It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin quits again, leaves behind crowd of supporters without signing books...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's funny that the OP bashes Palin for "Not being tough", yet look at our very own President Obama. He can hardly go one day without having to personally respond towards and attack anyone who issues even the slightest critical statement of him or his policies. We have a coward of a President, and yet you decide to solely imply such a reality upon someone not even holding office?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Palin, the Alaskan Lightweight is similar to a car crash in slow motion.
Despite knowing better, people just can't stop themselves from gawking.

And I certainly do hope she runs for president in 2012. You think she's a hot mess to watch now? Just wait until she has to explain all the blatant fallacies in her book.
Like being instrumental in helping the Alaskan fishermen of Valdez get their due from Exxon for example. She's claiming to be the champion of the little guy, but everyone that was actually involved in the case said she had nothing to do with any of it.

Pass the popcorn!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Good! i hate Sarah Palin, she is an imbecile. Any negative publicity is all pluses in my book.

Those stupid people are morons for buying her book and waiting in line for that dummy.

She's just a common brainless house wife, and she's not going to stand there and sign 300 books. Just like she's not going to do anything else she gets bored of.

Her low intelligence won't allow her to indure things that she doesn't like or gets tired of doing. Her mind wanders from one thing to the next with her short attention span.

She is a rube.

I'm surprised that SHE hasn't seen a U.F.O. YET...

Or maybe she's too dim to notice anything out of the ordinary...Who knows, all I know is that if she ever became President of anything other than a cotton candy factory this country would be DOOMED!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I see SPDS is in full swing here on ATS...This seems like a desparate attempt to say that Sarah is a quitter. I think she quit because the writing was on the wall the parties don't matter. The Woman is not stupid, she's radical and finds her own path.

This country needs Ron Paul more than ever.
If and when he announces, I'll be doing everything I can to spread the word about Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Heh,heh great thread.Palin,and her supporters are a about sharp as a sack of wet mice.
Credit 2-Foghorn Leghorn.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
She has a schedule. She can't be expected to sign a trillion books.

Just you wait. When Palin runs for President with Carrie Prejean as VP you'll see some crowds.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Wow man lol... I dislike palin for her issues, er, and her stance on issues. Her inability to speak. Her corruption. Her lies.

I don't dislike her for being a woman.. why would you call her a "common brainless house wife" ... sometimes I get the feeling that Palin was treated especially bad because she was a woman.. well not the Hilary type, everyone knew she was a B that could tear apart any guy and has her hubby ona leash. She scares me. Palin just makes me shake my head..

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

Originally posted by triaxrob
reply to post by HotSauce

that is pretty much the same video i saw on the news. that was after the sighning, and it was the people that were not able to get in that had bought books trying to get her to stay longer.

It is pretty bad when the left fears her potential so much that they are reduced to distort the facts like tht..Nothing against reasonable though because I know in his subconcious he meant well. He is a closet Palin lover. I even gave him a star and flag. I say lets bump this thread to bring more attention toSarah's cause.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by HotSauce]

Pleeeease!
It's NOT a (false) left/right thing.
It's clear thinking & unbiased (or should that be unbrainwashed) people who can see the facts through all the faux celebrity media/BUSINESS hype.
The truth being that this woman is simply not intellectually capable or qualified to be making nuanced decisions on highly complex issues. She has shown over and over under many different circumstances that she knows nothing about almost everything.
It really is VERY SIMPLE. Honestly.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Amen to that.
Palin is so obviously out of her class that it isn't really worth mentioning. She knows nothing about politics, decorum or staying around to finish her responsibilities. She has juvenile fights with kids and posts her replies to real politicians on Facebook.
She is a female G. Bush, and the country is tired of ignorant rednecks.
Since she couldn't handle being governer, maybe she could handle managing a trailer park. She would feel right art home.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by greydaze

Yeah, get a load of this supporter. LOL Wonder how this is working out for her?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A "humble" self-promoter who desperately seeks attention to quell her monumental insecurities, catching foolish flies in her narcissistic web. The sad thing is, I think she has spun such a web that she is hopelessly trapped in its illusory image. May she and all others affected by the narcissist's mind-trapping matrix be freed from their torment.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I agree, but many here think she is the second coming of christ so I feel compelled to offer them some edumacation.

More like the second coming of the Feminist Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Shame on your for posting that video. It's a blatant smear, anyone can see and hear that the crowd is in general eager to see her and not booing like the clowns "planted" within earshot of the camera. This video reminds me of old time mafia tactics used at union meetings. If this were the angry mob you portray the local news would have covered it in spades. They were likely there and covered it without your bias.

You don't have to like her, you're not being forced. Not everything can go your way and many times when you attempt to force the issue on others you wind up pantsed for your efforts. Congratulations, You've managed to give your opponents more credibility with this thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by triaxrob
reply to post by reasonable

there has been nothing on the news about it except that people who were not able to get a wristband were mad, they only handed out 1000, and had to turn alot of people away, i have heard nothing about her not signing all 1000 books
[edit on 20-11-2009 by triaxrob]

Sarah Palin apologizes for leaving 100 books unsigned in Indiana

The estimated 100 or so disappointed fans were reportedly given signed pieces of paper, while some demanded refunds.

