It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by ecoparity

Read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

apparently. the CDC was wrong about the US mortality rate of swine flu. There have actually been around 4 times the number of deaths. Makes you wonder about these figures coming out of the Ukraine.

I think that story is directly related to the longer term studies, one of which came out of California that determined the effects of the swine flu were worse than initially thought.

A great deal for this relates to that same issue - that a large number of swine flu victims end up with longer term health issues, especially pneumonia. I was warning people back in April / May to get the pneumonia vaccine if they were not opposed to it and ask their Dr to give them antibiotics if they came down with the flu.

Another big part of that is the WHO and CDC covering their asses by "fixing" some of the numbers after the fact. They played all kinds of games to minimize the number of infected and dead, there were rumors and back-side chatter that the stat fixing would have to be "adjusted" in some way eventually.

I think rather than admit they lied they just claim the virus was "worse than we thought". If you really think about that statement it doesn't seem all that credible. They can try to claim they didn't know about the longer term effects but proving that's a lie is easy. Typical government BS, claim incompetence of some kind to avoid admitting intentional negligence.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Just got this video and article from ABC in Fresno, CA. of the Ukrainian Air Force training with the California Air National Guard on Nov. 6th 2009. I sure hope these pilots washed their hands after the visit...

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Just got this video and article from ABC in Fresno, CA. of the Ukrainian Air Force training with the California Air National Guard on Nov. 6th 2009. I sure hope these pilots washed their hands after the visit...

abclocal.go.com...

What a coincidence?
Calling the Ukrainian flu the California flu and all.
Hmmmm..

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The name of it changes depending on where you are. It was called the Mexico Flu for a while, then the first sequence used for vaccines was taken from a California patient so now people in Ukraine are calling it "California Flu". If the small mutations rumored to have taken place in Ukraine are true then the name should rightly change to "Ukraine Flu" in keeping with the tracking of the new strain.

Just the mutations alone mean what is in Ukraine is not "California Flu" - it's an entirely new strain if the mutations are confirmed.

Somehow the US will end up getting the blame for this....

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
the vaccine does have squalene in it, it has caused multiple miscarriages and many reports have been made re; this and even the video posted on here describing the combo that the vaccine had in it how can that be denied? there is still too much b.s. re who said what and stats, this would be great if more info was coming forward in regards to what some us already know. yes there are drs, lying there is a major coverup and yes this is an agenda developed by the govts. drs. labs. etc, etc. where have you been? some people tell the truth because they have nothing to lose but, some of this stuff on here everyday and the facts are very simple guess what? they say they do't know what it is,then there is the airplanes there is the nwo agenda, this is very simple to figure out

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

Go to the websites where medical professionals order the vaccines and read the inserts. None of them have squalene - yet.

It was a banned substance in the US and was only used in one flu vaccine in Europe which is only given to the elderly. The Obama administration lifted the ban which will allow them to use it later if they decide they need to make a lot more of the vaccines.

I'm completely against squalene in vaccines, I promise you if it were in them I would be shouting about it but it's just not true. The hard part for people who decide to take the shot is going to be continuing to check and see if they added it yet.

I would check the insert of the product at the Dr's office, personally.

There's too many lies and misunderstandings surrounding this conspiracy. I'm telling you people - don't follow the crowd on this one. They fell for a huge lie and are being played.

The real conspiracy on this is not what you think it is.

Go Here: Vaccines Ordering

Click on "prescribing information" and you will get the product inserts for three vaccines available in the US (which are all sold out for the year, by the way).

[edit on 11-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I live in Orange County, CA. My dad works as a doctor at University of California Irvine Medical Center. I'm talking about the hospital not the school. Swine flu is a national medical emergency in the US right now. Doctors amongst other important people are one of the first to get vaccinated. So why the hell hasn't the hospital where my dad works or the one by my school received the vaccines yet?

A friend told me yesterday that she knew a 7-year old that died from swine flu within 3 days.

COULD THIS REALLY BE A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON?

[edit on 11/11/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
So why the hell hasn't the hospital where my dad works or the one by my school received the vaccines yet?

