It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by really

If they're catching swine flu penis they have serious issues and may deserve to die.

Why would someone have sex with sick pigs?
- she didn't look like that when I married her
- sick pigs are slower and easier to catch

drumroll, please....

On the antibiotics thing - The Doctors say to take Tamiflu or similiar and not worry about antibiotics unless you develop extended flu case.

The idea being to nip the virus in the bud before it kills you or damages your lungs bad enough to catch pneumonia.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

well. i'm not in a mood to laugh... it's all too serious...

but i just couldn't resist.
4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

WHO says: 'no substantial changes in genetic sequencing' (and that's true - changes are small, but VERY important)

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]
Indeed! To say that the changes that Dr. Niman has mentioned are not substantive, it looks like the WHO are using semantics to keep things under the rug. No change on their part.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It is nice to see some humor from you! I thought you were all serious all the time.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

That's a good one. I like the kid kissing the pig at the petting zoo and the caption says "you little bastard, you've doomed us all!"

May as well laugh. If you chemtrail folks are right we're all dead anyway and if I'm right you're all gonna die but since I can't get the vaccine I'm back to being dead again.

Nothing to do but laugh

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Small changes / big impact. We are talking about something too small to see with the naked eye so they can play word games all day long.

The other medical teams from Poland and Russia were going to release their sequences in a few days so I guess the WHO decided to release theirs nice and quiet like.

As long as they don't call a pres conference the media will ignore it. Watch and see if they don't.

They really think we'll go nuts and riot for vaccines. If people in Ukraine didn't do it the Americans aren't going to turn off the TV and go marching.

Silly government...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I'm not saying it is for sure a combination with this bacteria. I think it's more likely it is a slight mutation. But it's a possibility...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

A bacterial component in pandemic influenza is indicated by the frequency with which H. Influezae (bacteria) was obtained in certain Army camps during the epidemic of 1918. Thus the whole question remains open and perhaps will only be settled during the next pandemic.

We have found that the combined infection of embryos with swine influenza virus and H. infl~nzae suis produces a highly lethal infection, while neither one alone kills many embryos. Infection with the virus allows the Hemophilus to persist longer than it does in normal embryos. Finally the combined infection has a selective destructive effect on the embryo lungs.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
First death from "swine flu" in Lithuania: 14-year old boy dies in Kaunas from "bacterial infection" in lungs. Another 10 people hospitalized in critical condition.

www.lrytas.lt...ų-gripo-mirė-14-metų-moksleivis-papildyta-video.htm

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

100% Spot on! I am anxiously awaiting any further news on the genetic sequencing. I guess it will come from Dr. Niman first. I have been following him since May of this year.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Receptor Binding Domain Change D225G Confirmed in Ukraine

www.recombinomics.com...

Mill Hill has released a series of sequences from patients in Ukraine. Four of the samples had the receptor binding domain change D225G. Three samples were from lung, one from a throat swab. All HA samples also had a Ukraine specific marker that had been previously found in swine. More detailed analysis to follow.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well i for one am not going to trust some information from the world health organization or anyone else. they are in the game, and they have a big job to do- no matter if it is dr spock, or mr spock

i will trust what i get from anyone emailing me from ground zero in ukraine or poland long before what some organization is telling someone

as long as it is still "swine flu" then the sheep will keep rolling up thier sleeves to get the vaccine- to even mention it could be ANYTHING else puts an end to their vacination and they can't have that happen.

you know- we are on the cutting edge of one of the biggest moments in recent human history...
i guess everyone has to decide of they want to sit in the lazy boy and watch it and hope it all turns out jimdandy- or whether they want to get up and get involved.

this is an amazing opportunity to be alive right now, given what is begining to take shape around the world

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hacking the WHO

or "drink me / eat me / inject me"

The WHO is one seriously twisted organization. Not the people who work there because I assume they take your youngest child and put them on ice in a big test tube until you no longer work there. They have to get people to go along with the program one way or another....

