It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

What are you talking about??

We have come to many conclusions and agreements in the last 150 pages.

At first we thought it was pneumonic plague, we know it's not.
We highly SUSPECT it's a minor mutation in the H1N1 virus, probably at protein sequence #225.
We know the western MSM is lying and covering up.
We know WHO is lying and covering up.
We know that now Ukraine is lying and covering up.

The better question would be what is the point of YOUR post.
If you don't like this thread, don't read it.

Go watch some youtube videos where people still claim this is a form of bubonic plague, if you want real information, I guess.

And BTW, people in the Ukraine HAVE benefited from this information.. I get emails from Ukrainians every day telling me THANKS for making youtube videos with information I learned from this thread. They don't hear anything but lies from their news reports, telling them it's seasonal flu now.

Why don't you go tell them they don't deserve to have any analysis other than what their news programs choose to tell them.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by seattletruth]

Thats a fairly venomous response from you ... the point of my query was to determine what constructive results have come out of this mass of postings and how have those "results and conclusions" benefited the majority of the Ukrainian population and whether you've succeeded in raising global awareness and action in a positive manner.

How has determining that the WHO, MSM and the Ukrainian government are not being forthright and open with their knowledge and information helped the average Ukrainian to deal with this issue ? I'm sure that a good number of the Ukrainian population doesn't even know what Youtube is, let alone access it. And global MSM still hasn't changed their stance on reporting the situation.

So again, besides stating that this thread has reached such and such conclusion ... has it achieved any positive change in how this situation has developed and unfolded ?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You all sound like the WHO, none of you have any idea what the virus is, what to do, opinions that would make NO difference. I've been following this thread and every page is the same as the previous...bickering back and forth from the comforts of your home while the Ukrainians are dying.

It's unfortunate that Western News doesn't pick this story up and broadcast it more. Probably because nobody knows what the virus is or how to stop it, so it's better to stay hush-hush in the event of mass pandemonium...because there's only one kind of good pandemonium, controlled pandemonium like H1N1, not the real thing, because a real unstoppable virus will show the true colors for our leaders and health care ministers.

A quick add lib for a REAL viral situation:

President of any country: "And here's our health minister (place name here)."
Health Minister: "WE'RE F*************CKED!!!!! WE HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!"

A quick add lip for H1N1:

Prez: "Here's the Health guy again"
Health Minister: "Um...wash your hands and cough into your sleeves a**holes."

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
More than 200 Paraguay villagers thought sprayed with pesticide

(CNN) -- More than 200 indigenous people who refused to vacate their land in eastern Paraguay were sprayed late last week with what some believe was pesticide, sending seven to the hospital, a government cabinet member said this week.

The 217 members of the Ava Guarani community in the Itakyry district suffered vomiting, diarrhea, headaches and nausea, said Esperanza Martinez, Paraguay's minister of health. Although one person was in serious condition, she said Monday, the rest are improving.

"For us, it's very clear that this is an acute community-wide intoxication caused in a premeditated manner by an unknown substance," Martinez said on her ministry's Web site. "But it is very clear because all of the similar symptoms occurred after this incident."

I know Paraguay is not any where near Ukraine. I just thought it shows people being sprayed and becoming sick from it does happen. This just happened in South America.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

Thats a fairly venomous response from you ... the point of my query was to determine what constructive results have come out of this mass of postings and how have those "results and conclusions" benefited the majority of the Ukrainian population and whether you've succeeded in raising global awareness and action in a positive manner.

How was that venomous? It's words on a computer screen that don't agree with you, sorry if it hurts.

And, well, I am sure hundreds, if not thousands thousands of people have become aware of this Ukrainian situation DIRECTLY from this thread. I'm sure every body who became aware from this thread, told all their friends, and their friends told their friends and so on.

And actually I wouldn't even know about this situation without this thread, most likely, and 10,000+ people a day view videos that I made from info posted on this thread, so YEAH, I'd say this thread has both directly and INDIRECTLY raised awareness across the world, and in Ukraine itself.

