It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I believe the missing piece of the puzzle is Agenda 21. Depopulate. There are probably half a million chosen ones that have got the 'real' vaccine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

You know, when I first read your post I chuckled a little. Not because of your suggestion but because our Govt officials are so averse to talking to people that they certainly wouldn't share much over a phone line.

Then I thought about it some more. My wife worked in the Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (now renamed as the State Health Institute: Statni Zdravotni Ustav [SZU]) for 25 years out of her forty-odd years in the health profession. She was employed in the Department of virology. While she didn't personally work with flu viruses, she knew the senior people there who had a finger on the pulse of whatever was going on.

So, she will see if it's possible to arrange a meeting with someone who was the head of her department and is now retired. He still has contacts i the place and could well know the true story already. As he's retired there is a better chance that he would agree to a meeting.

Also, he speaks good English. He was in the US several times.

If it can be arranged then we could try to use a video camera to record the meeting.

About this Baxter case. The reports conflict. Ain't that surprising.

It does seem though that the product they sent was a mix of H3N2 and H5N1 viruses. So, although the word "vaccine" is used in reference to most articles about this "mistake", it could be that it was a vector and not an actual vaccine itself. It was prepared under Bio level 3 constraints and so this should not have happened. In theory, it couldn't happen.

The material was sent by Baxter to Avir Green Hills Biotechnology (Austria), which then sent it on to the three/four/18 countries. (On balance the four-country scenario seems reasonable. See below.) Still not clear to me if the contamination happened directly in Baxter's or in Avir.

Below I give a link to an interesting document produced by Prof Dr MuDr Roman Prymula CSc, who is Dean of the Faculty of Military Health Sciences, Chair of Dept of Epidemiology, Hradec Kralove University, Czech Republic. ("MuDr" means "MD". He also has another doctorate.) He wrote it for the Czech Ministry of Health. In it, he gives some excerpts from a European Green Paper on Biopreparedness, talks about the anthrax accident in Sverdlosk in 1979, and then gives some details about the:

Baxter H5N1 event
contamination of an experimental
live attenuated influenza A (H3N2)
challenge virus with live A (H5N1)
virus in a commercial research
setting (Orth, Donau)

Short, concise, pretty good English. Makes for interesting reading.

Here's the link to the article by Professor Prymula.

Prof. Prymula's conclusion that this had the potential to be a reassortment incident with "high impact" is pretty chilling.

It makes me wonder if reassortment is what we might be looking at now in the Ukraine or India outbreaks.

Mike

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by Amagnon

Amagnon. I completely agree with your view on the world powers...
Yes, our economy was DESIGNED to fail. It *has* to fail. Exponential growth cannot be sustained forever in any economy.

But this failure will only play to their benefit, as long as they CONTROL the failure... Just as the great depression only benefited those who controlled it.

And control equals power... and power is the only thing more important to the elites than money.

Money isn't real... It's the power that money gives them over people that's real.

I'm not sure what their plan is, but I know it's more about gaining more power, than simply making money. They already have all the MONEY they could spend.

OK - I will add to my last post on the basics.

The following is speculation, but based on extensive research.

The plan is for the elite group to own everything. They will own the rain, every kind of food (it will be GM food and be trademarked), they will own the air you breathe in (by owning oxygen credits), they will own the air you exhale (carbon credits). They will own your genetic data, they will own you so completely - that you will be less than a slave, you will be livestock.

They intend to reduce the global population to around 500 million - this means our impact on the environment should be vastly reduced. They intend to manage the population to that level.

Its their intention that we peons are kept in modest comfort - but never allowed luxury, and never properly educated.

They are already in contact with ET's - the ET's may have been assisting with and formulating these plans.

The rationale is simple - you need basic labor and food production. If you cannot automate these things, then you need people willing to do it. If you genetically improve all of humanity so that everyone is extremely intelligent - then people are going to be unwilling to tend to menial tasks.

So you must either have a system where everyone is self sufficient - and then devotes additional time to higher thought and tech. Or you separate people into two groups, and genetically engineer them to suit their purpose.

It seems they are opting for the latter. I understand it, but I disagree with it. However, due to their contact with these ET's - then I can only conclude that it is possibly an acceptable and prevalent system in this galaxy.

Our science is halted along a number of lines - mainly with electromotive engineering and science - and also the fact that Einsteins relativity has been made into a religion. It cannot be reasonably challenged. I think the reality is that vacuum is a super compressed polar fluid - so relativity is not applicable. The failure to understand this has caused a meltdown in physics - with little progress, and vast underlying fallacies.

