It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
not sure if anyone posted on this thread yet about the odd events of the birds dying in north wales a few days ago
and if their may be a connection...

ooops
found a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Hermes8]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ukraine's leading English-language newspaper since 1995
"There was a growing number of cases of what many thought was Swine Flu (A/H1N1) in the western part of Ukraine. The biggest story on the Planet today is the outbreak of a very serious Advanced Biological War" virus in Europe.KYIV Post - Nov 19 4:16 AM

www.kyivpost.com...
How reliable is this source? This states what is happening is some form of boilogical warfare. Has there been any offical news about this situation?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Have Egg Allergy? You May Still Be Candidate For Flu Vaccines, Says Allergist

As flu season got underway this fall, Dr. Catherine Monteleone, an allergist, noticed that her office started to receive an unusually high number of calls from people with egg allergy. They previously had avoided flu vaccines because of their sensitivity to eggs. This year, with all the attention being paid to the novel H1N1 influenza, those patients want to be protected against flu, and they contacted her to find out if they are candidates for inoculation.

"Seasonal and H1N1 flu vaccines are produced in chicken embryos eggs so people who have egg allergy generally avoid them," Monteleone, an associate professor of medicine at the UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, explained. "But there are ways to get vaccinated."

Patients first should consult with an allergist about the risks and benefits of vaccination, she recommends. Those with a known history of egg allergy or those who suspect an egg allergy must then undergo a skin test for egg allergy and for the vaccine. "Some people think they have an egg allergy because they experience abdominal upset from eating eggs, but that may not be a true allergy," she said. "That may be intolerance."

If the skin tests are negative, patients may proceed to receive the full dose of the vaccine, Monteleone said.

Even if their skin tests are positive, Monteleone said people can still be vaccinated. "It may still be possible to administer the vaccine in graded doses," she explained. "During the office visit, increasing doses are given every 15 minutes, for a total of five doses."

So now they changed there minds for people with egg allergies. Wouldn't just this raise the number of complications for the vaccines. The numbers of deaths and side effects should be higher than normal if they remove safe guards of who should get the flu shots in the first place. Even the safty check of skin irritation can be ignored from what article says.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Star and flag Jedi
I am sick of the accusations and bullying that have taken place on this thread. Weren't we asked a while ago to desist with the name calling? It had actually got quite pleasant lately but here we go again.
All sides of an argument need to be presented. We are all adults and can make our own minds up.
If people have personal issues with someone, let them take it up with the mods or in U2Us. The rest of us don't want to read it.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1
I agree 100%

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was talking to a guy from Ukraine and we spoke of this issue

he said that in Ukraine majority of people drink from the same cup/bottle
sometimes eat from the same plate with same utensils

this is not poverty mind you, that's not what i'm describing

it may be within families, or friends at a party or something like that
also religious people as well

presbyterians get their own cups

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

there are two sides of this coin...
first one is, vaccines are not as safe as they claim. most of them, especially in europe, contain squalene and mercury. those are really bad.

the second side of the coin is... their goal. they really DO NOT want you to take it. there's a shortage of vaccines. it's easier to play evil NWO and make people think vaccines are forced upon them, thus leading to most of them dying because they didn't have it, while keeping alive those that will obey and take it, than to release bioweapon in a vaccine, which would be kinda pointless, since that's easy to track down.
and that implies that H1N1 in it's current form is much more deadly than claimed, and that's exactly the case. recent analysis proved that current strain from ukraine is far more deadly and attacks lungs, causing cytokine storm. NWO is really working hard to underreport things and to prevent panic.
bottom line being... if they want to prevent panic, and at the same time are playing evil NWO in the face of the public (they are far more evil than that, but the irony is that despite showing slowly their true face, they're still gaining from it), they may prefer to blame the vaccines. so WHO will say 'it's not because of the vaccines', but won't prove it, because if they would, that would suggest that there are many more death cases than reported, and that's the LAST thing they want. they're not able to stay in control in case of panic. there's too many of us compared to them.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
jedi makes a good point

not saying he is right- but it something to contemplate and think about

then again, there was that report of the plague vaccine patent for the UK military- so it is quite possible that the ones they want to get through for sure get that one

this other vaccine who knows. yes it could help determine the obeying sheep from the rest.
either way- dead or robot sheep, does not sound like a good side to fall on