Seriously, by your argument, what's the point of ANY thread? Are we magically expected to fix all the worlds problems on a web forum?? Get real.. We are just trying to learn as much as we can, explore every opportunity we can, and come to conclusions.. AND GUESS WHAT. We have come to MANY conclusions since 2 weeks ago, as a direct result of this thread.

If you think this is pointless, don't read it anymore. Actually, I don't care if you read it anymore, but how about you don't post any more that we shouldn't be free thinkers and discuss events that are being lied to us by our media. You know who else doesn't like free discussions of current events with view points not sanctioned by the government? HINT: he had a bit of a dirty sanchez.

Actually, go ahead and post some more, you're certainly free to. But use your own criterion to judge if you should post it, before you do; WHAT WILL THE POST ACCOMPLISH IN THE WORLD. If the answer is nothing, please follow your own advice.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

First, thank you for summarizing the past 150 pages so I don't have to read them.
Second, seems like we are still looking for answers on what is going on. I was wondering how many are infected vs. how many are dead. I see the dead numbers, but they are not meaningful without the total number infected. My guess is that a lot of infected are not reporting in to health clinics.
Ukraine has 75 million people. 239 dead may not be a significant number. For example, if we assume a 5% infection rate - almost no symptoms to death--- that means 3.75 million are/have been infected. 239 deaths in 3.75 million is insignificant at .000064. We have much higher death rates from seasonal flu. Panic over.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Didn't seem particularly venomous to me, just a factual recap of what's gone down here.

Had you been following the thread carefully, you'd have seen a few thank yous from folks over in the region. What exactly do you expect of us anyway? We've collected and collated a lot of various news reports, debunking a few different theories, found a fair number of reliable news sources, a larger number of unreliable ones, put forth some reasonable analyses and theories, so I'm pretty happy with the hard work a lot of people have put in here.

There isn't truly much anyone CAN do, other than watch and study what facts we can confirm and help spread information and awareness.

And wait for signs that it's exploding near us.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ecoparity: i just registered to reply... to some utter *Snip* you're posting here.

you're not afraid of vaccine as long as it doesn't contain squalene (do you have a laboratory at home and are able to check what *Snip* actually sits inside? or are you, er... trusting big pharma? or maybe working for them?) - there are many cases, reported especially in US, of complications being a result of the shot. there's nothing to be afraid of - sure, tell that to all those women that have lost their unborn children.

second claim that really pissed me off, was that countries like russia, poland or china don't have to buy those vaccines because they can produce their own. sure. the problem is, i live in poland. our health minister is being seriously attacked by the rest of government and mass media, because she opposes those vaccines, so she doesn't want to sign a deal with big pharma, to 1) BUY those, and 2) take the responsibility for side effects.

check theflucase.com... - it's all there. unless, well. you're considering Jane Burgermeister a fear mongerer, just like you're reacting to all the others out there. after all, it's the internet.

but some people are trying to do something.
some people are trying to warn others.
if you don't want to do the same, at least stop acting like you know everything when in fact you know nothing.
it doesn't matter what you believe in... as long as you're hurting only yourself. and unfortunately, saying that vaccines are safe, should be considered crime against humanity.

*Snip*
over and out.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Only 100+ are dead in the Ukraine, what the hell are you all so worried about?

www.rnw.nl...

"More than 100 people have died of flu-related symptoms since late October, 14"

Oooooo start building the bomb shelters and wearing your gas masks, this is the big one

It's funny, the same fear tactics that the US media uses are being used in the Ukraine. Yet Westerns believe that there virus is BS and Ukraine's must be something real.

There's a reason you don't hear about this in the news, why? Because only a tiny hand full have perished. Big effing deal.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
en.rian.ru...

Flu death toll in Ukraine rises to 239 - Health Ministry

KIEV, November 12 (RIA Novosti) - The number of deaths in Ukraine from flu viruses has risen to 239, with 26 passing away over the past 24 hours, the Health Ministry said Thursday.