The globalists have superior technology - far beyond what is known mainstream - and they have secret bases so large they would count as cities.

In those bases no laws apply to them. They use people as cattle for experimentation and labor. There are possibly bases on the moon - even as far out as mars.

Ultimately, I think they intend to divide us from them on a genetic level. The peons will be genetically modified down, and they will modify for improvement.

They will maintain a small population in a steady state - and manage the peons (thats you) also in a steady state.

The intend for a communist style govt - where the masses are given the illusion of equality - as it is now. They will control and regulate every aspect of the peons lives - and they will never be allowed to be anything but a peon.

They will have immortality, star travel and so forth - and the peons will never even know that star travel or immortality is possible. They will simply produce food - and possibly parts, or fuel for the elite group.

The quest for money and power is simply to be able to act without the consent of the masses, and to do so in secret from them. They already control 90% of the world - and while we live in it - they own it.

You are already a slave - but soon you will be stock.

The problems with trying to express this to others should be obvious - total incredulity. ET's, secret bases, bases on the moon, secret technology, relativity not true - these are not things people can begin to even investigate in an unbiased way.

People will believe what they want - my scenario is based on data, vast amounts of it. However, it is holistically generated - the individual pieces of data may seem insignificant - circumstantial.

It is a theoretical construct - and the number of unknowns is large - but the model appears valid. It is also so far out, that people are unlikely to even investigate it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
Ukrainian Prime Minister Tymoshenko blames EU countries for "swine flu" epidemics:
mediaua.com.ua...

Comment: Ukrainians are turning their anger against the West as I predicted in my earlier posts.

Which is where it is correctly directed. The west is the residence of the globalists who orchestrated this attack on Ukraine, and also ruined them financially - installed a puppet govt who interfered with preparations for an outbreak like this.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I found that the information in the link below is really out there but makes a lot of sense to explain what is going on. It may well be the 1918 flu that killed hundreds of millions in a time when the transportation system wasn't nearly what we have today.

www.ken-welch.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Ukrainian Prime Minister Tymoshenko blames EU countries for "swine flu" epidemics:
mediaua.com.ua...

Comment: Ukrainians are turning their anger against the West as I predicted in my earlier posts.

Which is where it is correctly directed. The west is the residence of the globalists who orchestrated this attack on Ukraine, and also ruined them financially - installed a puppet govt who interfered with preparations for an outbreak like this.

What? Oh this is sooooo silly now.
Yeah the big bad West is so bad and Iran should drop a nuke on Israel to fix this situation. Couldn't see this coming a mile away. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
I leave it to you to judge how important or not this may be in light of the fact that Baxter sent shipments to 18 countries at this time (not just five) and that we don’t know how many of them knew of this problem in time. I have not even been able to find out (yet) which 18 countries received those shipments.

I'd like to know as well, I'm thinking that it's a reporting error and was intended for 18 countries. The raw materials only made it to the production facilities?
Just guessing.

Corporations claim the same rights to that of an individual. But no real individuals seemed to be punished. If a person committed a crime like this that person would be looking at significant jail time or perhaps worse in some countries.

I think it's crucially important as well as the AIDS scandal. The company should be torn apart and charges laid, several times over by now.

Now why would Baxter potentially want to start a bird flu pandemic?
New Human H5N1 Bird Flu Vaccine From Baxter Shows Promise In Trial

Dated June 2008. Some things are just too easy to see.

I just read you last post Mike, excellent work
and I'd love to hear what that guy might have to say.

I also think that recombination is the plan.
Then you can point the finger at nature.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It is truly a mind-bender when you come to grasp the long-term agenda of the NWO. For a complete, but droll and very long, discussion of its origins and development over the last 100 years or so, read Tragedy and Hope, by Carrol Quigley, the late history proffessor at Georgetown University, who was Bill Clinton's mentor when he attended school there, who nominated Clinton to be a Rhodes scholar, and who Clinton directly mentioned in his first State of the Union address.

Quigley was given direct access to the records of the Council on Foreign Relations, since its inception in the early part of the 20th century, and set out to record the history of the elite movers and shakers who have largely fashioned world events, from behind the scenes, for the last 100 years. In effect, he is the official historian of the NWO.

Quigley revealed how powerful international ogliarchs sought "to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland."

In order for a "feudalist" system to exist, there have to be "lords", who essentially own everything, and "serfs", who essentially own nothing and are totally dependent upon the lords for everything, including the right to live and breathe.

