It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by OldThinker

Thought it would have been pretty obvious that it was in reply to the OP judging by the content of my post. But thanks for the tip.

I dont believe there's any kind of entity conspiring to make sure we all take a little dip in his lake of fire. Claiming anything unfamiliar or something that isnt referred to in the bible is the work of satan is not really beneficial to anyone.

Your welcome!

As He said, "Whom do u say I am?"

I echo, that, pls respond ok?

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Also, do u have any 'et' experiences for us?

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I dont believe in satan in any sense of the word really.

I once had a close encounter with some chinese lanterns... I was a little intoxicated at the time so it did take me a whole 5 minutes to realise that we werent actually being invaded by aliens.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Well I dont believe in satan in any sense of the word really.

I once had a close encounter with some chinese lanterns... I was a little intoxicated at the time so it did take me a whole 5 minutes to realise that we werent actually being invaded by aliens.

Makes sense ...II Cor 4:4

and move along to another thread....

OT

PS: drink less, is my advice.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Fromabove

What are "most" of the UFO's. Most of them are the "fallen ones" and their hybrid offspring, the Neplilim. They have always been around but not in such large numbers as of recent years. Their purpose is to re-take control of the Earth and set up a dominion where Satan can openly exist.

So can you provide evidence of this ? Did you hack in to their computers or were you contacted by an Alien seeking asylum ?

I know, an angel told you if not please pleas don't say someone else told you and you come here pimping his delusion.

I know what I read from the Bible. If you don't believe the Bible that's your beef not mine. However it's there for anyone to read in the books of Genesis, Daniel, and Revelation to name a few.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
-Author Bryan Reeves, also asks why would they travel across the galaxy with a “down with Jesus, up with eastern/oriental philosophy” message? Doesn’t add up to me, doesn’t make sense!

-Ufologist/researcher John Welden asks, “why teach ‘new age’ stuff?

you're lumping together opinion on "abductions" .. abductions that have allegedly been by numerous different "races" or species...

OF which, if they're as spiritually unevolved as humans.. they may have differring opinions and agendas applying to interaction with us... different factions within their own entire "race" or species..

to just lump all "aliens" into "demonic" ideas is superiorly idiotic, as I'm sure everybody else in this world except you would agree.

another thing..

when the events in the Book of Revelation are actually, scientifically, militaristically and biologically..MADE TO HAPPEN...and come to a close...

where is christianity then? it's the end of that book...

THE END... new beginning... NEW AGE...

what did that one guy say .... oh yeah "be jesus or die."

how can you wait around for the second coming to happen AGAIN once it's happened and you didn't believe it because you were so full of yourself and percieved self assuredness?

maaaaaybe the Bible has alot more in it that you have yet to actually comprehend as it's actual practical meaning as applied to our existence.. and BIOLOGY here?...

listen in the book of revelation ABSOLUTE PERMISSION is granted by the god of the bible.... TO the horseman of WAR to kill a third of the population.

now excuse me if i'm overstepping here lol... but what if that permission wasn't only granted to humans... but to intelligent beings that were here to do the dirty work necessary for a mass cleansing before the NEW AGE begins?

you misght want to start dabbling into metaphysics, hermeticism, kaballa etc.. because after the book of revelation events have passed... that's going to make obsolete a good 50% of writings in the bible dealing with prophecy etc... so you're going to need something else to ride as a high horse...

to sum it up... the new earth.. heaven on earth... when man inhabits new bodies in constant spiritual/mental communication with each other and the ALL (god) ... \\

///// when that manifests... then there will be MORE to learn and live by... more to UNDERSTAND how the universe and god works... so whynot get a head start and instead of bitching about ALL ALIENS clumped together as if they were "one specific demographic" lol...

and start educating yourself to a broader spiritual knowledge base and understanding.

just my opinion dude.

-

-

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by OldThinker
-Author Bryan Reeves, also asks why would they travel across the galaxy with a “down with Jesus, up with eastern/oriental philosophy” message? Doesn’t add up to me, doesn’t make sense!

-Ufologist/researcher John Welden asks, “why teach ‘new age’ stuff?

you're lumping together opinion on "abductions" .. abductions that have allegedly been by numerous different "races" or species...

OF which, if they're as spiritually unevolved as humans.. they may have differring opinions and agendas applying to interaction with us... different factions within their own entire "race" or species..

to just lump all "aliens" into "demonic" ideas is superiorly idiotic, as I'm sure everybody else in this world except you would agree.

Sorry, I didn't mean to "lump"

Or be "idiotic"

Set me straight, ok?

Clarify....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
reply to post by Melissa101

Wikipedia? Not my first source for defining a Christain. Try the Bible, not the one written by man that they pass out at the door of the Catholic Church.

Well, Wikipedia isn't usually my first source for defining anything but it was the quickest way to get my point across. And "try the Bible, not the one written by man"? Is there any other kind? If you believe otherwise then you are being incredibly naive. You can call it the "word of God" all you want but until someone produces an original copy hand-written by the omnipotent one himself then I'll continue to believe it was written and subsequently twisted by various men through the years.

I'm curious to know, based on the things you say and things OT has said in the past, exactly which version of the bible you adhere to (if you don't mind me asking)?

