It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I have an interesting story about a buddhist who called me for help. He had a 3 year old boy who was being attacked by paranormal activity and demonic attacks. He said he had tried to stop these attacks using his religion and everything failed.

When I went to ascertain the situation I realized that I could only keep the attacks at bay for a time if he continued to believe what he adhered to. So in short it all came down to him and his realization of what he percieved as the truth.

I did what I could ensuring to tell him that this would only work for a short spell and it kept them at bay for a time but he called me back saying that they were attacking more fiercely and that he needed help.

In the end I left him with the knowledge of the truth and told him that as long as he continued on his path that his child would continue to be targetted.
Soon after he came to the knowledge of the truth and his child was spared. We did a cleansing and everything returned to normal.

I never heard from him again after that.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

If we had a trial with all the witnesses that observed Jesus and what he did. The outcome would be that yes, he is the Son of God.

Dude, eye witnesses at a trial need to be real people not someones later account of an alleged event.

Who exactly would be your eye witnesses ? The writers of the gospels ? Hm, they were hardly there now were they an even so they can't even get their story straight.

How does a jury react when the so called eye witnesses testimonies conflict ?

And just who do we have to vouch for the messiah's grand finale, the resurrection?

Evidence for the 'risen Christ' comes from Paul's testimony of "500" unidentified witnesses, sightings by the 12 apostles and himself (1 Corinthians 15).

Matthew instead has 2 feet-worshipping women and 11 disciples on a mountainside.

Mark brings forward 3 women (Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome), 2 walkers and the 11 having their lunch (Mark 16).
And finally John also cites Mary Magdalene and the disciples, with special mention of doubting Thomas (John 20).

The core belief of the whole malevolent edifice of Christianity – the resurrected saviour – rests on scarcely 500 words written in an ancient, disjointed and thoroughly discredited book.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

what about the people he healed?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One of your two working neurons might be misfiring.

Are you serious?

You might want to do more study before you delve into such material in a place where many are expert level on the subject.

You might want to check your reference to "true Christian." I think Only test for that was in the Witch Trials in Salem.
No one survived that.

ZG

[edit on 10/29/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Originally posted by moocowman
...Jesus was not resurrected this is a common myth perpetrated by the editors of the bibles.

Jesus' body was entombed at talpiot along with some of his family ....

?????

You mean the ones that were matryed later? They were killed for following the devine Jesus, as they claimed...but knew they buried him?

Astronomically illogical!!!!

Doesn't add up moo, sorry

OT

?? What exactly doesn't add up OT?, that -

".Jesus was not resurrected this is a common myth perpetrated by the editors of the bibles?"

Or

"Jesus' body was entombed at talpiot along with some of his family .."

You've responded to 2 observations with completely unrelated questions and statements, please clarify OT.

I not you have still to clarify what a "true chtistians" is along with the related questions I asked of you.

True to form OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well OT, remember what happened to Job? I would say yes true Christians can be abducted. It rains on the just as well as the unjust.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You might want to check your reference to "true Christian." I think Only test for that was in the Witch Trials in Salem. No one survived that.

Bloody priceless

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
Well OT, remember what happened to Job? I would say yes true Christians can be abducted. It rains on the just as well as the unjust.

It positively pisses down on the just my friend here's my favourite job story, my kids love this they find it hysterical

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that with all the trailer parks that have been sites for close encounters that not ONE contained a true Christian.

Or have you considered that extraterrestrials might not enjoy the company of born again Christians? I mean, maybe they picked a couple up once, rode around for bit, then decided to drop them back where they got them saying "I'm not sure these guys are uh right for the hybridization program."

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
......In the end I left him with the knowledge of the truth and told him that as long as he continued on his path that his child would continue to be targetted.
Soon after he came to the knowledge of the truth and his child was spared. We did a cleansing and everything returned to normal.

I never heard from him again after that.

You, my friend, are targeted for continued great things...sorry, i've been gone for a while...had to go to ARBY's for dinner

Unbelievers, u out there? pls chim in, ok?

OT

[edit on 29-10-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by obscenegrace
.......Or have you considered that extraterrestrials might not enjoy the company of born again Christians? ....

your silliness, is disappointing...

Do I sound like MOM?

OT

PS: Come on back when you are focused, ok?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

moo, God bless you and the kids....

Pls go back and address my "illogical" theory post, that you forgot to...

Once again, friend, does it make sense to you, that the hiders of JC's body, .. would voluntarily be killed, becuase of a lie? Come on, no check that, sorry....pls adress it ok? for more see:

Jesus Christ's resurrection is either the supreme fact in history or a gigantic hoax. If Christ's resurrection is true -- we ignore its implications at our own peril. If not -- Christianity is the biggest fraud in the history of the world.

Christ's resurrection forces the question of Christianity's validity from being a philosophical issue to being a historical one.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ is a fact verifiable from history. No one can challenge Christ's resurrection -- if they take an honest look at the evidence.

Only those who never study the evidence -- or who refuse to listen to its testimony -- could deny the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

If you have not studied the subject yourself -- how can you intelligently make a decision? Many learned men have tried to disprove Christ's resurrection -- only to become believers instead!

Some people refuse to examine the evidence, because they do not want to believe in Jesus Christ and submit to Him as Lord.

The facts remain. Confucius' tomb, Buddha's tomb, Mohammed's tomb, and Lenin's tomb are all occupied.

But Jesus Christ's tomb is EMPTY!

"I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." -- Jesus Christ (Revelation 1:18 NKJ)
more: www.believers.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I see your point... but have to say that you can attribute ANYTHING to being the work of 'satan' if it challenges the hardcore christian values.
I imagine that if satan did actually exist he'd be rolling around laughing right now because christians themselves have made the idea of satan less credible by blaming everything on him.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Hi BB, are you talking to me?

OT

PS: do you believe in Satan? Are you ready to deny evil?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yep.

Depends on what your definition of satan & evil is?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

If we had a trial with all the witnesses that observed Jesus and what he did. The outcome would be that yes, he is the Son of God.

Dude, eye witnesses at a trial need to be real people not someones later account of an alleged event.

Who exactly would be your eye witnesses ? The writers of the gospels ? ........

The Jew's bible was doctored and falsified in about 50AD from the original texts to hide proof of Jesus being the Messiah

mooo? help me out? more: boards.history.com...

Oh.....I know......those HISTORY Channel Fundi's right?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Yep.

Depends on what your definition of satan & evil is?

oh, ok...pls remember to hit "reply" when speaking to someone directly on ATS, K?

Who do you say satan is? And from where does your knowledge come from?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

my west coast friend....why do you question me?

what's your take on God/JC/etc?

why have u joined my latest?

OT

I wonder why you speak with such authority?

ruconnected?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I love that video!

Thx for posting...

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thought it would have been pretty obvious that it was in reply to the OP judging by the content of my post. But thanks for the tip.

I dont believe there's any kind of entity conspiring to make sure we all take a little dip in his lake of fire. Claiming anything unfamiliar or something that isnt referred to in the bible is the work of satan is not really beneficial to anyone.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join