It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

You were answering this post from butcherguy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go back and then read your post and my answer.

Maybe you read to fast or?

You said:

"The primary mission of the WHO in the UN charter is to preserve global trade. Not solve pandemics or run the show"

And here is where you unfortunately are wrong my friend!

The WHO (The World Health Organisation) is the top dog regarding pandemics and are therefore appointed by all UN members to RUN THE SHOW during a PANDEMIC!

That's why I asked you if you mixed-up the role and mission of the WHO with the WTO?

Of course! the WHO being in the UN and as a global organisation will also protect the global trade - but that's not the primary function for this organisation in the UN.

World Health & the current "Pandemic" is the responsibility of WHO in the UN according to all UN charters and protocol by member countries.

WTO on the other hand is working with the Global Trade as their primary mission.

No hard feelings!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky
Comon folks, lets not start attacking one another again...it doesn't benefit anyone. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I've been documenting everything on ATS. Any issues, personal information, etc from external sites has nothing to do with ATS and doesn't belong here.

Once again, I am not the topic of this discussion and it's only an issue when you and a few other posters are here.

Get over it.

I don't care about you, don't need to argue with you and would be perfectly fine pretending we were complete strangers. If you have some complaint or issue to work out with me this really isn't the appropriate place to do so.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

You was answering this post from butcherguy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go back and then read your post and my answer.

Maybe you read to fast or?

No I read it, I chose not to answer his post. I think you're making a good point actually, the first item on the WHO agenda is "development". I think she may have taken that as "economic development" rather than social and health as it's intended.

I still think the WHO has bent over for economic reasons, Mexico tourism for one example. I think the witholding of sequences from Ukraine is to avoid a panic and rush on vaccines. They (the US govt at least) really do seem concerned that people will riot for them, apparently.

If the US can push the WHO around via the UN though it's possible the EU is in the same boat and worried about the same things?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lithographyman

I agree. The topic is derailed and I'm going to step out anyway. Sorry for my part in the drama.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Baxter Admits Contaminating 72 Kilos Vaccine Material - On Mainstream Television

Poland Mainstream Teleivision, that is.

www.youtube.com...#

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Libertygal]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Baxter Admits Contaminating 72 Kilos Vaccine Material - On Mainstream Television

Poland Mainstream Teleivision, that is.

Ok so I think it's pretty clear that Baxter contaminated. Who exactly did the contamination? What are the contaminating ingredients? What is the recall effort?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Personally I agree with Ecoparity. But that is the last time I am going to mention anyone by name. Because I don't want to take sides, because name calling is childish and because the mods have already spoken on this.

Disagreement is fine. But lets try to keep it neutral - without slagging each other off and accusing each other of having 'agendas' or being 'disinfo agents'. Otherwise, this is a great thread actually.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Here is the EU briefing document which contains the real details: PDF Download

The Baxter incident begins on pg 11 of the presentation.

It was not a vaccine, it was a virus used to test a vaccine that had been given to the ferrets.

The virus was not contagious to humans, only ferrets died.

This had nothing to do with vaccine production. This was first round testing where the virus used for testing is mixed by hand and labeled by hand. It's a common mistake.

Mike's interview with one of the top Health officials in the country at that time will confirm this was not a big deal and is not what it's been made out to be, at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I am not looking for any fight. I just don't understand why the WHO would push for everyone to get vaccinated with the currently 'available' H1N1 vaccine when it isn't available in sufficient quantities anyway. Then you are telling me that the WHO will not tell us that there has been a mutation because there will be a rush for vaccine? I thought the problem is that no one wants the vaccine. Following the logic here could be confusing. I am aware that a working vaccine for a mutated version of the virus is not available.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
THANKS FOR THE BAXTER VIDEO!

The post I had put in this spot to Eco is now redundant.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
All I've seen them do is downplay this thing. I keep hearing how they're hyping it but that sure doesn't fit with all the stat games and hiding sequences.

Did you seriously think WHO and the UN would not downplay the thing?
Haven't we already established this?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok. Can we get to a concensus yet?
Bad guys:
WHO
UN
Baxter

Victims:
Ukraine
Poland
test animals

Good guys:
us
Moshe

Now who at WHO is personally responsible? UN? Baxter?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by lithographyman

I agree. The topic is derailed and I'm going to step out anyway. Sorry for my part in the drama.
I think that you stepping out would be a bad idea, it takes everyone's viewpoint to keep things balanced and sane. People can disagree and that is a good thing. we would be a pretty boring bunch if we were all spouting the same line! I would urge you not to go.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
I agree with you...Eco please stay on the thread as we all benefit from evryones inputs.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Libertygal

It was not a vaccine, it was a virus used to test a vaccine that had been given to the ferrets.

The virus was not contagious to humans, only ferrets died.

This had nothing to do with vaccine production. This was first round testing where the virus used for testing is mixed by hand and labeled by hand. It's a common mistake.

Geez. Do you really think you can fool people with this....I won't even say what I'm thinking.

You obviously have NO experience in clinical studies. None whatsoever.

You wouldn't do a phase II trial on a virus that was not contagious to humans. Why bother? That's what animal studies are FOR.

