It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[hoax] Cop gets busted by ALIEN? Zapped! [TV SHOW CLIP]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Glad you noticed this because it was the very first thing I noticed right after the "zapping." So in the end, Fake!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
it was interesting to see what people in this thread were total rubes, and also which ones had a good sense of humor about it all. Hats off to yous

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wwwwooowwww. Now TV show clips are getting posted from YouTube and people thought it was real...

Long live ATS, one of the best humor websites on the Internet.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I can't believe people are actually discussing this. It's a well-done prank video. The people who made it are laughing their heads off right now.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by allgoodnamesaretaken
I can't believe people are actually discussing this. It's a well-done prank video. The people who made it are laughing their heads off right now.

I can't believe you just posted that this was a prank, considering that in the TITLE OF THE THREAD it says it is a TV Show Clip.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
its been proven FAKEEEEEEE!!!! lets please be nice and let the thread die out without insulting people

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i only needed to watch this once.

it looks like they used a rather common, even overused, effect called Shine by Trapcode. or at least a cheap knockoff, as the Trapcode plugins are relatively expensive.

I was making cool videos like this in high school. they did a nice job with it though.

Edit: careless typo

[edit on 12/1/2009 by His Doodness]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How can the first posters believe such obvious and fake things? I mean HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is , how in the HELL was this video ever mistaken as something authentic?

Are people nowadays really this dumb?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
cant believe this thread is still alive.. i was at work earlier and i saw it on page 5 and it was alredy a flatliner. wtf is wrong here. o well if you cant beat em join em.. DERRRRR i think its real DERRR

MessOnTheFED! DEEERRRRRRR!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
No wonder the UFO community is a laughing stock at times, if the people in this thread are a proper segment of our community then we deserve every right to be called kooks.

To see what is out there requires intelligence, patience and the ability to research. For the most part in this thread NONE of that was shown, it was pages upon pages of "its a fake duh" when in fact Internos had done his usual high quality research and found it was a TV show very early on but instead of reading the thread people just blindly posted about it being real or fake making complete fools of themselves by doing so.

If people cannot be bothered to read a thread then how do you expect to ever find out what is out there.

Hats off to the usual sides of the subject ie Phage and Internos amongst many others and HUGE raspberries to the people who cloud our already murky subject..

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If you look carefully, where is this cops duty belt? I see no gun, radio, baton, etc.....

Deebo

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
A trip to Earth aboard a luxary anti-gravity cruise line---- 85,000 Kriptluks
Portable Inter-Dimensional cloaking machine---- 16,000 Kriptluks
Telepathy to English translation machine---- 4,000 Kriptluks
Folding Time-Stop Machine---- 6,000 Kriptluks
Two-hour Abduction session---- 2,000 Kriptluks

Attacking a puny human with a R54 Fierce Light Beam,
turning him to ash in seconds and leaving the scene in a sedan?
---- Priceless.

The Lokmahi Card, accepted at over 5 billion shops, galaxy-wide.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Please, let me add my last 2 cents (ah SO, some day you migh want to explain why you have linked some post whatsoever at page # 8 rather than mine at page # 5 in the OP: that is NOT nice because it took to me TIME to figure out the source, i didn't check the youtubers' posts parroting MY POST as did the member at page # 8: this is supposed to be the difference between US and the others, and if some ADMIN overlooks it, then it's sad)

To the others:

1) To just say "it's fake" is a statement that NEVER debunked anything

2) To say "it's obviously fake i can't believe someone took it seriously" AFTER something has been debunked is a waste of cyberspace.
Debunk it by yourselves next time, and post BEFORE page # 5.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaking, don't these videos belong to the police department? I mean....it was filmed from the vantage point of a patrol car, no? So, if that is indeed the case then, who (from the police department) would/could come into possession of it and upload it to YouTube?
The logic doesn't add up to me.
Anyone want to chime in on this?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
If I'm not mistaking, don't these videos belong to the police department? I mean....it was filmed from the vantage point of a patrol car, no? So, if that is indeed the case then, who (from the police department) would/could come into possession of it and upload it to YouTube?
The logic doesn't add up to me.
Anyone want to chime in on this?

Sure, I'll chime in.

They do not belong to a police department because..

THEY ARE PART OF A SCI-FI SHOW CALLED THE 4400!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Internos, the post below yours is why people are still saying "I can't believe people fell for that." Because the real waste of cyberspace is the perpetuation of lies and inaccuracies - not because of honest mistakes, but because of sheer laziness and the refusal to comprehend words.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
reply to post by internos

Internos, the post below yours is why people are still saying "I can't believe people fell for that." Because the real waste of cyberspace is the perpetuation of lies and inaccuracies - not because of honest mistakes, but because of sheer laziness and the refusal to comprehend words.

I think you are correct.
You know, one think that really disappoints me is that this way OpTiMuS_PrImE gets discouraged for just having shared some controversial video: al he did was to share, he's not the author of the hoax, unless he's This guy, whom is the only guilty dude in this story: his description

Got this emailed to so dont know anything about it. True/False i aint got a clue.Ive never heard of the 4400. This is not in England. Dont know how to describe this so here it goes......... COP PULLS OVER A MOTORIST FOR A MINOR OFFENCE. MOTORIST NOT IMPRESSED AND DECIDES TO CALL A UFO TO EXTERMINATE THE COP. COP GETS EXTERMINATED AND MOTORIST GOES ON HIS WAY. MOTORIST IS AN ALIEN AND IS THIS THE FAMOUS GHOST CAR THAT IS ON YT? ... (ulteriori informazioni)
is the classic one (got this emailed) used by those who can't justify their crap otherwise. Now, we all can agree that something is obviously fake, but to just state it without providing any corroborating explanation makes a post empty, and this is not what ATS is supposedly for.
I've recalled the scene because i saw it two years ago, and despite it was originally leaked as trailer, we can safetly say that it was part of a viral marketing campaign, check the upper of two years ago on all the video sharing websites, and you will find out that he's almost always (if not always) the same: ElectricArtists.
At the time, it would have been easy to spot their purpose, but the video, upped today, after cutting the first five seconds was somehow puzzling.
And we have had some good posts in this thread, but the average is one good post every ten ones.
I would like to upp to somewhere some x-files scene then call the geniuses who insulted the OP, and ask to them where, when and by whom was the video taken: do you think that they would chime in before the explanation? I don't think so. It's an experiment i would really like to do.
And OpTiMuS_PrImE: whenever you find something worthy to be shared, please SHARE it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join