It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
This info about Panasonic's decision just boggled my mind. I'd love to know how others take it.

Opinions - I can do that. When I first read about the Panasonic deal last Winter, I was extremely wary and suspiscious, expecting a black flag.

But, I don't think it's related to the Ukrainian "unknown virus".

I think somebody got "antsy" (anxiety) and issued that order on bad information.

Nothing ever came of it. At that time, we were getting "predictions" of serious things going to happen from half a dozen top government sources - Vice President Biden included.

The "tone" at the time may have contributed to the "antsy" Panasonic orders.

(Yes, I have followed and read every post from page 1.)

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I know that fourwinds10.com is sketchy for a news source... But it was somewhat confirmed here ibnlive.in.com...

and here

www.kyivpost.com...

It doesn't MATTER if it confirmed 100%. That would never happen in Western Media under any circumstance. This will spread on the internet like wildfire and be a PR nightmare.

The coincidences are too much.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The idea that the planes were outfitted for aerosol dispersal doesnt suprise me a bit. Both the US and Russian govts have had clandestine biological weapons programs for many decades, and you can bet your bottom dollar that after spending billions on developoing their weapon stockpile, that they also have some way to use or disperse it.

Purchasing or leasing Ukrainian Aircraft to do the job sounds like the perfect cover...that way there would be no leaks about the operation from domestic aircraft suppliers, and in the event that they were seen dispersing the material, they could plausibly blame the Russians or Ukrainians.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras
The idea that the planes were outfitted for aerosol dispersal doesnt suprise me a bit. Both the US and Russian govts have had clandestine biological weapons programs for many decades, and you can bet your bottom dollar that after spending billions on developoing their weapon stockpile, that they also have some way to use or disperse it.

Purchasing or leasing Ukrainian Aircraft to do the job sounds like the perfect cover...that way there would be no leaks about the operation from domestic aircraft suppliers, and in the event that they were seen dispersing the material, they could plausibly blame the Russians or Ukrainians.

Wow that is perfect analysis of the situation, IMO. Hadn't thought of it like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Thank you for your comments. That's a very reasonable take on what may have happened and is something I'll have to bear in mind.

I understand "antsy" (but some members may not be familiar with it, depending on their language background). Very descriptive word, that.

It just seemed strange to me, especially for such a conservative company like Matsu#a (Panasonic), but then I'm apt to be suspicious as I don't like coincidences. Guess that's why I spend more time on ATS than anywhere else on the web...

Mike

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras

The people who are calling the shots in this program do not view themselves as "evil" bastards. They view themselves as the rational custodians of the human race--just like Forest Preserve managers.

When the Forestry Service sees that the deer population has become unsustainable, and is growing out of bounds, what do they do? They send in their agents, armed with high powered rifles to kill off a certain percentage of the deer--for the sustainability and long-term health of the deer herd as a whole.

In a similar manner, the elite managers of the human population, who believe that they have a unique destiny to be the custodians of the human race, believe that it is in the "best interest" of the human population as a whole to "cull" a certain percentage of the human race for the sake of a better tommorrow.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Angiras]

Thanks fro the info, Anigras. Belive it or not, that was sort of close to my theory. I was starting to shape a theory that these people do not consider themselves evil....they just consider themselves to be truly better than all others, and feel they have the right to decide who lives and who dies.

I also think the predicted events of 2012 come into play, too...but I'll save all that for another thread.

Thanks for the book recommendation, and thanks to others who also sent me recommendations via U2U.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

... after a series of deaths, mostly of children, who had received flu vaccine at government health clinics.

A series of deaths? Mostly of children? Who had received flu vaccine?

Is there any thread on ATS that covered this and I missed it? Does anyone know more about this event?

No, we didn't cover it here on this thread, or if we did, I missed that, too!

Wow...makes sense why they banned the vaccines.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Latest figures from Ukraine Ministry of Health (to Nov 6) state the total number of people infected has reached 871,037. Deaths... 135.

Going on the statistics, it should reach around 1 million by this time tomorrow (from around 40,000 just over a week ago.) And as a couple of members have pointed out, we won't see anything near the full, lethal effects of more recent infections for at least a couple of weeks. Terrible situation there.

The chart is accessible HERE.