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
there's also financial side of the problem. in the case of a pandemic, they're 'supposed' to protect us, right? by reducing production costs thanks to adjuvants, and by making us believe that all vaccines are bad, and that they want to force those upon us, at the end they can save tons of cash, while pushing further their depopulation agenda at the same time. since they're always planning decades ahead... it doesn't surprise me at all. what does is the scale of this psyop and blindness of the sheeple - as i've said already once, 9/11 looks like a child's play compared to this.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Uncalled for personal attack on Nikiano. You've only registered on this site on 11/12/2009.... you've been able to read every post in this 206 page thread that started on 10/30/2009 and come to the conclusion that she is bringing mayhem to this thread?

Any everyone else that has just signed up THIS MONTH coming to his defense, starring, and agreeing.... looks like a concerted effort to me.

IMO, she sounds more down to earth and believable than some on this thread.

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by nikiano

just because someone has higher IQ than you, and is able to present his opinions on this subject in a way unavailable to person not having direct contact with people from the medical industry (in this case, his family), thanks to combined values of intelligence and extended vocabulary, doesn't make him NWO agent.

i'm tired of your accusations, bringing nothing but mayhem to this thread, and i can bet he's even more tired of them as well.

think about it. you can make some people leave this thread. the question is, do other people here want it, as they may loose some valuable insights because of that.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

i wouldn't call it personal attack - rather a response to yet another attack on ecoparity. at the beginning i've attacked him myself, but i'm open minded and i'm able to say that i was wrong. some people here aren't, obviously.

can we all just stop changing this thread into personal war arena?

[edit]
also, 'concerted effort'? now you're accusing me, and you're not the first one actually. this is getting silly and pathetic at the same time. i'm out of this thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

If you can't stand to read what two people write without getting 'sick', press IGNORE. I prefer to get both viewpoints when there is a difference of opinion, funny thing is, a lot of the time both people are wrong to some degree.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

If you leave, more than I will miss you, I am willing to bet. I would urge you to stay, as I did when Eco was going to leave. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, everyone brings something to the table. This is a very important topic..... it needs all points of view and people to spread the word, soon I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
Ukraine's leading English-language newspaper since 1995
"There was a growing number of cases of what many thought was Swine Flu (A/H1N1) in the western part of Ukraine. The biggest story on the Planet today is the outbreak of a very serious Advanced Biological War" virus in Europe.KYIV Post - Nov 19 4:16 AM

www.kyivpost.com...
How reliable is this source? This states what is happening is some form of boilogical warfare. Has there been any offical news about this situation?

I did some looking into this, and only two articles of interest came up. But boy, are they interesting!!

Lets take a look at the first, found here: Bioterrorism in the Ukraine?
This is a pretty informative article giving the rundown of what we know, what we don't know, on line with many theories presented here. A very interesting read to catch up on things, and perhaps refresh yourself on a few facts you may have overlooked in 200 pages.

Now, this is the interesting one! Sep 2009 Interpol had a "Black Death" simulation
"In September 2009 Interpol had a simulation. What they simulated was a "global bioterrorism attack" and it was called the "black death scenario". Interestingly that scenario has now came to be a close reality with the pneumonic outbreak in Ukraine."

It is starting to look more and more like this event was planned, or at the very least, expected.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What i dont't understand is that Ukraine is jus't arround the Netherlands corner so to speak. And our mainstream media haven't given us any info concirning this. The only thing i could find was a little newsreport on nu.nl about the some of the borders being closed becouse of the H1n1 outbreak, and thats all. No infection numbers, no deathtolls. no nothing.

very weird as this could spread easilly to other EU countries i understand.

regards,

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ThraexX]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

then maybe ask some mod to ban everyone trying to do personal attacks here from now on. it's a great thread, but from time to time 2-3 persons appear and try to discredit eco's theory and my posts as well, without even trying to proof their claims. if someone thinks something about someone else, (s)he should take it to U2U - such issues are nothing compared to the importance of the subject we're dealing with here, but at the other hand they successfully block any possibility to claim own opinion, because one immediately gets bashed right in the head.

like kids.
PEOPLE ARE DYING, DAMMIT.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.google.com...

