It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I looked at the top of the page and it says something about alternative news, conspiracy theory. Get in line, get your shot, no squalene in these vaccines. It may say 100% mortality, but that just means some people will die.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

a lot of these people ARE on target and if you keep up with stuff it is killing people this is not scare tactics this is your f ---- govt. and pwers that be at work
Yeah Baby! Agenda 21, how can they implement it without culling the herd? I looked at the UN maps.... the only way that will work is if a whole lot of people cease to exist! I think the Ukraine may very well be the beginning, if I am wrong, great!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I saw a latest report in the Kiev Post that the Ukraine authorities are frustrated at peoples reluctance to have the Vaccine.
One reference follows a magazine article apparently which has contributed;

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I have been pressing this point all along and this will HIT alot sooner than people are willing to accept . THERE IS A SITE AS I MENTIONED BEFORE REALLY LAYS OUT THE NWO AGENDA in effect.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

I have appreciated your contributions a lot. I still need to check that site out that you put up. I think when they start shutting down selected websites it is time to 'hunker down'. I will not be surprised to see that happen if and when the bug hits us here.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I totally agree with you but check this out go around her religious takes but the info she has is powerful read the blogs and the insight she has made to where this all is and get back at me it is very powerful, as i told a few of my friends hell some will be watching games or dealing with figures as opposed to getting the HIT , check it out called american holcaust

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

sorry bout that my typing is not great, the site is AMERICAN HOLOCAUST

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The ARTICLEclaims:

On this yesterday, on November 11, to the newspaper “[Doba]” reported the chief of bureau Of [chernovitskoy] provincial [sudmedekspertizy], the doctor of sciences, professor Victor [Bachinskiy].

I looked up DOBA, it's a weekly Ukrainian newspaper.
Their last issue was released on Nov. 5th, so they should be releasing a new paper today.
Hopefully this will shed some new light on the situation, as this will get to the source of the claims.

Heres a link to DOBA
translate.google.com... u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.doba.cv.ua%2F

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by SunnyDee

That's the source:
www.zik.com.ua...

Western Information Agency... for the credibility, I don't know yet, but from the articles on the website, it seems legit and as credible as Russia Today or Rian.ru... big news outlets.

Reading this translation the heading says

Ukrainians die not from pneumonia, but from virus [disstressindroma], the expert

My understanding of this is that the name of this virus is Disstressindroma, it also mentions it again in the article.
I Googled Disstressindroma and it only showed 2 links 1 being ATS and Google news search showing only 1 link.
Does anyone know if this is a new name that has been just given to this Virus, could it be a mistranslation or is it fake??

[edit on 12/11/2009 by wycky] Typo

[edit on 12/11/2009 by wycky]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Yeah, I did a google search, too. 4 blog sites (one being ATS); spanish (language); french and english.
I went to labvirus.com and left the article. We'll see what those guys have to say about it.

edit- I went to pubmed.gov which is a pretty good medical search engine and could find nothing about disstressindroma.
Then again, maybe it's spelt incorrectly.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
First of all the first study was in the 1930's and the second in the 1950's but look at the conclusion again:

Wrong, it's based on experiments in the 50's. yes let's look at the conclusion.

Next, the researchers infected a new set of unvaccinated mice with the high-affinity mutant virus strain that had emerged in the first series of experiments. In the absence of antibody pressure, the virus reverted to a low-affinity form and was once again able to easily infect cells and spread

Without having been vaccinated the weakened virus was able to revert back to being dangerous. That's why the article concludes that seasonal vaccinations would help to reduce the severity of future seasonal flu outbreaks.

Wrong again, not dangerous low affinity, less dangerous but more contagious. It's right there. Is English your native language?
You should stop spouting things as absolutes concerning a very complicated science and misdirecting people. You completely missed the entire point of the article.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

VERY GOOD POINT BUT, IS SHE FOR THE VACCINE? GIVEN ALL THE EVIDENCE AGAINST IT?/ WHAT IS THAT ABOUT I WONDER/?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wycky

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by SunnyDee

That's the source:
www.zik.com.ua...

