It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Worse than Swine Flu? Well, they need it.

People here have become so awakened that the local paper here on Wednesday resorted to saying that the Anti-Vaccination movement uses "scare tactics" to get it's message across.

Also, on the front page of the same paper, was "whooping cough outbreak", blaming parents for not vaccinating their children. So I'm predicting they know we will refuse their Swine Flu vaccine, so they will use an older disease, that people have grown to trust to administer their poisons.

Also on the front was an advertisement for another article inside that said "mouse vaccine saves baby". So much for the "evil" animal products, I guess. The baby has severe brain damage as a result of his condition, so we will never know how the "mouse vaccine" really affected him...

Then there's the article of State Treasurer Kevin Foley, with his "suprise" revelation that he has been suffering from "depression" for several years. As a reader replied:
"I know exactly what you are facing, as I have suffered from depression from a long, long time, and now no longer feel ashamed."

Yesterday, we all got our pamphlets from "Beyond Blue" (the organisation Foley is promoting) in the mail with a "checklist" to see if we are depressed. Ironically, all the symptoms seem to be simply symptoms of stress. So if our slavemasters whip up too hard, it's not their fault. We suffer from "depression", and they are more than happy to "help" us, it seems...

TPTB are showing true signs of desperation in trying to get their substanced in our bloodstreams. That means things will happen fast.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hey....... the lemon is a wonderfull immune booster, and it is natural

Please read more before you strike

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by really

Ya but the really odd thing is that the U.S. is working as the "retail" store. They get the vaccine from the destributor and then put a mark up on it and sell it to the public. Now with this Ukraine thing they look to make a huge profit and because they will be able to charge Ukraine anything they wish.

That's because we don't produce anything "real" anymore in this country. We only produce contracts. Bad contracts for bad business deals...stock market sell offs.....securities. Think of the subprime real estate deals, etc...).

If we went back to making actual products like we used to, these investment bankers wouldn't need to make money doing these dirty business deals....that are meant to drive up stock prices....so they can then make money on the stock market. It's just one bad deal after another, just to keep the stock prices high. It's stupid.

Sadly, most of these "new investment opportunities" and "business deals" just end up being scams and bad deals for everyone in the end. (Think of the housing bubble bursting!) Scary, if you think about how this new vaccine deal might work out....

[edit on 6-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
forgive me if this has been posted:
"KANDAHAR, Afghanistan | U.S. military officials sent a medical team to a remote outpost in southern Afghanistan this week to take blood samples from members of an Army unit after a soldier in the unit died from an Ebola-like virus."

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
"KANDAHAR, Afghanistan | U.S. military officials sent a medical team to a remote outpost in southern Afghanistan this week to take blood samples from members of an Army unit after a soldier in the unit died from an Ebola-like virus."

Thank you M'am, but you forgot the link....

www.washingtontimes.com...

I do not think this is related to the Ukrainian outbreak... But what IS interesting is the Washington Post makes a whole story about 1 soldiers death, but REFUSES to report on the unknown virus killing MANY PEOPLE EVERY DAY in certain regions in Ukraine... Maybe it's because *this* hemorrhagic illness is not airborne and highly communicable.

They want to do all the fear mongering they can, if theres NOTHING TO FEAR... But if there *is* something to fear, it's not news. They decide what the "news" is.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

You're welcome. I'm not a sir. You can address me as madam.

Yes, it's all coming together now. Not fear, connecting the dots makes a clear picture.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Thank you Sir, but you forgot the link....

I do not think this is related to the Ukrainian outbreak... But what IS interesting is the Washington Post makes a whole story about 1 soldiers death, but REFUSES to report on the unknown virus killing MANY PEOPLE EVERY DAY in certain regions in Ukraine... Maybe it's because *this* hemorrhagic illness is not airborne and highly communicable.

They want to do all the fear mongering they can, if theres NOTHING TO FEAR... But if there *is* something to fear, it's not news. They decide what the "news" is.

So, we now have an unknown, hemorrhagic virus in Ukraine and Afghanistan. Did I miss anyplace else. Oh, yes... and 1 case that we know of in Oregon.

Hmmm....this does not bode well. If it starts spreading among the troops (things spread like wildfire in army barracks, which is probably why they immunize the heck out of those poor guys and gals)...not good.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
oops, db

[edit on 6-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Originally posted by seattletruth

Thank you M'am, but you forgot the link....

So, we now have an unknown, hemorrhagic virus in Ukraine and Afghanistan. Did I miss anyplace else. Oh, yes... and 1 case that we know of in Oregon.

Hmmm....this does not bode well. If it starts spreading among the troops (things spread like wildfire in army barracks, which is probably why they
immunize the heck out of those poor guys and gals)...not good.

