It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
They want to kill all of us hahaha.
No vacine for me, herbs will do the job. There is a herb, it's called horsetail, it will clean the lungs, raise the imune sistem, take out the flu, it will also calm you down, relax you.

I smoke alot, I had an ordinary flu with high fever, after a week with this herb I felt like brand new with no pills, vacines at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Regarding Dugway, 6000 sheep killed at various ranches adjacent to the base, year was 1968 according to Wikipedia. Try this link... en.wikipedia.org...:WhatLinksHere/Dugway_sheep_incident ....A lot of info about our government experimenting with biowarfare as late as 1998...anthrax,etc. With references.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by CanadianDream420

nice Vid, what he say is that this thing in Ukrain is a combination of three viruses merging into an bacteria ???

What I notice in general, is that people uses H1N1 as the SwineFlu virus.
Also, it seams that people in general have forgotten that this Flu is three viruses : Avian,Swine and human, that is trhee types of viruses, yes ?

Now, first question : what virus mutates into a bacteria ?
And : how can three viruses become one type of bacterial lung disease ?

any clue ??

[edit on 17/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

NO type of virus mutates into a bacteria. The dude is obviously an idiot.

These symptoms all *do* fit H1N1, especially if it's a more virulant mutation.

Answer your questions?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by seattletruth]

He is not the Idiot, he was reading from WHO's webpage, it was the latest from Ukrain at that point in time..

Remember now that the 'warnings' and 'speculations' were that the h1n1 would mutate after the vaccine has done its job, I think that is why it is important that the info comes out about this on the news, ' 5 died of swine flu AFTER vaccinations' or ' the diseaced did not getting vaccinated' , it makes a big difference...

The Jab is supposed to be taken before you get sick, and the Jab takes up to three weeks to get 'full effect' as they say,so if you have gotten the flu or have been around people you know that have come down with the flu shortly after you have met with them , the Jab is ppointless, not many know this, and they take and/or give the Jab after the fact of a positive test, it is pointless.. Eat Vitamins instead !! Gear up on some Silver and Onions seems to be working ..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by seattletruth

NO type of virus mutates into a bacteria. The dude is obviously an idiot.

These symptoms all *do* fit H1N1, especially if it's a more virulant mutation.

Answer your questions?

He is not the Idiot, he was reading from WHO's webpage, it was the latest from Ukrain at that point in time..

Remember now that the 'warnings' and 'speculations' were that the h1n1 would mutate after the vaccine has done its job, I think that is why it is important that the info comes out about this on the news, ' 5 died of swine flu AFTER vaccinations' or ' the diseaced did not getting vaccinated' , it makes a big difference...

The Jab is supposed to be taken before you get sick, and the Jab takes up to three weeks to get 'full effect' as they say,so if you have gotten the flu or have been around people you know that have come down with the flu shortly after you have met with them , the Jab is ppointless, not many know this, and they take and/or give the Jab after the fact of a positive test, it is pointless.. Eat Vitamins instead !! Gear up on some Silver and Onions seems to be working ..

He only quoted the WHO report to say "there are no significant changes", then he quoted some discredited UK newspaper claiming this is "3 viruses that magically mutated into a bacteria". He's an idiot if he believes that, I stand by my statement. Why don't you read the WHO update for yourself?

www.who.int...

And why did you direct the comment about vaccines not being taken when your sick to me? This is irrelevant to the topic you were just discussing, but I full well agree with you on that. Everyone here is well aware that vaccines should not be taken after you are already sick, and I never claimed anybody should take the vaccine at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Yes, you are right, It soounded like he was reading from that page longer than he actually did, but, I still dont think he believes that, it sounds like he is more 'sarcastic' than any thing else, like ' yea right, three viruses getting together to make a bacterial infection' , if you know what I mean...

What you mean 'I'm Sick to you' ?

it is not irrelevant, if the vaccines makes the h1n1 mutate into another form of disease, as predicted by 'flute blowers' for quite some time now, I slightly remember Gearoge Green talking about this in an interview with Camelot in, say April 2008, so I keep it in the back of my head...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

As Seattle Truth said, viruses do not mutate into bacteria.

The confusion may have come about through a Ukrainian doctor saying three viruses had mutated together to form a pneumonic plague.
Pneumonic Plague is a bacterial disease. However we have to remember he was not speaking in English. Pneumonic means affecting the lungs and plague can refer to any serious, very contagious, wide-spread disease.

So the doctor was not saying Ukrainians had "Pneumonic Plague".
He was saying the virus had mutated to a form which attacks the lungs in a way regular influenza does not.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Beware!! it's out of Ucraine and in to the EU, it spreds like fire.
It's now in Romania. Two people already dead, confirmed.

romania-actualitati.ro...

