It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacteria from Mars found inside ancient meteorite

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

ok let me try again....

LIFE is a FUNCTION of the universe

Bactira IS a function .. Get it?

you are confusing BEING ALIVE with LIFE

BEING ALIVE is a by product of LIFE and its outcome is PRECPECTIVE / REALITY

my cat is ALIVE but it is LIFE is the same as MINE

its only ROLE is to BE HERE !!

if a rock was not a rock how could you define a rock?

if life was not here how could you define being alive?

LIFE > ALIVE > DEATH > NO LIFE

that is basic to anyone.. well i hope

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthScientist
Nope,i do not take any drugs at all ,am not highjacking the thread,am a Doctorate in Hyperdimensional Physics and also in an Earth Science discipline,

Yawn! Hyperdimensional Physics... LOL... You've been listening to too much Richard C. Hoagland. Are you an alien too by any chance?

IRM :shk:

[edit on 30/11/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
13579, Unfortunately,you have not proven your assertion,since it absolutely does connect,or it would not be here or exist there,nor would the fish skeletons on Mars that were found ,or the bacteria that were designed into the eco-system to deplete them back to dirt not be connected to a thread about bacterial physicality shells found from another eco-system,they must have a vehicle to propagate them forth from sphere to sphere.
Maybe you need to contemplate your purpose a bit more.I also did not get a reply about your Drug use,maybe that is poignant.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

you are not focused here.,

You ask why is Bactira important ?

how big do you think you are? really? if you take the size of a planet compared to a hauman

YOU would be SMALLER than bactira .. in fact you would be close to an ATOM

and you ask me WHY? bactira is imporant? try this..

WHAT IS LIFE?

then get back to me when u figure it out... because it has NOTHING to do with bactira or humans

its WHAT MADE BOTH and WHY is the point padawan

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Nope,I dont listen to Hoagland,although I did peruse his theory and found it totally lacking in facts. Im not a recent Alien either,but as I previously stated,everyone here was one at on time,no creation of humanoids ever happened on this galaxy or Universe, EVERYONES origins of their family came here in lifters,everyones.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthScientist

13579, Unfortunately,you have not proven your assertion

I did not make any?

I just in a very nice way asked you to keep on topic as you connected LIFTERS and HYPERDIMENTION with finding fossils on a rock from mars?

I think you need to talk in a way that makes more logical sens because all your post so far have nothing to do with NASA finding "or may say" they have found bugs in a rock that did not come from earth???

My postion on this is clear from my posts.. Its no shock for me that they are aware of this anyone with half a brain or have a grasp of math would know that life is on other planets..

being blind to the fact WE our OUT there also is stupid...

and the only reason WHY people do not want to accpet life on other planets because it will show THE LIFE and SOCITEY YOU LIFE IN IS A LIE

god made the aliens they will shout!! god loves ALL his chilldren "oh and aliens"..

give me a break god is a figment of your imagenation. fact

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthScientist
Nope,I dont listen to Hoagland,although I did peruse his theory and found it totally lacking in facts. Im not a recent Alien either,but as I previously stated,everyone here was one at on time,no creation of humanoids ever happened on this galaxy or Universe, EVERYONES origins of their family came here in lifters,everyones.

see wat am saying???

We are NOT talking about lifters so please stop!!! we are talking about LIFE on other planets!!!

Im not a recent Alien either

ok now you are just talking madness..

sheesh..

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I'm truely impressed. You managed to get a Doctorate in Hyperdimensional Physics? I mean, the years of study, the late nights in the library, scouring through research papers. All of that with dyslexia and the writing skills of your average 8 year old!

This, people is the reason that conspiracy theorists are laughed at by the general population.

I suggest you take your tin foil hat and stop trying to hijack this thread. Unless you can provide us with some sort of proof that is...

You say you're not on drugs? You probably should be mate.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

ok now you are just talking madness..

What do you mean by "now"?

He spoke nothing but madness from the second he showed up.

A wise-man, with a Jack-Skeleton head, once told me (when we were confronted by an alien trapped in a human body, no less) "Don't feed the trolls".

I think it also goes for top-secret hyper-dimensional-physicists privy to "secret alien lifter technologies".

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Back on topic though, this is great news and the implecations could be huge as to just how common life is off world.

Let's face it, if life can exist on 2 planets in one solar system (and assuming that the life developed independantly) then that makes it not just possible, but probable for life to exist on other such planets.

