fishy or just seem strange, just point them out and we all can compare to come to a final understanding but for me, my opinion of this seem like it just a reg. clip of a cop stopping someone, gettin close to the car , then the driver just peels off like a madman and all the zapping could just be CGI, the video doesnt goes any longer to see what happens next

if anyone said anything above my post, i didnt see it, i was writing this

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Holy crap! Al I can say is...WTF??!!

Can't wait to see what comes out of this... Won't say it's real though-kinda, out of this world. or Too good to be true!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

It's not CGI. The bright light flash is meant to hide the jump cut to the next scene with the flaming material minus the trooper that walked out of frame. They are using compositing or video editing software to create this. It's quite easy what they did, but they did it convincingly as far as the subject matter and pacing. Still, it's an easy trick.

Frankly, the movie "The Fourth Kind" could have used these effects by this youtuber and it would have been a better movie instead of the stinker it was.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Again.. LOOK AT THE SMOKE ON THE CLOTHES AT THE END OF THE VIDEO. It REPEATS FOUR TIMES. Same smoke pattern. Impossible in reality. It's FAKE.

I still think it might be a trailer or viral video for something. Meh.. maybe not. No solid film would make such a basic mistake.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Doesn't everyone carry alien technology in their ford taurus?
Haven't you seen MiB?
Come on people.

Yep. If it's a Ford taurus, you need the technology to keep the damn thing running -

From - 517.101 -

"you racist swine even even picked a black cop being murdered for your video. Good luck getting rid of you headaches."

I'm pretty sure it means black OPERATIONS, not COP -
See? wow.

From disfugurd-

"If this is real.. which I doubt it is.. its just not very believable for an alien to drive a Ford, get pulled over and zap a cop to ashes.. maybe a black op weapon of some sort."

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think it's from the 4400 TV series and some retarded has found the time to try to pass it as the real deal:
Promicin blast kills cop
The 4400 Sundays 9/8c on USA Which side are you on?

The 4400 (pronounced "The Forty-four Hundred") is a science fiction TV series produced by CBS Paramount Network Television[1] in association with Sky Television, Renegade 83 and American Zoetrope for USA Network. The show was created and written by Scott Peters and René Echevarria, and it stars Joel Gretsch and Jacqueline McKenzie. The series ran for four seasons from 2004 until its cancellation in 2007.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The plot thickens! I had a friend on the inside run the plates. You will not believe what name came back. The plates belong to a "John Tittor".

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
That was very intreasting.It would be my bet it was fake.Of course i cannot tell where the light came from.Its a type of light i have never seen before.If it was fake it was very well done.Why would a alien kill a policeman like that knowing that they were being taped.You would think the aliens would have destroyed the video as evidence.If it was real it was some form a direct energy weapon generated by the power of thealien mind.A mind weapon directed to a spacific target or area.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Downloaded as a mpeg4 in HD and brought into Adobe CS4 Premeire Pro.

I do not know where they got the original video from, but the audio break is unmistakeable. The underlying audio is gone, not covered gone. The audio was not overlayed, rookie mistake. I can eliminate the audio with filter for different frequencies and like I said, their is no underlying audio. Simple cut and paste.

As for the visual effects, simple overexposure techniques to certain areas. CS4 can do this simply. I am sure other software can also. Have you ever used the magic wand in Photoshop? The same can be done in video software.

And whoever said it earlier. This was not a staged incident. This was a real shooting of a police officer. That is what gives it credence. Do a search for police shootings and I am sure you will find the original video.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I think it's from the 4400 TV series and some retarded has found the time to try to pass it as the real deal

Excellent detective work as always

Internos for World Leader

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

LMAO! Why would anyone think this isn't fake. Why would an alien that had the tech to get here and has a death ray need to drive a crappy Taurus. If I got a ray gun, I am getting me a BMW, Mercedes, or Ferrari.

LOL, Hot Sauce Nailed this one!
If Alien's, or anyone who had this technology, certainly wouldn't leave the scene with video evidence intact in the patrol car.
It looks too good to be true, pro cgi in my opinion.
The officer's reaction seems staged to me, but hey, I've never been torched before by blinding light so who knows.

Star and flag for the op, great find! Perfect for the community to check out. Hopefully the experts will pop up and examine this one.

Synth

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Synthesist]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
That is seriously one of the movies ive ever seen real or fake amazing to know what it was that actually caused this.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The squealing tires of the initial peeling out of the Taurus is an immediate red flag. The car is on a gravel shoulder, so there would be no distinct squeal. It also sounds very familiar, as if it's a commonly used stock sound for film and tv.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Good work internos!

Wolf

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I vote FAKE. Know why? The cop's body mic isn't destroyed. If that was enough to destroy him then his body mic would have been to and we would not have heard the car start then drive off. And, the dash cam's focus is way too zoomed in.

AND...

If this was genuine it would not be on the ATS because the police department would not have released it.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Oh dear please god, i cant believe the amount of people even considering this video to be real....

Get some bloody common sense, if it smells like cheese, looks like cheese and tastes like cheese, its not steak.

Honestly ATS......

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well internos solved another one
now can we focus elsewhere and let this one go into the solved pile?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join