It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Exactly
All 'nano' means in this context is ultra fine. And I can't see how it could be used to deliver a vaccine anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I keep trying to tell people to be very, very careful about information and check out every claim for yourself.

It only takes a few seconds to google the key words and see if anything looks amiss.

As some of you know I've had suspicions about Jane Burgermeister based solely on her mis-reporting of the Baxter incident. I've never really taken the time to dig deeper into her story and see what she's about.

I'm finding some very scary info on this lady. She's made quite a few very outrageous claims and alerts which have all failed to materialize. It looks like her supposed "FBI Charges" she claims were filed were never filed and that her "attorney" is not really a lawyer at all.

I'm going to dig around for myself and verify everything but I do find it interesting that one of her biggest detractors, who calls her out as a "total and complete fraud" is Dr Ott of the Moshe incident.

I'll stop and take this to the topical thread for it but it was raised in some questions directed to me earlier so I decided to do some preliminary research and once again, I'm immediately finding some big problems.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Don't now much about Jane sorry, wasn't defending her. Just highlighting your Bias.

I'll gladly dig up some dirt and post to your thread, thanks for the offer.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have noticed a pronounced change in your view of the Ukraine situation. That info that has been coming out about the genetic sequencing of the virus seems to have triggered this. That scares me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I would just like to say that certain people on this website are doing a pretty good job of pushing this vaccine, but please remember, it is not just the "conspiracy theorists" who are not getting the vaccine. It is most health care professionals that I know, including myself.

I am not getting it, my boss is not getting it, and many of my fellow pharmacists at work are not getting it. Also, many of my pharmacist friends are not getting it.

My mother (who is a nurse) is not getting it. She was going to get it until she realized that the physician she works for is not getting it, either. Then she decided not to get it after her physician talked to her about why.

I am not telling you to get it or not to get it, but if you're in doubt, ask your own family physician if she/he is getting it.. and if he/she thinks if you should get it.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

It's kind of hard to push something no one can get. I certainly can't. My advice is to have Tamiflu ready and use it if you get infected and just skip the vaccine completely.

They don't have enough, if they do ramp up production they will probably add in the sqaulene and I've been very clear about that - don't take it.

If you have issues against Tamiflu then, good luck. Let me know how the onions and garlic work out for ya.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Eco...just curious.What are the odds of this "new" Ukraine H1N1 virus ( the one with receptor binding domain change) coming to the U.S and if it does, about how long would that take
Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
this is in norwegian.... which i don't know, so i'm not able to translate it, but it looks like each vaccination is being individually registered and IT REQUIRES ENTERING SERIAL NUMBER OF THE SYRINGE.

www.fhi.no...

if not because of nano chips hidden in needles, then what for?

Actually, just to relieve your mind....they do that on all vaccines. For as long as I've been a pharmacist...17 years... every time a nurse administers a vaccine to a patient, they must write the lot number and expiration date on the patient record.

It's to track the vaccine in case of a recall or problem with the vaccine....it's always been done for documentation purposes.

This doesn't mean I'm pro-vaccine. I'm actually anti-vaccine.

But...if it makes you feel any better, they've been doing this for years for documentation purposes.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
according to one polish blog, these things cause rise of TNL and IL-6 cytokine levels, which are responsible for cytokine storm in case of H1N1 (translation via google - i know polish, i live in poland, but my english is still far from being perfect - in this case i wouldn't know half of the words needed):
- Elderberry
- Algae spirulina and chlorella
- Honey
- Chocolate
- Echinacea
- Dairy and bananas (causing increased secretion of mucus).

if someone can confirm this, it would be usefull.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

I can confirm all except dairy and bananas, but these will increase mucous which is no good. These are on the list of: DO NOT TAKE.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lithographyman

100 percent and it's already here. If it results in more deaths we should start seeing them next week sometime (CDC and WHO lag)

As I've said though, we don't know how much the complicating factors in Ukraine affected the outcomes. The primary outbreak locations had cold weather w/ high humidity, a water shortage which resulted in only 2 hours twice per day of water service and certain "cultural" beliefs and traditions which tend to make the people rely on home cures and avoid hospitals / Drs.

Ukraine is a very poor country right now and people go to the pharmacy and buy OTC meds rather than go to the ER where the meds and services can cost them a year's salary or more.

I polled the virologists and got completely different answers on this so I'm waiting to see what happens myself. I'm making sure we have Tamiflu ready and doing the isolation thing for at least another week or two.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

actually your previous post was the one that inspired that question.

thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

yeah, eco pointed that out already as well. as for me, vaccine isn't an option - there are none in poland, and even if will be, it'll be probably pandemrix from GSK - the worst possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
'To combat this, it's best to take foods, drinks, supplements that decrease production of IL-6 & TNF-a. Just do some google searches on this. Off the top of my head, reservatol, green tea, st. johns wort, vitamin-c & vitamin-d help boost the immune system overall and prevent the storm.'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so, bottom line...