But in order for such a system to work in a practical sense, the world's population has to be drastically reduced to make the "serfs" more manageable. That is why the Georgia Guidestones, erected by these hidden elites, call for a reduction of the world's population to around 500 million. In fact that is the first "commandment" written on the stones.

That is why many of the large so-called "charitable" institutions, funded by the Rockerfellers, Carnegies, Oppenheimers, and more recently by the Bill and Linda Gates Foundations, give huge grants to "population control" organizations, as recommended by Henry Kissinger in 1974.

The problem is that the world's masses are not very cooperative. Efforts to reduce the population by birth control have not worked. This is where plan B comes into play--which is to reduce the world's population by other means, such as killing large numbers of people off.

The people who are calling the shots in this program do not view themselves as "evil" bastards. They view themselves as the rational custodians of the human race--just like Forest Preserve managers.

When the Forestry Service sees that the deer population has become unsustainable, and is growing out of bounds, what do they do? They send in their agents, armed with high powered rifles to kill off a certain percentage of the deer--for the sustainability and long-term health of the deer herd as a whole.

In a similar manner, the elite managers of the human population, who believe that they have a unique destiny to be the custodians of the human race, believe that it is in the "best interest" of the human population as a whole to "cull" a certain percentage of the human race for the sake of a better tommorrow.

The most efficient method to do so is to use biological agents, rather than nuclear weapons, because such agents will leave the environment and all of the real wealth (houses, etc.) untouched, while still drastically reducing the population.

Dont you feel so much better knowing that our "beloved" managers are looking after us in this way--so we can have a brighter future--as their serfs in a coming feudal society?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Angiras]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeAndAware
I found that the information in the link below is really out there but makes a lot of sense to explain what is going on. It may well be the 1918 flu that killed hundreds of millions in a time when the transportation system wasn't nearly what we have today.

www.ken-welch.com...

interesting read --- strictly opinion though

alot of interesting space stuff on here too

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So in conclusion I guess we all realize how easy it is for governments to allow a manmade or natural pandemics to happen, eh?
The government won't protect us after a certain point, we are on our own. I am proud to live in a country that has a government that tries and provides superior services to other countries.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Well, it is a news and updates thread for the Ukraine outbreak, not necessarily a conspiracy thread but we have to do something in between waiting for updates from asen. Now that he's left the country perhaps he will start a new thread on India for us to discuss.

Oh noooooooooo, not another one!
lol

I posted earlier that there's all kinds of diseases and viruses around so the outbreak of one right now anywhere other than H1N1 is going to generate a lot of attention because of the concern about mutations and so on.

Why haven't there been concerns about virus mutations before, in previous years? Every virus has and had the potential to mutate somehow, not only H1N1.

People here @ ATS think they are all aware of TPTB and have the elite's number, but actualy they DON'T!
You are just as MANIPULATABLE as the sheeple outside of the conspiracy theorists scene and you just (re)act as the PTB want you to! They want everybody to be scared as much as possible of that silly virus, in order to (re)consider taking their vaccines.

Ko3

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This thread is so huge, I'm not sure if it's been posted nor am I sure of the veracity of the claim but supposedly someone tried to kill the Chief Ukrainian Drug Inspector.

mignews.com.ua...

The head of the State Inspectorate for Quality Control of drugs in the Odessa Region Vasyl Fesenko was hospitalized as a result of knife wounds inflicted by unknown people in Odessa on November 3 in the evening. This is reported by Ukrainian News, citing a representative for the General Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in the Odessa Region

I wonder if he knows anything about the Ukrainian Baxter Lab vaccine sample?

[edit on 6/11/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
This thread is so huge, I'm not sure if it's been posted nor am I sure of the veracity of the claim but supposedly someone tried to kill the Chief Ukrainian Drug Inspector.

mignews.com.ua...

The head of the State Inspectorate for Quality Control of drugs in the Odessa Region Vasyl Fesenko was hospitalized as a result of knife wounds inflicted by unknown people in Odessa on November 3 in the evening. This is reported by Ukrainian News, citing a representative for the General Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in the Odessa Region

[edit on 6/11/2009 by kosmicjack]

Yeah now it turns into the horror film that it is. Zombies, murder, bodies everywhere bleeding out from all orafices.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Thanks for your comments. Prof Prymula's report that I referenced in my last post took a bit of digging to find and perhaps was not for general circulation: the opening part of the link is "czpres.mzcr" which means office of the Czech President, Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic [Ministerstvo Zdravotnictvi Ceske Republiky].