Well, as it's now half-past midnight here I'll wish you all good night from Prague.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Hi seattletruth, I noticed the 4winds.com article was written by Sorcha Faals. Sorcha is entertaining but usually way wrong. Doesn't mean Sorcha was wrong this time but....

[edit on 6-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Now, on the same subject (flu) but a different tack, I'd really appreciate some feedback on the post I made at the top of this page -- well, page 134 anyway if this post finishes on the next one. I

I remember reading about this earlier in the year as it was happening. Well, we don't know what the Panasonic execs knew or thought they knew at the time. They were protecting their assets. It's also possible they were worried because people high enough to be in the know might tell others who weren't that the company execs knew it would be dangerous to stay in America but never warned their workers here. They may have just been worried about a lawsuit. There are most CERTAINLY conspiracies but quite often it is just profit margin and litigation worries that drive large corporations, governments, and extr-governmental agencies.
That's my two cents. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Another hint that the panic over this flu epidemic may be political in nature, or at least may have a significant impact on Ukrainian elections:

Ukraine may postpone election until May 30 because of flu epidemic

KIEV, November 6 (Itar-Tass) -- The Ukrainian presidential election may be postponed until May 30, 2010, because of the flu epidemic, deputy head of the Ukrainian Presidential Secretariat Igor Popov said.

“If the government fails to control the flu epidemic, Ukraine may announce the state of emergency and delay the election until May 30,” he said.

“The flu epidemic drastically changed the course of the presidential election campaign, and the equal possibilities of presidential candidates and voting rights of citizens were called into question. The ban on public events affected opposition candidates, while candidates in office could still visit sites under quarantine and meet with their voters and the media. That is discrimination,” Popov said.

If the state of emergency lasts for two months, the election may be held on May 30, simultaneously with local elections. In that case Ukraine will save one billion hryvni,” he said.

“President Viktor Yushchenko, Prime Minister Yulia Timoshenko and Party of Regions leader Viktor Yanukovich fancy the idea of early parliamentary elections,” Verkhovna Rada Speaker Vladimir Litvin told Itar-Tass. In his opinion, the elections may be held on May 30, 2010.

Also there is a growing number of flu cases in Russia. However unlike the Ukrainian government, the Russian government and Health Ministry are stressing that there is no need to panic and to spread false information. They are treating it as a seasonal epidemic of moderate severity, with nothing suggesting any kind of mutated virus.

Situation with A/H1N1/ grippe under control--Golikova

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
U.S. to donate 930,000 doses of H1N1 vaccine to Ukraine in early December

""In an effort to stop the global spread of pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza virus, the United States is planning to donate 10 percent of US domestic H1N1 vaccine supply, as it becomes available, to a WHO-led H1N1 vaccine initiative. The US donation to WHO, equivalent to 25 million doses of vaccine, would be valued commercially at approximately $10 million," the embassy said in a statement.

As part of the first phase of this initiative, Ukraine is scheduled to receive 930, 000 doses of H1N1 vaccine in early December, the embassy said.

"Planning to complement this donation with a broad range of interventions to support the safe delivery and deployment of the vaccines, the US government will be working closely with the government of Ukraine in the days ahead to identify needs and agree on a package of immunization-related commodity and technical support that can be implemented rapidly to support H1N1 immunization," the statement reads.

Besides, the US government is prepared to make available immunization ancillary materials such as syringes, needles, and vaccine safety disposal boxes, to provide technical support for immunization planning as well as for logistics and assistance to transport the vaccine, to train vaccinators and other professionals, and to prepare communications materials in support of the immunization campaign. .

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

It is our human intervention that has caused these monsters. We, humans, would be better off at the end of the day if we followed natural ways, and allowed our own bodies to come up with the needed defenses against these naturally occurring attackers.

Good food, good exercise, good rest and natural herbs. Nature will prevail.

Yep, you are exactly right.

Also, here is something some of you might not know: Homeopathy can work wonders in epidemics! I posted a brief blurb about this in the beginning of the thread, but I'd like to post something in more detail with some supporting articles for those of you who might be interested in doing some more research.

-Swine Flu Epidemic of 1918:

Most people don't realize this, but th homeoapthic physicians were much more successful in saving people in the 1918 epidemic compared to conentional physicians.