DO WANT:

- reservatol
- green tea
- st. johns wort
- vitamin C
- vitamin D

DO NOT WANT:

- elderberry
- algae spirulina and chlorella
- honey
- chocolate
- echinacea
- dairy and bananas

at least if you want to lower the possibility of cytokine storm.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

As I've said though, we don't know how much the complicating factors in Ukraine affected the outcomes. The primary outbreak locations had cold weather w/ high humidity, a water shortage which resulted in only 2 hours twice per day of water service and certain "cultural" beliefs and traditions which tend to make the people rely on home cures and avoid hospitals / Drs.

Ukraine is a very poor country right now and people go to the pharmacy and buy OTC meds rather than go to the ER where the meds and services can cost them a year's salary or more.

I polled the virologists and got completely different answers on this so I'm waiting to see what happens myself. I'm making sure we have Tamiflu ready and doing the isolation thing for at least another week or two.

Eco, it is so obvious from your language and your posts that you are drug company insider, or a CDC insider, or another type of insider. So obvious. So very, very obvious.

Who polls virologists? Drug companies. The CDC. The WHO. Or another virologist.

You said you had a virologist in your family that said "nurses can't do decent swabs". Probably yourself. Or perhaps Dr. Niman?

The language that you use....(complicating factors...cultural beliefs...etc) in your previous post and in all your posts is very, very indicative of a drug company, or someone that writes medical literature for drug companies or another health care organization. I've been reading the literature for over 17 years....I know what it sounds like.

I have no problem with you posting your opinion, but if you're going to be giving out medical advice, you should at least be man enough to admit what you do for a living, who you work for and/or who you are affiliated with, so we can see where your bias lies.

(Or, you can do what you did last time I asked you this same question, and deflect the question back to me, and question my own medical qualifications.)

[edit on 19-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I would urge members to post their local health departments H1N1 status reports on Nikiano's flu tracking thread. The local numbers don't tend to lag as much as the CDC's. Pennsylvania has an increasing rate of mortality in the past week, running about 0.37%.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

S & F for that one. It's been painfully obvious to me all the way through this thing. The rats are abounding these days.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
according to one unofficial source, statistical data say there are at least 13000 registered cases of pneumonia in poland.

[edit]
correction, those are official statistical data from health ministry.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Another morning of interesting new articles for you to browse! I still find Swine Flu news of interest, because many people are still playing it off like Ukraine has Swine Flu. Why would they not do this elsewhere?

Moldovan Soldiers Getting Garlic and Onions to Prevent Swine Flu - "Vasislita said Thursday that the measure was taken after 24 soldiers fell sick with swine flu in the past two weeks. More than 1,000 Moldovans have swine flu with 90 new cases reported daily."

Experts Say Radical Measures Won't Stop Swine Flu - "In Mongolia, all bus travel has been suspended and gatherings of more than 40 people have been banned. Still, both countries are now facing major swine flu outbreaks. Argentina, Singapore, Malaysia and Egypt have also enacted radical swine flu prevention measures — and all have been gripped by widespread outbreaks."

Officials Link 2 Inmate's Deaths to Swine Flu - "The two deaths are the prison system's first H1N1-related deaths, but 28 inmates have been hospitalized for H1N1"

Mideast list for Swine Flu Cases - "The Gulf state tops the list with 6,640 swine flu infections. In second place is Saudi Arabia, with 4,119 H1N1 infections, followed by Oman with 3,829 and Egypt with 2,494."

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

just because someone has higher IQ than you, and is able to present his opinions on this subject in a way unavailable to person not having direct contact with people from the medical industry (in this case, his family), thanks to combined values of intelligence and extended vocabulary, doesn't make him NWO agent.

i'm tired of your accusations, bringing nothing but mayhem to this thread, and i can bet he's even more tired of them as well.

think about it. you can make some people leave this thread. the question is, do other people here want it, as they may loose some valuable insights because of that.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.ctv.ca...

GENEVA — The World Health Organization has ruled out swine flu vaccine as a reason for the deaths of 41 people who had taken the flu shot.

WHO vaccines chief Marie-Paule Kieny says investigations into several more deaths are ongoing.

WHO spokeswoman Nyka Alexander says the national authorities examined the 41 deaths in six countries.

Kieny said Thursday that vaccines against the pandemic H1N1 strain are as safe as vaccines against seasonal flu. She says only one out of 10,000 vaccinations results in an adverse reaction and of those only one in 20 are serious.

Millions of people have been vaccinated worldwide. As of last week at least 6,000 swine-flu related deaths were reported.

Im not sure what to make of this if it wasn't due to the vaccine then why not back that up with data. The number is small compared to those who have already taken the vaccine and the numbers seem like they would match normal trends of complications from taking vaccines so why deny it and not do there normal route of ignoreing the complications involed in mass vaccine use.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join