It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I do think it has mutated, and what is very bad is that it's out of Ukraine.
I also think this was done with intention, why no quarantine?

Because quarantines don't work. They are a fantasy perpetuated in movies.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
from RSOE

"The veterinary authorities have sent a report to the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) about a sick dove in Moscow region, which was found to be infected with highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI). The Russian veterinary authority sent an Immediate Notification dated 5 November to OIE. The report describes the finding of a sick rock dove (Columba livia) on the balcony of an apartment in Serpukhov in the Moscow region. The bird was destroyed and the presence of the H5N1 sub-type of the HPAI virus was subsequently confirmed."

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Sorry if this has already been posted.

This is from Czech Republic
"The Czech ag authorities reported an outbreak of low pathogenic avian influenza (H5N3) in a holding with mallard ducks for restocking of game in Jihoceský. From 40 cloacal swabs taken in the frame of regular monitoring, one sample appeared positive. Clinical signs were absent. All 280 susceptible birds were destroyed. H5 and H7 avian influenza in its low pathogenic form in poultry is a notifiable disease. "

Who's good at math?
H1N1+HPAI+H5N3+H5+H7=?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JJay55]

Added 'ex' tags and a link for external content

[edit on 17/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
They want to kill all of us hahaha.
No vacine for me, herbs will do the job. There is a herb, it's called horsetail, it will clean the lungs, raise the imune sistem, take out the flu, it will also calm you down, relax you.

I smoke alot, I had an ordinary flu with high fever, after a week with this herb I felt like brand new with no pills, vacines at all.

I heard this also its the root from horse raddish-apparently lots are taking this.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Shouldn't ducks be expected to get avian flu? Not sure what your point is.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well i sent my mate at work about 20 threads on it last night, He got his wife to call tier friends in ukraine to find out wtf is going on there.

Aparently nothing much is happeneing. no flu epidemic or anything. just the usual, no gas, no electricity, water problems they still have...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Horsetail and horseradish are two different plants. I know of horseradish, I love eating it with my meal, it's spicey. It's good for colds, better than onions, has alot of vit C. However horsetail has an anty-inflamatory role, it will fix heavy damage in the lungs, it's also gets rid of the toxins in the body, it's anti-viral. It's the oldest plant on this earth, few people know about it. It's 3 milion years old.

Speaking about plants this is right on topic.

Great guide on how do defent your self against lung danger, nasty flu and so on.
www.viablehealth.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

No

Obama has a plan to Vaccinate all Ducks

Any Ducks that do not report for the Vaccination will be fired from their Duck Jobs not allowed to to fly in V formation with the other Ducks and Barred from flying South for the Winter

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by seattletruth

No

Obama has a plan to Vaccinate all Ducks

Any Ducks that do not report for the Vaccination will be fired from their Duck Jobs not allowed to to fly in V formation with the other Ducks and Barred from flying South for the Winter

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I noticed that several Ukraine news sites are down again-strange since the Kiev Post has twice aplogised recently and said they have uprated server capacity.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov...

2009 H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza Infections and Invasive Pneumococcal Disease
What is invasive pneumococcal disease?
Invasive pneumococcal disease is an infection caused by a type of bacteria called Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus). Invasive disease means that germs invade parts of the body that are normally free from germs, like blood or spinal fluid. When this happens, disease is usually very severe, causing hospitalization or even death. When pneumococcal bacteria invade the lungs, they can cause pneumonia. They can also invade the bloodstream, causing bacteremia, and/or the tissues and fluids surrounding the brain and spinal cord, causing meningitis.

What does CDC know about invasive pneumococcal disease among people who get 2009 H1N1 or seasonal influenza?
Influenza (flu) infections can make people more likely to develop pneumococcal infections. Pneumococcal infections are a complication of 2009 H1N1 and seasonal flu infections and can cause serious complications, including death. CDC tracks pneumococcal disease through Active Bacterial Core surveillance (ABCs), part of the Emerging Infections Program Network (EIP).

This is a new article on the cdc website on bacterial coinfection. Updated today 11-17-09. I know some post keep mentioning the bacterial infections and they seem to think because it is bacterial infection that its not h1n1 but h1n1 has been known for the bacterial coinfection which causes things such as brain swelling and lung damage.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

blah blah blah blah.

it's already in poland, old news. people are dying as well.
and guess what.
they all die from pneumonia, but they all have H1N1 as well.

H1N1 has mutated in ukraine, i agree. but it's a small mutation. that's actually what WHO suggests, but they're not saying exactly what mutation is it, to avoid panic, because it probably mutated into more deadly version attacking lungs (pneumonia, blood in lungs, that's all normal for H1N1) - very small mutation is needed for that, and exactly same strain was killing people during 1918 swine flu pandemic. with same effects.

so people.. stop fearmongering and believing in some 'new deadly virus'/'mixture of X strains'/'pneumonic plague'/other crap. it's still H1N1. it's just... 'a little bit' more deadly, that's all.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

it's not the jab causing cytokine storm, but H1N1 itself. same was happening during 1918 swine flu pandemic, and they DIDN'T have the vaccine then. vaccines are causing tons of side effects, but not this one.

in theory, there is a risk of cytokine storm in case of overresponse from human body due to adjuvants like squalene, but if that doesn't happen right after the jab, then you cannot blame the vaccine for that. my wild guess is that some deaths in the world were caused by that, but those are rather rare cases. H1N1 causes cytokine storm as well, and as i've said, it all has happened before.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
pds.lib.harvard.edu...

