It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I live in pittsburgh and will keep my eyes open for those.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
may i suggest changing the name of this thread by some mods to 'Number of victims to unknown virus growing! H1N1 pandemic in Europe', if possible? i guess it's pointless to create separate threads for different countries... it would be better to have everything in one place, and right now the title is already a little bit misleading. recent discussions start to cover poland as well, and i guess other countries will follow very soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I was also reading in a newspaper that Russian scientists discovered that low versions of the virus were spred in to the air 2 years ago, I guess it's for pharmaceutical companies to gain profit. Obama has his shares, who else has shares in the pharmaceutical industry?

This people are evil.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Can someone (hopefully someone I haven't blocked
) come up with an easy explanation please? Thnx.

[edit on 11/18/2009 by wayno]

I don't know if you've blocked me or not, but here is an article that explains the basics pretty well. The last paragraph sort of explains how they mutate by recombining with each other.

Link: diseases-viruses.suite101.com...

What Does H1N1 Influenza Mean?
Different Surface Proteins Make Influenza Virus Strains Different
© Kenneth Rosen

May 15, 2009
The recent outbreak of Type A H1N1 influenza has many people asking questions about the biology of influenza virus. Such as what do the letters H and N refer to?

In the midst of all the worries and concerns relating to the recent outbreak of Type A H1N1 influenza some truly striking data about influenza viruses in general are often forgotten. Every year in the United States more than 30,000 people die as a result of infection with “seasonal influenza”, and more than 200,000 people require hospitalization for treatment.

The three main types of influenza virus generally differ in the severity of illness that they cause. Type A influenza is the virus that most commonly causes the most severe flu symptoms, while Type B is weaker and Type C is the weakest of all, rarely causing any symptoms.

What Do the H and the N Mean in the Name of the Virus
Influenza viruses can be identified based on the chemical structure of specific proteins found on the outer surface coat of the virus particle. The two dominant proteins found on the virus surface are known as Hemagglutinin (often referred to as “H” or “HA”) and Neuraminidase (“N” or “NA”). Both of these proteins play critical roles in the lifespan of an influenza virus.

The array of flu viruses that have been characterized over the years can carry different versions of H or N, and thus the numbering system. There are more than 10 known forms of H and as many as 9 versions of N. Thus different strains can be characterized by the type of H or N that they carry e.g. H1N1, or H3N2, etc. The avian flu that focused the world’s attention several years ago was known as H5N1.

What Do the H and N Proteins Do?
The H protein is important in allowing the virus to adhere to cells and gain entry so that the virus can be replicated. The name “hemagglutinin” means that the protein can cause red blood cells to clump together, one of the features originally associated with the flu virus when tested in laboratory dishes. The N protein, “neuraminidase”, is an enzyme that helps the virus to escape from cells once new viral particles have been replicated. This enzyme can cleave specialized sugar molecules that are often associated with the proteins found on the surface of cells. This is the protein that is targeted by flu medications such as Tamiflu and Relenza.

Flu Viruses Can Change Quickly
Unlike many other viruses, the nucleic acid that is found inside the influenza virus family is RNA not DNA, making them “RNA viruses”. Additionally, the instructions for making a new virus are carried in 8 separate fragments of RNA and not in one large contiguous piece of DNA as is true for many other viruses like chickenpox. The presence of the multiple fragments means that if a cell is infected simultaneously with two different versions of influenza, the fragments can be shuffled to generate a new form.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

NWO wants to keep society under control. the sooner the virus will start killing off people, the better for them. i don't think they wanna wait for it to spread in natural way, the release in ukraine was artificial in my opinion - mainly because there were almost no cases of ANY flu in ukraine before this pandemic. they've released very slightly mutated, but much more deadly, strain of H1N1 from mexico, but if it's more deadly, it means it'll probably spread slower. and even if not... they still would want to speed it up. they were doing sprayings for whatever reasons in US for years, and nothing happened, so i guess they think they can get away with it and noone will prove them anything. also, economic situation is getting worse and worse, there's a serious risk that there will be riots at some point - that's basically the reason behind a small footnote to footnote in lisbon treaty, which says that they have the right TO KILL people in case of riots. no arrests, no trials, shot to kill. that's the law in most european countries currently. people are not even aware of it. but even with such law... there are too many people to be successfully controlled in case of revolution, so this pandemic is basically their last chance. and they'll do everything to kill as many as they can, without getting blamed for it by those that'll survive.

and that, my friends, implies that it would be insanely stupid to create a vaccine that would kill instead of protecting. those that will take it, will be mostly those that want to obey NWO. the rest will be useless for them. and they can chip them with the vaccine - what would be the point in putting nanochip in a vaccine that's meant to kill?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There have also been posts here relating to doctors finding 8 different influenza viruses in Ukraine since the EPIDEMIC began. What are the chances of this occurring naturally(if true)?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Ukraine sequences have been released to the GISAID database. No press release from the WHO on them yet.

Virologists all over the World are rushing to perform analysis on them right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No matter how it is I know it's not all good, regardless of what version of the story is the true one I don't think they have the best in mind of us anyway. Best option is fight it out on how you can and survive.

Sounding stupid maybe but people deserve what is comming to them.
People like people on this forum are few compared to the crowd, the rest just don't care, they do not care about information, don't care about anything except their ego and appearance. We live in a fake sociaty today, where etics and values are long gone. The best one can do is find a way to stay healthy and that is how you fight back because nothing is going to change anyway.

How many people do you think gets involved in reading up stuff like this?
Maybe many but only when the time comes on the last 100 meters, before 100 meters all people care about is the self image. Last 100 meters is the same for them, they only get involved because of self preservation and not because of saving the world.Stupid animals, they are going to get what is comming to them.