According to the military, the bug the soldier got in Afghanistan is NOT unknown.. It's a crimean-congo bug.. Coincedentally it was discovered in Crimea (which HASN'T been hit by h1n1 OR the mystery bug)

The Crimean-Congo bug was transmitted by a flee bite on his foot.
I don't believe its an air-borne virus. Also the symptoms are much different (high fever). It's hemorrhagic FEVER. *Not* Hemorrhagic flu.

Dont freak out.. we only have unknown viruses in Ukraine, India, and possibly Oregon. The troops in Afghanistan are more worried riding in choppers, at this point in the war, I'm sure...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.recombinomics.com...

Withheld Ukraine Sequences Raise Pandemic Concerns
Recombinomics Commentary 02:30
November 7, 2009

If he is right things will be very interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by waterdoctor

I agree with his analysis that WHO is withholding results because of a minor mutation... And that minor mutation could have VERY major effects..

But he is WRONG where he says no PB2 mutations have been known to occur... The leader of the CFR meeting on October 16 2009 admitted that they have already detected this mutation in 2 isolated cases in the Netherlands.

Me thinks the dumb broad forgot she was being broadcast to the whole internet, she got caught up with trying to impress her pretentious audience.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My bet is that the genome will not be released. I have got to admit that this has been handled as if the whole world had no idea of what they are talking about and no one other than themselves has any background in biology.

Even without any increase in lethality of the virus but with an increased transmissive we could be looking at literally millions of dead over the next 12 months world wide. At this point to me it does not matter what the origins of the virus are, I am looking ahead to what we have in store. We could be looking at the governments prediction of 30% of the population sick. With people taking care of sick family or scared to go out of the house you could be looking at 60% absenteeism at work. If the person works at the car wash no big deal but what about power plants, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants or just the truckers that bring the food to your market? If a person does not have their stuff wired tight and some cans of spam put away if this thing goes totally septic they are going to have a bad way to go.

I say less worry about the cause and more thinking about what if.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Again, looking down the road, this thing has not finished mutating, right? Isn't there a good possibility that further mutations with potential for serious outcomes will be added onto the mutations that have already occurred?

The use of mass immunization and especially anti-virals will virtually guarantee that any mutated virus able to survive these measures will be of a more lethal nature and will lead to increased devastation.

Have I missed something?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

About the difference in death rate, it is possible that deaths are not being reported correctly, also that the hospitals have started better treatment after receiving Tamiflu and other medicines.

In TV and news papers in India, they are not much news about the deaths. They just say it once that this many people died and the reason is not known. Thats all, nothing else. And people frankly are not bothered, no one is wearing masks even though there are many in the pharmacy. No one really cares.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Well, no one really cares because most people are not sitting around watching for any sign of a catastrophic outbreak, like the members of this board.

Are the events in the Ukraine and India that much different from previous years? Would we ourselves have given these things a second thought if we were not all hyped up about a possible conspiracy regarding the H1N1 virus?

For all I know, outbreaks have been taking place every year, at different places around the world, since forever. I mean earlier this year there was a real outbreak of pneumonic plague in China. In previous years, we have seen outbreaks of Ebola and other deadly diseases in Africa, etc. etc.

Are we blowing these things out of all proportion? Are we ourselves playing right into the hands of the powers that be, by fear-mongering? I am beginning to wonder what is real and what is unreal, and the answers are not forthcoming. I guess time will tell, and its good to be vigilant. But sometimes I wonder.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Doctors at Sassoon hospital anxiously await report on 35 patients who died of infection that caused symptoms similar to swine flu

Doctors at Sassoon Hospital, who are in the thick of the swine flu battle, are a worried lot. Thirty-five patients with swine flu-like symptoms died in the last 45 days at the hospital, and not one of them tested positive for swine flu. The doctors still don’t know what caused the death of these patients

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

Are the events in the Ukraine and India that much different from previous years?

You also ask if we are "blowing things all out of proportion."

Viruses and bacterial infections are part of the normal state of being here on earth. What is not normal is the constant intervening (interventions) that corporations, through governments has been doing, that has led to the rise of super bacteria and viruses resistant to drugs.

Whilst we humans, with our built in disease fighting mechanisms have been able to keep up with evolving threats, the nature of the current super bugs is possibly more than our natural defenses can cope with.

This could very well not be business as usual. What our scientists have done is opened a pandora's box of ever more lethal entities, one of which might actually spell our doom - and at this rate that doom might not be too far away.

I believe strongly that what is going on in Ukraine is indeed of concern and worthy of watching.

I don't plan to take extraordinary measures like taking a vaccine. I do plan on doing everything that my reason and intuition tell me I should do to reduce risk and enhance whatever capacity my body has to deal with it.
I am still going to rely on the mechanism that has seen us through these kinds of trials since the beginning of time.