Maybe they are in no hurry to become lab rats.

One third of doctors do not want swine flu vaccination

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
the vaccine does have squalene in it, it has caused multiple miscarriages and many reports have been made re; this and even the video posted on here describing the combo that the vaccine had in it how can that be denied? there is still too much b.s. re who said what and stats, this would be great if more info was coming forward in regards to what some us already know. yes there are drs, lying there is a major coverup and yes this is an agenda developed by the govts. drs. labs. etc, etc. where have you been? some people tell the truth because they have nothing to lose but, some of this stuff on here everyday and the facts are very simple guess what? they say they do't know what it is,then there is the airplanes there is the nwo agenda, this is very simple to figure out

First of all, not ALL of the vaccines have squalene. Some of them do, notably in Europe. Second, are you seriously going to come here every day and post that we don't give you enough information? Obviously all of us are doing the most research we can, and thinking as hard as we can. We are just normal people on the internet, like you (well, sort of).

How many links to news articles have you posted to this thread?
How many theories have you postulated?

You must think like the Elites, everyone else is just there to serve you.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hey, I will try and answer. It is a bacterial infection so does not transmit like virus unless you have direct contact, through body fluids or blood.

Most likely, the soil is so contaminated that people are infecting themselves through food and water.

I'm not claiming this is what this is but i know these people are dealing with multiple co-morbidity infections.

Pax

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've finally gotten around to it.

The Real Swine Flu Conspiracy

I didn't want to post it in this thread given the topic.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

There's not enough vaccine to go around for starters. The supply was sold out weeks ago. The next round of production will probably be the one with squalene added, they need it to stretch the amount of vaccine to go around.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

So why the hell hasn't the hospital where my dad works or the one by my school received the vaccines yet?

Maybe they are in no hurry to become lab rats.

One third of doctors do not want swine flu vaccination

I don't think you know what you are talking about. All faculty are required to take the vaccine because their job depends on it. Furthermore, they have nothing to do with when the vaccine arrives because that's F.E.M.A.'s job now.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
There's not enough vaccine to go around for starters.

That's debatable, given the fact the CFR hinted at creating a false sense of scarcity to spur demand, where the vaccines are warehoused until optimal pricing is reached.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well people were complaining that there's too many facts and numbers being reported in this thread... So I'll post a theory on how superabsorbant polymers can be used to cultivate bacteria or protect viruses in a cloud, and with cloud seeding can be rained on any target. Thanks squiz for referring me to the patent.

And heres the link to the video I was referring to that gave testimony from officers and citizens of the small town that got sick from the gelatinous rain.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

From what I understand the CFR thing is taken completely out of context. I'll have to look into it but I trust the person who told me it wasn't what people are making it out to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't think you know what you are talking about. .

You better show me this news link on how FEMA took over vaccine distribution.

No shortages here:
New York Clinics See Few Crowds for Free Vaccine New York Times

More news:
Local nurses refuse required H1N1 vaccine Eton university
Nurses union sues hospital operator over vaccine mandate Vegas Business Press
CDC States H1N1 Vaccine May Maim and Kill 30,000 Americans Global Research
New York State Rescinds Mandatory H1N1 Vaccine for Healthcare Workers MedKB

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Military Poised to Help FEMA Battle Swine Flu Outbreak

[edit on 11/12/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

very serious business and for some reason not a lot like to talk about it i have mentioned multiple times why hasn't no one wanted to tal;k about what is happening in u.s. people go hide they don't respond

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
From what I understand the CFR thing is taken completely out of context. I'll have to look into it but I trust the person who told me it wasn't what people are making it out to be.

Transcript and video here

SIMONSEN: Well, I think this is very interesting because, I mean, especially for the health-care worker example. I mean, there are many, many good reasons why health care workers should be considering immunization for their own safety but also to protect and, first, do no harm to the patients that they are treating. Having said that, does it work to mandate?

I think what would work better would be to say that there was a shortage and people tend to buy more of something that's in demand. (Laughter.) We saw that -- there was one season where, really, people lined up all night to get a flu shot.

COHEN: Right.

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join