They lie. Well, maybe lie is too strong of a word. They bend the truth to fit the situation as defined by what they're told to make it. There, that's better.

Who tells the WHO how to make it? Satan, of course.

Because they aren't the only group of people in white coats and MOPP gear running around pandemic outbreaks stealing bodily fluids there's things they can and can't do.

They can't manipulate the sequences. Too many other vampires around for that. They can delay releasing them (obviously) and they can bend the information about them but every other scientist in the discipline is analyzing them too.

They can manipulate the press and decide when to call it a "pandemic". Unfortunately the World press thinks the WHO is "God" when it comes to disease so what they say pretty much goes.

So anyway, know your globalist enemies. Watch them carefully but don't worry too much, at this point and time they can't completely BS you. Just make sure and have alternate sources of information. After a while, you can learn to interpret WHO press releases using a thing called "reading between the lines".

Good Luck!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
exactly eco
"reading between the lines" is an artform now with news, tv, whatnot
somethiing useful is there but you have to dig through to see what it is pointing to

-it could be come a great new game, get a bunch of ats'ers to watch a tv newscast, then break it down to see what is really going on based on what they are saying

-my point of posting the poland article from jane was that it mentions a city in poland- so where are our polish ground force who can make a few calls or skype to friends in that city and get their details up here for everyone
...we need to read between the lines of conspiracy posts as well and check em out for ourselves

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just posting a few interesting articles I stumbled across thanks to Google. I know many people skimming these threads are looking for new facts and articles, so please feel free to give these a look.

Swine Flu Shots Available to All Canadians - Interesting since British Columbia had their little outbreak last week.

WHO Finally Releases Something - Bull#, but at least they released something.

Six in New Jersey die to Swine Flu within 9 day period - "The recent string of deaths does not mean the H1N1 flu, as it is also known, has turned into a more deadly virus since the first outbreak in the spring"

11 Swine Flu Deaths Last Week in Wisconsin

New Common Cold Virus Mistaken For Swine Flu - Can this be to try and downplay Ukraine's situation?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Six in New Jersey die to Swine Flu within 9 day period - "The recent string of deaths does not mean the H1N1 flu, as it is also known, has turned into a more deadly virus since the first outbreak in the spring"

Maybe not officially but we've gone from one a month to 11 a half-week.
Yeah. Nothing to worry about, the WHO says the virus changed but it's a teeny tiny little change.

You're big people. A little teeny tiny / too small to see "change" won't hurt you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It looks like what was feared has occurred: H1N1 has met up with H5N1 and swapped genes.

www.recombinomics.com...

www.recombinomics.com...

precedings.nature.com...

These results track with what I've been suspecting since Argentina was a hot spot back this summer, ever since I saw the Sao Paolo gene sequences. I just didn't know what I was looking at, too ignorant to see the implications.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

jedi hamster is in Poland, I believe

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

May as well laugh. If you chemtrail folks are right we're all dead anyway and if I'm right you're all gonna die but since I can't get the vaccine I'm back to being dead again.

So, do you really believe it's at point now or are you just having a laugh? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by really

I don't know. The sequences we have for 1918 were 2nd wave. We're going on prediction models for what the 3rd wave should look like and this mutation fits the model. As bad as Ukraine was it still isn't up to 1918 levels of death and destruction.

80 percent of the infected had a mild case back in 1918. Most of us will get a mild case and be fine except for possible long term effects. The problem is the death from this virus is horrible. It's not the best way to check out.

I just find the whole thing hilarious, especially with so many on the big conspiracy thing, especially given my own theory. This thing could start mowing people down and there will be a million people pointing at airplanes. To each his own, I dig freedom.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I live in Queens, NY. My sister lives a block and a half away from me. She literally just got very flu sick yesterday. No way to no if it's swine flu or seasonal. But, it did hit very fast and hard.

Anyway, back to what we were discussing, so the mutations are in line with the 1918 second wave of the pandemic? If that's correct what's the time estimate for the 3rd wave to hit?
Thanks.

Edit - to change plague to pandemic.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by really]

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join