Western Information Agency... for the credibility, I don't know yet, but from the articles on the website, it seems legit and as credible as Russia Today or Rian.ru... big news outlets.

Reading this translation the heading says

Ukrainians die not from pneumonia, but from virus [disstressindroma], the expert

My understanding of this is that the name of this virus is Disstressindroma, it also mentions it again in the article.
I Googled Disstressindroma and it only showed 2 links 1 being ATS and Google news search showing only 1 link.
Does anyone know if this is a new name that has been just given to this Virus, could it be a mistranslation or is it fake??

Try "acute respiratory distress syndrome", it gives a better search engine response. Perhaps the Google translator (that obviously was used in at least one of the translations I've seen) hasn't been quite accurate, although I'm not quite sure if the people quoting the Russian text have used a machine or really can read Russian. I can, but only within certain limits and slowly.

The acute respiratory distress syndrome has close relations e.g. to the H5N1 avian influenza. Just what we needed now, to be mixed with the swine flu. Get two rather similar viruses attack the population at the same time and the end result may be rather worrying.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Lithium

Well, there's plenty about acute respiratory distress syndrome. Maybe, you are right and this is the proper translation. If you look at the translation, "disstressindroma" doesn't even seem spelt right if it were a word. You wouldn't spell it "diss" it would be 1 "s".

Well, here are some links on acute respiratory distress syndrome.

acute respiratory distress syndrome :

cute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is a life-threatening lung condition that prevents enough oxygen from getting into the blood.

health.google.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

[edit on 12-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

It has to be a word which does not translate to English, like slang but I assume it means a virus which creates cytokine storms basically.

The translation was performed by a native speaker, the software translation was much worse.

The article is talking about H1N1 killing people via cytokine storms. The point of posting it was not to get everyone worked up but to point out the media sources from there are so screwed up right now you can find anything you want to.

In the last week we've seen news reports from there that completely contradict each other. News media in that part of the World is not like what we are used to in the West, we're talking about a press system that still hasn't gotten used to being free completely and which still carries some of the old habits. They are extremely suspicious of government and of the West.

It kind of reminds me of a college news service in the US back in the 80s. Back before they all started trying to act like CNN. Very "alternative" news.

ETA: I don't want to blame the news media there, the government "officials" themselves are spreading a lot of the contradictions.

News reports from that region often mix language within the article text. I've had several which were part Russian and part Ukrainian. You might try variations of the word in different regional dialects but I'm pretty sure it's a type of slang term.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I hate to be a party-pooper, but if there is any truth to the aerial spraying, there may not be very many safe places to go. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I don't trust our government, and this scares me. Going remote would certainly make me FEEL safer.

Aerial spraying, tape up the windows with duct tape and plastic? hmmmm.
Who has these biologicals? And why the Ukraine? Because they knew it would be blamed on political posturing? AQ moved a biological into Dushambe in 2004... maybe this is the one.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I heard an unconfirmed report that is interesting. You guys probably have seen the video I posted about the Gel Rains that harbored bacteria that was tested on a small town in 1994. If not, it's here: www.youtube.com...

I posted this on another message board, and got this response from somebody:

I just watched the video, out of curiosity, as I have just seen a similar substance within the last two weeks (central Oregon coast). Got in my car to go to work one morning, the usual cold and wet outside, so I started my windshield wipers. The wipers were scraping something across the glass that wasn't just rainwater, so I thought, 'Wow; colder than I thought... that must be frost. Crap, it's too early for frost.' Then, I noticed that the 'frost' gathering at the sides of the windshield wasn't melting off. I looked at it harder (from the inside of the car), and noticed that it looked like wet, crumpled rice paper or plastic wrap; more like rice paper, as it looked as if it might decompose. I did not get out of the car, as it was cold and still raining lightly, and I was leaving for work. Pretty glad now I didn't get out and scrape some off to look at, as I considered doing. When I got to work, I mentioned it to another co-worker, who said that they had noticed the same 'stuff,' but had no idea what it was, either. Haven't seen it again, yet, but we do often notice that the rain here has somwhat the effect of a 'snowglobe' when you shake it; if you look between the drops, you can definitely see tiny specks of something that swirl, not fall, as do the raindrops. It is pretty, but disturbing, if you know what I mean. Did anyone else notice this 'jelly sludge?' I know what I saw, and I am sure/afraid that it is a similar thing to above.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with reality... Or if there has been or will be a huge increase in H1N1 infections on the coast of Oregon.
flu.oregon.gov...
Their flu tracker only lists the total numbers, but they update it daily...
Makes it hard to see the trends, but its obvious from those numbers they aren't bad. The highest numbers areas are also the most highly populated, from the looks of it, which is normal.

I just thought I would post it and see what you guys thought..

And as I posted before, we KNOW what causes this Gel-like rain to form now, it does NOT occur naturally in any way. It requires highly processed, dehydrated, powdered super-absorbant polymers that are put into a solution and agitated right before being sprayed.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ok, I've watched this thread grow over the last few weeks and I have to admit I'm really not sure what's been achieved ... anything substantial ? ... has it changed or caused to be changed, the events being played out in the Ukraine ? ... has it informed, enlightened or increased global awareness of the Ukrainian events ?

I'm thinking "no" to all the above questions.

So, what has been the final outcome of all the thousands of posts, hundreds of generated pages and untold "back and forth" between posters ?
Has the situation in the Ukraine benefited even slightly from all this thread activity ?

Perhaps someone here could be kind enough to summarize what this thread has ACTUALLY achieved.

Thanks in advance ....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

What are you talking about??

We have come to many conclusions and agreements in the last 150 pages.

At first we thought it was pneumonic plague, we know it's not.
We highly SUSPECT it's a minor mutation in the H1N1 virus, probably at protein sequence #225.
We know the western MSM is lying and covering up.
We know WHO is lying and covering up.
We know that now Ukraine is lying and covering up.

The better question would be what is the point of YOUR post.
If you don't like this thread, don't read it.

Go watch some youtube videos where people still claim this is a form of bubonic plague, if you want real information, I guess.

And BTW, people in the Ukraine HAVE benefited from this information.. I get emails from Ukrainians every day telling me THANKS for making youtube videos with information I learned from this thread. They don't hear anything but lies from their news reports, telling them it's seasonal flu now.

Why don't you go tell them they don't deserve to have any analysis other than what their news programs choose to tell them.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ukraine Dead Increase to 239 - Still No Sequences

www.recombinomics.com...

Recombinomics Commentary 20:26 November 12, 2009 1,253,558 Influenza/ARI 65.615 Hospitalizations 239 Deaths The above numbers are from the latest update from the Ukraine Ministry of Health. The number of deaths increased 26 to 239, so 50 new deaths have been reported in the past 2 days. Although the virus continues to spread (only 5 of the 27 reporting areas have not topped the epidemic threshold) many of the deaths are still being reported from the hard hit areas in western Ukraine(see map). However, the biggest jump in cases was 6.096 in Kiev to 89,339. The steady increase in the high level of deaths continues to raise concerns about genetic changes in the H1N1. In this morning's press conference the WHO discussed the need for prompt treatment with Tamiflu, but did not address genetic changes in Ukraine. Only general statements on the stability of the H1N1 were made in response to questions on genetic changes in Ukraine. Today's conference is a week after the last comments on the Ukraine H1N1 sequences which indicated that there were no large changes, but an update would be forthcoming in a "few days". It has now been over a week and no updates on genetic changes have been forthcoming. The release of the sequences from Ukraine is long overdue.

50 more dead in last 2 days, still no press release from WHO regarding genetic changes.

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join