Most of this information has been suppressed by the AMA and is not taught in medical schools these days (except for naturopathic medical schools), but after the epidemic of 1918, because homeopathy was so superior to conventional medicine, all the "conventional" physicians got together and formed one cohesive group in order to drive out their competition (thus creating the AMA), and, they drove out the competition (the homeopathic doctors.)

One quote I remember hearing over and over again was 70% death rate (conventional) vs 7% death rate (homeopathic), but when I went to the internet to find the written facts, I found it actually to be a much lower death rate. This is what I found online:

Of the fifteen hundred cases reported at the Homeopathic Medical Society of the District of Columbia there were only fifteen deaths. Recoveries in the National Homeopathic Hospital were 100%. In Ohio, of 1,000 cases of influenza, Dr. T. A. McCann, MD, Dayton, Ohio reported NO DEATHS.

According the Dr. Frank Wieland, MD, in Chicago, "(With) 8,000 workers we had only one death." (Gelsemium was the only remedy they used.)

Ohio reported that 24,000 cases of flu treated allopathically had a mortality rate of 28.2% while 26,000 cases of flu treated homeopathically had a mortality rate of 1.05%

In Connecticut, 6,602 cases were reported, with 55 deaths, less than 1%. Dr. Roberts, a physician on a troop ship during WWI, had 81 cases of flu on the way over to Europe. He reported, "All recovered and were landed. Every man received homeopathic treatment.

A recent comprehensive epidemiological study of some 61,000 confirmed cases of Spanish Flu from 1918-19 by Canadian physician, Dr. Andre Saine, shows that patients treated with a form of medicine called homeopathy had death rates of 0.7 percent compared to death rates in the untreated and from conventional care of 30 percent or more.

link: www.naturalnews.com...

Here is a list of some interesting articles about the epidemic of 1918 and 2009 and homeoapthy:

homeopathic.org...

More Statistics of Homeopathy in Epidemic:

The Cholera outbreak in London in 1854:

only 16.4% of patients in the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital died, compared to an average of 51.8% of patients dying in conventional hospitals. The report on this was suppressed by the AMA. Source: British Institute of Homeopathy.

Also, with homeopathy, you can reverse vaccination damage (vaccinosis). Thuja (a remedy derived from a type of pine tree) is the most common remedy for this, but there are also other remedies that can be used for this. So, keep that in mind if you know someone who has suffered health damage from vaccine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So now the U.S. is going to make a profit off of this incident... those reports about the planes may be a little more true than anyone wants to believe. I wonder if the U.S. will be the first to help India as well.

$CUCHING$

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by JBA2848

So now the U.S. is going to make a profit off of this incident... those reports about the planes may be a little more true than anyone wants to believe. I wonder if the U.S. will be the first to help India as well.

$CUCHING$

It's definitely an interesting theory.... and possible. When talking about our failing economy most people think we need a huge war to get us out of it but, why not an engineered virus to make some money. Unfortunately, it won't be most of the country who sees a piece of the pie. Just some international pharmaceutical companies.... and the politicians whose pockets they line..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I pray sincerely that you and the Czech people will be kept safe. And I will remember you in my prayers.

Also, Thank You for the chart. As I read through it I felt myself becoming quite ill as I realised that TPTB truly have begun their nightmare scheme. I am struggling for just what I could say that has not been said already.

I am very grateful to two women who opened my eyes to what was transpiring before this outbreak in Ukraine: Jane Buergermeister in Austria and Sister Teresa Focades, M.D. in Catalunya. They are heroes in my book.

I urge everyone to start taking Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C. It is fairly simple to find protocols online for the self-administering of both vitamins.

But more to the point, may we all be inspired with wisdom in the face of this, and for that which is beyond our control, Kyrie eleison.

God save Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by JBA2848

$CUCHING$

Its not the U.S. that's making the money... They are spending tax payer money... Only a few individuals are rake in the dough. How convenient for the Pharma Corps that write our legislation, and all in the name of "charity", right?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Ya but the really odd thing is that the U.S. is working as the "retail" store. They get the vaccine from the destributor and then put a mark up on it and sell it to the public. Now with this Ukraine thing they look to make a huge profit and because they will be able to charge Ukraine anything they wish.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

But as I understand it the U.S. will be selling their quantity, so actually they may charge a 10% increase for the vaccines that are going to the Ukraine and since there is a shortage with the vaccine Ukraine doen't really have another choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join