Google's various widgets come in handy sometimes...

In that document, Prof Prymula states that four countries received this tainted material. Considering the source link I'd say that is probably correct.

By the way, could someone else download and save a .pdf version of that report? (The .pdf's link is at the top of the HTML version I linked to in my post.) I have one but it would be good if I'm not the only one on ATS who does. Just in case, you know.

My wife intends to contact her former boss this evening when she knows he'll be home. Very highly-qualified man, with a medical degree plus DrSc. Knows his stuff. If he is willing to allow a video-recorded interview that would be great. He's now very elderly (but still very sharp), so I doubt he'll have the slightest concern if he ruffles any official feathers.

If we can set up an interview I'll keep you all informed. I only have a digital handycam but that's better than nothing I guess.

I'd like to thank ecoparity for suggesting this idea of an interview with someone "in the know" in the very country where the "Baxter mistake" was uncovered. This incident could have serious ramifications on its own, and in the context of this thread it could also give us some more indications about what may be going on Ukraine and elsewhere. (eg India and Oregon.)

Mike

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Reports place the death toll at 109 now.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Amagnon

mediaua.com.ua...

What? Oh this is sooooo silly now.
Yeah the big bad West is so bad and Iran should drop a nuke on Israel to fix this situation. Couldn't see this coming a mile away. Sheesh.

I have nothing against the west - I am western myself. No country is good or bad - it is those who control it from the shadows that are evil.

Lets not get distracted from this threads topic. I think there are enough people who can see that there are powers over the govt, there are lies throughout the media - who know enough, when someone tells them "That country is your enemy!" That they will take pause, and do their own thinking before blindly believing the word of the MSM or politicians.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Why haven't there been concerns about virus mutations before, in previous years? Every virus has and had the potential to mutate somehow, not only H1N1.

Good question. Perhaps now the money side of it is becoming even more important.

People here @ ATS think they are all aware of TPTB and have the elite's number, but actualy they DON'T!
You are just as MANIPULATABLE as the sheeple outside of the conspiracy theorists scene and you just (re)act as the PTB want you to! They want everybody to be scared as much as possible of that silly virus, in order to (re)consider taking their vaccines.

Ko3

Not sure if I entirely agree with you on this. I don't think the virus (whatever it is) is "silly". The epidemic is moving along quite briskly in Ukraine now and appears to be spreading.

The latest statistics on Ukraine's Ministry of Health website state that as of yesterday (Nov 5) total reported infections amounted to 762,835 people. Deaths are reported as 109. Still not sure if the reporting is remotely accurate, to be honest, especially in terms of deaths. But it's still significant.

About the vaccines: until we actually know what is really going on, then taking vaccines might not be all that helpful. I for one presently have no intention of taking them anyway and any scare tactics they use are not going to change my opinion on that. Reliable facts might, but they would have to be very reliable and the odds of vaccine dangers versus infection would also have to be good enough to make it something I'd consider. I haven't had a flu shot in well over 30 years. But have one right now? No way.

I agree with you, though, that this situation can be used to persuade formerly reluctant or even apathetic people to take vaccines. Seems to be happening in some countries already. Not here, though. Just as well: our govt has only purchased about 1 million doses and only plans on using half of them. (Which would mean 5%of our population.) They intend starting vaccinations on Nov 20.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Odessa is a major port (on the Black sea) and is reportedly a pretty rough place in some areas. Could be he just got unlucky or even that someone had an old score to settle. Could also be it was an arranged "hit". But I think if they'd wanted him dead then he'd be dead.

A warning, maybe? Who can say?

Interesting find nonetheless.
Star for your post.

Edit: by the way, I've read all the posts and as far as I can recall that info had not been posted before.

Mike

[edit on 6/11/09 by JustMike]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

109 dead out of 762,835 infected, thats 0,014 % !!
I realy don't see any reason to be concerned about this year's flu viruses.

Ko3

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by nikiano

I believe the missing piece of the puzzle is Agenda 21. Depopulate. There are probably half a million chosen ones that have got the 'real' vaccine.

Although i tend to believe that this new virus has been engineered, i increasingly doubt that it has anything to do with some depopulation agenda, but rather with becomming rich from selling vaccines.

If they wanted to kill people with some disease, they would have created and released a real killer virus right at the beginning, when people were unprepared and didn't suspect anything.

Ko3

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join