It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I can't help but be a sicko, I grew up in a butchershop(hence the name). I also got a good dose of 2,4D and 2,4,5T at the ripe old age of 14 courtesy of my well meaning grandfather(rest his soul). I can't help but feel that 'our' wool is being pulled over our eyes by TPTB through the MSM. All we can do is try to be prepared. I will make this prediction: If we hear of this kind of 'contagious ketchup' happening in the US, we will see the internet shutdown shortly thereafter.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

very well put! this is beyond serious folks;

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
According to this news report... there's a new virus and it's 100% deadly so far.

I don't want to fearmonger, but this could be real bad. If someone wants to do a thread about it, go ahead.

New Virus

All victims of virus in Bukovina (22 people at the age from 20 to 40 years) died not of double-sided pneumonia, as this was considered earlier, but as a result virus [disstressindroma], i.e., the total defeat of the lungs: warmly- pulmonary insufficiency first begins, the cardiogenic shock, which causes stopping of heart and death, and then is developed. On this yesterday, on November 11, to the newspaper “[Doba]” reported the chief of bureau Of [chernovitskoy] provincial [sudmedekspertizy], the doctor of sciences, professor Victor [Bachinskiy].
“During double-sided pneumonia is tracked the specific morphological picture. Relative to data of deaths, then here there is no such morphological picture. The virus, which causes death, is very aggressive, it even does not strike trachea, but immediately it falls into the lungs and their strong edema and continuous hemorrhages are caused. Cause this state the mixed types of parainfluenza and influenza [A]/[N]1N1. This is the very toxic strain, which, until now, did not undergo by that manufactured by Ministry of Pub. Health the method of treatment”, reported Victor [Bachinskiy].

According to him, it is necessary to urgently change the standards of treatment, indeed those, which adapted, until now, results they did not give - in the resuscitation it was impossible to save all people, struck by this virus. They did not justify in this situation and the apparatuses for mechanical ventilation of lungs - the mortality of people began in 100%.

In view of this, the group of the professors Of [chernovitskogo] [meduniversiteta] turned into the Ministry of Public Health and [SNBO] with the requirement to reexamine the standards of the treatment of patients in Bukovina. Scientist- morphologists sent into Kiev protocols, results of studies and undertaken in heavily sick and dead from the virus faces analyses.

Victor [Bachinskiy], entering the group of the initiators of rotation, notes that the virus is extremely toxic, it is capable to penetrate not only through the respiratory organs, but also through the ocular shell. Therefore [chernovitskie] scientists recommend to on no account reject the masks and for the period of epidemic even to bear goggles. Important condition for the non-admission of worsening in the situation is also the observance of quarantine regime.

Let's hope it's a mistranslation or some hoax.

Oops, ecoparty already posted it...

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Vitchilo, no shtoh?! Am I right in assuming that you read cyrillic and speak Russian? It's just better to get the facts from a native speaker than a google translator.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Re: Bukovina virus, do you think they were referring to only the patients on ventilators that had a 100% mortality rate. I would like to see more about this, not understanding exactly what they are saying, may be the translation that's confusing me.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Read the translation (2 replies up) that Vichilo posted. It's a better translation.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Did you translate that yourself? Your version is different than Eco's, and yours is easier to read. I am still a little confused about mortality rate.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hey Butcher, if I'm understanding this correctly, "All victims of virus in Bukovina (22 people at the age from 20 to 40 years)" have 100% mortality rate. So, new virus with a perfect batting average.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

Hey Butcher, if I'm understanding this correctly, "All victims of virus in Bukovina (22 people at the age from 20 to 40 years)" have 100% mortality rate. So, new virus with a perfect batting average.
I hated to think that I was reading it right, but that is what it says. This sounds a lot more like Capt. Trips, except that even Stephen Kings virus only had a 98% kill rate! Add tight-fitting goggles to your arsenal, too.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The Stand was a great book.
I understand - you had a moment of cognitive dissonance. It happens. What I find most telling is that this is a Russian news source (so, I believe) and they were downplaying the whole Ukraine flu thing recently. We truly may be in for some trouble.
Better pack our bags and head for Colorado and Mother Abigail.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Where did you find this info, the site you gave does not work for me, it just takes me to babelfish translate page. Basically, is the source credible is all I want to know.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by really

I hate to be a party-pooper, but if there is any truth to the aerial spraying, there may not be very many safe places to go. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I don't trust our government, and this scares me. Going remote would certainly make me FEEL safer.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No, poop the party, please. I'm with you. If this article is for real we might be in some deep, deep doodoo. But, I was just trying to make light of a serious topic with some The Stand references. I wonder if the aerosol spraying was for real. Moreso, I wonder if this virus with 100% kill rate is for real.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Get ready people either baxter released a better and more deadly virus when the one released in Mexico was not good enough and deadly enough or the Ukraine got itself a biological weapon in their hands.

Still what a feast for big pharma they get to make another vaccine and actually get countries to make mass vaccinations mandatory, after all a deadly virus that can kill you so fast is worth an global emergency.

What a whole bunch of crocks.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You lot should form a group and call it 'THE SCAREMONGERER'S'

DAMN!

You really know how to get people paranoid.... there are no planes spraying anything... not around here anyway.... and this flu thing is probably related to that chenobyl disaster... you remember the commercial:

THE WATER IN MAJORCA DOESN'T TASTE QUITE LIKE IT OUGHT TO

OR

THE WATA IN MAJORCA DON'T TASTE QUITE LIKE IT ORTA

In this case:

THE WATER IN THE UKRAINE IS NO GOOD FOR YOU

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah, you're right. 23 years after chernobyl, when the radioactive clouds have moved all over the northern hemisphere, the only water source affected is in the Ukraine. This may be happening because of medical standards (possibly) in the county but I seriously doubt this is happening because of chernobyl.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

That's the source:
www.zik.com.ua...

Western Information Agency... for the credibility, I don't know yet, but from the articles on the website, it seems legit and as credible as Russia Today or Rian.ru... big news outlets.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thanks, Vitchilo.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Remember it was a warning that I remember that said, the waves comes in threes. . .

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a lot of these people ARE on target and if you keep up with stuff it is killing people this is not scare tactics this is your f ---- govt. and pwers that be at work

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join