Origin of the Pandemic.
Minkine l declares that epidemic influenza exists in sporadic form
in the unpeopled regions of Turkestan and perhaps in the heart of
Africa. The great pandemics of history usually originated in the Far
East and gradually extended westward 2 . Del Pont 3 relates the fact
that " in 1781 influenza developed on a ship in mid ocean — no cases
having been known in the port from which it sailed. Every person on
the ship was stricken, and when it arrived at Canton the disease was
found epidemic there, the first cases having developed at about the
same date in Canton and on the ship in mid-ocean."
In the spring of 1915 an epidemic appeared in the South of England.
Bronchitic infections were prevalent in December, 1916 aud January,
1917 in the military hospitals in France. Records of influenzal attacks
are found in different parts of Europe in 1917 and all of these gradually
led up to the outbreak of the so-called Spanish Influenza in the spring
of 1918. The disease undoubtedly occurred in Germany and France
before it appeared in Spain' 1 . Some claim that the disease was carried
to America directly from China aud King 5 even makes the absurd suggestion that influenza is a modified form of Pneumonic Plague carried
from northern China by Chinese coolies. The fallacy of this theory is
abundantly proved by the numerous bacteriological studies which have
been made during the present pandemic. In no single instance, so far
as we have been able to discover, has Bacillus Pestis been isolated from
a case of the disease.

Even in this medical book from 1918 about the 1918 Spanish Influenza doctors in diferent countries thought the 1918 flu was Pneumonic Plague."absurd suggestion that influenza is a modified form of Pneumonic Plague" So for people to make the same mistake now a almost 100 years later goes to show we haven't learned from our past.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
also, with regards to all natural things like horsetail, vitamin C and so on... i would be carefull. you have to know exactly how things work. this virus is unusual in one way, it causes cytokine storm, and that's a reaction from strong immune system. the more healthy you are, the more strong your immune system is, the more probably is that you won't actually survive H1N1. it's how it works, the main risk group are strong, healthy adults. so actually lowering your immunity would lower the risk of cytokine storm in case virus attacks the lungs.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov...

Bacterial Coinfections in Lung Tissue Specimens from Fatal Cases of 2009 Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1) --- United States, May--August 2009

In previous influenza pandemics, studies of autopsy specimens have shown that most deaths attributed to influenza A virus infection occurred concurrently with bacterial pneumonia (1), but such evidence has been lacking for 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1). To help determine the role of bacterial coinfection in the current influenza pandemic, CDC examined postmortem lung specimens from patients with fatal cases of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) for bacterial causes of pneumonia. During May 1--August 20, 2009, medical examiners and local and state health departments submitted specimens to CDC from 77 U.S. patients with fatal cases of confirmed 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1). This report summarizes the demographic and clinical findings from these cases and the laboratory evaluation of the specimens. Evidence of concurrent bacterial infection was found in specimens from 22 (29%) of the 77 patients, including 10 caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus). Duration of illness was available for 17 of the 22 patients; median duration was 6 days (range: 1--25 days). Fourteen of 18 patients for whom information was available sought medical care while ill, and eight (44%) were hospitalized. These findings confirm that bacterial lung infections are occurring among patients with fatal cases of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) and underscore both the importance of pneumococcal vaccination for persons at increased risk for pneumococcal pneumonia and the need for early recognition of bacterial pneumonia in persons with influenza.

This study by the CDC from people in the US show bacterial coinfection with h1n1 in 29% of the cases studied so bacterial coinfection is nothing new it even said that previous influenza pandemics it was known to happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

my theory would be that in case of other influenza infections immune system i just less responsive because of the viral infection already in place, and in case of current H1N1, well... it's so busy fighting with it and killing human body, that it probably won't even notice anything new incoming. but that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Just being in the hospital for any given amount of time you will catch bacterial infections. So many of these people catch the bacterial infection while at the hospital for h1n1. Doesn't really mater what country your in here in the US they have bacterial infections caught at the hospitals while people are there getting surgery or being treated.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Remember this comment from the Coroner in Chernivtsi?

Based on autopsies, we have come to the conclusion: it’s not pneumonia, but cardiopulmonary insufficiency and cardiogenic shock … The virus enters directly into the lungs, there is bleeding … Antibiotics should not be used …

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bacteremia is where bacteria invades the bloodstream if the bacteria reaches the heart it attaches to the valves of the heart due to the valves of the heart lacking white blood cells called Endocarditis which creates blockage and failure of the heart and Endocarditis is hard to treat due to the lack of blood supply to heart valves preventing most medicines from reaching them.

Endocarditis

Bacteremia

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Meningitis which is caused by bacterial infection and has been linked to h1n1 can cause Cardiomyopathy, Myocarditis and Pericardial Disease which infects the heart I personal had Myocarditis and Pericarditis when I was young and it was infection of the heart sack and hardening of the heart sack to the point my heart started failling and I spent a year in the hospital when I was twelve due to it and while in the hospital I had seven major heart attacks and five minor ones while on a heart monitor in the hospital.

Meningitis

Myocarditis

Pericarditis

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JBA2848]

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join