It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

The 72kg of contaminated material was meant for vaccine production by sub-contractors to Baxter Europe.

This is correct, atleast as I have read about it, and there was one microbiologist that wanted to test it on ferrets, and they all died.
That material was ment for vaccine production..

The Austrian health authorities didnt even 'quarantine' the people on the train.
And more importantly, what was it doing at an public transportation in the first place. ?? One could speulate.

Bayer ie. is another example of Big Pharma's lack of respect for life, they had this product, I think it was asprint that contained HIV, they shipped it off to Europe, they didnt want to lose the 'investment'..

And it is a well known fact that the NWO ( I just use NWO) are known mass murderers and would kill a million people with ease..
( not the same story, but their Mentality is like a dogs shait.)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hey Chem, Thanks for coming over to post........Do you have any info for Norway??

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I have been following this thread from it's beginning because I believe we are analysing and witnessing the beginning stages of something very dangerous. The first week of this thread I got very frustrated reading some person's opinions (yes, opinions), so I put them on ignore. It has made it quite pleasant to follow the thread after that, although, for all I know, my few comments were ridiculed by the ignored person, but oh well, I can live with not getting into a thread argument, it serves no purpose. I realize that none of us know the truth of any of this big situation, and are all just intelligently speculating. The truth will show itself eventually and we won't even need a realiable source, (we'll all be dying or we won't) but until then, to me, all ideas and theories are open to being possible until a full realization of all these different scenarios are fulfilled or not fulfilled. Thanks to all that keep adding info here.

Hi Sunny.
Yep, we will die or we won't. And we might be burying people or not, we just have to see what happens and ride it out.
What would assist me is information about the origin. If it is a designer then and we know who accidently spilled it then we can rule out the mass casualties in certain parts of the world and maybe avoid travel. Already Mexican travel is hurting. Now Eastern Europe. Further, evolutionary gene mutation that happened during the black plague in 1300 left us with some DNA immunity to certain viruses, that's if you have Northern European ancestors. Then there's the blood type. Indians have a good percentage of type A and B blood type in their population, while North America is type O. Knowing the designer would help define the dangers.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I thought a consensus was already made that the virus in Ukraine besides swine flu was a combination of "California flu", and two seasonal strains. Does anyone else recall reading an article that stated this? Is this not so?

The California strain was a subtype of the swine flu. It's the one where 11% of those hospitalized never made it out. It would make sense that this strain is 10x more lethal than the regular swine flu.

Eco, or anyone else, does this ring a bell? There seems to be so much conflicting information that it's a bit difficult to keep track of what's real and what's not. Was this article valid? Will try to look for the specific one.

In some European countries this flu is being referred to as Californian Flu because it is thought by some to have originated in California. And because pig farmers don't like it being called swine flu. So where they say Californian Flu, it is probably safe to read current swine flu.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think it might be somewhere in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was tracking the mortality rates early on there, updating as frequently as I could get the figures from WHO, government health agencies and public reports. It covers the early phase of the pandemic in South America, and shows a significant lethality growing and burning out in Argentina especially. Somewhere in there around halfway through is a link to the gene sequences of the Sao Paolo mutation. There's a lot of good links in there and shows that the virus has been mutating and doing different, but similar things in various places from early on.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by unityemissions
I thought a consensus was already made that the virus in Ukraine besides swine flu was a combination of "California flu", and two seasonal strains. Does anyone else recall reading an article that stated this? Is this not so?

From the Ukraine, Ministry of Health I believe:

"The situation is complicated and unpredictable. We found a strain of this virus in our laboratory ... This virus is dangerous because it can mutate, and we can get a very different kind of virus, which was in Latin America or in Mexico, now it is European ", - said Lazoryshynets at a press conference, the "Correspondent" magazine informs. [First Deputy Minister of Health Mr. Lazoryshynets]

Situation Update No. 39

[edit on 17-11-2009 by soficrow]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Hey Chem, Thanks for coming over to post........Do you have any info for Norway??

Well, there are going to be an open demonstration outside the parliament here in Oslo on thursday as an 'No Swine Flu Vaccine' demo...

There are friends of mine getting the swine flu and they comes thru it without any srot of problems..

But, the Media and the FHI (Health Dept. here in Norway) are not Logging and/or reporting on sever cases of side effects.
Like on friday, there were this healthcare worker getting 'talked into' getting the Jab, and she fell sick within 20 mins after the jab...

The point is, the reports dont hit the media in most cases, people are told it is the usual side effects etc. When it is not the Case..

Two weeks ago, there was a debate on TV, where the Anti Jab group said flat out, on TV, that the 1918 virus was a result of Baxters vaccinations of all the soldiers going into battle, the woman represnting 'big pharma' said that was a sign of history ignorance, well, it was afun debate...