Tho there is no translation for the site I'll do my best to translate.

A girl suspected of new flu, died of pneumonia.

A baby girl 2 years of age died Sunday, in the pedriatic hospital for children "cuvioasa's" in the city of Botosani.

According to representatives hospital for children of Botosani, Sheeana was brought to hospital in a very serious condition and was recovering at the division "intensive care unit" , doctors took into account complications because virus ah1n1.

Public Health Department representatives Botosani claim that this suspicion has been eliminated and that Sheeana was suffering from pneumonia.

The final cause of Death of Sheeana will be established by necropsy.

In the same city of Botosani died on Tuesday a man suspected of a new flu. After necropsy it was determined that the man was suffering from pneumonia.

It is a mix of ah1n1 and this new thing that kills faster than anything before. Maybe it only attacks people with ah1n1, I don't know. There are over 1000 cases of the already classic ah1n1 in Romania so maybe it's that or maybe anyone can get it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

As Seattle Truth said, viruses do not mutate into bacteria.

The confusion may have come about through a Ukrainian doctor saying three viruses had mutated together to form a pneumonic plague.
Pneumonic Plague is a bacterial disease. However we have to remember he was not speaking in English. Pneumonic means affecting the lungs and plague can refer to any serious, very contagious, wide-spread disease.

So the doctor was not saying Ukrainians had "Pneumonic Plague".
He was saying the virus had mutated to a form which attacks the lungs in a way regular influenza does not.

Which to me say that the h1n1 vaccine and the squalene is creating a cytokin storm that makes the cells in the lungs burst and fill the lungs with blood, making them black , or dark blue or what you want to call it.

it is the Immune responce doing the Damge, but I cant be sure unless I know if the ones who died had the jab or not, it isnt a conclusive answere, people do die of the flu also, but if 8 of 10 deaths are vaccine related, we should not accept people submitting them selfs to this media hype and fear mongering, killing 8 to save 2 ain't a fair deal .... Imo atleast ...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What are you talking about? None of the above had AH1N1, but doctors say they had some kind of new flu and they died of lung problems.

I would say the doctors from Ucraine are right and it has mutated, mixed for a new deadly flu.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

What are you talking about? None of the above had AH1N1, but doctors say they had some kind of new flu and they died of lung problems.

I would say the doctors from Ucraine are right and it has mutated, mixed for a new deadly flu.

Yes, pneumonia like disease..
2nd line ! ese ..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't think it was just disease, it's the new flu from Ukraine. The two cases also had some kind of flu but not bird or swine flu, a new type.

Also to take into account.

Botosani is at the Border with Ukraine.

In green is the County of Botosani, there is also the city named after the county.

I went today as a Romanian to the supermarket and the first thing I saw were masks and everybody was looking at the masks with panic. Everyone is talking about some kind of a new flu never seen before.

But what I aslo don't trust are vacines, I would never get one, that is for sure.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What makes you think they might have had the vaccine? They are only just getting it in. Did you not read any of the news sources?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
On the W.H.O website, they claim that next week they will begin a mass vaccination for some 12 million people in three African countries for Yellow Fever....Is this routinely done ?
www.who.int...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by flylead]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

According to our friends 'the WHO' it's not a new flu. They say there has been very little change genetically, so the existing swine flu jab will KILL what ails us.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
On the W.H.O website, they claim that next week they will begin a mass vaccination for some 12 million people in three African countries for Yellow Fever....Is this routinely done ?
www.who.int...

Interesting. JJay55 mentioned yellow fever in an earlier post today, but in quite a different context.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by flylead
www.who.int...

Interesting. JJay55 mentioned yellow fever in an earlier post today, but in quite a different context.

Shhhh. The vaccines in Africa are routine. Ivory Coast area. But take an infected corpse out and you can make soup.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think they try and try and try until they get it right.
Mad caw disease did not work, bird flu did not work, pork flu did not do the job. It's population reduction plan. The vacines may as well contain very bad stuff for me and you. Can't trust your doctors, who the hell can you trust, it's not that doctors are bad, it's what they have been told.
Vacine=Better. Best way is to take vitamins, I for one have a mix of herbs
that I make tea out of.

Best to stay out of it is to avoid crowded places at all costs, when I do go out I make sure I wash my hands and face with soap everytime I come back home.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Russia Today just made special report on the Ukraine outbreak.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I do think it has mutated, and what is very bad is that it's out of Ukraine.
I also think this was done with intention, why no quarantine?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
jvi.asm.org...

Above is a pdf file with pictures of pig lungs infected with 1918 swine flu. Its a medical journal of virology paper of experiments the did on pigs infecting them with different strains of flu virus to learn the effects on the lungs.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join