The ministry said earlier that 15 regions in the ex-Soviet republic had already crossed the flu epidemic threshold, while 11 provinces were close to it. The Ukrainian government imposed quarantine in nine western provinces in late October in an attempt to curb the spread of flu.

All educational establishments in the capital Kiev were closed, and people were obliged to wear medical masks in all catering establishments, shops and social services facilities across the former Soviet republic.

Eighty-five cases of swine flu (H1N1 strain), including 16 deaths, have been confirmed in the country.

Ukrainian parliament has approved the allocation of 1 billion hryvnias ($125 million) for measures to fight swine and seasonal flu.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

I am only following this thread from time to time and even I know that there are more than 100 dead. Go back and read. There are more than 200 dead and more than 40 of them are in the last 48 hours or so. Not trying to sound harsh but there are alot of people on this thread doing the same thing you just did. Please read then post.

Edit-

On a side note if the CDC downplayed the death numbers in the us by 75% for H1N1 then it is most likely equally or even more so downplayed for the ukraine.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by SpaDe_]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

translate.google.com...

239 dead, not 100.

Over 1.2 million sick right now, with more ill every day, more as in thousands more.

And the dead are dying in some pretty harsh ways. It's not a jke or something to dismiss as normal or hype. It's real and a problem.

You don't need people dying by truckloads to have a severe problem on your hands: if enough people are sick at one time, it can crash an economy faster than warfare can.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here are some of the nicest charts I've seen of the pandemic progress,

PDF Download

People were asking for something like this quite a few pages ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
But they still all answer to FEMA in the same way that the police answer to the secret service.

Wrong again and Sec. Kathleen Sebelius would laugh her ass off at such nonsense. The CDC reports to the HHS, which is part of the President's cabinet. FEMA has no jurisdiction over the HHS or the CDC. I suggest you start reading about the US chain of command. As for the Ukraine, WHO runs the show in regards to their vaccines.

United States presidential line of succession

As for shortages:

CDC: 38 Million Doses of H1N1 Vaccine Available

Ukraine asks WHO for 15 million doses of free vaccine to fight flu outbreak

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

Fine. But they all still answer to the Queen of England, the Rothschilds, and the Pope. That may not be "official" news like your CDC and HHS facts but that doesn't mean it's not true. I stress that FEMA control of vaccine distribution is also not official news. Furthermore, do you really think hospital representatives have any significant control over when the vaccines arrive? Laugh your ass off at such nonsense.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Very good point i asked earlier if she is for vaccine or what? these danm things kill and affect and kill, especially pregnant women/ got no responses from her in relation to if she is for the big pharma or what? i caught this one earlier glad you caught it, too spread the word thanks!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Thanks for the link.

One thing painfully clear looking at it though is that the deaths are underreported everywhere. With the new figures released by the CDC, the totals make a huge jump. If other countries are similarly under-counting, and this thing's accelerating as it looks to be, what's January gonna be like?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Could this be related, from reliefweb, dated Nov 11th 2009, just curious