I am a believer in intelligent E.T. life. Whether they come to Earth or not I don't know, but this just enforces by belief in the statistical probability of other intelligent life within the Universe.

I shall be keeping a close eye on this news for a while yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

i was trying to be nice you know

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

yeah i think its a great bit of news. ok kinda wanna do this

NASA: Hello earth people!! we have found evidence of life in a rock from mars!

Vatican: God made it! and he made aliens!!

Nasa: We are not sure on it but it looks like life did in fact arise ON its own on another planet !!

Vatican : Yep god made it .,, god still loves you

Nasa: We do not know what it is made of but its close to life we need to run more tests ect

Vatican : God loves you "big smile"

Nasa: Ok we ran the tests and its LIFE as best we can understand

Presscore to Vatican: What is your stance on gays

Vatican: Erm are aliens gay?

LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

Presscore to Vatican: What is your stance on gays

Vatican: Erm are aliens gay?

LOL

It would seriously explain the whole anal probe thing now wouldn't it?

Human: Do you come in peace?

Alien: No, I come in Peter!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

BTW, has anyone heard any more on a date of official release on this info from NASA?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by jaktenstid
Some of you sharp-shooters are forgetting that the British million is an American billion, among other things. Remember, we're dealing with two different languages that appear quite similar

Sorry mate, I'm British and you're wrong. We changed it a few decades ago to conform with the rest of the world.

A million is a thousand thousands and a billion is a thousand millions. We us the same as the USA.

So, the article is still wrong when it states that the solar system was still forming 16 million years ago.

O.K.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by jaktenstid]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

hahah

its to funny hah xD you can just think of all the questions tho aye haha

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1haloI'm truely impressed. You managed to get a Doctorate in Hyperdimensional Physics? I mean, the years of study, the late nights in the library, scouring through research papers. All of that with dyslexia and the writing skills of your average 8 year old!

Oh please. I have a dyslexic older brother and a nine year old brother. Both can string sentences together better than him. I'm sure both could find out the meaning of life a lot quicker than him as well.

Back on topic though, this really is amazing. ANY kind of life is better than no kind of life. And if they emerged on two different planets in one solar system, then that's pretty damn interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

no one I know has ever said, there's no life in the universe. It would be silly for any scientist/astronomer to say such a thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Hoagland, totally lacking in facts eh, a bit like your post, which is an embarrassing amalgam of absurdity.
there are no natural mountains on this planet? That's my personal favorite.
The idea that you have a phd in interdimensional physics... another good one. Where'd you get it, a correspondence course?
The idea that you have top level clearance, uh-huh, of course you do. Yours is a beautiful, but sadly deluded mind.
If you have a PHD in anything you'd certainly understand the importance of backing up your ideas with facts or at least some form of scholarly material.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemcgee

Originally posted by nik1haloI'm truely impressed. You managed to get a Doctorate in Hyperdimensional Physics? I mean, the years of study, the late nights in the library, scouring through research papers. All of that with dyslexia and the writing skills of your average 8 year old!

Oh please. I have a dyslexic older brother and a nine year old brother. Both can string sentences together better than him. I'm sure both could find out the meaning of life a lot quicker than him as well.

Back on topic though, this really is amazing. ANY kind of life is better than no kind of life. And if they emerged on two different planets in one solar system, then that's pretty damn interesting.

Yes, I'm sorry, you're right. I didn't mean to insult dyslexic people by comparing them to this nut job.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
Regardless of how the Vatican tries to spin this topic, ET life will one day deliver the death blow to organized religion. After all, if life is so common, I guess humanity is no longer God's precious and unique snow flake. The existence and extinction of a species is hard enough for creationists to explain on one planet, but now they will have to explain a whole planet, Mars, coming to life, supposedly as a result of God's "perfect and infallible" will, and then being summarily wiped out by some disaster. The fairytale is over. It's time to abandon archaic superstitions and grow up as a species. There is no Santa Clause. Two planets with life in one solar system in one galaxy among hundreds of billions of galaxies. There may not be a UFO landing on the White House lawn - but they are out there somewhere.

That's already begun. Last May, the Vatican issued a statement acknowledging the possibility that life existed elsewhere in the universe and [already spinning] claimed that a belief in ET life did not necessarily contradict a belief in God.

[Well, when you substitute 'Advanced Civilization' for 'God' then it does make a little more sense] ;-p

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join