It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

ecoparity where are you getting that info I know and have visited several areas where squalene is being used it was even on one of the p[osts here i will send some info on here tomorrow, also this is very misleading and people are not being made aware of what this is all about again. I will try to bring some new light again to this tomorrowthere has been a lot of questions and not good answers and again some of people's opinions and questions get ignored

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
Military Poised to Help FEMA Battle Swine Flu Outbreak

Second line.

That says nothing in regards to FEMA seized or controls vaccine distribution, lol. Tis mere speculation, like invading Iran.

Meanwhile back to reality;

H1N1 Allocation and Distribution Q&A

Vaccine orders are submitted by Project Area health departments on behalf of vaccine providers. These orders are transmitted to CDC and are processed and forwarded to CDC’s contractor for centralized distribution.

Officials: No shortage of H1N1 vaccine ABC Los Angeles

"There is not a shortage," said Director of Public Health and Health Officer Dr. Jonathan Fielding. "There will be plenty of vaccine for anyone who wants to get immunized."

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

If it is in regards to national security, such as a national emergency, then FEMA is in charge of it a lot more than a hospital. My point is that FEMA decides when the vaccines get delivered not some hospital representative that will tell FEMA to drop them off in an alley behind a Muslim church.

Saying that FEMA doesn't control distribution is like thinking that the milk you buy at a supermarket is milked from the cow on location.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

My point is that FEMA decides when the vaccines get delivered not some hospital representative that will tell FEMA to drop them off in an alley behind a Muslim church.

Wrong, your point is completely false to suggest FEMA controls distribution, when it's the CDC is who controls allocation and distribution of H1n1 vaccines in the US, and you have shown no proof.

Many patients awaiting the vaccine are angry over CDC distribution decisions ABC

For that matter, the free market still thumbs their nose at all bureaucratic horse puckey:
Uproar as Firms Get Swine-Flu Vaccine WSJ

Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Morgan Stanley and Citigroup Inc. are among several large New York City employers that got doses of the H1N1 vaccine....

If an institution wants the vaccine, money talks or they don't want it bad enough.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

My point is that FEMA decides when the vaccines get delivered not some hospital representative that will tell FEMA to drop them off in an alley behind a Muslim church.

Wrong, your point is completely false to suggest FEMA controls distribution, when it's the CDC is who controls allocation and distribution of H1n1 vaccines in the US.

Many patients awaiting the vaccine are angry over CDC distribution decisions ABC

For that matter, the free market still thumbs their nose at all bureaucratic horse puckey:
Uproar as Firms Get Swine-Flu Vaccine WSJ

Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Morgan Stanley and Citigroup Inc. are among several large New York City employers that got doses of the H1N1 vaccine....

If an institution wants the vaccine, money talks or they don't want it bad enough.

Thank you for sharing the specific organization that controls distribution. Needless to say, who else would be in charge other than the CDC. But they still all answer to FEMA in the same way that the police answer to the secret service. It seems like I am focusing more on the top of the pyramid while you are focusing on the bottom.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Anyone with a medical license can go online and place orders for vaccine but for the past few weeks they all show as sold out for the rest of the year.

FEMA has a national stockpile which is held and maintained by the CDC. Those reserves are in case of a massive outbreak like we're seeing in Ukraine.

There are real shortages of vaccine as evidenced by the fact so many nations cannot get them. Russia, Poland, India all have their own production facilities and do not have to buy the vaccine from the Western pharma companies.

The quote by the lady at the CFR meeting is not a plan of action, they are not going "This is what we'll do". She's making a joke. Not a very appropriate one but not what people are making it out to be.

That's called taking a statement out of context.

I don't like the CFR either but let's not run around acting like paranoid fools about every little thing that goes on there. That ladies bad joke is not determining national policy.

People are claiming the vaccines are locked up in warehouses while every medical professional and news media reporter in the World goes along with it. Where is the proof of this?

Only with a popular conspiracy can people just make stuff up, pull it out of their asses and make it reality with no one asking for proof. Meanwhile if you question the theory in any way everyone demands to see the proof. Provide the proof and they come up with excuses why it's not believable.

Not one medical source quoted as finding a bacteria in Ukraine patients other than pneumonia and we still have people trying to claim there's a secret bacteria at work there....

I mean, c'mon. Really, people? Do you want to operate under truth and knowing the real danger or do we just want a horror show thrill?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This thread has gone completely OFF TOPIC.
It's a bit embarrassing for me as I keep referring people who want to discuss Ukraine to this thread!
There are valid issues being discussed but they need to be taken elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

But they still all answer to FEMA in the same way that the police answer to the secret service.

