It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
I'm all for her groups work on challenging forced vaccinations but the Baxter thing raises some serious questions about what she's up to..... IMO

So why are you suspicious, what evidence do you have?

You may even be right but...

I can say the same for Niman. He's completely in line with the pharmaceutical companies on this subject. He cannot account for a natural emergence for this strain. He's made false claims in the past. As well as some baffling contradictions. He wants you to take the vaccine. Of course he plans to make money from vaccines. He can't rock the boat. His lively hood depends on it. This is also why he cannot say anything about Baxter.

He defends Baxter with a ridiculous excuse. Tell me what is his excuse for the intentional infection of AIDS to the thousands of hemophiliac patients? Perhaps they weren't real people?

He thinks Swine flu has a natural origin, but cannot explain it. Let him write a rebuttal to Adrian Gibbs, and we'll see what flies.

Why does he appear so regularly on Rense? That's one place even some CTers sometimes cringe at.

I've have several reasons for my suspicion of him. He's no different to the ones pushing the vaccine fraud. What's his agenda?

If you don't think vaccination is a fraud then show me the empirical scientific proof that vaccines are effective? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
yesterday i've posted a comment on one of polish portals under the article saying that H1N1 didn't mutate... with links and explanation.

other comments are left as they were...
my was removed.

do NOT trust the media, especially when it comes to reporting the amount of infections and real death toll. they WON'T tell you the truth. they'll do everything to stop the panic.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Why does he appear so regularly on Rense? That's one place even some CTers sometimes cringe at.

Whether you're talking about H1N1 or anything else, I agree with this statement. Jeff Rense.... blah.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Its a few days old but this talks about the closing of Ukraine's only independent lab:

Sanitary station closed best laboratory for diagnosing influenza A/H1N1

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Vinius (Lithuania).
More and more people are wearing masks.
Photo taken in the street:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Comments of the Lithuanian Deputy of the Health Minister Artūras Skikas on the death of 14-th year old boy from acute bacterial infection in lungs caused by swine flu (first Lithuanian death from swine flu occurred yesterday in Kaunas):
"I can assure you that this is the same flu as before, only its name is different . And the extent is somewhat larger. However, you should take the same medicines as always. If the patient will be calmer knowing that he is ill with that flu (i.e, swine flu - my note), you can tell him that. Because everything is the same: diagnosis, symptoms, treatment and everything else is the same as in case of seasonal flu. So if you are ill, have a light disease and quickly return to work."

www.15min.lt...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
20000 deaths from swine flu predicted in Lithuania. Currently, Lithuania in its state reserves has antiviral treatment available only for 3.3% of its people, and has no swine flu vaccine at all. The interviewed doctor, Arvydas Ambrozaitis, suggests treating swine flu with nasal decongestants.

www.delfi.lt...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ahemot]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
this is in norwegian.... which i don't know, so i'm not able to translate it, but it looks like each vaccination is being individually registered and IT REQUIRES ENTERING SERIAL NUMBER OF THE SYRINGE.

www.fhi.no...

if not because of nano chips hidden in needles, then what for?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

So why are you suspicious, what evidence do you have?

You may even be right but...

I can say the same for Niman. He's completely in line with the pharmaceutical companies on this subject. He cannot account for a natural emergence for this strain. He's made false claims in the past. As well as some baffling contradictions. He wants you to take the vaccine. Of course he plans to make money from vaccines. He can't rock the boat. His lively hood depends on it. This is also why he cannot say anything about Baxter.

He defends Baxter with a ridiculous excuse. Tell me what is his excuse for the intentional infection of AIDS to the thousands of hemophiliac patients? Perhaps they weren't real people?

He thinks Swine flu has a natural origin, but cannot explain it. Let him write a rebuttal to Adrian Gibbs, and we'll see what flies.

I've have several reasons for my suspicion of him. He's no different to the ones pushing the vaccine fraud. What's his agenda?

If you don't think vaccination is a fraud then show me the empirical scientific proof that vaccines are effective? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't exist.

I've posted the EU Briefing Document JustMike provided a few times. The description in it matches what I was told quite a while ago by several unconnected sources. As a medical reporter, she should know better and should have been able to find the truth, if she wanted to.

Niman has the most amazing record for predictions on flu and he's always proven right. I have the luxury of other virologists to check his work against, he's been completely honest and correct. Best of all, he's "attributable" per ATS rules. He's a pariah in the pharma industry, willing to speak out about the big players and representing his own theories on flu development (which seem to enable him to predict flu development perfectly).