My wife gets 3 to 5 calls per day at work from people being afraid of the side effects, that isnt normal imo, these are people that usualy takes the seasonal Jabs , they are used to the side effects, yet they are scared cause they dont know what is going on.

Symptoms not talked about on tv is (EDIT : Side Effect from Vaccine): trouble breathing, extreme fever and numbness in leggs and arms and lips, just to mention a few ...

[edit on 17/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

www.who.int...

Lies...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I asked about fifty pages ago if anyone ever heard of any biowarfare studies that investigated the use of a virus that was designed to be released in an area and was highly lethal. The area was able to be limited by the fact that after several replications, the virus mutated to a harmless strain. I remember reading about this, may have been twenty years ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hmmm...massive sheep kill at Dugway Proving Grounds?

I seem to recall something like that in that timeframe. If I recall correctly it was a nerve gas, wind blew the wrong way or something.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

I seem to recall something like that in that timeframe. If I recall correctly it was a nerve gas, wind blew the wrong way or something.

What? Where is that???

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Thanks Chem,

Keep us udated on your events in Norway...............

Everyone should take a look at Chem's thread.......Great find!! It all ties into the vaccine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I saw that Moshe was brought up here, about 100 posts ago or something
, I FOUND (edit, not my blog) this 'blog' with a gathering of stories about Moshe..

Also , there is an Project Camelot interview with Dr.Deagle..

Link here, the Audio is the little tab at the first of the page.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
. . . .
Symptoms not talked about on tv is : trouble breathing, extreme fever and numbness in legs and arms and lips, just to mention a few ...

Are you certain the people getting numbness in the arms and legs have not had the swine flu vaccination?

I ask because Guillain-Barré Syndrome can cause this numbness, and the vaccine is known to have a possibility of causing Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

If these symptoms are coming directly from the infection, that's a quite new symptom for an influenza virus, and would be rather worrying.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

. . . .
Symptoms not talked about on tv is : trouble breathing, extreme fever and numbness in legs and arms and lips, just to mention a few ...

Are you certain the people getting numbness in the arms and legs have not had the swine flu vaccination?

I ask because Guillain-Barré Syndrome can cause this numbness, and the vaccine is known to have a possibility of causing Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

If these symptoms are coming directly from the infection, that's a quite new symptom for an influenza virus, and would be rather worrying.

YES, those are Vaccine Side Effects reported that is not talked about on TV, for some reason I can not figure out..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

YES, those are Vaccine Side Effects reported that is not talked about on TV, for some reason I can not figure out..

Isn't it nice to know our governments want us all informed and will not do anything to hurt us?

I'm glad most people here will read carefully and think twice before getting vaccinated. I believe large dose vitamin D will prove more effective as well as safer, particularly when combined with C, E and onions. And when my bout of swine flu turned to pneumonia, Tea-Tree Oil fixed it fast.

There is a good hospital nearby I can use free of charge, but I trust my own remedies before anything medical.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Ok. Can we get to a concensus yet?
Bad guys:
WHO
UN
Baxter

Victims:
Ukraine
Poland
test animals

Good guys:
us
Moshe

Now who at WHO is personally responsible? UN? Baxter?

Why yes JJay, that is an excellent question. If only the other posters on this thread would only pay attention you. Don't know why they ignore you so, you are hot.

Uh... ego much? Quoting your own posts to push your own agenda and complaining about being ignored is a right solely reserved for BlueShadow747 in this thread.

He might lend you rights to use this great discrediting feat, but you gotta at least post in all caps. K?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

nice Vid, what he say is that this thing in Ukrain is a combination of three viruses merging into an bacteria ???

What I notice in general, is that people uses H1N1 as the SwineFlu virus.
Also, it seams that people in general have forgotten that this Flu is three viruses : Avian,Swine and human, that is trhee types of viruses, yes ?

Now, first question : what virus mutates into a bacteria ?
And : how can three viruses become one type of bacterial lung disease ?

any clue ??

just found this though :

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

What? Where is that???
Dugway is rumored to be the new area 51. I think the sheep kill was more than 20 years ago, and the Govnmt admitted that it was a VX test gone awry. Dugway officially is for biowarfare testing, but the base PR officer says that is mostly testing personal protective equipment for the armed forces. Sorry, it is in Utah.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by CanadianDream420

nice Vid, what he say is that this thing in Ukrain is a combination of three viruses merging into an bacteria ???

What I notice in general, is that people uses H1N1 as the SwineFlu virus.
Also, it seams that people in general have forgotten that this Flu is three viruses : Avian,Swine and human, that is trhee types of viruses, yes ?

Now, first question : what virus mutates into a bacteria ?
And : how can three viruses become one type of bacterial lung disease ?

any clue ??

NO type of virus mutates into a bacteria. The dude is obviously an idiot.

These symptoms all *do* fit H1N1, especially if it's a more virulant mutation.

Answer your questions?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by seattletruth]

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join