Wrong again and Sec. Kathleen Sebelius would laugh her ass off at such nonsense. The CDC reports to the HHS, which is part of the President's cabinet. FEMA has no jurisdiction over the HHS or the CDC. I suggest you start reading about the US chain of command. As for the Ukraine, WHO runs the show in regards to their vaccines.

United States presidential line of succession

As for shortages:

CDC: 38 Million Doses of H1N1 Vaccine Available

Ukraine asks WHO for 15 million doses of free vaccine to fight flu outbreak

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well, you guys ain't gonna believe this... But a known illuminati puppet, Lady Gaga, forecasts the Ukrainian outbreak in her new video... IT WAS FILMED BEFORE THE OUTBREAK!

See for yourself...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
People are claiming the vaccines are locked up in warehouses while every medical professional and news media reporter in the World goes along with it. Where is the proof of this?

Recording of CFR discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - Artificial Scarcity documen
ATS

I suppose it's mere coincidence there was no shortage prior to CFR meeting and after said meeting, poof, shortages and panic. Then again, I don't believe in mere coincidence or their banal laughing repudiates the speaker's intentions. With that in mind, ATS is not a media site for brainless sheople who live on a diet of main stream propaganda. We look outside the box here.

Looks like there's plenty in stock to me, if you open your wallet:
CDC: 38 Million Doses of H1N1 Vaccine Available
HHS 2009 H1N1 Vaccine Development Activities
2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Supply Status

Maybe WHO should phone in an order, but maybe that's dependent on the CFR....lol.

It's a well used marketing tool and big pharma doesn't operate on wishful thinking:
Artificial scarcity

[

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Well Done!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A little off topic here

I just noticed what ever I have been posting here is being quoted with my name (asen_y2k) on other website I have never heard of before like-

www.reddit.com...

mrssurvival.com...

www.transasianaxis.com...

www.thetreeofliberty.com...

mrssurvival.com...

www.reddit.com...

www.thetreeofliberty.com...

I am little paranoid with the fact that a blogger in Ukraine got arrested for posting info online. Can a mod help me out here please....I am scared now...

[edit on 12/11/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Oh you got me pegged, I'm all about mainstream media and playing the part of the sheep.....

Please

Find some real proof that an artificial shortage is underway. That lady made a stupid comment that CFR idiots laughed at. In the vein of "deny ignorance" it does not constitute proof.

Old news reports? I've gone to every warehouse website for ordering vaccines in North America for three weeks now. Sold Out. Every one of them.

I've checked my local area, one of the biggest cities in the US and no one has it.

I can't prove they don't have vaccine locked away in a warehouse but you can't prove they do. Since you're making the claim the responsibility of proof is on you and that CFR meeting crap is not proof.

Any other witnesses? Documents showing product shipped in but didn't ship out? Anything?

If I go find press reports that say there would not be enough vaccine to go around prior to that CFR meeting will that help?

ATS usually holds people to a higher standard, for some reason on this one the people who help maintain those standards all gave up months ago. I'm starting to see why. This thing has become a self feeding monster.

There's more than one way to be a sheep. I promise you, if you dig around and look into all the claims being made you'll find people are lying, exaggerating, misunderstanding.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
From Clif High of the Web Bot project,

Yes, i am sadly of the opinion that the linguistics coming out of Ukraine do fit the patterns forecast. Further the disease descriptions are very close (74%) to the forecast ill winds descriptors. So, likely this will be the beginning of round 1/one of the 9 times. The numbers may not be accurate of course, and may be archetypic to merely 'around the world many times'. We will see over these next few months. I await the Olympics with some interest to see
how TPTB will handle the 'disease' issue there and then.\

Whatever has been released in the Ukraine May end up circling the planet 9 times. In light of that I have posted this as it can help you stay alive;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

That lady made a stupid comment that CFR idiots laughed at. .

Lone Simonsen, Research Professor and Research Director, Department of Global Health, George Washington University

Why would a distributor, who wants to unload soon to be worthless stock, advertise their supply counts, if they are claiming scarcity for the sake of price manipulation? You must think tycoons are fools, which might explain why most of America is drowning in debt.

I suggest you call them up, establish a line of credit and talk bank, like GS has done. There's plenty of reasons to hold back distribution as far as profits are concerned i.e. Disney vault, although some still think Wall Street and mega-conglomerates run a clean operation.

Time is running out:

Dr. Richard Schabas, a former chief medical officer for Ontario, said last week that H1N1 will be a "distant memory" by Christmas and there will be no value in immunizing healthy people.

