It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Dang, you must still be here for a reason!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
also, with regards to all natural things like horsetail, vitamin C and so on... i would be carefull. you have to know exactly how things work. this virus is unusual in one way, it causes cytokine storm, and that's a reaction from strong immune system. the more healthy you are, the more strong your immune system is, the more probably is that you won't actually survive H1N1. it's how it works, the main risk group are strong, healthy adults. so actually lowering your immunity would lower the risk of cytokine storm in case virus attacks the lungs.

Good point. I have been trying to get an answer about this. On the one hand we are being advised to boost our immune systems, on the other hand we are told that it's the healthiest immune systems which end up in trouble. Can anyone explain?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
Good point. I have been trying to get an answer about this. On the one hand we are being advised to boost our immune systems, on the other hand we are told that it's the healthiest immune systems which end up in trouble. Can anyone explain?

I think the elderly/young/sick are at risk for catching a deadly secondary infection because of H1N1, while those with strongest immune systems are more prone to cytokine storms.

So, the "news" tells us both parties at more at risk. But 5 minutes apart, because we are stupid confused lemmings (in their eyes) and won't notice. More profit for their "sponsors"!

"Next up, we will cover the armed troops monitoring the vaccine clinic.. They might riot if there's not enough. All the cool kids are doin it!"

[edit on 18-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1

The only way a healthy immune system would be in trouble would be if this was a designer biological. jmho. This H1N1 is attacking healthy 20-40 year olds... also causing spontaneous abortion in women. Seems so much to me like it's a population control weapon. But did it come from Mother Nature or a terrorist?

Mother Nature would be causing a step in evolution and our DNA as humans is changing and the thinning of the herd.
Terrorism would be over greed and control. In a world of turbulence this is plausable.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Maybe if the parents weren't so over protective, children would have decent immune systems and wouldn't die from this joke called H1N1.

This is what happens when helicopters parents want everything 110% clean around their children... And this is only the environment part, maybe also if parents wouldn't be feeding their children garbage like McDonald or whatever crappy food they eat 95% of the time, they would have stronger immune systems.

Just saying. Parents, by being overprotective and ignorants, killed their children more than the flu.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Just saying. Parents, by being overprotective and ignorants, killed their children more than the flu.

I agree. We've lost our ability to determine what helps us survive. Is this a byproduct of the Industrial Revolution? Are we approaching the end of it and possibly a new beginning? What does the future hold if we continue the McDonald's lifestyle? How can we feed and maintain giant populations without this kind of burnout? Is the Global Warming issue really a call for us to be more sustainable?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

H1N1 pandemic in 1918 worked in exactly same way, attacking healthy young adults and causing cytokine storms. it may be unusual in general, but it's natural. there's actually nothing special in this virus that causes that, it's just that it's working much faster than other viruses, so immune system goes crazy and that results in cytokine storm.

with all the respect, eco is certainly right with one thing - you should really all do some reading before posting some things. i'm not saying research... just simple reading the article about cytokine storm on wikipedia and 5 minutes of thinking would prevent tons of theories which don't make any sense. think about it. some people are unhappy that it's hard to find any actually usefull information in this thread because it's so big. and why it's so big? because half of people don't think before posting.

bummer.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

"it's not the jab causing cytokine storm"

You are correct........its not the jab YET!! But this is the goal for the PTB from a conspiracy side to weaken the immune system to where your body does kill its self from with-in.......Wait until the next wave of vaccines for the mutated version of this H1N1........Patents are being filed as we blog.....its just my guess.........

Yes, this is a very difficult argument to defend in a single post but the information is out there.....you just have to dig. "Man" is well known to perform genocide on his own........

There has been a lot of controversy here on ATS about what the WHO 1972 memo meant as in pertaining to science........

Everyone should judge for themselves for your own interpretation.

Just scroll down and click on the memo PDF file......

www.fightbackh1n1.com...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

... it's hard to find any actually usefull information in this thread because it's so big. and why it's so big? because half of people don't think before posting.

Only partly true. The main reason this thread is so big is because of the back and forth bickering between persons with over-inflated egos. I've got about 4 people on "ignore" but that only helps so much when others continually react and post responses to people I"m trying to ignore.

