It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin quits again, leaves behind crowd of supporters without signing books...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

You mean the liberal agenda that Sarah Palin wrote? Thank god Klobuchar's time is near at hand and she'll be able to run libs like Sarah out of town. By the way, I really thank you for your support and for your votes for Klobuchar. Together I know we can help convince those here on ATS that the name of revolution is Klobuchar!

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

LMAO! So now you are reduced to making up a fake dialogue betwen me and Eursiko... Lets not break the rules now or you might get some warns.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

What would you know about warnings here on ATS? I'm sure Klobuchar wouldn't give you any warnings for being a enthusiastic if misguided liberal.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

I just made you a friend. I like people that entertain me. I will research Klobaucher some more and maybe I will fall in as much love with her as you have.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This woman is a dingbat,

doesn't deserve any attention once so ever. This is what conservatives have to represent them? Nice guys, nice.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Maybe Klobaucher wouldnt, but some times we need correction, just like Sarah will rebuke Washington for their misdeeds and set them off on the path of the straight and narrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hotsauce! Look!
They are catching the Sarah Fever out there!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
oh no she's such a horrible human being, this surely disqualifies her from being president. amazing find.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yeahh I know.. I bought a copy of Going Rogue for every room in the house and two in the bathrooms. I found and artist who is coming over on Tuesday to paint a giant mural of her in my Master suite.. Everybodies got a case of Sarah fever and there are no vaccines for it.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

have you actually read it? i really wanna get a copy. can't wait to catch the crap from my family. i bet its a great book. all the 'fact checks' i've seen have been so hillariously unfortunate and ridiculous. and you know if it was bad the msm would have torn it apart by now.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I love those Sarah pins!
I gotta get me some tomorrow.
Maybe i can buy them online!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Fact: Palin learned everything she knows from Klobuchar... unfortunately she doesn't have much of an attention span.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Fact: Palin learned everything she knows from Klobuchar... unfortunately she doesn't have much of an attention span.

Klobuchar 2012!

Dude - Nukes and PBR's-

Case CLOSED!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Fact: Klobuchar is the World Thumbwrestling Champion. If she can do that with thumbs, imagine what she could do to the liberals.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic

have you actually read it? i really wanna get a copy. can't wait to catch the crap from my family. i bet its a great book. all the 'fact checks' i've seen have been so hillariously unfortunate and ridiculous. and you know if it was bad the msm would have torn it apart by now.

Not all the way through it yet, but it is a great and wonderous book about her worldview. I agree if it was bad the liberal media would have had a field day. The fact tehy have to use a team of people to find a few mistakes in it is a testament to its quality.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Fact: Klobuchar is the World Thumbwrestling Champion. If she can do that with thumbs, imagine what she could do to the liberals.

Klobuchar 2012!

Wow that is awesome. Can you link a webage about this, because it doesn't come up on google.. Maybe she had all the new of this wonderous occasion removed, because of her magnificent humility.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Enough, please. Discuss the topic and please review the following section of our terms and conditions:

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages.

We do not allow purposeful disruption of our board. If any members have issues or concerns, please feel free to file a complaint or move to another thread that centers around a topic that interests you. Disruption will result in a suspension of posting privileges.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Does the OP have any say in their own thread? I don't mind the banter.. -not trying to rock the boat, just saying...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
LMFAO ...... Sarah Palin has a tour bus????

I don't know what's funnier, people standing in line for 3 hours so this no body could sign their book, or the fact that she has a giant tour bus with her picture on it.......

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
finally some good proof that palin is nothong but a QUITTER

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join