No brother I do not mind, I was raised on the King James version like most and I still use it but I a keep a Hebrew/Greek translation near as well as a dictionary to the true meaning of the word. For example lightening today means something completely different 2020 years ago, and I realy am not niave enough to think that the Bible has possibly been manipulated with and I suspect mostly by the Catholics, but I have faith that God has given us what we need. I mean I often thought who autherised King James to traslate the Bible? But then Yeshua states the tat for tat the Jews will keep the Bible. Meaning dot for dot, so I often refer to the Quran. I also believe in the Jewish Calander as our true calander and not in the secular calandar because the Bible lays out God's calanar starting in Genesis and it was The Roman Catholics and the Pegans that changed God's calander into what we use today. There is more to the story but this is the super brief version. I think that if you look at most any religion you will find a hint of how things should be and a lot of how things should not be. If you added all the right stuff up and put it together then you would have the perfect Church, but man got involved and perverted it and made people like you decide not believe at all. You must have faith. Any who why do you ask?

edit for spelling

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

M101, its late where I live, so glad you have responded to my respected foe, sotp.

He is a good man...TLJC has much in store for Him....I'm eager to watch the devine work.

I am always grateful for your input.

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Well thank you OldThinker.

Again that is all I had to say about that. Sorry for the one liner...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Pls don't worry, I'm good with your input...short, long, etc....

Good night!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Through my reading on the subject of UFOs I have read the same thing. 90%+ of abductions are non-Christian. What that means to each individual is up to the individual since a real conclusion cannot be drawn with the information we have.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Catholic but sensible, in suggesting the Bible's in place for one reason and I feel that reason is self control. So called alien existence could spoil it, if officialized to the public domain. Swearing on the Bible in Court testimony -- aha bye-bye.? Total Anarchy may be the result?

Is that what the government is REALLY afraid in terms of announcement -- their here?

Decoy

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Complete and utter lunacy. You mean to tell me that if alien abductions are real, than any little kids taken up into their craft have wicked, satanic hearts? And, even if aliens were considered "demons" by certain religious faiths, then whose to say that they would still be necessarily evil. Why is everything so black and white?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Correction:

OOPS... I made a mistake in my post above when referring to the Jewish Bible I meant to say the Tanakh not the Quran. I do think the Quran is a valuable source but that was not what I intended on typing.

As for the above post you make a valid point on children being abducted and I have no answer for that because I believe all children are God's until the age of accountability where they must decide for themselves. So I am not sure what the logical answer to this would be but I feel there is one, one I just have not unearthed yet.

I am studying the link between the fallen angels and their mating with human females and producing Giants and un pure humans, according to Biblical historical accounts they continued to mate after the flood and produced the tribe of Cannan so it is possible that some of us still are of un pure seed. I have not concluded a complete theory yet but I am working on it, however this may be the angle that would explain alien (demon) abduction of children. Maybe just maybe they are testing their own? Now this is just a premature theory so do not get upset at the implications. Just remember truth is stranger than fiction and everything you can imagine has some root of reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

another thing..

when the events in the Book of Revelation are actually, scientifically, militaristically and biologically..MADE TO HAPPEN...and come to a close...

where is christianity then? it's the end of that book...

THE END... new beginning... NEW AGE...

what did that one guy say .... oh yeah "be jesus or die."

how can you wait around for the second coming to happen AGAIN once it's happened and you didn't believe it because you were so full of yourself and percieved self assuredness?

maaaaaybe the Bible has alot more in it that you have yet to actually comprehend as it's actual practical meaning as applied to our existence.. and BIOLOGY here?...

listen in the book of revelation ABSOLUTE PERMISSION is granted by the god of the bible.... TO the horseman of WAR to kill a third of the population.

now excuse me if i'm overstepping here lol... but what if that permission wasn't only granted to humans... but to intelligent beings that were here to do the dirty work necessary for a mass cleansing before the NEW AGE begins?

you misght want to start dabbling into metaphysics, hermeticism, kaballa etc.. because after the book of revelation events have passed... that's going to make obsolete a good 50% of writings in the bible dealing with prophecy etc... so you're going to need something else to ride as a high horse...

to sum it up... the new earth.. heaven on earth... when man inhabits new bodies in constant spiritual/mental communication with each other and the ALL (god) ... \\

///// when that manifests... then there will be MORE to learn and live by... more to UNDERSTAND how the universe and god works... so whynot get a head start and instead of bitching about ALL ALIENS clumped together as if they were "one specific demographic" lol...

and start educating yourself to a broader spiritual knowledge base and understanding.

just my opinion dude.

-

-

There is no higher spiritual knowledge base and higher understanding than our creator: God.

And do not fret we will have a much higher horse to ride once the new heaven and new earth emerge; his name is Christ.

As for the lumping: Eph 4:5

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Catholic but sensible, in suggesting the Bible's in place for one reason and I feel that reason is self control.....

????

What are you saying here?

Is that good or bad?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This reminds me of a '___' drug induced test online, where the people in the chairs were only able to see what they believed existed, makes you wonder.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Catholic but sensible, in suggesting the Bible's in place for one reason and I feel that reason is self control. So called alien existence could spoil it, if officialized to the public domain. Swearing on the Bible in Court testimony -- aha bye-bye.? Total Anarchy may be the result?

Is that what the government is REALLY afraid in terms of announcement -- their here?

Decoy

You are living up to your name!

Catholic? No bible?

ok...

OT's a pro basketball, but most days, usually Monday thru Friday, I don't use basketballs....don't really like spheres...I'll use them on weekends because all the squares are booked.

Please!!!!!

If you post is true, you should get out of the faith game, sorry

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
This reminds me of a '___' drug induced test online, where the people in the chairs were only able to see what they believed existed, makes you wonder.

So you are ready to tell JC, he's wrong? Pure Darkness and true light can co-exist in a physical body?

OT

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join