It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacteria from Mars found inside ancient meteorite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well no news media have even bothered to cover it so maybe it isn't news worthy story.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthScientist
Mars was inhabited,and many fossils have been found,and ALL of you came from "Seeds" that were your familys heritage here. There was no creation event here,everyone came here originally in a lifter.
There is no big bang that created the universe,men did, I assure you,scientists,real scientists.
Lifters are everywhere and people arrive here and deploy out weekly,I assure you.
You cannot rely on a radar signature with a frequency field providing anti grav for a lifter,I assure you.
Check out the book on Vimanas found in India and deciphered into English from old sanscrit,it will give you a bit of foundation,but tht is old tech.
Each genetic field was originally protocoled in a different universe or galaxy and each was brought here as miners.
Now here is a statement that I can prove very easily with a conversation,"There are NO natural mountains on this planet" and each place such as the great salt lake was built here for those processes.
I can also accurately explain hthe what ,why and how of the Nazca lines,but usually get a large amount of static attack when I make statements of fact.
Im from a specific science department that is constantly under siege here,were from here,and task here to try and keep processes whole for the systems and eco-systems.
Knowing how to identify lifters would help the nay sayers discern better and just simply shut up..They are all over the planet and the cloaking mechanism is very,very simple as well as the anti -grav system.
The Gov. has re-completed them and the boys from somewhere else control that faction of the system now,therefore absolutely no dis-closure.

Very interesting! I was just reading about the Vimanas a few days ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
There is not one bit of baseless info that II ever,ever share,but you are just one of the many "Paid" operatives tasked to every science site that gets a salary.
I have a security clearence bub,and have high protocol info about the "System' and just give out tid-bits,and you can either task for your salary or check out tid-bits for your learning experience.
Since your peresentation is so professionally represented ,you get your 3300 a month.
The suited up NSA ass... have been to my house enough times to make me get them parking spots,but can no longer arrest me,as I no longer have a security agreement. So report me for my improper english and applications also as that seems to make you famous,or you would not speak up for a minor task out of science tid-bits from old Dr. H here.
There is a tiger base in every state also, mr 3300 a month, and just so you know, I got the anti-dote already,so that is in -effectual,how am I doing with syntax and sin-tax,
You probably would not even know of the birds and bees depleted off the planet by the Tigers either,did you? Or are you protocoling with a Russian name and work a Tiger Base Shift?
It surely has to be something that set you off,give us your professional opinion please.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthScientist

wow kinda impressive statement!! got any FACTS other than trust me?

Just askin

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

ok i dont mean this in a bad way but do you do drugs??

I mean this topic is about life outside of earth and its implications if im right? you seem to be hijacking the topic with "short story"

?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Mmm if this bacteria is life. Do we then have two definitions of what life is?

I was thinking about abortion when i read this topic.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Another top-secret-paid science-expert with top-clearance "unable" to figure out the stock-option of spell-check.

Yeah...I meet a lot of you guys here.

And "I am a paid agent"? HOORAY!!! I must be getting super big bucks to cloud your "deep waters of truth"...eh?

lol...like any agency would have to plant a sleeper into your "story" to discredit it.

Heck...a third grader with a passing C in English could do it....no spook needed.

No...I am not a spy or boogie. I am just someone not "buying" your hole-filled story of silly nothingness.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Nope,i do not take any drugs at all ,am not highjacking the thread,am a Doctorate in Hyperdimensional Physics and also in an Earth Science discipline,just poppin a few things up for something to do and giving out tid-bits to get a few points of fact out.
There is alot of info out there that most people do not ever get any kind of straight story on ,which is very purposeful.
I have hours of actual science info,as anyone with my credentials would and if you do not like my statements,those with "Their' science information should feel free to share their facts .
I am fully aware that many of you are just kids to me,and have absolutely no actual interest in science,and so my info is not directed to you,so please just ignore it and move on.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

lol .. Being alive is not the same as LIFE

i wish people would not confuse it

LIFE is a product of the universe
Being alive is your Journey IN life

get it?