CHISINAU — Moldovan soldiers has been issued with an extra ration of onions and garlic to ward off swine flu, the defence ministry's chief doctor said Thursday.

"We have introduced an extra 25 grams (one ounce) of onion and 15 grams of garlic in their daily ration," Sergiu Vasilita told AFP.

So far, 24 soldiers have completed treatment for swine flu, while 19 are in hospital with acute respiratory infections, he said.

Moldova has registered more than 900 cases of the A(H1N1) virus infection.

This week, most schools and universities reopened after a quarantine period was lifted, but five schools and one university remain closed.

I guess they still believe that onions and garlic are going to cure the people sick with h1n1. Seems they would try doing what the rest of the world is doing and give them relenza or tamiflu.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.recombinomics.com...

All Fatal Ukraine Cases at GISAID Have RBD D225G
Recombinomics Commentary 14:17
November 19, 2009

The patient data associated with the 10 Ukraine isolates sequenced by Mill Hill and deposited at GISAID has been updated with demographic information, suggesting that the samples were from 10 individuals and four of the samples were from deceased patients. These are the same four samples that have D225G (see list below). This association suggests that swine H1N1 with D225G is more aggressive and is cause for concern.

As noted earlier, D225G has been appended onto multiple genetic backgrounds via recombination, and the data from Ukraine adds further support. Samples from Ternopil and Khmelnitsky (see updated map) have a regional marker that is found in swine but no other human isolates. This marker is on all 6 Termopil isolates, indicating it was an early acquisition, but only the two fatal cases have D225G indicating it was appended onto the Ternopil genetic background. However, it is also found in the two fatal cases from Lviv, which do not have the regional marker. Similarly, earlier isolates with D225G represent distinct genetic backgrounds with D225G.

It was the jumping of D225G that allowed for prediction of the marker in Ukraine prior to release of the sequences by Mill Hill. This type of jumping has been described in detail for H5N1 and seasonal H1N1. This type of jumping via recombination and identification of markers that make frequent jumps are the underlying concepts that allow for the D225G prediction.

However, it is likely that D225G jumps will continue and the lethal marker will spread via Ukraine-like viruses, as well as virus that acquire D225G by recombination. Moreover, the absence of D225G in the nasal washes may signal mixtures of H1N1, with wild type dominating in the upper respiratory tract, and versions with D225G being expressed at highest levels in the lung, leading to false negatives in nasopharyngeal swabs, and cytokine storms in lung tissues where the aggressive virus with D225G is at high concentrations.

A/Khmelnitsky/1/2009
A/Ternopil/19/2009
A/Ternopil/11/2009
A/Ternopil/6/2009
A/Ternopil/5/2009
A/Lviv/N6/2009*#
A/Ternopil/N11/2009*#
A/Ternopil/N10/2009*#
A/Lviv/N2/2009*#
A/Kyiv/N1/2009

* D225G

# Deceased

So now there saying all of the samples that came from Ukraine had the change D225G.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"The lack of a more detailed report on the sequences generated by Mill Hill continues to cause concern. Initial reports suggested there was no reassortment or anti-viral resistance markers identified, but reports did not exclude small changes, including acquisition of receptor binding domain changes such as polymorphisms at HA position 225 (D225E, D225G, and D225N). D225N was linked to the global expansion of amantadine resistant H3N2, and D225G was isolated from lungs of fatal cases in Sau Paulo, Brazil, as well as pandemic isolates from 1918 (A/New York/1/1918) and 1919 (A/London/1/1919)."

Ok, so what the heck does this mean???
And what is the genetic thing mentioned?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by butcherguy

then maybe ask some mod to ban everyone trying to do personal attacks here from now on.
You just did. They read it all, and have stepped in numerous times on this thread. I am just saying, stay........ too important to stand on the sidelines.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by butcherguy]

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join