Google Flu Shot finder
I found a free one for you:
Skid Row-Central City East
601 S San Pedro St., Los Angeles, CA
Th 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 11/12/09-11/12/09
H1N1 flu shot charge: free

Flu is a racket and panic buying is good for business.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

thanks

i'm quite interested with your post.

just now i open the wikipedia for Bad_Romance album of lady gaga
en.wikipedia.org...

it's stated that the release date is October 26, 2009.
this reminds me the 26 October of Timewave Zero.

then i scroll down the page then i saw the picture of the burnt skeleton.
it has a comment under the picture: "Gaga lying on a bed beside the burnt skeleton of her customer. She wears a pyrotechnic bra and smokes a cigarette".

pyrotechnic usually related to the fireworks, which means burning/fire.
bra is on chest(lungs?).
cigar is related to lungs.

hmm what a coincidence!

what do you guys think??

[edit on 12-11-2009 by spystalker]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Tymoshenko is following the WHO line of BS but to be fair the worst of the outbreak is probably coming to an end. Other bad outbreaks (waves) lasted around 1-2 weeks before the virus burned itself out.

It's all about how quickly people take things seriously, wear masks, wash hands and isolate away from each other. The virus will run out of hosts to jump to and even with fewer hosts the viral load decreases so the severity of the infections decreases with it.

The severe part of the outbreak is moving into the neighboring countries now but the politicians in those places are doing a better job of keeping panic under control (for the most part). Russia has a few drugs of it's own other than Tamiflu which have proven effective as well as methods for ventilation which involve sending O2 directly into the bloodstream.

I recall an article a while back about Russia developing alternatives to antibiotics but I can't remember the name for them. The science is being looked at again with all the resistant bugs floating around. It's ironic but the people of Russia may come out of their pandemic wave in better shape than expected.

Heres an article that relates to the alternatives to antibiotics-I think this is what you was talking of;

jmm.sgmjournals.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Here's Ukraine's flu chart to compare to past trends.

Google: Explore flu trends around the world

Shock! New types of influenza found in Ukraine MIGnews.com.ua

Besides swine influenza, AN3N2, AN2N2 and group B have been found in the territory of Ukraine. In particular, at present at least 8 different viruses are circulating in the territory of Bukovyna. Such conclusions are made by experts of regional sanitary epidemiological stations following the results of almost 6,000 studies on the identification of acute respiratory viral infections, said the chief state sanitary doctor of the Chernivtsi Region Oleksandr Svitlichny on November 11 at the briefing.

"When the active epidemic has begun, population does not need mass vaccination, and it is absolutely correct opinion, and we support it," - she said and added that the vaccination of risk groups with a purpose to have to individual protection or closed groups is necessary, Ukrainian News reported.

As a reminder, experts believe vaccination against influenza A (H1N1) is possible during the epidemic.

Tamiflu shortage next week on the next Price is Right,
or it's no ham soup for you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
How do you mutate a virus?

With vaccination it seems.

After infecting the vaccinated and unvaccinated mice with the 1934 influenza strain, the scientists isolated virus from the lungs of both sets of mice and passed on these viruses to a new set of mice. They did this nine times. After the final passage, the researchers sequenced the gene encoding the virus hemagglutinin protein.

Ok what did they find?

Sequencing revealed that the unvaccinated mice—which lacked vaccine-induced antibodies—had no mutated influenza viruses in their lungs. In contrast, the hemagglutinin gene in virus isolated from vaccinated mice had mutated in a way that increased the ability of the virus to adhere to the receptors it uses to enter lung cells.

What!!! The vaccinated mice produced a mutated virus!

What did they do next?

Next, the researchers infected a new set of unvaccinated mice with the high-affinity mutant virus strain that had emerged in the first series of experiments. In the absence of antibody pressure, the virus reverted to a low-affinity form and was once again able to easily infect cells and spread.

The mutated virus becomes low affinity, I take that means it does not enter the lungs? and once again becomes spreadable.

Their solution? Vaccinate more children. Why? to preserve the usefulness of vaccines from year to year. By slowing antigenic drift. Are they serious? seems it would be better to not vaccinate at all since the vaccines cause mutations. No, they want to slow antigenic drift by sticking it to your lungs. Sounds like throwing fuel on the fire to me.

www3.niaid.nih.gov...

I think it's generaly accepted you don't vaccinate in the midst of an epidemic. At least it used to be. What will happen if people are forced to be vaccinated and come into contact with the wild virus? They will develop a mutated form of the virus.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

That's what I'm talkin about! Something that proves the possibility of delivery systems of viral bioweapons. I surely don't know what to think is happening, but people need to be vigilant, and info like this can enlighten those who think that the government would never do such a thing.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join