The 1000 wrists bands were supposed to guarantee a signature on their book and many of them did not. That's why people skipped work and waited for six hours in the rain. Apparently, the problem was significant enough that the next signing in Ohio had the number reduced to only 500 as a result of the anger in Indiana.

The store originally planned to hand out 1,000 wristbands but cut back to 500, based on Palin’s signing Thursday in Indiana.

Source

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
This woman is a dingbat,

doesn't deserve any attention once so ever. This is what conservatives have to represent them? Nice guys, nice.

GHL, just a friendly word of advice. Take a moment, take a deep breath and then write the slam phrase you have in mind. I believe you meant to use "what so ever" and not "once so ever" despite the near connect with that turn of phrase. So, when pointing out a "dingbat", take your time and do it accurately. I understand these are the times we live in. So many vicious rants, so little time.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Good Christ this site has really turned into a lamestream media-style blabberfest compared to early '07 when I discovered ATS (as my former user name)! There used to be a LOT more innovative and TRULY outside the box thinkers on this site. (The "box" is really a Chinese box. It's layered. When most folks THINK they're "outside the box," there are always a few more boxes with which to think outside). Anyway, I agree with Bill Maher's remark about Palin being a "category 5 moron." She's perfectly indicative of the dominant level of intelligence and imagination in the US today, unfortunately. (I'm not an Obama fan or supporter of any type of secrecy-BASED government in general). Wouldn't it be great if someone in the (lamestream) media had the courage to pin Palin down on how old she believes planet Earth is? (She's a strict creationist, so she would be forced to admit the 7000 to 8000 years old belief nonsense).

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I agree, but many here think she is the second coming of christ so I feel compelled to offer them some edumacation.

Personally i do not like her, but i would not laugh at her, and demonise her. I do not know why the rep. are trying to push her, but thats there problem.

Anyway even though i do not like her, i think it shows alot of the american attitude to people, of how they treated her. Plus do not think for one minute i like her as i do not, and i do not care one bit about the rep, and dems.

But i have too say your anti palin thing shows what society is. I understand she may be a b1tch, but do people deserve this treatment at all.

Way to go americans.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmongo4
Amen to that.
Palin is so obviously out of her class that it isn't really worth mentioning. She knows nothing about politics, decorum or staying around to finish her responsibilities. She has juvenile fights with kids and posts her replies to real politicians on Facebook.
She is a female G. Bush, and the country is tired of ignorant rednecks.
Since she couldn't handle being governer, maybe she could handle managing a trailer park. She would feel right art home.

"It isn't really worth mentioning" and yet you do.
It is funny how a "redneck" "couldn't handle being "governer". I for one thought she stepped down from being "governor". This woman is quite a handful having been a governer and a governor. What can't she do? Is there any job where she wouldn't feel "right art home"?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by virricocha

Pleeeease!
It's NOT a (false) left/right thing.
It's clear thinking & unbiased (or should that be unbrainwashed) people who can see the facts through all the faux celebrity media/BUSINESS hype.
The truth being that this woman is simply not intellectually capable or qualified to be making nuanced decisions on highly complex issues. She has shown over and over under many different circumstances that she knows nothing about almost everything.
It really is VERY SIMPLE. Honestly.

You know whats funny?

You can replace every part of what you just said about Palin, and insert Obama and Biden, and it rings just as true if not more so. (Especially Biden)

All the hate spewed on Palin for allegedly being unintelligent and so on, it makes me want to bash my head against the wall when they ignore the flubs and idiocy of Obama and Biden. Where is Biden anyways? You want stupidity? Look at who is sitting in the White House today. Makes Palin look 100x better than the Three Stooges we have now (ie Obama, Biden, Pelosi). Explain why Obama needs to have a teleprompter feeding him every word? Palin stupid? Ever heard Obama without his teleprompter?

I say this because the sheer ignorance and blind devotion to our "dear leader" and the blind hatred of anyone who poses a threat to "Him" is really going bonkers. It gets more and more insane every day. And the thing is, some people are just too damn blinded by the gilded shine of Obama, that they fail to see what he really is. Palin may not be 100% perfect, and no one can be really, but dont be so ready to dog pile on her, without first looking at whats going on in the WH and whos doing the flubs now.

Palin isnt running, and yet it seems every lefty is trying desperately to destroy her. Why? Fear? Fear she may topple the "Anointed One"? Well heck, he is doing a good job of doing it himself, he doesnt need anyone else to do it for him, only those that are willing to catch him on it and report it objectively.

Lay off the woman. People make fun of her followers and fans and think they are brainwashed and so on, well hell, what was happening three years ago? ("Hope! Change we can believe in!" ....... ring any bells?) My my, how fast do we forget history.

The fact remains, the left is so madly in love with their leader, and anyone who can be a threat to him MUST BE DESTROYED. try and prove this isnt so. Palin is only one name in the left's "Enemy List". There are many more.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
She is going to need a ton of money to raise her disabled child without government funded or subsidized health care and other disability benefits. He is absolutely uninsureable in the private sector...anyone with a disabled family member knows it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join