NATO
Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response
Coordination Centre
(EADRCC)
Fax : +32-2-707.2677
[email protected]
OTAN
Centre Euro-Atlantique de
coordination des réactions
en cas de catastrophe
(EADRCC)
Télécopie : +32-2-707.2677
[email protected]
NON - CLASSIFIED
NON - CLASSIFIED
-1-
EADRCC URGENT DISASTER ASSISTANCE REQUEST
INFLUENZA A H1N1 - BULGARIA
Message Nº.
:
OPS(EADRCC)(2009)0089
Dtg
:
11 November 2009, 10.00 UTC
:
Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre
To
:
Points of Contact for International Disaster Response in NATO and Partner Countries
Precedence
:
Priority
Originator
:
Duty Officer
Tel: +32-2-707.2670
Approved by
:
Head EADRCC
Tel: +32-2-707.2673
Reference
:
EAPC(C)D(98)10(Revised)
This report consists of : -2- pages
1. In accordance with the procedures at reference, EADRCC has received today at 08:21 11 November 2009 UTC, a disaster assistance request from Bulgaria. The following information was provided.
2. General Situation
2.1. The Ministry of Health of Republic of Bulgaria announced on 4th of November 2009 a National epidemic situation caused by the A H1N1 influenza.
2.2. According to the Bulgarian authorities the nation's stockpile of antivirals consists of Tamiflu and Relenza in proportion 3:1. Both are used for therapy of severe hospitalized cases and are available in hospitals.
2.3. 130,000 doses are already shipped to Bulgaria; another 50,000 doses are available in the central Ministry of Health warehouse and 15,000 doses in regional warehouses.
2.4. The Pandemic Committee has been established and decided that Bulgaria needs Tamiflu and Relenza in the same proportion, i. e. 150,000 therapeutic doses of Tamiflu and 50 000 doses of Relenza.
2.5. Bulgaria is also prepared to cover the costs of the antivirals if necessary.
3. National resources available for disaster response and measures taken.
3.1. All available national resources are dealing with the situation.
NON – CLASSIFIED
OPS(EADRCC)(2009)0089
NON - CLASSIFIED
-2-
4. The following requirements for international assistance have been identified:
Description
Effective Date
Quantity
Antivirals:
Oseltamivir/ATC: J 05 AH 2/75 mg
ASAP
150 000 doses
Zanamivir/ATC: J 05 AH 01/5 mg
ASAP
50 000 doses
5. Points of Entry:
5.1. Sofia airport
6. Delivery point:
6.1. To be confirmed
7. The Operational Point of Contact in Bulgaria can be reached in the following ways:
Name:
Peter Bonev
Organisation:
National Civil Protectoin Service Directorate General
Telephone:
+359 2960 10 333
Mobile phone:
+359 884 009 369
Fax:
+3592 862 60 24
E-mail:
[email protected]
Operating hours:
24/7
8. Response co-ordination.
8.1. With a view to providing a coordinated response to the stricken nation’s requirements, nations in a position to meet these demands, in full or in part, are invited to reply to the Operational Point of Contact of the Stricken Nation, with an information copy to EADRCC, by any of the communication means listed above and below.
8.2. The Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre can be reached in the following ways:
Telephone:
+32-2-707.2670
Fax :
+32-2-707.2677
Mobile Phone:
+32-475-829.071
e-mail:
[email protected]
Internet
www.nato.int...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Oooo 200, someone call Hazmat!!!!

This isn't a pandemic. Ever since H1N1, any little virus and death is broadcasted.

When, let say, 2000 start dying a day, then we have a problem.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Really why post all that??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Welcome to ATS, just to advise you we attack information here, not people. Telling people to shut the F up is considered a personal attack.

I think people have been warned, more than required.

The problem with the position you're taking is you don't want to warn people, you want to deny them the choice to vaccinate or not.

I'm not telling anyone to take the vaccine, I'm saying it should be a non mandatory choice and taking squalene and mercury should not be a requirement for getting vaccinated.

The politician in Poland you refer to is trying to make the choice on everyone's behalf, that I disagree with.

Poland has facilities to make vaccine but it seems they want to buy it rather than make it, probably because of the amount of time it takes to produce.

I've seen and read and investigated every claim of the swine flu and vaccine conspiracy, I even fell for some of them myself for a while. People like you just keep posting the same crap over and over again. Have you personally investigated any of the claims on the blog you posted?

Have you looked into what safety and verification controls vaccines go through before they get to the needle?

Have you looked into how many researchers perform genetic analysis of vaccines and viruses?

If you want to argue conspiracy please go to the thread in my signature, this thread is for updates and news on Ukraine and the surrounding region.

Accusing people of being "government agents" is one of the most pathetic behaviors I've seen on ATS. I'm pursuing the truth and if that means people get angry or don't like me I really don't care. IMO, the people pushing this BS killer vaccine conspiracy are the ones who are serving the NWO agenda. Unlike you I won't accuse people without proof or try to deny them the right to participate in the discussions.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Due to the fact it's the first readily verifiable source of info i've run across since this thread started...

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join