Why are you so willing to defend Jane BurgerBilder? Have you followed her work prior to her Baxter accusation? Do you know anything at all about her or her connections? Pot, kettle / kettle, pot

No one is arguing big pharma is perfect, least of all me but you can't just make up accusations. Even convicted felons are given trials when accused of a new offense.

Nice use of the intellectually dishonest debate tactics though.

In an effort to limit the off topic thread derailing I've placed the rest of my response here.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

To trace adverse reactions back to the lot of vaccine the dose came from. If they get a report of a bad reaction they will pull the rest of that lot (if available) or they will monitor other people injected from the same lot more closely.

Everyone who gives vaccines does this and always has, going back to before the "nano chips".

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

about Jane... i did some digging. you're not gonna like it.

s-url.info... - translation from finnish, some very valid points...

www.who.is... - current domain whois info

current IP of theflucase.com server:
Name: theflucase.com
Address: 97.74.144.147

ARIN whois info for that IP:
ws.arin.net...

as can be seen, it's hosted on godaddy... some few bucks per month hosting it seems.

and this is archived by google, since comments on whole site were recently disabled, and old comments were hidden...
s-url.info...

'servers'
'attacks'

yeah, sure.
it's some cheap shared hosting on godaddy, probably not too easy to take down, since it's not a machine hosting only that one site... but what Johan says, sounds kinda like BS to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

somehow... i think it can be used for both things. if they're using it for good cause... why not for bad? i don't think they have good intentions with this.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Thank You! I appreciate the summary of how viruses get their name and how that effects the way they work.

I think I'll be ready for graduation soon.

Or, at least I feel better prepared to figure out what I need to do for myself, and hopefully don't have to depend on the propaganda being foisted on us by the MSM and gov.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The lot number recording for vaccines goes back to pen and paper records before computers were even invented.

People probably don't notice it most of the time because they are taking shots from multi-dose vials. The lot number is on the vial in those cases since quite a few people will all take shots from that same supply. (This is why the multi dose versions of vaccines contain mercury, to prevent fungus from developing when needles are inserted into it over and over again to draw each vaccination).

The flu vaccines, like others, also come in single dose, pre-loaded syringes which do not require a preservative. The lot number in those cases has to be on each syringe. People have probably noticed the number being written down or the peel off label being taken off and placed on the paperwork.

(I'd like to see something other than mercury used as the preservative. I'm sure it has it's unique benefits but if there isn't something completely inert that can be used instead maybe they should just eliminate the multi dose vials altogether)?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
according to one polish blog, these things cause rise of TNL and IL-6 cytokine levels, which are responsible for cytokine storm in case of H1N1 (translation via google - i know polish, i live in poland, but my english is still far from being perfect - in this case i wouldn't know half of the words needed):
- Elderberry
- Algae spirulina and chlorella
- Honey
- Chocolate
- Echinacea
- Dairy and bananas (causing increased secretion of mucus).

if someone can confirm this, it would be usefull.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

i'm not saying it's not the case... what smells for me is that that report about using such registration system also mentioned that they're using nanoneedles for these vaccinations in norway, and that lack of those caused delays. it just stinks from a mile.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Jane doesn't own her own website. The site is registered to Evolution Production Gmbh, a Swiss one-man company that offers multi-level marketing and may or may not sell Chronomat watches.

It's a bit strange, I think giving them your email would be a great way to increase the amount of spam you get.

Jane seems to be pursuing the paid speaker thing with dinner talks for a price and donation drives. The only concern I have is that they are taking donations but have no organization structured that I can see. They are not a non profit so they have no accountability for the donations people make.

This type of setup is usually aimed at turning web traffic into income. Having a MLM / SEO company holding the registration of the website points in that direction, the whole thing looks shady to me.

I would avoid giving them any personal details, period.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Whoever came up with the "nano needle" report might be yanking your chain. Nano needles are very, very small needles used in micro biology to perform procedures at the cellular level.

They wouldn't need it to inject a so called "nano chip" - a regular syringe would work just fine for that.

A true nano needle would not function for delivering a liquid vaccine, it wouldn't even penetrate the skin.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Whoever came up with the "nano needle" report might be yanking your chain. Nano needles are very, very small needles used in micro biology to perform procedures at the cellular level.

They wouldn't need it to inject a so called "nano chip" - a regular syringe would work just fine for that.

A true nano needle would not function for delivering a liquid vaccine, it wouldn't even penetrate the skin. It would also be too thin for the vaccine to pass through.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

after checking their sources it seems that they've confused nano needles with retractable needles. so... kudos for you.

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join