Confusion is not just on the part of posters in this thread but it is rampant in the medical community and in the media as well. We are all going to have to make our own minds up in spite of some here claiming to have it all figured out already.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What do we really know folks. Cytokine storms? We don't really know anything about what is going on. Until we do know the facts a strong healthy body should be considered a must. Imagine a world where only fat unhealthy smokers and drug users were alive. Now that would be a disaster. Time to invest in tobacco companies and meth labs.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

*SNIP*

read my first posts. read how i've bashed eco just like everyone else, if not more. but, instead of bashing all the time, i took the time to read his thread and to analyze his theory. and in my opinion, he's right. i've even contacted Jane Burgermeister about it, at first she didn't agree, then i guess she understood the implications of it and since then - no response. at least she said in one of her posts that it's possible that WHO is hiding gene sequences not because it's some unknown new killer virus, but very subtle modification of H1N1 from mexico (so they are telling the truth), while those small modifications still can cause it to be basically same H1N1 as in 1918, with cytokine storms, lungs filled with blood and so on.

and about vaccines for 'new mutated virus' - WHO tells the truth. it's same H1N1, with just slight changes in gene sequences - what they're not saying is that those small changes make it far more deadly. it was analyzed by people knowing how viruses work, and it's also known what causes cytokine storms. and from NWO point of view, since virus attacks the healthy adults with strong immune system the most, then they should actually help us keep it strong by for example stopping poisoning us with crap food. that, in fact, would help them kill us all.

yes, the information is out there. it's just that YOU have to dig instead of posting BS. and stop attacking people that are trying TO HELP YOU. i never knew ecoparity, and at the beginning i was against him. but i'm doing my best to use my brain and i'm not afraid of saying i was wrong, just like i'm open to new theories, when they MAKE SENSE.

*SNIP
EOT

MOD NOTE: Courtesy is Required on ATS

[edit on 18-11-2009 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So are you implying that we should do what we can to keep unhealthy. What is your advice? You state that you know what is going on, well what should we do? Do you have a medical background?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by wloy7]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wloy7

i'm not saying i know what's going on, i THINK i know, more or less, how things work. we all know that death is caused by cytokine storms and, as a result, damage of internal organs, mainly lungs. use google, read about cytokine storm and how it works, shouldn't take more than few minutes. then think on your own, if the strongest possible immune system will help you, or will it be actually dangerous.

i think balance is the key. i would look more into some natural remedies like vitamin C, garlic and so on. i've read antioxidants (and vitamin C is one for example, at least according to that article - i'm not an expert on this) - help fighting with a virus. there's always a risk of cytokine storm when we're just healthy, H1N1 is just too agressive to avoid that in 100% of cases, but i think some things like those i've mentioned, may help fighting it and that may prevent cytokine storm from happening. because when it happens... it's usually game over, i guess.

[edit]
i don't have medical background, but i read a lot and i'm trying to use my brain. that's still better than making up theories and changing them every 5 minutes, without actually checking if any of them makes any sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Vit C, garlic, these are substance that the body uses for antioxidant cycles. This is what a healthy body uses to fight free radicals. HEALTHY. So it is back to healthy or unhealthy. You should really take a look at your logic. You may be right as to the effects of this virus on the body. That is not the issue. Implying that unhealthy people are better off is just not right.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wloy7

as far as i remember, i never said that. and if i did, i was obviously wrong, but still, i don't recall that. i've said that it's about immune system strength, and that healthy adults are in danger. you've said that i've implied that unhealthy persons will be more lucky - that's not exactly what i meant. again, i'm not an expert on this, so perhaps you'll know better, but what i mean is that any blind boosting of immune system may be wrong idea. antioxidants are certainly good idea. other solutions - i don't have medical background. all i know in this matter is what causes cytokine storms and all the rest is just logical thinking.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Some people seem to be confused on how to prepare their bodies for a hardcore flu. Some people say strengthen the immune system. Others say that will cause the cytokine storm.

Here's the deal. You want a strong immune system overall to fight the virus. You also want the immune system not to go into overdrive and cause too much tissue damage. There are two cytokines which this virus is immune to: IL-6 & TNF-a. The role of these two components of the immune system is to replicate, and destroy infected cells. When these replicate and destroy too much, you die.

To combat this, it's best to take foods, drinks, supplements that decrease production of IL-6 & TNF-a. Just do some google searches on this. Off the top of my head, reservatol, green tea, st. johns wort, vitamin-c & vitamin-d help boost the immune system overall and prevent the storm.

It's not an either or situation, it's taking both factors into consideration.

Here's a decent link which gives more information on the storm and preventative measures: Avoiding the flu

[edit on 18-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What you may be thinking of is the use of antibiotics. I have heard on another post that giving antibiotics to infected people may be a bad idea. Instead of bashing one and other and using words like "idiot", we should be trying to get as much good info on the topic and spread that word. So don't blindly call me an idiot and then post things that you heard or read about in 5 min. We need strong good information on the subject.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

vitamin D... that comes back to sunlight, that comes back to chemtrails they're spraying everywhere... makes sense.

good to know, thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That is the kind of talking we need on this site. We all need to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join