I think it's going to get worse from now on, more people will die, more vacines and pills will come out, and more control in general will take place over the population.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

the thing is, NWO wants them to survive, not us. we won't obey. they will.

and sidenote, recently i saw a story somewhere about a folk that found a small reptile hidden behind a wall in his house, he was trapped there for 5 years and couldn't move. you know how he survived? that folk watched him all the time, and he found out that second reptile was bringing him food. for 5 years.

think about it before calling them animals. they are as human as we are. just 'a little bit' more blind.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I live in western part of Czech rep. Over my area is regular and very busy east-west fly path but planes are so high that it is usually impossible to hear their noise. But almost every night I hear lower flying airplanes in south-north direction - cannot imagine that all Rome-Helsinky flights are during night and so busy. I live at country so there is no big difference between day and night noise background. Today is very windy so "spraying" operations are stopped otherwise I can provide actual images of this night south-north flights trails by NOAA satellite.
I have no reports of low flying/spraying airplanes here.
Citizens here are aware of flu risk but they take it all with big grain of salt. There are 3 confirmed "swine" flu deaths - all with long term health issues. Health care professionals here are underpaid but on good knowledge level and there are lot of docs with common sense also. National epidemic plans are well established for many years.
People are not scared of "swine" flu as was pushed by western (yeh same owners here and there) media propaganda. Even "sheeples" don't want to take jab - there was never big culture of seasonal flu vaccines here. But they are disappointed by economic situation and "capitalism" - its just 20 years after fall of eastern block. They are angry and its not good for health.

EDIT: changed east to north

Take care
z.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It does not matter what side you are on. It's population reduction plan.
How dumb can people really get not to see this? I laugh when people go to vote, vote for the little pupet show starting NWO
as coproducer & pupet friends. People that vote for them are just like them but not with them. They hunger after the meat of a better suronding for them that was promised like willd animals. If you give an animal a chunck of meat you will see it's true nature, if you stick your hand in the meat he will bite the hand of the one that is feeding it.

People in Ukraine are dieing as a result of no action at all. Close the borders, talk about it on the international news, get teams in place, keep people at distance from one another, isolate the problem as best as possible. None of this is happening because people are stupid and the ones responsible for this do not want this to happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
since healthcare in poland is in situation far from being perfect (not because of H1N1 or any other flu, it's just the state it's in since a long time), healthcare strike is highly possible within next few days. and i just saw a comment on one of polish blogs, which is very accurate... that government may want to introduce martial law in poland in such case, to avoid healthcare being paralyzed.

yay. go go doctors.
to hell.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
In the interest of ATS getting the news first:

One of the two small mutations theorized to be in the Ukraine samples has been confirmed.

D225G a receptor binding domain change makes the swine flu much more virulent in the lungs.

This mutation brings the H1N1 virus closer to the 1918 virus as it was in the third and deadliest wave.

Two samples from Brazil also contained this and one other small mutation.

This mutation has no effect on transmission of the virus and will not impact the function of the vaccines against the virus. It does mean that more of the infected will die from the various lung symptoms described so many times in this thread.

More to follow as the analysis continues....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

'all with long term health issues' - DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT.

4 people died in poland already. suddenly, after 2 days since first of them died, they're claiming now exactly same thing - that all had long term health issues.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

superb. so the worst possible scenario is going to be true.

well... nothing new, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

That is the idea I think to make the virus more efficient until people start to take the vaccine. Don't want to take the vaccine? We will make you take the vaccine

I could just wonder what this vaccine has in it that they want us to take it so bad. One of a few things it can contain would be sterilization among few other things.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

sterilization is actually reported to be one of possible side effects of adjuvants, as far as i know at least. what it contains almost for sure, is nano chip.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Have you tried to get the vaccine? You might be in for a surprise if you're an adult over 25. I found out last night that unless you're a child, an adult under 25 or can prove you have a qualifying health issue - you won't be getting the swine flu vaccine anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I believe my mother and that is all - often I don't believe myself - that is base of thinking. Just now I have no reason to disbelieve CZ official reports. I'm sure that if situation is going bad they will manipulate numbers but it will not be big trouble to discover in country where everybody know everybody if they are not directly related

To be exact - one of the deaths is from spring.
I'm sorry for false reporting - only the spring death is linked to long term issues (cancer). Another report is without specification and last one they connect to secondary infection by pneumococ (aka normal bacterial pneumonia). Seasonal flu and A/H1N1 flu (about 500 laboratory confirmed) is spreading here bit earlier then usually but just now nothing out of normal. I'm in connection with my friend who work at hospital.
I will not post links or translations because all sources repeat same mantra. If I find something really interesting, I'll post translation with source link.
Thanks to ATS I was able to prepare myself and warn my family and friends. Now I'm just waiting how situation evolve and trying to help as much as I can.

regards
z.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dr Niman Commentary on Changes to H1N1 Ukraine Sequences

Receptor Binding Domain Change D225G Confirmed in Ukraine
Recombinomics Commentary 14:41
November 18, 2009
Mill Hill has released a series of sequences from patients in Ukraine. Four of the samples had the receptor binding domain change D225G. Three samples were from lung, one from a throat swab.

Samples with D255G are listed below

A/Lviv/N6/2009

A/Lviv/N2/2009

A/Ternopil/N11/2009

A/Ternopil/N10/2009

All HA samples also had a Ukraine specific marker that had been previously found in swine.

More detailed analysis to follow.

Commentary

[edit on 18-11-2009 by ecoparity]

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join