LIFE is all over the place... cats dogs trees bactiria!!

dont confuse being human with being LIFE very wrong

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Hyperdimensional Physics

i hope your kidding

if you want people to take any word you say without laughing as i am then please add to the topic.

or make a new thread about your tid bid facts and put it on the table otherwise your just hijacking it with nonsensical points of rubbish.

Sorry just how i see it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
WHY does it take 13 years to analyze a freaking rock?

Come on NASA. He said, now she said and he says again. NASA, you are well on your way to colossal embarrassment already.

We should petition Obama in regards to our need for an actual space program. Since we haven't had one since the 60's.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yeah...the insider top-secret-guy is on the most public consperiacy site in the world spilling his guts about what is "going on behind closed doors" on matters of "aliens amongst us".

And you are not dead yet.

Ok...just checking. Sounds TOTALLY LEGIT.

Right up to the "spells and writes like he can't pen an autograph".

Thanks for lying to the few folks who gave the effort to read you.

Some of us may "judge" you as a "waste" of eye-time, now.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

The article was clear in saying why it took so long to make this discovery.

Recent advances in electron microscopes have allowed "new and deeper" views into "said rock".

Did you expect technology to advance sooner?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

NASA is a part of the DOD

Just so you know
oh and is contracted by the DOD, and nasa is not a public funded national space agency

as one would think ect..

The only time nasa says anything is with the GO from the DOD.

Fact

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
we can't even get colored pics from NASA .. and thus, how inthe hell would they know a 'roid is from Mars LMAO>> ~!!!

wow.. omg omg .. there's a new threat in space.. quick, we need another multi-trillon $$ to fix the 'roid.. NOW!!!!!

and it comes from across the pond because well.. it's just not that great of a story ... won't jerk any heads..

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The thread that we are on about the biology of other planet spheres does connect to lifter and physics conversations.
There is an age old questioning of the origins of life,and the science men who made the spheres and placed the eco-system genetics are the subject hre,whether you agree or not,and may I ask the protocolers here the same question I was asked, "Are you taking Drugs"?
If you have no knowledge of hyperdimensional physics, I am not surprised,yet the whole universe depends on that subject being actualized.
If you do not like my spelling,or the fact that I do not use your spell-check,that is really your problem ,not mine.
If my keyboard that likes to task an adjacent letter or double it up bothers you,send me a Cray research special,or just worry about your bouts with hyperdimension from your favorite dream feeder.
Even bacteria have to have a "Dot" with a hyperdimensional process when it is out of its physicality shell.
Your processor is my field ,your programming is my field,your physicality carrier for that hyperdimensional "Entity" that you "HOST" is my field,and no one without a Doctorate in that discipline would have a clue,would they?
Yet,the work we do either makes you exist or deplete,as the necessary functions for Hu-Mans has to have "Process" for you to exist.
The universe has that elusive "Glue" that is also hyperdimensional,and that has a big connection to the bacteriological evidence existing on these spheres.It is carried from sphere to sphere also,just as those 'Nasty" Chucacabras" that are brought here,as well as locusts off 12.
Uh Oh, I just tasked out a couple of tidbits,but they bacteriologically connect,do they not?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaktenstid
Some of you sharp-shooters are forgetting that the British million is an American billion, among other things. Remember, we're dealing with two different languages that appear quite similar

Sorry mate, I'm British and you're wrong. We changed it a few decades ago to conform with the rest of the world.

A million is a thousand thousands and a billion is a thousand millions. We us the same as the USA.

So, the article is still wrong when it states that the solar system was still forming 16 million years ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The thread that we are on about the biology of other planet spheres does connect to lifter and physics conversations.

No it does not

it has NOTHING to do with lifters.. OR physics

sorry stop hijacking ..

The thread if you did read the OP's post is about the implications OF finding bugs in a rock from mars!!

make your own thread please

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by spy66

lol .. Being alive is not the same as LIFE

i wish people would not confuse it

LIFE is a product of the universe
Being alive is your Journey IN life

get it?

LIFE is all over the place... cats dogs trees bactiria!!

dont confuse being human with being LIFE very wrong

No i dont. What your telling us is that a bacteria dont have a meaning or a purpose.

Then why is the bacteria so important?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

do you even know what you are saying??????????

really man .. please

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join