It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin quits again, leaves behind crowd of supporters without signing books...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by HotSauce

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by HotSauce

i literally just got on what did this woman do?

She is the liberals counter move to Sarah.

Sometimmes you just have to feel sorry for them.

Fox has a bunch of babeliciousness on their news shows and MsNBC counters with Rachel Maddow.

Rachel Who???
I had to do another Wiki search.
AUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That's me running away! OMG where do they find these
anchors? Stop watching that stupid MSNBC hotsauce.

Well Hotsauce has yet to be struck in the head by a fridgerator, so he probably would get bored if he watched babes making angry chimp noises 24/7. So he switches to the genius, butchish gal to get rid of the ringing in his ears -

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This thread is becoming a national tragedy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Stop watching that stupid MSNBC hotsauce.

Dude you have to watch it. Once you get a glimpse you cannot stop. Its like driving by a 5 car pile up where some guys severed head is rolling down the highway. It makes you want to puke, but you cannot stop watching the horror of it all. The ED guy is the best. If healthcare doesn't pass he will have a stroke on live TV. He pratically blow a vein on every other show. It is like comedy.

If Sarah ever goes on one of their shows it will be the highest ratings any of them have ever had. They might even crack the milion viewer mark.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Klobaucher was on Hardball and absolutely tore it up! Her approval ratings soared afterwards. But then again her approval ratings were always high because America loves her.

Eat that liberals

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Klobaucher was on Hardball and absolutely tore it up! Her approval ratings soared afterwards. But then again her approval ratings were always high because America loves her.

Eat that liberals

I love her - when Klaptovistein is inaugurated in 2013 the pregnancy rate will just 19% at least!

Scared now???

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I would love to see palin just do the whole evening lineup. Seriously that was genius hotsauce.

Ed busting a vein. Yeah he's a definite populist.

I think maddow would just glare at her for about an hour shaking her head.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hotsauce! Look what i found!
These are totally cool!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

You know who did the entire evening lineup and absolutely walked out the winner? Klobuchar. She sucker punched Maddow and gave Mathews a tombstone. But thats why the liberals fear her and the good conservative Americans love her!

Klobucher in 2012!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Ok I just want to say to everyone that if I didn't have 3 warns and promised to behave myself on here, I would have some great coments about Klobaucher and Maddow. However, I must resist the urge to do off-color jokes. I have turned over a new leaf.

Wouldnt it be great to see Palin do the whole MsNBC lineup. Keith Olberman would be foaming at the mouth. Ed would attempt to crush Palin's skull in a fit of Progressive rage. Chris Matthews would turn straight and get a thrill up his leg for Palin instead of Obama and Rachel well lets just say that Rachel would be titillated.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Hey where did you get a picture of my Sarah Palin pin collection.

Well glad everyone got to share in the glory of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

If your thoughts are anything like your political observations I doubt it.

The name of revolution has been heard, and that name is Klobuchar!

Klobuchar in 2012!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Sarah already addressed that while on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.
She said "I don't want to help their ratings."
Oh! Burn! It looks like MSNBC ratings will remain on life support.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Curious.. I just want to say nice job backing your candidate. You should create even more threads and tell us more details about her so that we can appreciated her as much as you. I respect your right to share your political preferences with all the members of ATS. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Did you know Bill O'Reily tried to marry Klobuchar and Klobuchar was so not about that? Klobuchar is coming to fix the economy and take care of the libs!

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You're a cute liberal but a misguided one. We both know you'll be voting Klobuchar in 2012!

Klobuchar, she's got D cups!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hey I might if you make a good case for her. Sorry I am a butt and hip man and not a breast man.

Can you explain how Klobaucher would need conserative support since she is in a sub group of the Dem party? Wouldn't she need at least some Liberal support to get the Dem nomination.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What are you talking about liberal? Klobuchar appeals to all, she's like Santa... a really really hot Santa.

Klobuchar 2012!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Don't fret Eurisko.MsNBC will be ok. Obama loves them and will probably provide them some form of stimulus through their parent GE.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

So what if Palin can pee standing up?

really?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Two things:

1. Klobaucher sounds ok so far. I gues she would put an end to partisinship since she is loved like Santa.

2. Glad to see that yoou are so convinced Obama will lose in 2012 that you are already backing an alternate candidate. Looks like you are really catching onto the truth about the destructive Liberal agenda.

Nice Work!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join