And "it's a common mistake" is such a complete falsehood! Common mistakes like that do not happen in phase II trials!

There are so many back ups and double checks and triple checks in any trial...in regular medicines, let alone live virus....no way could this get missed so many times. No way.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I am not attacking you at all............and I really hate having to step in and draw attention to your post........but I can't sit back and watch a very serious issue when you don't hold yourself accontable to the same standards you "DEMAND" all other posters.......

So lets do keep this on topic..........

Since you are one of the major contributors of this thread it would be very helpful if you could provide more information from many of the comments in your post. I feel this could help eliminate any future confusion.

First,
Can you tell us why you are so secure in taking the vaccine? You have mentioned that this vaccine has followed the same "testing" protocols as other vaccines........The FDA gave it a fast track approval in the US. Can you give us some references to those protocols for testing associated with the H1N1 vaccine?

There are reports coming out concerning vaccine "side effects". Of course these reports are not being reported by the CDC and other.........You have stated in your post that the vaccine is safe. So do you discredit those reports because the CDC/Gov/Media has or does not recognize them?

I think even MSNBC had an article concerning a 14 year old Virginian boy the other day (surprising).......So are we to dismiss these underlying media reports and stick to the "official" CDC/Gov reports?

My wife was diagnosed with H1N1 this past Sunday (they actually tested) and the physician said “you no longer need the vaccine”.

It has been well documented here on ATS (Swine Flu Thread) that you were sick earlier this summer. I can not recount if you were ever tested or not.......I believe you were.......I will dig through your post......

So my question is if you were tested and the test came back positive.......would you still take the vaccine after already being exposed to the virus?

You have already told members here on ATS that you are going to take the vaccine. Please elaborate of why we should take the vaccine when our immune system will build a defense shield to that strain or variation of as those did who were infected by the first wave in 1918.

Second,
I have great concerns with the gene sequense released by the CDC. You have stated in an earlier post that slight variations will not affect the vaccine.........Is there any documentation or links that you can refer that will give us the same sense of "security" as you that validates that the vaccine will work even with a slight mutation/variation of the gene sequense?

Third,
You reference Dr. Niman often. It is apparent that you value his judgment over the WHO. But in your post you point those here that we should “believe” the scientist of the WHO and the testing results when in fact Dr. Niman often refutes these results. Can you clarify your stance and what reports should we trust?

I hope you reply.....it will bring a great understanding to your post....

AW

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Can anyone come up with a GOOD reason that the WHO will not release detailed info on the current genetic makeup of the virus obtained from Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Where are you getting phase two clinical trial from? This was phase one, animal testing and very early phase one at that. There is no mention anywhere in the document about a phase 2 clinical trial.

Mike posted it, he obtained it directly from someone involved in the briefing and if you want to accuse him of forging it go ahead and embarrass yourself.

The briefing matches perfectly what I've been told by virologists including one who is the head of his nation's "CDC". Even Niman knew better.

There are too many safeguards in place for the purported event to have happened involving a "production vaccine" as has been claimed.

There's more to come on the Baxter story so if you'd prefer to spout off now go ahead. I'd advise you to wait until everything is on the table, though.

I've been extremely polite to you and ignored a ton of slurs, attacks disguised as "I'm not gonna say it" and so on.

If we're being honest here I seriously doubt your proclaimed expertise and based on what you are willing to believe agree completely with your decision to get out of health care if that is really your profession.

I get it, you know more than the PHDs and researchers. They're all full of
crap, etc, etc. And you accuse me of having an agenda? Wow...

How about you stop posting to me / about me and I'll do the same. You and Clouds and a few others have derailed this discussion enough with the constant attacks. If ATS wants to allow it that's fine but I'm not going to play with you people anymore.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hi Ecoparity

you brought quiet coherent view which was really new for me (at least). Your posts are long (so sometime in contradiction) and ad nausea repeating same arguments. Thank you for it: most people do not realize difference between viral, parasite, fungal or bacterial infections. Most people do not take in to account various combination of such infections, state of immune system which is dependent on various factors - from climate, actual weather, average malnutrition/undernutrition, to social phenomena like medical system and average level of stress based on short term and long term economic situation and etc............... World is ... hmm ... complex and its often good to repeat it again and again.

Out of this repetition - and I am sorry if I missed answers in yours previous posts - I want to ask you for your opinion on WHO long term policy:

They from April fake the numbers of cases/victims down (your opinion), because they don't want to spread panic (your opinion). Same probably now at UA, Belarus, Norway ... (your opinion???). Is it wise to cheat world in long term? If there is real problem behind, then at one time public must realize it and start REAL panic. Also broader scientific community will not be aware of problem at right time so it will not be able to help to solve the problem. Do you think that WHO is doing bad job out of pure bureaucratic stupidity or out of some secret agenda aka conspiracy? If such cheating exist why MSM do not go after it? *
I know you started thread on this theme but I think it may be very helpful to present it here in few points because role of WHO is extremely important in current Ukraine/World case.

* Probably because same people own BigPharma, MSM, WHO and about half of every western government and etc. - just my guess.

regards
z.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by zeddissad]

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join