Ignoring what is going on might be blissful, as in ignorance, but for me a heads up of what is coming down the pike is more reassuring.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
interesting posts but as stated earlier by someone else this is very serious all the talking watching the threadfs is good but how is this making any difference as far as getting anyone prepared for the what if's? I certainly believe there is a major agenda re; this nwo business and if everyone keeps going bout business as usual the impact will be major there are too many reports and warnings about what is ahead I would like to know if anyone has heard about calif. or any other regions? also what is happening to people that have taken this vaccine where is the info and reports on that?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by Angiras

Are the events in the Ukraine and India that much different from previous years?

You also ask if we are "blowing things all out of proportion."

Viruses and bacterial infections are part of the normal state of being here on earth. What is not normal is the constant intervening (interventions) that corporations, through governments has been doing, that has led to the rise of super bacteria and viruses resistant to drugs.

Whilst we humans, with our built in disease fighting mechanisms have been able to keep up with evolving threats, the nature of the current super bugs is possibly more than our natural defenses can cope with.

Things were not so much better in the "good old days" before modern medicine and vaccinations. (I'm not saying things aren't taken too far in some cases though).

The invention of vaccination came about because of the huge numbers of children dying from poxes and the other common illnesses which make up most of the standard vaccination regimen for children now.

Pandemics and massive fatalities were very common back then. We're talking about a period of time just a little over 200 years ago.

That's also when the human population began to climb in rates never previously seen though so maybe there is some argument to be made that our population might be more in balance with our ecology were the ravages of disease still allowed to take their course.

Now we have all this conspiracy surrounding vaccines and how they are being used to kill off the population. Its more than a little ironic that the diseases the vaccines were made for did a much better job of that and killed far more people than any "tainted" vaccine ever will. It would be much smarter to just have no vaccine or a failed one so the swine flu can mutate and reach that avian flu kill rate of 70 percent. . .

[edit on 7-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras

Are we blowing these things out of all proportion? Are we ourselves playing right into the hands of the powers that be, by fear-mongering?

Well, that's a good question. When I read this fact in the above cited article, I became alarmed...

The number of cases in Ukraine continues to expand. The number of patients with H1N1 symptoms is now approaching 1 million. Cases have been increasing at almost 200,000 per day, so it is likely that tomorrow's report will have over 1 million cases.

200,000 being infected per day and over 1 million being infected in a week seemed to me a very high number. So, I decided to do a little research to see if it indeed is a high number.

I found this:

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that between three and five million people worldwide get a serious case of the regular flu each year; tens of millions get milder cases. Between 250,000 and 500,000 people globally die of the flu every year.

I also found this fact:

in a normal year, influenza infects 20% of the population, and in an epidemic, it can infect 35%. (multiple sources)

Also:

There have been four major global flu pandemics since 1900.

The most recent pandemic is the current swine flu (officially named “Novel H1N1 Influenza A”).

The last global pandemic was the Hong Kong flu (1968-1969) which killed approximately one million people.

The Asian flu pandemic (1957-1958) originated in China and is estimated to have killed between one and four million people.

The Spanish flu pandemic (1918-1919) killed between 50-100 million people worldwide.j

and

Scientists believe that flu pandemics occur two or three times each century.

Link: facts.randomhistory.com...

**Note by me: we have to remember, however, as pointed out by that Spanish physician, that the WHO changed the definition of a pandemic this year. It used to be, you couldn't call a pandemic a pandemic until it had a high mortality rate. Now, it can be a pandemic if it just infects a large amount of people.

So, whether or not we TRULY have a pandemic on our hands remains to be seen. Will it have the mortality rate associated with the other pandemics?

All we can do now is wait and compare the numbers of the Ukraine epidemic to the statistics.

So, let's see....how many people live in the Ukraine? About 46 million. (45,994,288 - July 2008 est.)

So, if 1 million have been infected in the Ukraine so far, and the population is about 46 million, that means that in the first 1 to 2 weeks, about 2.2 % of the people of the Ukraine have been infected with one or more virus strains. (we think...we still have no confirmation of how many virus strains there are...)

If 20% of the world's population regularly get the flu...that would mean 9.2 million in the Ukraine would get it. Right now, we're only at 1 million.

If 35% of the world's population gets flu during an epidemic, that would be mean that the Ukraine would get 16.1 million cases.

Then of course, we just have to hope that the virus doesn't turn as deadly as it was in 1918. Here are some interesting facts on the 1918 epidemic:

The single deadliest flu pandemic in history was the Spanish flu pandemic during 1918-1919.

Occurring in the three waves of increasing lethality, the Spanish flu killed more people in 24 weeks than AIDS did in 24 years. It also killed more people in one year than smallpox or the Black Plague did in 50 years.

The Spanish flu killed more Americans in one year than the combined total who died in battle during WWI, WWII, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War.

Let's just knock on wood that it doesn't continue to mutate and become more lethal.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by nikiano]

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join